Mfw there are still people who unironcially support Trump on this board

>mfw there are still people who unironcially support Trump on this board

Attached: 1525966765204[1].jpg (500x461, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/dianne-feinstein-blasts-nikki-haley-for-stopping-un-gaza-query/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1526503955557.png
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/05/16/russia-favored-trump-in-2016-election-senate-intelligence-committee-says-breaking-with-house-gop/
twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/996821093146120192
i.4cdn.org/pol/1526498388081.png
youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg
investors.com/politics/editorials/russia-trump-investigation-how-did-hillary-clinton-get-fbi-fisa-to-do-her-political-dirty-work/
youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs
thehill.com/homenews/administration/333358-obama-equated-trumps-success-to-the-goal-of-the-american-dream-as-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary would have been worse.

>Hillary would have been worse.

I would have said that a year ago, now I would disagree strongly with that.

Attached: 1525224902512[1].jpg (1750x969, 804K)

Both were shit. America got fucked by it's own system once again.

>mfw
>face of juden

We know already shill.

Sage

Maybe you should move to the new embassy.

people?

Ha ha ha ha

Attached: 554435367.png (558x568, 383K)

>now I would disagree strongly with that.
I'll hear you out, explain.

Not an argument. I don't support anyone that sucks kike dick and imports millions of illegals, refugees, and puerto ricans. We've had huge net gains to all the above. Florida is Blue now, and Republicans did it.

I'm fucking done with the Republicans. Time to defund everything and start over. Libertarianism and Anarco Capitalism FTW. At least with no welfare poor people won't want to be here.

I agree with you, but the Dems and Reps aren't going to go peacefully. In 1776 we didn't "vote" the British out.

I haven't been paying attention. What's up?

>I'll hear you out, explain.

Iran deal
Bolton
Now North Korea again

Honestly not sure what you're trying to say.

Maybe I should go first.

Hillary would have been worse cause she rigged her primary and she's still gotten away with it, so she's a threat to democracy itself.
Hillary would have been worse cause there'd be way less opposition, and it would all be dismissed as misogyny anyway.
Hillary would have been worse cause we'd still be in TPP.

if she was so bad, why isnt she in jail yet?

Attached: 55443667.jpg (487x333, 176K)

Because Trump is her puppet. He's nothing like the person I voted for. The person I voted for would have cuffed Hillary himself after taking the oath of office and then drained the swamp by force if necessary. Instead I got a standard neocon. But I'd rather have voted for "I'll save your country" and have it been a lie, than vote for "I'm going to make things worse, fuck you for thinking you have a choice, now bow down" and have it be true.

>Hillary would have been worse cause we'd still be in TPP.

Except that's not true because TPP can only be approved by Congress

Gotta love how a requirement for being a trump supporter is believing that Trump lies about literally everything lol

Trump has promised for years to tear up the Iran deal..
>He was just lying to trying the kikes.
Trump fired most of the goyim from his administration and replaces them with kikes..
>It's just a show to trick the kikes!
Trump signs spending bill full of kike projects, doesn't fund the wall and bans all existing prototypes we already paid for
>It's just a show to trick the kikes!
The Trump administration announced we'll be staying indefinitely in Syria..
>He's lying to trick the kikes.
Trump pimped his favorite daughter out to the kikes..
>He's just tricking the kikes!
Trump hired an Israeli private intelligence group to monitor political opponents..
>He's just throwing off the kikes
Trump's administration drone strikes more people for Israel in one more than Obama (Mr. Predator drone) did in 8 years
>It's just a show to trick the kikes
Trump promises to flood entry level positions with foreign workers
>He's lying to trick the kikes
Trump refuses to pull the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan
Trump refuses to start a new 9/11 investigation

Attached: 1514956675684.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

All I know is she was for it and Trump and Sanders were both against it.

timesofisrael.com/dianne-feinstein-blasts-nikki-haley-for-stopping-un-gaza-query/

Attached: 1526101911065.png (607x592, 263K)

Trump promised and failed:

_ "Drain the swamp" (purge the financial and Jewish lobbies of the government)

_Building the wall

_Deport 50 (and not 11 as fakenews says) millions of illegal.

_ investigate hillary for his crimes as defense secretary

_ Revoke (and not substitute for another) obamacare.

_ end the wars in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel

_ Support assad

Do not meddle in international affairs that do not concern the US (northern korea, Palestinian)

_revocate obama executive orders that allow male transsexuals to use women's restrooms and vice versa.

