After a Year of Trying Like I Meant It

Sup Jow Forums

Well, it's been a year and I'm still here, and thankfully doing better. The screencap is from a year ago when things were much worse. I'm still not out of the woods as there's always that greener pasture, that higher level, it's always just a little further west. I didn't make every day count as promised, there were those pits I'd fall in, but I made enough count. I've had to face the extreme difficulty of getting out of my comfort zone, and many times repeatedly. In order to get my current job as a dock worker, I've had to jump through hoops for a year, having to pass physical, cognitive, and operational tests in which one little mistake was an automatic disqualification and the end to the chance of a better job – back to the slow death.

Even after getting the job, I'd have to suffer the anxiety pain of somehow getting out my front door, getting into my car, driving to the docks, getting lost and having to ask for help, and then doing the job with as little fuckups as possible moving cargo containers. I would go home completely exhausted and full of embarrassments of my mistakes, but I at least went home alive, uninjured, and with the relief of knowing that I did it. It was hard. It was very hard. It's still hard to leave my apartment, but I do it. It's hard to believe I've made it this far.

In my post a year ago, things were dark and I was flirting with the idea of things “going the other way.” Well, I'm happy to say I'm not there anymore. I've decided to stay. I've got some time and some fun money for my art now, and maybe that's enough.

Attached: httpboards.4chan.orgpolthread125819143.jpg (903x340, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=_k1XY6fqD5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You became a stevedore or something? Isnt that supposedly good paying work

are you white? what did you mean by this? are you a shill?

So what did you do

Also, I've been doing the Jawzwesize, which helps make me look like a chad and improves self confidence as well as how people treat you.

Attached: lighter.jpg (1089x919, 154K)

Good for you mate.

Anyone else remember lurking for at least a year before posting and then still being told you posted too soon

>Jawzrsize

keep it up brother.

HOLY FUCK I REMEMBER THAT BREAD user
I REMEMBER YOU KEK
Good that you changed your life around lad
And welcome back to Jow Forums
This are different now
It's full of magatard civicuck neocon shills and kike shills too.

kek I have a fucking jawzrsize too and I've been using it for a month
IT DOES WORK !

>Jawzesize
What's that?
Also here's some basic advice that is understated as it will change your whole life when you decide to use it.

Attached: IMG_4224.jpg (215x185, 22K)

Jawsrsize
a little device you put in mouth and bite down in doing it in sets.
It's supposed to sculpt your jawline so you can get pic related.

Attached: AryanWarrior.jpg (867x870, 111K)

Well done ,Im crippled by depression over a decade.

Good to hear, man. Keep it at it.

>It's supposed to sculpt your jawline so you can get pic related.
If your out of puberty its basically to late for that. The only thing you can do is build muscles, the bone wont change much.

Should have had a mommy that gave you rough meat to chew on and baked rough bread with chewy edges instead of one that gave you mac and cheese and cut the edges of your peanut butter jelly sandwich.

Attached: ishymddt.jpg (550x413, 63K)

Don't be a black piller but to you other guys jawzercisers? It's called gum just chew gum for like an hour a day. Exercise does change your bones Sweden maybe not make them bigger but makes them stronger so if anything anons will be less likely to get their jaws broken when they're triggering lefties out in the wide world.

Wow sweet blog faggot

Even if it's muscle, it still works in helping make your face look more square rather than oval.

Gum can only do so much as a 10lb barbell can only do so much. You can buy a set of different pressures to work up and you need to do it every other day to do it properly and stay safe.

> le 56% lighter

If you aren't dead your body can still change; granted, it won't be as fast as in adolescence but the human body is amazingly adaptable.

Glad things are getting better user. Keep it up, the pasture is greener on the other side.

Attached: sorts internally.jpg (556x610, 38K)

Yeah exercise is always good, its true that the bone gets stronger if you increase the load on them, google wolffs law if you want to read more about that. Just saying that its basically to late if you're 18+, the only thing you can really hope for is minor improvement and it won't fix a an adolescence of being fed chicken nuggets and pasta.

Here is a good video about it, its been posted here before but i haven't seen it much so i'll post it again. youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
Take the jaw pill.

It's not going to change your fucking bone shape kek
It's supposed to define your Jaw Muscles and burn the fat surrounding your Jaw and cheecks and neck so you can get a chiseled jawline.
Now if you are a fucking chin and jawlet this device won't make you have a chad jawline.
But if you are overweight and have a hidden chad jawline underneath all of that fucking face fat (like me), this will help you also loose fat from your face and also give your jaw muscles shape.

Attached: KriegsmarineSailor.jpg (500x700, 78K)

Keep it up, my man.

>he believes in spot reduction

Attached: 1512208539378.jpg (249x265, 23K)

>this will help you also loose fat from your face and also give your jaw muscles shape.
And that roller thing from tv shop will define your abs even if you're a obese fuck.

Right?

hey I recognize you.
Good to hear you are doing better

Attached: 1526332840181.png (720x644, 31K)

I think what user is trying to say is that if you don’t already have a clear jawline, you aren’t going to magically develop one

>person who has never worked out in his life

kek i've done it for a month and i'm already seeing fucking changes

i'm not saying this will make you have a chad jawline
but it will help your jaw look more definined and aryan-tier.

Attached: chad2.jpg (1023x701, 81K)

Haven't read the thread yet but bump and thanks for coming back OP.

Remember lads, we're all gonna make it.

OP if you're still here check out this guy's youtube channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=_k1XY6fqD5I

He's an artist, doubt he makes much money but he's interesting as fuck.

It's not magical; it's physical. That's the thing.

Nice blog post faggot try tumblr next time

Being a casual longshoreman is tough. You have to dump a lot of fears. The work is hard but it pays off eventually. You also need a thick skin because 'Go fuck yourself you dumb piece of shit!' is arbitrated longshore terminology.
Keep at it, and good luck.

That's your channel, right?

Nope, found it because he drew a neat background picture for a song by Xurious (Men Among the Ruins).

will you post again 16th may 2019?