We want people to come in to our country

You have been duped guys

twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/996835430808150016

Attached: okjiugukvgyughbj.png (635x639, 330K)

Oh look another /ptg/ hasbara shill making an "anti trump" thread..
How soon until one of your discord buddies comes in with the reply "but what if he brings european immigrants, HAH! GOTCHA!"
You fucking idiots think were blind to your presence here..

Fucking racist Drumplestiltskin! He should be letting people in based on their skin colour!!!

#Resist

oh I get it, this is the triple back shill

Attached: 1508970003518.jpg (645x968, 47K)

6d chess?

Attached: 1519896287937.png (500x913, 270K)

in in
WE WANT THEM IN

Attached: 1522062648399.jpg (380x255, 29K)

so we are going to end up like Canada and australian and bring in a million indians and chinese people?

correc,tlitterally crashing midterms without survivors .

Attached: DbwKJZmWAAA3kXF.jpg (354x286, 12K)

We've known we got duped for about a year now. The people who still support trump never cared about immigration. All they care about is "owning the libs." The alt right has largely abandoned Trump, save for a few faggots like Vox Day and Jazzhands Mcfeels

Nobody ever said otherwise.

old boomer cunt fooled us masterfully

Attached: 1526490027373.png (618x683, 346K)

i have a fucking maga hat I took pics with at trump tower . it's over huh drumpf the Boomer got us good . it was the camo hat anons...

TRS and daily stormdrain still support Trump

Like i said, a few faggots

kek

>merit based
This means whites and chinks

It says based on merit you faggot. Ffs it’s no wonder you only get 2 cents per post.

>The alt right
Want to know how I knew you're a shill?

>boomer hate
Why is this getting pushed so hard?

Yes, the lucid of us can tell he fucking folded for the Jews.

>merit
>niggers
pick one

its millions of poo in loo's every year till boomer generation dies off

Fucking newfag boomer, that's always been a thing because you fucks fucked America.

everyone is a shill but me!
miles of the wall built zero
Israeli cock number #1
mass deportations zero.\

Attached: Untitled.png (250x186, 38K)

yep

>based on merit
hidden racism

>we need them
No, we absolutely don't.

bringing in loads of white europoors is the ONLY legal avenue we have left.

Boomers are the worst generation in the history of the West.

Nope. Most of immigrants come from having a family member here. Trump wants to cut legal immigration in half and get rid of chain migration and diversity visas so it’s only merit based

In absolute numbers trumps immigration plans are half the amount of immigrants we have today. So it’s still an improvement

Newslfash retard: NOBODY WILL FUCKING EVER SUPPORT YOU NAZIS.

YOU ARE POLITICAL POISON. Nobody in their right mind is going to cater to you vermin. You're out of your fucking mind that you ever thought it was a possibility.

Us reasonable people are here to tear down the leftist institutions, but I am absolutely NOT for establishing a white ethno state and encouraging more racism and general bigotry.

Get the fuck out with that shite.

Attached: JP.jpg (840x630, 37K)

underage letfyfaggots

>purposedly leaving out "based on merit"
Brainlets can only use half assed arguments.

>6gorillion D chess

boomers maaaaan,even in your death bed you arent aware of whats happening around you .....

Trump ended TPS which means hundreds of thousands from Haiti, El Salvador and Honduras get the boot. Sounds good to me

>based on merit

stay mad hillshills/jidf

Indians and chinks. Why would Europeans ever want to come to America?

He said that like a thousand times at his campaign rallies moron

faggot they deflate your wages and make harder for u in getting non skilled job.

that means strictly work visas, which are mostly used by indians

Nice meme, that’s the greatest generation. They’re to blame for the current welfare state, nonwhite immigration, and civil rights. Boomers were to young to vote lbj

thanks (((user)))

>Newslfash retard: NOBODY WILL FUCKING EVER SUPPORT YOU NAZIS.
how can nobody supports if 12% already does
>YOU ARE POLITICAL POISON. Nobody in their right mind is going to cater to you vermin. You're out of your fucking mind that you ever thought it was a possibility.
not an argument
>Us reasonable people are here to tear down the leftist institutions, but I am absolutely NOT for establishing a white ethno state and encouraging more racism and general bigotry.
odd the suburbs disagree with you.