No longer accepting refugees

Decrease the number of green cards category B1 to protect American jobs.

In addition, the Trump government has followed the sexagenarian discriminatory policies that penalize poor whites in accessing universities and employment.

Attached: 1523685195678m.jpg (694x1024, 120K)

Trump officials open border to 150,000 more foreign workers

Current law limits the number of such visas issued to 66,000 a year — split between the two halves of the year. The cap has already been reached this year. Visas for more than 120,000 positions have been requested so far in fiscal 2017, according to Department of Labor statistics.

This is yet another example of the administration and Congress failing to keep the Trump campaign promise of putting American workers first,” said Roy Beck, president of NumbersUSA, which lobbies to lower immigration levels.

Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies at the Center for Immigration Studies, said that instead of "propping up unsustainable businesses by allowing them to become so dependent on foreign workers," the Trump administration should be providing incentives for such employers to hire the "hundreds of thousands" of teenagers, seniors and others looking for entry-level work.

“A lot of the arguments for this kind of program boil down to this: No American worker will do that job. That is a lie. It is a lie. There is no job that Americans will not do,” Cotton said. “If the wage is decent and the employer obeys the law, Americans will do the job. And if it’s not, they should pay higher wages. To say anything else is an insult to the work ethic of the American people who make this country run.”

Attached: 1523756454852m (1).jpg (810x1024, 158K)

It’s amazing how Trump has managed to get all the “anti-semites” on his side, yet Trump is the most pro-Jew and pro-Israel President in US history.
It’s an amazing victory of style over substance, of perception over reality.
Exactly how Jewish Trotskyite Communists successfully reinvented themselves as “neo-conservatives” or how a gay Jew like Milo has become “right wing.”

Attached: 9cb.jpg (1000x1015, 119K)

Chump is more dangerous than Hillary because people actually trust him. He's the mascot of a fake revolution, nothing more. He's making America great for Israel, not us.

Attached: 1523762993783.png (1018x841, 372K)

Trump is owned by Israel and is a Zionist scumbag. he will be the worst president ever. people need to wake up both sides are one side. Hillary or Obama didn't matter. there all friends for Israel.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (473x311, 44K)

i agree with that.

The only kind of racism Trump can be accused of is his pro-jhewish racism.

This racism of Trump is real, but it is “kosher”, the leftist/liberal “fighters against racism” do not mind this kind of racism.

Trump supports an ethnocentric jhewish state with jhews-only migration and citizenship laws, 99,9% of migrants, that get Israeli citizenship, are Jhews.

Non-Jhewish Israelis have to pledge allegiance to the Jews in Israel.

A marriage between a Jhew and a non-Jhew cannot be registered in Isssrael.

Israel was created on the ethnically cleansed Palestinian land, it is protected by a big wall, which is build on the Palestinian land. Isssrael applies collective punishment to non-Jhewish native Semmites on the occupied territory.

Trump supports the further ethnic cleansing of Palestine from its native Semmitic population, but he is not called a bigot and a racist because of his support of radical Ziooonism.

Attached: 1523683931105 (1).png (600x694, 579K)

kys jidf.

>leftyfag bot
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Attached: 1526502796441.png (641x438, 92K)

>if i put only hillary in jail the deep state is finally destroyed!
mexican tactics to defeat drug cartels by only taking down one guy? and then another takes his place, how about no.

Attached: 1526498388081.png (1205x1567, 852K)

In 2008, Obama was touted as a political outsider who will hose away all of the rot and bloody criminality of the Bush years. He turned out to be a deft move by our ruling class. Though fools still refuse to see it, Obama is a perfect servant of our military banking complex. Now, Trump is being trumpeted as another political outsider.
A Trump presidency will temporarily appease restless, lower class whites, while serving as a magnet for liberal anger. This will buy our ruling class time as they continue to wage war abroad while impoverishing Americans back home. Like Obama, Trump won’t fulfill any of his election promises, and this, too, will be blamed on bipartisan politics.

Attached: images (1).jpg (427x344, 39K)

Are you saying you believe Hillary would have been anti-Israel?

>mfw there are kikes and shills still shitting this place up with demoralization threads every day thinking that anyone will ever change their minds about anything, especially Trump, proving once and for all that leftism is pure cancer needing to be exterminated

Attached: 1456695144765.jpg (255x255, 28K)

Every single word of this is true.
What do you suggest we do, user?

keep ignoring the facts leftypol.

your dem party is getting the rope.

