NORTH KOREA CITES BOLTON, LIBYA, IRAQ AS REASONS NOT TO DEAL WITH USA

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-16 15.39.17.png (733x589, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/world/wp/2018/05/16/whats-this-libya-model-north-korea-is-so-angry-about/?noredirect=on
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KIM IS REDPILLED AS FUCK.

Attached: 1507307768036.png (1604x1222, 897K)

Attached: 1519674055728.png (1566x1148, 2.13M)

Hmmmm starting to figure out why Trump wants to invade them so badly.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-16 08.37.50.png (741x773, 239K)

He doesn't.

Attached: 1519294467361.png (1492x1018, 756K)

>He doesn't.

He does, he said he would "totally destroy North Korea" if they don't give up their nukes.

Yeah, they're gonna give up their nukes and then Israel will be the world's target because they are the only rogue regime left with nukes

Attached: 1507322131894.png (1484x974, 636K)

I'm really starting to like North Korea.

>they're gonna give up their nukes

>literally cite North Korea saying point blank they don't want to end up like Iraq and Libya that give up their nukes
>they will give dem up

Why do you think the MSM lies about them so badly? They make up quotes and give us a picture of a false reality within NK as well.

Kim's not stupid.
>Sorry Trump, if you want a deal, you're going to have to do an aztec-style sacrifice of Bolton

Yeah, it's called dealmaking. Kim will probably ask Trump to cut ties with Israel and then when Trump gets back from Singapore 9/11 truth will drop

>Yeah, it's called dealmaking.

It's called fuck off Amerikike and mind your own business. DPRK has the right to have nukes, you never bring up Israel having nukes.

Yeah, I was wondering why the fuck would NK bothering making any kind of deal with Trump with America's track record, and especially so brazenly breaking the Iran deal.

Trump is especially retarded, his stunt with Iran may have set back any chance to get Kim to the table by God alone knows how many years. He's even having second thoughts about talks with SK now, since they're allied with a blatantly treacherous nation.

DPRK has done this for years. Get concessions then back out of deals

Basically Kim just wants to buy a lot more time and hope good will to South will drive a wedge between US and South Korea. However the South is a literal colony of America and they can't do shit.

If NK has to give up nukes, then Israel has to give up nukes too

You're only angry because once NK gets rid of their nukes that means that all the focus about nukes will be on Israel and their illegitimate program. Additionally, this will be the catalyst for Trump to expose the real reason JFK was assassinated.

Bolton is a fucking retard. He pretty much went up and said "yeah, Kim, we're planning on stabbing you in the back and then sodomizing you like we did Gaddafi btw." Trump should commit suicide for hiring this moron.

>then Israel has to give up nukes too

And America

kys jewish shill

>Trump
>hates kikes

Pick one and only one

Attached: 5afc0641946ce.jpg (525x394, 63K)

Of course, Bolton had no intention of having peace, neither did Trump.

same thing

He didn't have any other choice besides Bolton literally no one qualified wants anything to do with the Trump administration it's a toxic shitshow

Attached: 1514239914887.png (1118x1152, 1.15M)

Trump did, Bolton on the other hand needs to go

MAKE CHINA GREAT AGAIN

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-16 15.54.01.png (1305x313, 68K)

Hahahahahaha no

>Trump did, Bolton on the other hand needs to go

If Trump really wanted peace he won't have appointed Bolton now would he?

I think this was a snakey yellow attempt to brown nose him after all the shit he's been talking about the Chinese for years.

We're reaching levels of Boomer I didn't think possible.

Is Kim, dare I say it, /ourzipperhead/?

Attached: 1476233114388.jpg (900x1200, 168K)

I hope this is true user.

I always figured trump and kim had already had a private chat. He's played korea just like his campaign - Theres a new headline every week, and everyone talks about it. I pray kim blaming israel is part of this deal.

Attached: 1516873503922.png (678x783, 557K)

Well, they're not wrong.

>it's another "NK is mentioned so /leftypol/ chimes in to tell us how based Kim" thread
Every single time, without fail.

>doesn't name the jew
HE is unironically the only public figure that could get away with it and even he avoids it.

To publish an op-ed or not. Hard choices.

Attached: rabbi-shagar.jpg (500x350, 23K)

And yet Trump is still going... makes my almonds girate.

Pompeo clearly stated that Kim wants the same thing as the American people.

Norks are based and have been calling out jews all time. Seriously burgers why cant you free yourself from being Israeli colony?

Somebody forgot that the Prez is somebody that loves to fire people a lot.

Attached: shk.png (942x1064, 506K)

Attached: Screenshot - 05162018 - 04:16:22 PM.png (1366x768, 284K)

Yes, I'm sure the fact that America just welshed on a deal in the last two weeks had nothing to do with it.

washingtonpost.com/news/world/wp/2018/05/16/whats-this-libya-model-north-korea-is-so-angry-about/?noredirect=on

>John Bolton proposed the ‘Libya model’ for North Korea
>Libya model
top bantz from based John "guardian of Zion" Bolton

Attached: Libya Model.jpg (810x1124, 102K)

Can't argue with that. We should throw Bolton in hawaii volcano so we can be sure he's gone. Fucking parasite is worse than bed bugs.

>they're gonna give up their nukes
You've just derailed another denuke negotiations like you did before. USA does not want to denuke Korea.

>Get concessions then back out of deals
It was USA who made it impossible. Every time when you strike a deal with N Korea you bring up new terms to already agreed upon agreement which are impossible to meet.
And now, when N Korea was ready to denuke, US is conducting war drills with S Korea against N Korea and Bolton compares N korea denuke process to Lybia disarmament.

Yeah he's also a moron. Mattis is the only one who's not a clinical retard left in this admin

He's not wrong...

Attached: 1479758309073.jpg (1200x957, 205K)

I always knew Kim wasn't as stupid as the media portrayed him to be. I was right that it was his plan all along. Not sure how to feel about the fate of North Korean people tho, seems like they'll be fucked over in every scenario outside of peaceful unification, but in that case S. Koreans would be the ones fucked

Attached: 1524924213333.jpg (500x500, 28K)

It's pretty hard to blame him. Bush, Obama, and Hillary all fucked us pretty good in that regard.

Attached: 1526348894668.jpg (829x960, 85K)

>that pic
This is where you get corporations instead of government. It will be even worse

>He does, he said he would "totally destroy North Korea" if they don't give up their nukes.
We want regime change in N Korea, but we need to justify it first. That's what all this stuff is about - creating a pretext.

You can't deny that he's playing very smart and not letting get himself jewed. If that outcome is good for the people of North Korea is debatable, but very few things are good for them

Lol. How do you propose regime change without getting SK destroyed?

Why don't you just go out at 14 and get a job that pays your $28 an hour user?

Attached: boomerwagesadjustedforinflation14yroldmade28anhourovertime.jpg (1967x1564, 341K)

>Implying Kim and his Dad weren't Pol made manifest by kidnapping Japanese and Korean women to make them make whatever movies they wanted.
That's living the NEET life in style user. Kim just wants jobs for his people and McDonalds nearby so his people can eat meat. Why does the idea of a starving Nork eating a quarter pounder make the left made? You people need help.

Attached: kimjongun.jpg (735x618, 139K)

And here they lied to me at school and said I couldn't just make my problems disappear.

Attached: happyvolcano.jpg (508x986, 65K)