"now take your pills goys I mean guys" -jp

Attached: kkkk.png (1224x1436, 1.2M)

t. cuck

Fun fact: Mexico has a huuuge problem with immigration from those places and our government is being silent about it. Mainly because they come to Mexico without papers just to cross the border and if they get caught they say they are mexican to be dropped off here instead of going all the way back to their country.

better than low-iq violent destabilizing HORDES that breed like roaches (a dozen kids each all on the dole)

right not saying he's not better then say Hillary but none of that will matter if the "flood" continues at any state its just math

Enjoy your future Brazil

hmmmm...
>OH WOW LOOK SOMEONE FROM CATALONIA really cares deeply about the welfare of US citizens
or more likely
>someone is using a catalonia PROXY because they are paid shill

Faggot.

(((Alternative media))) supports Trump 100%. I think you are downplaying his popularity a little.

Trumps merit based proposals would cut the overall number of immigrants in half. But STEMfags say “hurrdurr indians take muh jerb” it’s still better than paying for Mexican babies

>(((MSM))) hates trump
>real, non-jewish alternative media is neutral/positive on trump, noting both positives and negatives
>(((alternative media))) hates trump just like their globalist MSM counterparts

how new are you?

About Reagan...
He gave us Martin Luther King day.
Said he'd secure the borders after giving the wetbacks amnesty.
Grabbed people's guns.
Busted the air traffic controllers union even though he was once president of a union himself.

I'm starting to wonder if we are all being played. The Dems just do nothing when in office, then the Repubs pass a bunch of noxious shit and the rank and file go along with it because supposedly, a Republican is "our guy".

best would be 0 immigration

thank catalonia.

i'll take 50% reduction and merit based, though.

fix your own damn country (except you are almost guaranteed not in catalonia but just using a proxy)

Because it is much more free.
You must be new. Europeans always post about moving here

>U.S progress in Buildings & Technology drastically increases thanks to Asians & Indians
imagine my shock

The jews fear the Asian/Indian

>tfw when he’s right

Of course we want the best and brightest. Look project paperclip where we got fucking Wernher von Braun from making Nazi V2 rockets into fucking NASA. Probably rubs Jow Forums the wrong way, but look at Albert Einstein and his Jewish ass. Exceptional individuals come from many different races, and our melting pot would like them more than the unwashed hordes of skilless idiots.

Even the rabble of pic related were hard-working, 2nd amendment supporting entrepenuers.

Attached: rooftop koreans.jpg (600x400, 38K)

I-It's 4 chess goy

Attached: Shalom.jpg (670x377, 78K)

Lmao try getting this through the senate. Better to make any reduction you can.

Bulk of immigration came during Bush.

Worry about Quim "Spainard Killer" Torra, manolo.

Attached: shillkiller.png (931x484, 179K)

>trust the process

>people of merit
Guess merit outside of the US doesn't exist.

>Because it is much more free
Free to get shot by niggers maybe.

and that's why your job is posting on an anonymous image board for peanuts while trump is POTUS

It literally isn't better.

>real, non-jewish alternative media is neutral/positive on trump
Huh?

Attached: 1526498730288.png (1422x1084, 997K)

We need to the cut the raw number to .5% like 180k plus the wall and deport the ones that are here + anchor babies otherwise the demographics cant be stopped.
I don't think you guys understand how one-sided the voting is
its not mexi's bad its this will turn us into Venezuela overnight even before the demo shift

Attached: hnhnuhnhn.png (655x569, 653K)

for the record, a decent "merit-based" system would be more whites.

