How can anyone unironically care about politics?

How can anyone unironically care about politics?
Do all of you, like... not realize that politics and their surrounding discussions are just pissing contest that don't mean anything?

Your lives are all too short(especially so considering most of your health..)to be wasting them with this pointless crap! And you could all be SO much more than bitter kissless/hugless virgins if you gave up this life... and found a happy one!

Start with the X button user.

Attached: 1508014937781.jpg (400x298, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1DDrMp3npM
youtube.com/watch?v=wu64HP-PL40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why do you guys care about things that affect your wellbeing and that of your kids?

>why be responsible when you could just have fun?
OP = underage faggot

No post you make on Jow Forums makes a difference.
No circlejerk you partake in makes a difference.
None of the opinions you have make a difference.
You are wasting your short lives here...

Attached: 1512210030317.jpg (1030x1020, 136K)

Gay people get erased when they die. Theres no room for sodomizers

I picked it because it's one of the only two non-cringey flags, and I felt like if I used the pirate one people would think they were getting trolled.

>gay
>non-cringey
I swear I will tear this whole world down.

Eh, I know a lot of gay people that are better people than most on this board
DEFINITELY less cringey than any of the other flags haha

How do you know? Me or anyone here could be someone who pulls weight in the political scene. Or could end up being one in the future. Or could influence the life of a decision maker.
The discussion of ideas matters and shapes the individual mind.

Politics in general are a joke and a circlejerk though, even the people who are "decision makers" are wasting their lives when they could be doing pleasurable things for themselves and the people they love as opposed to trying to enforce their ideas and beliefs on people that they don't know.

You're better off living for yourself and not being a slave to the system.

What I read from your post is
>live for yourself and don't attempt to to impact important decisions. Let others take care of it.
Not convincing me, but I don't think you give a shit either way. Enjoy your life, buddy.

Discussion can swing people's political views and make them vote right wing

No one's political views ever swing... Everyone just strokes their own ego on both sides, no one ever actually caves..

You're brainwashed into thinking you're fighting for truth, or justice, but what you're really fighting for is.. time.
Time is short, and you're wasting seconds of your life right now.

Attached: 1515350313763.jpg (250x250, 20K)

>No one's political views ever swing
Than why do political parties come and go into power?

Because it's a contest to see who can convince more people that their opinions are what are best, but in reality they are not true people. You are being herded like a sheep by the people in power, and anyone you support.

>Because it's a contest to see who can convince more people that their opinions are what are best
How is that not considered people swinging their political views though?

You aren't making the difference, only the people in power are. They're manipulating you to believe EXACTLY how they want you to. Like a sheep herder. Whoever brainwashes more people wins, it's as simple as that.

You're right, fuck the world and shit

Your life is too short to be caring about the "world." The world has been here for billions of years before you and will be here for billions after you're gone. The insignificance of our existence is unmeasurable, the only thing worth living for is pleasure.

This is why I primarily browse Jow Forums now, economics/crypto is just as much of a pissing contest as politics but at least I feel like I've gained something of value from it.

Which takes me back to the argument that any of us could be a person in power (now, 10 years from now, doesn't matter), or influence someone in power.

Good on you user. Literally anything is more valuable to your development of character and as a person than politics.

You won't. That's the brainwash talking... I promise user, save yourself while you still have time.

Everything is politics. Even scientists who try as hard as they can to stay out of politics because they detest it eventually find themselves supporting one candidate who promises more funding for science. You literally can't escape politics because the government is in control of everything

The government doesn't control me, or my friends, or the pleasurable adventures we go on. The government doesn't control what goes on inside my house. You're right that the government is fully in control of the system, but you're only a slave to the government if you USE the system.

The first step to becoming fully independent and actualized in your insignificance is through total rejection of politics.

>government suddenly decides to tax your income at 80%
Now what? Do you just take it, happy that at least you can still suck a dick when you return home from work?
>government invites shitskins to live in your neighbourhood, who kill your boyfriend for walking with a pink purse
Still not important? Or do you think you an honestly live without being impacted in any way by government policies?