Attached: whatdidhemeanbythis2.png (654x201, 63K)

good post there fellow (((goy)))

Attached: big nose.png (317x293, 38K)

the same people that always supported him, a but of immature, infantile contrarian twats that saw a bunch of people disgusted by his idiotic / asinine behavior and decided to side with him because they are first of all, edgy as fuck kids, and second because they like to think they're smarter than everyone else by liking someone that's widely despised. Mix in the legitimate retarded right-wingers that actually think Trump is some sort of super genius and just acts like a senile old man by accident. Think about it, there's literal retards on this board right now that actually watched Trump's unintelligible ramblings at his so called "rallies" and took them as some sort of deep philosophy. It's almost like a cult honestly, you see the same exact thing with figures like Jordan Peterson and Stephan Moleneaux. Edgy kids that want to differentiate themselves are very susceptible to those types of figures.

Attached: el ogro de las americas.jpg (1160x629, 191K)

bot

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

What facts? Can't ignore what you're not presenting.

expel the Jews from pol. create a virtual qg to recover pol of the Jews and influence the internet with true nationalism

pol / should be used for:
_ expose false Jewish oppositions (identitarians, Nazism - hollywood, putin, trump, altkike, counterjihadism, le pen, farage etc)

- expose Jewish involvement in the USSR.

_ expose the Jewish lies about the second war / germany

_using comments on influential websites to stop Jewish and anti-white lies.

promote real oppositions like varg vikernes, survive the jive, pedro varela etc

Attached: images (1).png (436x337, 20K)

i.4cdn.org/pol/1526503955557.png
you think hillary is the only guilty here? what a poor and naive mind that you are.

now kys underage.

there, there, ZOGbot, you already have a whole general and a subplebbit to spout your kike disinfo.
and don't forget, signing the JUST [spoiler] FUCK MY SHIT UP [/spoiler] Act was just 6000000D chess.

Attached: trump, a jewish pet.jpg (1162x1048, 178K)

expel the Jews from pol. create a virtual qg to recover pol of the Jews and influence the internet with true nationalism

pol / should be used for:
_ expose false Jewish oppositions (identitarians, Nazism - hollywood, putin, trump, altkike, counterjihadism, le pen, farage etc)

- expose Jewish involvement in the USSR.

_ expose the Jewish lies about the second war / germany

_using comments on influential websites to stop Jewish and anti-white lies.

-promote real opposites like varg vikernes, survive the jive, pedro varela etc.

exposing the Jewish subversion of culture, media, film and Western art.

expose Jewish influence in the destruction of the West through immigration + assimilation, censorship, feminism, promotion of white guilt, non-white victimization etc

...I meant what do we do about the government.

Your argument is a strawman.
I am saying Hillary would have been worse. In the same way that being forcefed 2 pounds of excrement is worse than being forcefed 1.8 pounds of excrement.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

keep screeching for your kike mods and jannies, spic.

Attached: smelly, dumb reddit scum.jpg (500x560, 119K)

Attached: Mount-Trumpmore-720.jpg (720x480, 96K)

read again your earlier post nigger, hes going to jail.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Attached: 1506381260764.jpg (917x1519, 257K)

My support has been reduced to supporting Momiji who supports Trump.

Which post? I've made a lot of posts. And good if he's going to jail. Doesn't change the fact that Hillary would have been worse. You clearly have no argument cause you keep not making one.

and by "hes" i was taking about obongo.

Attached: 489.jpg (1969x1566, 177K)

shit tier meme beaner, you can't even make fun of your beloved gomunism

Attached: no pasaran.jpg (787x605, 71K)

she too, faggot, thats why they are sliding the recent news with this bs
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/05/16/russia-favored-trump-in-2016-election-senate-intelligence-committee-says-breaking-with-house-gop/

Jow Forums is the purest form of hypocrisy ever witnessed. A good Jow Forumsack can hate Jews beyond measure and at the same time gloat as Israel's enemies get glassed. He can worship Hitler and at the same time call Germany a nation of tryhards. He can hate the government and at the same time condemn reformers and protesters that actually confront said government. Reason is useless on here, our only hope is to one-up the hypocrisy until this board is so unrecognizably leftist that right-wing opinions simply no longer get any resonance here.

>there are people that unironically support israel on this board who are not shills

>223D Yahtzee

Attached: 9AA33845-383A-4D3D-85A6-C6FC6D616425.jpg (1536x1136, 2.12M)

the commie is mad?

