Germans as a people do not exist, so they cannot be betrayed, says Green Party leader

>In a video interview with Informr, the new leader of the Green Party, Robert Habeck, made controversial remarks denying the notion of a German people, newspaper Junge Freiheit reports.

>When asked about the concept of betrayal of the people, Habeck says:

>“That’s a Nazi concept. There is no people, in consequence, there cannot be a treason of the people. It’s a statement of anger that can be really divisive, discriminatory and pernicious.”

>These remarks sparked the anger from the right-wing AfD party president, Jörg Meuthen, who quickly responded:

>“Of course the Germans exist, as the Italians, the Spanish, the French and the Turks do (…) The Green party have not yet accomplished their destructive goal, which is the abolition of borders”.

>“Our people survived worse ideologies and have nothing to fear from a pseudo-intellectual Islamophile being a snob to the German people”, he added.

>It is puzzling to many that a German politician would deny the existence of the very people he is supposed to be representing, but the party is no stranger to controversy.

>Back in the 1980s, several Green Party figures were advocating the legalisation of paedophilia, and research has shown that “the influence of paedophiles in the party was much greater than previously thought, even noting that for a time in the mid-1980s”.

archive.is/qi6xb

Attached: shutterstock_703121131-702x459.jpg (702x459, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fi0dffrSmPI
robert-habeck.de/texte/blog/zweierlei-volk/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEU35nDxXf4
youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU
youtube.com/watch?v=n7v00Ip5Ees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention#Definition_of_genocide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 565f8b0a701ebc5925a907cb37a939c8a203e506ec6c30c7449dcac39c321ecd.png (996x500, 591K)

Attached: Berlin Left “We Abort Your Germany ”.png (630x3579, 2.86M)

Attached: jews_laughing.png (333x293, 6K)

>there cannot be a treason of the people

All Marxist subversives believe this. They are mentally ill cultists. Humanity is tribal.

Attached: Integration Commissioner Says German Culture Does Not Exist, ‘Diversity Is Nation’s Strength’. (608x2028, 754K)

Melt down his brain with drugs and "Imagine"-discovers solipsism ... but doesn't realise.

If there is no "Volk" then there can't be "volksverhetzung" - Freiheit für Horst Mahler!
---
They will force the EU. The fuckers had just to wait "we have Internet now" - millenials don't care about borders ... but don't like to eat what they get for free

Attached: 1458821570533-2.png (881x528, 541K)

Well, he's right. Can't betray a nonexistential nazi fantasy.

>If there is no "Volk" then there can't be "volksverhetzung"
There's a Volk, just not your fantasy one.

>the Nazis invented the concept of a German people

Attached: kNtCako.jpg (450x600, 55K)

So when Jow Forums says all the real germans died ages ago it is fine but if a liberal says it is wrong?

I agree with him.

kiked
youtu.be/Fi0dffrSmPI

>Jow Forums is one person

No one said that you moron. They developed a pseudo-scientific notion though, which was utter bullshit.

So what you also don't agree with that?
It is accepted as close to a consensus as anything on Jow Forums could ever be.

The leader of the German Green Party said exactly that you nigger, read the OP. And in your reply you said you agreed with him. Fuck off and die.

No, apparently you're just too dumb to grasp the content.

Are you the leader of the German Green Party? If so explain how I misinterpreted your comment.

He even felt the urge to explain himself, which, if you think about the original statements even just for a little bit, is the same.

He claimed the concept that the German people exist as an ethnic group originated with the NSDAP, that obviously isn't the case.

yeah that's patently false if they said that. retards don't even know the history of their own country lol.

So they cannot be genocided either, right? How much of a dumbfuck do you have to be to ever appending "so therefore Y can't happen to them" to the meme "X people doesn't exist". Protip to lefties: just try "X people doesn't exist".

See robert-habeck.de/texte/blog/zweierlei-volk/

>He claimed the concept that the German people exist as an ethnic group originated with the NSDAP, that obviously isn't the case.
Yeah it's not the case - because he didn't say that, nor meant it in case you misunderstood. It's about the term Volksverräter and the context.

Gee

Good riddance!

"Volksverräter" isn't a concept of the NSDAP either.

Attached: Untitled.png (1468x646, 44K)

Maybe things are being lost in translation. But this is what he says in regards to his statement that the german people don't exist

"And now quickly the question, because of which I have to write this blog ever: Is there such a German people beyond the state people? Is there the identity of the national body that the Nazis cheated on? One does not have to think of Hitler's appearance in order to come up with the idea that this propagated German people, made up of any supposedly pure genes, never existed and will never exist. Even the migration of Germanic tribes was an ethnic general store. And how was one to defend today beyond the state people a concept of the people that goes beyond the valid borders of Germany? But apparently it is outrageous today to make it clear that the people found in the word "traitors to the people" is a construct. And a dangerous thing. It's a coincidence, but I'm writing this today, May 8, the 73rd anniversary of the liberation of totalitarian rule, genocide and war. From this story is not only to learn how the right build a media wave and how it eventually spills over into reputable newspapers. It is also important to learn how important it is to pay attention to precision and linguistic differentiation. Let us not be persuaded by the right, everything is the same. Because then they determine who is unequal."