Do you intend to live with a pack of wolves in the wild? If not the government does have a massive influence on your life whether you like it or not

Taxes are unavoidable if you work for a company I guess. They're best to just ignore. I didn't say the system won't rape you, it probably still will, but you have to stay strong in your rejection of politics.

>b-but what if this happened!
I guess it would suck? Has nothing to do with the government. I choose not to live in dangerous areas.
I reject my surroundings. The government and all of that shenanigans is just space, shapes, and matter to me, in the background, not affecting my life at all.

You’re right..
Bye everybody!

we know that it doesnt matter , because nothing matters , but I for one just enjoy calling people faggots and what not , because the holocaust didnt happen.

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 16K)

>we know it doesnt matter
No, "you" is not "we"
Good on you if all you come to this site for is laughs, but many do actually keep up with politics and believe in its importance.
Make no mistake.

Well, considering you're Israeli, you may be right.

haha I wish! Ameriscum here...

>but you have to stay strong in your rejection of politics.
"If I just ignore it, maybe it will go away"
>I guess it would suck? Has nothing to do with the government. I choose not to live in dangerous areas
Lol wut? So a government demanding that you live in a neighborhood with a certain percentage of blacks or syrian refugees has nothing to do with the government?
>I reject my surroundings. The government and all of that shenanigans is just space, shapes, and matter to me, in the background, not affecting my life at all.
Nah I think you're just making mental gymnastics to stay in denial m8. Stay a good sheep

i think this is what the cock guzzleer is trying to say:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1DDrMp3npM

>"If I just ignore it, maybe it will go away"
It was never there in the first place, it's only illusion. Politics affect you just as little as they affect me, you just allow them to take shelter in your mind and dominate your thoughts.
>So a government demanding that you live in a neighborhood with a certain percentage of blacks or syrian refugees has nothing to do with the government?
Nope, I would reject demands and flee to where they will never find me..

>Nah I think you're just making mental gymnastics to stay in denial m8. Stay a good sheep
And you've been reduced to projection, what more need I say?

You gotta be over 18 to post in this board.

Age is only an arbirtary number that represents the number of Earth's revolutions around the sun since you've been alive.

Yeah maybe I shitpost about politics on a basket weaving forum but at least I dont post on a basket weaving forum telling others that what they’re doing is a waste of time faggot.

Woah, so deep bruh!!!1

Like your mother's vagina

Someone has to instill good values in those who have none!

Well my best advice for those people is to stay as detached as possible, there is a danger and a delusion that can trap you when you are subjected to any type of propaganda , the more you delve into it , the more likely it for you to get trapped in someones lies.
Communism is the very definition of failure

That's pretty much what I've been saying.

Except enjoying a normal life becomes impossible when you can't afford to live and get shot instead

>X button

Attached: 20180415-015116ABC.png (333x333, 295K)

You're paranoid about things that you shouldn't concern yourself with. The probability of you getting shot is astronomically low if you stay in safe areas and act with kindness towards the people around you. "can't afford to live" basically doesn't exist anymore, especially with the government handing out free money to everyone nowadays right? You can always go nab some of that if you're in a pinch. "can't afford luxury" exists, and you should discipline yourself enough to learn the difference.

Yes goyu ... er fellow educated 4channer; Just ignore politics! Issues dont matter, life is too short!

> The oven awaits, kike.

Attached: kike_home.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

>stop caring about politics goyim.
>you're hurting my industry.

I don't care about industrialization either lmao

>life is short
of course it is when you have aids, maybe you should stop wasting your life on a Nepalese economics BBS

Nowadays, everything is about politics. And you cannot live successfully without understanding politics.

You are younger than 13, are not you?

I don't listen to much hip hop

Wrong, that's just a brainwashed belief.
"Success" is also an arbitrary idea, and you've been instructed to strive for someone else's concept of success instead of your very own that you developed.

I can already tell you indeed are younger than 13 by reading your statement

>Wrong, that's just a brainwashed belief.
"Success" is also an arbitrary idea, and you've been instructed to strive for someone else's concept of success instead of your very own that you developed.
Actually Jow Forums is constantly spouting the idea that true success is not simply financial wealth but having a nation and a people around you who you can identify with. It's the reason why we make fun of Jewish beliefs that only money is important in this world.