Attached: karl-marx-never-ran-a-company-never-held-political-office-2985128.png (500x444, 86K)

Do you even speak English?
My one and only argument is that Hillary would have been worse, and you keep saying things that have nothing to do with this.

I wonder if you feel like that because there's more than one poster on Jow Forums and thus, different opinions......mmmm

Attached: 4567546723.png (225x225, 4K)

i could ask the same question

Attached: marx ancestry.jpg (829x1475, 378K)

"Because Trump is her puppet. He's nothing like the person I voted for. The person I voted for would have cuffed Hillary himself after taking the oath of office and then drained the swamp by force if necessary. Instead I got a standard neocon. But I'd rather have voted for "I'll save your country" and have it been a lie, than vote for "I'm going to make things worse, fuck you for thinking you have a choice, now bow down" and have it be true."

that doesnt only say about if shes worse, leftyfaggot,

the government will be a consequence of our
virtual work

>best circus ever
>not wanting even more of it

"The person I voted for would have cuffed Hillary himself after taking the oath of office and then drained the swamp by force if necessary"
>"i wanted a guy that wanted to nuke Congress & Senate! without proper investigation! fuck the constitution!"
>leftypol with communist utopia fantasies.
imagine my shock.

Yes, I've said more words. In English we call what I did a summary. I say "Hillary would have been worse" which is the summary, then support my argument with more sentences.

I can't tell what your position is at all, other than bumping the thread with borderline gibberish.

Now please state your position so I can tell if I even agree or disagree with you.

You're responding to yourself?
Do you have no idea how an imageboard works?

This.
Trump is fake and gay and anyone that still supports him is retarded.

Trump is thinking about TPP again and just sucked off Chinese companies.

is the complete destruction of this board really worth it?
Then enlighten me and tell me where is the whole investigation and process of hillary, because I haven't seen it.

Attached: 1505354510330.gif (383x333, 24K)

This is whats pouring through your border. Godspeed burgerbro.

>>leftypol with communist utopia fantasies.
Hasn't happened yet so it's still on the list. It'll probably happen eventually though.

""Because Trump is her puppet. He's nothing like the person I voted for. The person I voted for would have cuffed Hillary himself after taking the oath of office and then drained the swamp by force if necessary. Instead I got a standard neocon."
you got instead a guy that respect the constitution, congress and senate not the hitler that leftys were expecting.

thats why shit takes time. nigger.

Your opinons are not diverse. You all believe the same shit. Look at any parliament, any party - only the left wing actually argues among each other, while the right wing is a nigh literal circlejerk. You cannot deal with dissent. Your only way of processing dissonance is doublethink. Which brings me to the hypocrisy example I forgot to mention in my last post - you being against homosexuals while also being the most passionate cocksuckers on the planet. You alone are the filth of this earth, worshipping the primordial flaw that turns men into directionless apes, and you'll be the first we'll go after once power is in our hands where it rightfully belongs.

You want proof? heres the proof.
twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/996821093146120192

Attached: 1526498398333.png (624x427, 108K)

So is your argument that slow and steady wins the race?

Cause there's been zero movement on swamp draining. Sometimes things do take time. But they take forever and never happen if you just don't do them.

Attached: 64101023-352-k435444.jpg (352x550, 29K)

Any day now.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany day now.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

When the former Prez is in deep shit too, is not so easy to drain the swamp.

The good thing is that the Congress demand Hillary and his pals in Jail.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1526498388081.png

>only the left wing actually argues among each other
I dare you to go on any leftwing website and say a rightwing argument, your post will be downvoted or you'll get banned very quickly. Here, you can say whatever the fuck you want, the only thing you have to do is actually defend your argument when other users come at you with counter-arguments. Also, the only reason why 95% of Jow Forums is rightwing is because in an environment like Jow Forums, only the arguments matter, not your reputation, or how much karma you have, this makes normie-tier ideology get destroyed very quickly. Now go back to your echo-chamber faggot.

Attached: 1510696287769.png (999x442, 169K)

If Trump slaps the cuffs on Hillary, the rest of them run. While it is so often called “draining the swamp”, it is more of “gassing out the cockroaches”. If you attack one, they will all be sent running, so one must bide one’s time for the chance to wipe out a majority of said cockroaches. This time has not come.

Hillary's name isn't even in that document. What are you talking about, man? You've STILL yet to state any coherent argument.

but an act that lets the kikes take away many bulidings in Poland with no proof of earlier ownership being signed in a heartbeat is a good thing, yes? This is fucking pathetic.