Americans, all you need to do is bully indians. Don't let them gain any ground in society at all. Australia is far too soft on indians and now they are everywhere. Be ruthless.

Eurofags have taxes up the ass

Quin Torra is a retard, he's gonna kiss my spaniard ass

>based on merit.

Shill harder faggot.

Attached: 1367733005836.jpg (500x634, 59K)

wont have ,better find next candidate for 2020.

not really, it's just basic deal-making, leverage and compromise.

>cut the number of immigrants in half (50%)
>merit-based (read: white and asian)

it's just simple 3d chess. how are you so dumb to not realize this?

>OHH LOOK it's a SPANISH person who cares so much about the whiteness of the USA she spends all day trying to convince americans to abandon trump and vote hillary!
or
>another paid shill using a Spanish PROXY

huh

libshits are so fucking stupid they think basic compromise is >LE EPIC 4D CHESS

you've probably never done a negotiation in your life so i wouldn't expect you to have any fucking clue what's going on

it literally is

>Trump ended TPS which means hundreds of thousands from Haiti, El Salvador and Honduras get the boot
It doesn't actually mean that. It just means they could get the boot. But only if deportation is enforced, which it won't be.

We want the best of the best. Not the border jumpers and terrorists.

Attached: trump_storm.jpg (1000x1274, 273K)

"merit" will mean transgendered somalians under the next admin/congress

>posts completely unrelated non-sequitur image, thinking he's convincing anybody of anything

nice try shill. just because your shareblue/jidf talking points say:
>alternative media is infowars
doesn't mean it's the only alternative media out there

you have no clue what you're talking about

>pajeets are better than Mexicans

No

catalonia cares SO MUCH about american citizens
or could it be.....hmm....

maybe a shill using a proxy???

If that helps you to sleep at night believe whatever you want.
But then again, Where is the Wall? Where are the massive deportations of illegals?

Attached: JIDF.jpg (720x960, 100K)

give it up. there is no wall (and there will not be one) but there is an embassy in jerusalem. what are trumps priorities? what are the priorities of the us federal government?

border security for israel. american blood for israel. american money for israel. american security council veto for israel. everything for fucking israel.

you cannot defend this.

whites are

stay mad

>BASED
>ON
>MERIT

Illegals are out. He's deporting more than ever - this is a fact you cannot refute.

>duped
this contradicts exactly nothing that he said on the campaign trail. since the beginning he was against illegal immigration for reasons such as criminality jobs wages, not against all immigration. and certainly not racism. he would say repeatedly "we want to build a nice big wall with a nice big gate so people can come in LEGALLY".

not that I'm saying that immigration is a good thing. but if you can find a statement from Trump that contradicts this I'll admit I was btfo. but I don't think so.

Attached: 1404562386006.jpg (360x479, 37K)

literally both are happening as we speak.

stay mad hillshill

like clockword

the shills mention "the wall" almost as if they're reading from a playbook.

newsflash, wall is currently happening as we speak. you guys are terrible at your low-paying shil job

Talking about these fantasy proposals is larping anyway. Nobody will be voting for them

>You have been duped guys

Merit-based immigration is the only kind of immigration that is good and that I support.

That is the kind of immigration that results in white Europeans and Slavs coming here and actually doing useful things for the advancement of civilization, instead of us taking in brown hordes who drive down our quality of life to third world status.

Of course, the merit needs to be evaluated properly too keep out filthy Indians and such rabble with fake university degrees and resumes.

shills before election 2016:
>DRUMPH IS SO EVIL HE HATES JEWS
>DRUMPS IS SO EVIL HE WILL DEPORT FAMILIES
shills after election 2016:
>DRUMPSH IS SO EVIL HE SUPPORT ISRAEL AND JEW PUPPET
>DRUMPS IS SO EVIL HE BETRAYED YOU AND WONT DEPORT ANYONE HAHAHA

why are you shills so pathetic? can't even keep your story straight

>wall is currently happening as we speak

what level of chess are you on senpai.