As far as I can tell what he's saying is that there is no basis for a german people that extends beyond germany's borders or excludes anyone inside germany's borders. SO yes. He's saying german people aren't a thing outside of culture/nationality.

Every German I interact with is a rabid social justice warrior

Attached: E085CB01-E70B-4F7B-BC34-373947525575.jpg (749x438, 71K)

You see that spike there in your graph?
That's the period you're retarded.

It was in common usage before 1933, retard.

And before the NSDAP even existed.

>He's saying german people aren't a thing outside of culture/nationality.
Germans have no culture
He is saying german people aren't a thing.

Attached: 1524519764199.png (917x960, 979K)

yeah which is exactly what op said. Robert Habeck claimed that german people were not a thing and basically stood by it.

Okay, to cut this short - you have basically no idea what you're talking about. The Nazis, as you can see in your spike, drove the whole idea to ridiculous heights. That's the term he's referring to and which is being referred to in the term Volksverräter. He's also correct that it was a fantasy by the Nazis and has no meaning in reality. There's a reason we're a federal republic today.

Show flag, I wanna laugh at a Murican

Its just a fact. I don't know what you are so angry about.

>The Nazis, as you can see in your spike, drove the whole idea to ridiculous heights.
That doesn't mean it's a "Nazi concept", friend. Said I said the term was in common usage before the NSDAP even existed.

Strange that everyone on Earth can identify German culture other than German leftists.

Attached: 458baae662d88214253cb9409fc240a7496e607bbe7ad7475d523ee0ad9d6d28.png (953x1282, 753K)

Not even a leftist.
Also I bet you think Oktoberfest and Lederhosen is in any way a culture.
Bavarians would spit in your face if you called them German.

>That doesn't mean it's a "Nazi concept"
The base of the term is a Nazi concept. It's the defining part. Why are you so obtuse?

>there's no such thing as the german people (despite the fact that there obviously is)
>there's no such thing as german culture (despite the fact that there obviously is)
>there is no such thing as a german country (despite the fact that there obviously is)
And these are the people that call those who are against them and their self-destructing tendencies 'populists' and 'fake-news'.
Really funny if you think about it.

>Strange that everyone on Earth can identify German culture
Okay go ahead and define it and I'll check back with you.

kek check this out

Attached: kek.jpg (970x484, 62K)

Nice

Attached: merkelamuesiert.jpg (610x342, 53K)

>Germans have no culture
what exactly do you think culture is?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEU35nDxXf4

They really do have one problem - they're not dumbed down enough for morons like you to understand them properly.

You probably favor the AfD huh

Woah woah woah
Most of Europe is white and has culture.
We are more like an exception here

We have industry.

Lach mich weg. Willst du ein (you) für diesen Dreck? Okay, hier. Jetz verpiß dich bloß, befor ich sauer werde.

lol what a dumb video

This is the kind of shit the niggers and mudslides will 100% vote for and their 5 kids will vote for as they invade your country eurofags.

Bimst du 1 AfDler vong Wahlverhalten her? :^(

youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Attached: image.jpg (900x600, 282K)

considering the length of it, you literally haven't watched it

Stop writing in cuck on Jow Forums
I am here because I don't want to read this ugly language

Every time its a god damn german

Skipped through it, pretty dumb to compare some African tribal dance to "physical peak performance of the white lady" lol

Probably some weirdo racist video. I mean, the start is about some mongrel on twitter dressing as a thief bla bla no one cares about other than weirdo racists like you and the video's creator lol

Attached: 1458040685590.png (852x665, 816K)

Reported for racism

See yodelling is fine
I never said the Swiss don't have culture.

Hab di nit so

ok, show me some amazing African culture comparable to European culture

>these people have such an ancestry
>these people have these features
>these people practice this religion and talk this language
>these people are linked to a certain geographic area with a certain temperament
>therefore these people should have shared political control over said area
>pseudoscientific
>bullshit

Hitler once very publicly admitted that East Asian races had superior civilizations and histories. What’s wrong with having a German state for German people? Nothing.

Oh no what will Europe do without Germans
Not get destroyed every few decades?

youtube.com/watch?v=n7v00Ip5Ees

god i can't wait for the race war when people like you die. smugness will vanish very quickly in the revolution

>Germans as a people do not exist, so they cannot be betrayed, says Green Party leader
Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention#Definition_of_genocide

>comparable
See, there's your problem.

One lived or lives in relative harmony to its surroundings, the other fell into some industrial craze and now has to worry about overheating the whole fucking planet.

Attached: 1525661022121.jpg (457x397, 33K)

>god i can't wait for the race war when people like you die.
See now you are for German genocide

yeah i'm sure replacing Germans with Muslims with Germans army will be a fantastic move for peace

New crusade when?