You've resorted to... ad hominem. You lose.

Attached: 1509447297134.png (707x530, 71K)

Ok you uppity internet prick, we talk about politics cause words matter, or you think they don't?

True success comes from personal realization and actualization. You can be successful no matter what type of life you live as long as you're content.
Fundamentally success just comes from how many endorphins and how much dopamine you can have rushing through your brain at all times. Whatever you can make do that is success.

>name-calling
>going even lower on the pyramid
Halt yourself before it's too late user, it's embarrassing.
Words exist as a form of language created by humans for humans as a means to communicate, share, and express ideas. Nothing more. Wasting something as valuable as language on political discussion is a shame.

Yes, except that you being under 13 means you do not have better understanding of the world, it is regular for you to say retarded things like this. So i did not lose anything.

>more ad hominem
I'm afraid you.. still lost.

Do you think words like family or love ain't political?

Only a fool would make them political.

Man you really are under 13 and are too retarded to understand anything.

>name-calling
Me 3, You 0!

"Arguing" with you does not even make sense. I am 99% sure that you at least suffer from a form autism.

Attached: 1525309231259.jpg (495x460, 72K)

YES, GOYIM, DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE THINGS THAT AFFECT YOU AND YOUR WORLD DAILY, STAY FOCUSED ON ENTERTAINMENT, THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY MOST!!!

Attached: 1488845481004.gif (472x360, 695K)

Then why are entities like Shareblue, the CFR, and others spending millions of dollars on us

Attached: sharebluectr.jpg (1024x1580, 344K)

I agree that's why they usually become political when you start dying.

Attached: white house sheeps.jpg (1024x622, 443K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wu64HP-PL40

>name-calling
Me 4, you 0!

Attached: 1508134446875.jpg (638x550, 71K)

> flag
> advocates for mindless hedonism
Checks out

They're just as brainwashed as you.
That's what "pissing contest" means, user.

Go on, faggot. That does not disprove the obvious fact that you are under 13 and might be suffering from a form of autism.

Also, why would anyone argue with some lying shilling faggot like you?

brainwashed into what?

Me 5, you 0!
Keep feeding me free endorphins user!

Attached: 1496262118168.jpg (460x460, 51K)

Yeah but it's fun

I literally just want brown people to be slaughtered in the streets, so will disturb the shit until someone gives me a job working for the establishment OR we cleanse America of the brown menace.

Attached: 1444282513408.jpg (900x506, 157K)

Me 5, you 0!
Keep feeding me free endorphins user!

Attached: 1431994562838.jpg (460x460, 53K)

You are literally not """winning""" anything.

Uh, believing that politics matter or affect anything or that they should waste their time on it?

>B-b-but I-I-I'm not l-l-*sniff*-losing!

Attached: 1520574722426.png (523x426, 500K)

Funny, because almost everything in this world is about politics, and politics affect literally everything in the world. You can never live your life without studying politics and what is going on around in the world. It isn't """wasting your short life,""" it is educating yourself and understanding what is going on around the world. Again, why would anyone trust some lying, shilling faggot like you?

>How can anyone unironically care about politics?
Because politics is litterally just human ineraction on the largest scale and human ineraction is what controlls the world
>Do all of you, like... not realize that politics and their surrounding discussions are just pissing contest that don't mean anything?
I mean politics has led to genocides, enslavements, the loss and gain of freedoms along with the passing of laws that effect everyones day to day life
not uh
not exactly sure how that "doesnt mean anything
>Your lives are all too short(especially so considering most of your health..)
longer then your aids faggot
>to be wasting them with this pointless crap! And you could all be SO much more than bitter kissless/hugless virgins if you gave up this life... and found a happy one!
And what if i enjoy this buddy?
what if I WANT TO CARE
what if that just gets me off
chokes my chicken
tosses by rocks
what if that if making the world better for myself my family and my race just feels better to me then anything else
what then faggot?
>No post you make on Jow Forums makes a difference.
I mean my political opinions were formed in part my Jow Forums so im pretty sure other peoples are as well
infact im willing to bet your in a chat with a whole fuck load of people whos opinions were formed in part by Jow Forums
>No circlejerk you partake in makes a difference.
I thought you were a hedonist wtf?
>None of the opinions you have make a difference.
History is basically the retelling of a story about one or two angry opinioneated white guys proving that statement wrong
pic related
>You are wasting your short lives here...
Well maybe if we kick out the blood thristy niggers and stop fighting wars for isarel they'll be a little longer
of course to do that you need to get involved in politics
but fuck all if you have to do that right?

