45% of white male brits under 35 are impotent however Asian and African dicks still work

45% of white male brits under 35 are impotent however Asian and African dicks still work
mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/men-30s-hit-impotence-epidemic-12541561

Attached: 1525794570716.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3932069/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24945889
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15166654
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sissy britbois can't compete

Attached: 1520521541469.jpg (1024x759, 128K)

They need permits for their boners. Also the fish and chips diet isn't conducive for their libidos.

Attached: 1466705655617.webm (500x281, 2.7M)

theres no mention of race in the article
I wouldn't imagine pakis are any better, they live of fried chicken and kebab and never exersise

Got your boner license buddy?

With how the average british female is, britboys win this

Attached: 1526075455715.png (1417x828, 243K)

Polygamy is the answer. The 55 percent can take 2 wives and the 45 percent that can't please a woman sexually can get nothing. Free market capitalism.

It's obvious when you see them. What an absolute joke of an country.

Seriously though, what's it from?
Some plastic, wifi, what is it?

Exactly why they find it necessary to import foreign men, they need virile seed that Bong men cant provide

The new western diet is partially to blame for this. Huwhites are not meant to eat this much carbs. If they would switch to a more ketogenic diet and choose animal products instead of s.o.y and kale and shit they would double their testosterone.

Ignore vegan shills, they'll get the rope too.

They don't though. They just need to legalize polygamy so the 55% get all the women.

Stop drinking beer.

Water supply is tainted and diet is poor. Sugar is killing the white man.

This too. The hoppy IPA craze is suspicious.

Do asian dicks even exist

How does beer lower fertility?
Exactly what is poisining the water?

My guess is a combination of a sedentary lifestyle and diet. Most of my agegroup (early twenties) so fucking lazy and they eat terrible food.

I thought it was a just a dumb plot point.

Attached: Children-Of-Men-poster-1.jpg (520x761, 99K)

>Exactly what is poisoning the water?

the woman fusing there birth control pills, and other miscellaneous prescription drugs that people flush down the toilet

Hops in beer has been suggested to be linked to lower testosterone.
The water is polluted by women pissing out their birth-control shit into the
ocean, it's where the frogs are turning gay meme is coming from. It's true though.
Modern agribizniz livestock is fed lots of hormones and antibiotics and weird shit to compensate
for the terrible food they are feeding the animals. Also HUWHITES in particular are eating
WAY too much carbohydrates, elevated insulin reduces T.

do we even know who the father is in this movie? I don't remember

Underrated

E8 wut? But I put kale and rocket on my boigers! Why h8 on kale?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3932069/

I forgot about all the plastics and weird shit. Seriously guys, stay away from plastics.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24945889
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15166654
Summary: We are poisoning ourselves and it seems whites are doing it the most with our very sedentary lifestyle, and luxurious consumption. It doesn't help that we have a feminizing culture that is actively trying to break down masculine behaviour in the native population.

It's looking grim.

Attached: 1508428148539.jpg (743x760, 71K)

I just picked on something random, kale is probably not dangerous. But way too many people are shunning animal products, when us HUWHITES should be eating more of that.

>fookin pakis innit

Attached: 1401347157783.jpg (550x344, 46K)

>Exactly what is poisining the water?
Plastics, or rather, the chemicals that are released from the decomposition of plastic.

Well s o y gives me the shits, so I avoid it, but I already have 3 kids... not sure if it matters if I shoot blanks

Low T affects every single thing in your life. It affects your mood, your weight loss/gain, virility, increases your risk for heart disease, depression and general happiness. Having abnormally low-T is NOT good regardless if you don't want more kids or not.

>article doesn't say ANYTHING about race
absolutely ebin my man

Attached: ...autism.jpg (720x540, 75K)

Sounds like horseshit. Pharmaceutical companies made a huge push to normalize mental issues and it made them a magic fuckload of money. Celebrities "come out" in droves about their battles with mental illness or depression and they're basically fucking adverts.
>I'm upset
>Are you sure you're just upset?
>It could be underlying condition x
>How often are you upset?
>Once a week?
>That is unfathomable
>You shouldn't have to live like that
>Take these

So now pharmaceuticals see another avenue to make bank.
>I...I...
>You what?
>I...I... can't achieve an erection 2 minutes after ejaculation... like when I was 17
>Oooh. You should definitely see somebody about that. You're only 35.
>I rode in an elevator with a woman today
>I didn't get a boner
>Oooh. You should take these

If it's a celebrity or MSM claim, it's driven by advertising dollars.

Well I am constantly randy, I am guessing I'm okay. I get moderate exercise, eat reasonably well. Drink a few too many beers on the weekend, but only then.

>who was the father?
she was black - no one knows user.

Nice to get an answer with some depth to it for once. But if you check your tapwater (Sven, not ameribro) I would guess it's more or less clean. I know theres some flouride, but not enough to make a difference. In that case EVERYONE would be feeling the effects.
As to insulin, yes that sounds reasonable.

BE A BONG
BIN THAT DONG!

Big if true.
Is this why so many young Brits are gay?

>Huwhites are not meant to eat this much carbs
Are Italians not Huwhite?

>lifestyle and diet
Yes but which food?

Good sources, will read

What if I use water filters or boil the water before drinking? Will it destroy the chemicals? Any ideas?

>What if I use water filters or boil the water before drinking? Will it destroy the chemicals? Any ideas?
Yes to filters*, no to boiling

*some filters

Attached: water filter salesman.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I dont have a sex drive and I really wouldnt want to reproduce with my genes. I look like a huge basedboy

Pic is typical British white male. Being a cuck leads to lower testosterone. It happens in tribes also. Only chads get to have rock hard dicks and huge balls 24/7.

Attached: 1340036414001.jpg (200x200, 36K)