Attached: cia drink.jpg (413x395, 54K)

Anyone wanna explain this?

youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

Attached: trump 9.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

The Trump I voted for would have invited everyone in the swamp to dinner, barred the doors and burned down the building. Anyone who refused the invitation would have been dealt with similarly on an individual basis.

Trump is Hillary's puppet. It's been explained.

Drivel. I swear in 2023 people on here will still be talking about how 'this is the year Trump locks up Hillary'.

Look at this..

Wasn't really directing it at you, replied to the wrong post but either way that video needs more attention.

Are you insane? You actually believe you fags are DEFENDING any of your shit? Nope, every time someone comes to clean up your shit, you just shit right on top of them. I have seen the likes of you bumping actual dozens of threads past bump limit - without so much as a slight trace of a counterpoint. If there's one place on the web where dissent gets drowned out, it's Jow Forums. You have lost. It's fucking over. No method of shitposting can hide the hypocrisy you've subjected us all to. Stop wasting your energy, eat every single one of your nauseatingly dumb right-wing ramblings, and recede.

>attention
When is it the time for action?

Neither Obamas name, but the letter confirms that both commited a crime
investors.com/politics/editorials/russia-trump-investigation-how-did-hillary-clinton-get-fbi-fisa-to-do-her-political-dirty-work/

Lol at thinking any of that shit will work. The only thing fixing america is a bullet in the head of about 200 rich jews and millions of useful idiots.

What kind of action?
Right now Trump gets so hated by the leftist media that it still has him as an 'edgy' position to normies. In other words a form of controlled opposition, where even the 'controversy' is all staged.
Everyone generally finds something to rail against in life and the 'Trump vs leftist' theatre gives a lot of people a lot of options. It doesn't help that the majority of leftists are actually really shallow in their criticism of Trump for example, rather than talking about genuine problems with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

Attached: trump big.jpg (1200x1424, 351K)

Attached: 1525998135463.jpg (640x640, 101K)

thats the new lefty narrative? russia bs is over now? faggot.

Are videos of Trump himself talking now not allowed if it makes him look bad? Go watch them both and justify that shit.

>both commited a crime

Hillary openly rigged her primary. Instead of going after her for the crime she committed in public, he droned on about boring emails. I hope if I ever commit a crime in front of millions of witnesses I get off scot free for years like Hillary.

You know what kind of action.

So you don't speak English?

Wait, is the Mexican poster supporting Trump?
I honestly can't tell what his position is. His sentences barely make sense, and in context of what he's replying to they make no sense at all.

I blame reddit and boomers.

Attached: german bear.png (309x433, 57K)

>the favelafaggot again.
mad that the prez cant be indicted faggot?

>"PEOPLE CANT CHANGE THEIR OPINIONS!"
then this shows that Obama likes Trump.
thehill.com/homenews/administration/333358-obama-equated-trumps-success-to-the-goal-of-the-american-dream-as-law

Attached: 1494603219246-young-obama-trump.jpg (1050x590, 46K)

Wait seriously? I never saw this shit.

Trump is better on domestic, worse on foreign policy. That's more or less how I see it.

Trump was and is absolutely better than the Hill. His cultural impact in empowering whites to give the finger to the media and to support their own culture is very important.
>Merry Christmas
>Fake news
>rallies where mostly whites kick the shit out of communists
>red hats are a form of faction building
>supports people are Charlottesville
>tells the EU to go fuck itself on global warming
Etc.
This is all extremely important, overlooked, but important. Yeah he's a kike shill, but there are more benefits to Trump that we would get with the other option. People who say otherwise are bullshitting and they know it. Politics come from culture, and Trump is a very positive cultural impact. Getting whites to question the media alone makes him useful.

>republicans created a hurricane
?
I live in FL and the only thing that's to blame for the fucking Ricans is our failure to jettison them a long time ago. Independence should've been forced decades ago, now we pay the price.
>Libertarianism and Anarco Capitalism
Literal meme ideologies. The only way to stop this is white racial consciousness. We will never defund anything in this democracy. You are a moron if you believe that you're going to individually impact the system, they will abuse us all as tax slaves. Build up a set of millions of whites and break away. There is not a snowballs chance in hell of getting these fuckers to leave white areas along peacefully, they will follow us to the ends of the earth if we let them. Anarcho capitalism won't do shit, whites will continue to build up areas and the nonwhites will follow and destroy them. Organization is essential, we are human.

Attached: 1501708599653.jpg (704x474, 71K)

whats not to love?

Attached: MIGA.jpg (640x400, 58K)