Why don't you golf Jow Forums?

No nogs, no jews (because it requires hand eye coordination), white upper-class sport. Has a dress code and is costly enough to keep out impoverished scum and the rankings is purely merit based. Plus you can mark your ball with a swastika if you want. Give me a good reason this isn't the sport of Jow Forums

Attached: golfisbased.jpg (620x400, 65K)

It's more boring than shitting. I would rather spend an hour on the toilet taking a fat stinky shit.

i do, but don't you see that media is trying to push golf on niggers? just take a look at any ESPN golf coverage. it's not like it'll work, though, because you have to pay for balls and clubs -- even rental clubs. still -- you can go to a goodwill and buy clubs for around 2-3 bucks.
i used to slice all my drives, but now that i've fixed it, i can hit straight and curve the ball towards my desired location. it's almost like clairvoyancy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS Theater (Web) - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.53_[2018.0 (1920x1080, 891K)

I can't even hit a teeball let alone a tiny ass golf ball that's like 4 and half feet away from me.

I asked a professor I had back in the day if there was something I could learn that would help me in the business world that I wouldn't learn in college and he immediately replied to learn to play golf. He taught as a retirement gig after he had retired from being a high up member of Sony. I took his advice to heart and can say I've never regretted it. I think it would help a lot of the lost souls here

Lots of business is done on the course.
Plenty of contacts to be made with people that are high up.
Not to mention, add friends and beer it can get pretty fun(ny).

>no nogs

Attached: IMG_5283.gif (400x225, 2.31M)

if it makes you feel better even that nog hates nogs

I do. I'm a member at Glen Abbey and Thornhill country club.

>Glen Abbey
>Home of the old Canadian Open
>is leaf

checks out

I've always wanted to play it, but i was born with a shoulder injury that doesn't let me do any kind of whip movement or it might get dislocated
>feelsbadman
>painful as fuck

> be me
> 20 y/o white male
>been playing for 5 years

Shits fucking fun if you can play properly.
Plus it's helped me in my work life when meeting new clients or taking them out for the day.

Nogs are shit at it as it takes years to learn proper technique and control.
Jews do play, they are just usually shit.

>golf
oh fuck off you fucking snobs

Attached: inb4.jpg (500x333, 27K)

Golf is so fucking boring, the carts and beers are the only good part

i do

>sport

I'm an assistant golf pro at a posh country club

golf courses are high maintenance wastes of land

SAGE

>implying I don’t

Attached: DF8219B1-916D-48E9-9721-A90B62585B68.jpg (3264x2448, 1.1M)

keeps the land from being turned into nog filled HUD housing and creates jobs. Next

>sport

Golf is for lame uptight nerds.

Nice. What's that job like?

I worked at a decent country club in highschool. Was pretty funny to see all the rich snobs run around. At the end of one summer some milf got a boob job. Beginning next summer 5 other regulars got boob jobs too. The club never kept inventory of anything so I would eat whatever I wanted on the job.

And those free mondays were dope, too.

Does it help with networking or what?

Yes all rich white men play golf

I own a full set of Ping G30 Clubs

I suspected as much. There’s a beautiful course not far from my house. Too bad I have crippling anxiety to ever check it out...

Start out at a driving range and just work on hitting the ball. Once you master that try the course

a lot of business is done on the course like the other guy mentioned -- and it's very true -- but just the fact that it's one of the most difficult sports in terms of skill and someone one who is trying to perfect a little further it each time a person does it really shows a sort of drive towards betterment in general. just being in open fields, pastures and nature -- and the awareness of it all -- is good for a person as well

Attached: 2562363.jpg (640x800, 104K)

that's exactly it. It's 4 hours of you socializing with the person away from the work environment. You can make it a drinking activity to loosen everyone up, or, if you're a chad-tier scratch golfer you get to impress with your superior skills.

Golf shows discipline (no one is a natural golfer) and it is a game of integrity. Also, it's basically a man only zone as women are too physically weak to compete.

Idk my great grandmother was quite the golfer

would love to play in more sandy courses. bali high in las vegas was great + it was free because someone i used to do business with used to teach there. met some old engineer there, too

Attached: 34646346.jpg (640x800, 130K)

oh, don't get me wrong, some women can play the game and some play it well. The type of women that are good golfers are usually good women in general. Even the lesbians.

5 handicap here.

Women are too weak to compete in golf??? Are you fucking kidding me??? Golf is barely even a goddamn sport.

but i do

the only two sports are hunting and racing cars. everything else is a game

its boring as fuck and im not 65

Hunting isn't a sport, its something you do to gather sustenance for your family

It can be both. I hunt for sport but still eat the meat. I don’t have to because I can afford food, but it’s fun.

Golf, fishing, and Pool have a nice, quiet, Zen-like quality that a lot of Jow Forums could probably benefit from.

Attached: AVATAR_EagleWhoKnowsWhatEvilLurksInTheHeartsOfMen.jpg (630x420, 99K)

Great sport!

Well yeah as long as you eat what you kill I've got no problem with it. Still wouldn't call it a sport though since there's no competitive aspect to it.

It's just dumb, like everything else that is white. I'm sorry you honestly care about being white this much lol

And they still can't compete. Can't hit the ball as far due to lack of clubhead speed. And even the things they should, in theory, be able to be competitive such as chipping and putting, they do not perform as well as men.

In a typical day at a golf course your players will be 90%+ men and often the women that do come are just coming along with their boyfriends or husbands.

>Give me a good reason this isn't the sport of Jow Forums
trump ruined the sport

Attached: 42f946656bff2524fd67f9c5f97145ec.jpg (666x453, 189K)

This.