>implying Muslims aren’t hyper violent political idiots that literally cannot function with a democracy
Some people need an iron fist to behave and be their best. My people included. Democracy and relocation to another geographic area is not a fucking panacea. Replacing your people with another people that are guaranteed to destroy their own future is not repayment for your past crimes. It’s committing even more.

liberals want to wipe out white people.

>liberals want to wipe out white people.
Correct.

The problem is, Conservatives too are fine with White people being wiped out.

Why do you ignore the whole racial bullshit? They never defined Germans on culture alone, or even on it at all. Least of all religious orientation. They actually made up ancestry, especially the SS and invented a whole cult of bullshit ancestry.

>yeah i'm sure replacing Germans with Muslims with Germans army will be a fantastic move for peace
How many world wars have they started? How many have we?
Who is responsible for the EU?

Historically it is clear that EVERYTHING is an upgrade over Germans. You have to hate Europe if you want germans to continue to exist.

>germans speaking german
I wish i was as smart as you. But to be honest, sometimes it's an austrian or even a (ugh) swisscunt.

On Jow Forums its always Germans.

but Germans don't exist according to you
and if you don't identify as a German, you aren't German.

In times of war, kill traitors first and enemies second

> How many have we?
Zero. Jews started the world wars.

>Who is responsible for the EU?
Jews.

>How many world wars have they started? How many have we?

Muslims havn't started WORLD wars, but they have created constant war for 1400 years

Get a loaf of this weirdo Murican fuck

I never said Germans don't exist.

>How many world wars have they started?
Approximately half of Muslims from the middle east and North Africa are inbred. They haven't started any world wars because historically speaking they were undeveloped, squabbling tribes. How will German be improved by flooding it with low IQ Muslims who practice inbreeding, child marriages, female genital mutilation, etc?

>Get a loaf of this weirdo Murican fuck
Hey, I'm not the one that believes everything the Jews tell him.

Did the Holocaust happen too?

>Did the Holocaust happen too?
Yeah, but don't listen to me but other weird dumb Murican Antisemites on YouTube instead!

Europe will be improved if there are less Germans in it

I don't care who replaces us. The important part is the replacing. Do you need a history lesson?

Attached: htph01.png (512x512, 52K)

Islam is a religion of peace even though their prophet was a warlord and that Islam spread through expansionist, imperial warfare that puts anything Europeans did to shame.

Attached: 1423357582221.jpg (1584x1584, 165K)

Your definition of Europe is a service-based, borderless shit-skin fantasy land where every building’s made of steel girders and glass and the government gives everyone UBI for breathing. It is you who are ignoring the racial bullshit. Except it’s not bullshit. The Turks and Arabs are a race of 200lb children whose only virtues are high reproductive rates and antisemitism.

If hating that idea of Europe means wanting Germans to exist... then I hate Europe! I hate Europe with all my heart and I hate you for loving shitskins and hating your own people! Die and go to hell you race-traitor!

I’m not even white. With that revelation, you’re obligated get down on your knees and suck my cock, then let me dump my load in your wife’s pussy. Let’s see if you can break your cuck conditioning and argue with a non-white, you šzöÿlēnt-guzzling manchild.

I wish I was German

Why don't you just kill yourself if you actually feel this way?

Attached: f1f99f93814c23cc04de3de6f7862fa2f936df68f30bb07cdc5dceb905a12d73.png (618x853, 341K)

>Yeah,
Then why isn't there any proof?

>but don't listen to me but other weird dumb Murican Antisemites on YouTube instead!
Instead we should listen to the Jews who will call us antisemites and throw us in prison?

I'd much rather listen to those antisemites than the Jews, because those antisemites aren't trying to exterminate the White race like the Jews are.

>Antisemites
You know what an antisemite is, right? It's someone the Jews don't like.

Same. I wear sunscreen, glasses and hats in the summer so I don’t tan or get sunburn. Being Asian makes me good at powerlifting and superior in intelligence to whites and our less human cousins, but the genes of artistry and creativity that produced super-humans like Adolf Hitler, Bach and Mozart are not present.

I don't want Europe to be borderless or service based.
>I hate Europe with all my heart
And I love Europe
Which is why I have come to terms with my people being cancer

>Then why isn't there any proof?
Oh you're one of the really really low imbeciles.

Shut up you mutt

Attached: t3_7dshmg.jpg (900x450, 114K)

>Oh you're one of the really really low imbeciles.
That's not an argument.

There is literally zero evidence proving the so-called "Holocaust" happened. If there was evidence, "denying" the "Holocaust" wouldn't be illegal.

Attached: 1458175709414.jpg (1280x1707, 961K)

You seem to be unable to come to terms with the fact that the “Germans” that caused these world wars and plagued upon the Earth were in fact Jews. Hitler loved the British Empire and wanted peace and prosperity. Jews from Germany that lived in UK and USA convinced their host nations to start wars. Communism was an invention of Karl Marx the Jew. Gender and transvestism was started in Germany... by Jews.

tfw racially pure Asian in an ethnically pure relationship

Attached: E00696A1-4926-436E-8DB5-CC7391FA3A5B.png (178x178, 10K)