Attached: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (343x450, 18K)

>it is educating yourself and understanding what is going on around the world.
What's going on around in the world doesn't affect me.. Only what's going on for ME affects me.

And to your last question.. ask yourself.. Why would you trust the people who are herding you like a sheep?

Be honest, what educational level are you on currently? Have you just entered middle school? It is important for understanding how retarded you can get.

>what if that if making the world better for myself my family and my race just feels better to me then anything else
The problem is that you're not, you're just brainwashed into BELIEVING that you are...
Life is insignificant, you are, I am, everyone is. The sooner you become actualized in this and accept it and live for endorphins, not pissing contests, the sooner you will understand true success!

>m-m-middle school!
>r-r-retarded!
Me 6, you 0! Keep those endorphins coming!

Attached: 1496944775523.png (449x1197, 67K)

>Only what's going on for ME affects me.
As well as what is going around the world. What is going on around the world can affect your people and you yourself, you uneducated retard.

Nope! I reject what's going on around the world. Doesn't affect me or anyone I care about! All shapes, all space, all matter.
It's nothing to me.. I'm above it.

Yes, middle school. By reading your statements and your way of thinking, I can tell that you are younger 13 and just entered middle school. Keep on with your "me 6, you 0" bullshit. You are the fool here.

>I picked it because it's one of the only two non-cringey flags, and I felt like if I used the pirate one people would think they were getting trolled.
We all KNOW we're getting trolled but it doesn't matter
we enjoy arguing with faggots like you and making you look like morons
its fucking funny
>Eh, I know a lot of gay people that are better people than most on this board
then why the fuck are you here "waisting your time"
you wouldn't be trying to make a difference would you user
because as you said
that's fucking meaningless
>Politics in general are a joke and a circlejerk though, even the people who are "decision makers" are wasting their lives when they could be doing pleasurable things for themselves and the people they love as opposed to trying to enforce their ideas and beliefs on people that they don't know.
Alot of poeple get off on power man
mainly because hisotrically those who have have survived
unlike hedonistic mutations like you who die off in a generation
>You're better off living for yourself and not being a slave to the system.
Unles off course that system is jewish backed hedonism right?
>No one's political views ever swing...
So you still believe in santa hu?
>everyone just strokes their own ego on both sides, no one ever actually caves..
Never been to an AA meeting hu?
>You're brainwashed into thinking you're fighting for truth, or justice, but what you're really fighting for is.. time.
no we're fighting for our people dipshit
something we are an extention of rather then it being an extention of us
>Time is short, and you're wasting seconds of your life right now.
so are you by your own logic faggot
get off the fucking board
>Because it's a contest to see who can convince more people that their opinions are what are best, but in reality they are not true people. You are being herded like a sheep by the people in power, and anyone you support.
When did daddy beat you

Attached: wwii_german_flag_design.jpg (293x344, 26K)

>more ad hominem and name calling
How many times do you need to lose before you go home?
Me 7 you 0!

Attached: euphoria.jpg (480x319, 67K)

tl;dr, but I'm considering it a victory because you put in so much effort! Me 2 you 0

Yes, yes it does affect you and everyone near you. What if you live in a house, but the government declares that you have to pay higher taxes, then politics has affected your life. Educate yourself before arguing with anyone else.

>living in a house
>paying taxes
You're calling out your own slavery..

Sorry , cant read.

Bad goy!

Brexit would have never been voted through and there is a strong link in Trump winning because of Jow Forums operations.

Check this fag out. Enjoy your min wage and the HIV that is brewing. Die soon plz.