1000 year reich

>1000 year reich
>only lasts 12

Naziboos will defend this

Attached: 1526375984346.jpg (803x1024, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_birthing_centres_for_foreign_workers
rense.com/lets_stop_with_the_auschwitz_lies.htm.html
youtube.com/watch?v=INOw9iQyvE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gonna defend the white race
>Kills millions of them

jews arent white

looks who is saying :DDD

Attached: images (2).jpg (257x196, 7K)

Jews weren't the only ones dying in the millions

>want to wipe out jews
>fundaments the creation of a 70 years jew state
nazicucks

they were the majority
the rest were those deemed unfit by germany
if you're referring to those who died fighting; that is the cost of war

No one has tried "real" nazism yet

>the rest were those deemed unfit by germany

Like all those Polish and Russian civilians?

Attached: 1526107983450.png (800x2201, 402K)

>land of the free
>get mutilated after birth
>get shot sooner or later

Cost of war is letting communism control half the world and the other half by Jewnited states of America

>they were the majority
I could be wrong, but I think more Poles and Russians died than Jews

Attached: 1522577164997.jpg (500x500, 26K)

The economic and social situation in german after WW1 were terrible. They had good reasons to go to war, but obviously they couldn't predict the future. Sometimes you just get rekt. It's like when a bully is making your life miserable and you stand up to it: You can beat him and get your life together, but there is also a high risk that you just get beated and afterwards bullied even harder.

stop answering to this shill thread, we know that pic related is behind it

Attached: 1441145426152.gif (600x694, 10K)

>slavs
>human
pick one

Attached: 1526352673836.gif (500x455, 466K)

>blames Germany but not the two nations that declared war on them for no reason other than "muh ally"
>even though another nation declared war at the same time and got 0 shit from them for it

Attached: 1486186830245.jpg (800x600, 156K)

yes clearly what point are you trying to make

edgy

Attached: 1526384553425.jpg (1080x793, 172K)

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3245, 2.53M)

Ameriniggers killed more Germans in camps than Germans killed Jews

>waah everyone who points out historical facts i dont like is a joo

Attached: faggioli.png (633x758, 29K)

That the Nazis killed plenty of civilians outside of just Jews and it was intentional. Not just a "part of war"

slavs will fuck your mother mutt boi

>t. Slavotan Slavovitchkowsky

proof?

>Ameriniggers
Stfu KrautniggerHans don't you need to schedule a cuckolding for Mohammed right about now?

Maybe the eternal Krauts should've remembered their place

they we'rent talking about germany

Attached: israel.jpg (417x739, 75K)

>Ameriniggers killed more Germans in camps than Germans killed Jews

>Storm niggers unironically believe

Attached: The Cognitive Revolution.jpg (3264x1842, 2.19M)

>idiots still think nazis hated slavs

Attached: 1525924609092.jpg (4000x2700, 1.51M)

>world war
>didn't even involve Ireland
What a joke.

>muh ally
>implying that's not a reason
So many non-facts here it's sad.

>invade other country and massively murder civilians
>it's the fault of countries who guaranteed invaded country

Attached: bra.jpg (586x578, 40K)

>t. butthurt cuc.k kraut

Were they communist or terrorists attacking the police? That mostly who the Germans wanted to wipe off the earth.

>During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word 'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate. Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be carried out only as regards human beings.

-Adolf Hitler Mein Kempf

what did he mean by this?

says the idiot whose country caused WW1 and led to WW2

>wow this country who was just created less than 20 years ago is getting invaded by two countries!
>let's declare war on one and ignore the other!

so how about the USSR then? oh wait, the same kikes that were ruling the Russians were controlling the rest of the allies

Attached: 1525925128967.png (4014x3521, 1.85M)

I highly doubt that most of the millions of civilians that the Nazis killed were mostly all partisans or terrorists.

>so how about the USSR then?
Who ever called them good? How do they make Germans be good?

Prussian military doctrine among other German inventions heavily influenced the Eastern world including Russia. He is lamenting the fact that since the Bolshevik kikes now control Russia, that "germanization" is lost.

Attached: JUDEN2.png (496x1240, 818K)

>polish christmas food

Attached: Almond-Soup-migdalowa-zupa-recipe.jpg (640x563, 74K)

>burger education
By that same logic Germany created the USSR

I didn't call them good you fucking double-digit IQ plumber, you're complaining about the Germans invading other country and """massively murdering civillians""" so why not the USSR? They both committed the same crime, only one of them drew the ire of Britain and France.

You are ignoring the key part of the quote

>Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate. Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be carried out only as regards human beings.

It seems he's very obviously implying that the Austrian Slavs cannot be Germanized because they are not full human beings

The justification for just about everything was terrorist this or traitor that. Example, it wasn’t illegal to be a Jew. They were interned as potential communist sympathizers/terrorists under the exact same pretense that Japanese-Americans were. The fear being that if they were left to freely rom the countryside, they would attack police or bomb a factory. First thing hitler did in 1933 was outlaw the communist party and toss all of them into labor camp.

Nice platitude you Balkan pig, you know damn well that wasn't what I was implying. Your country, rather an individual from it started WW1. The events of that war lead to the pretext and causation of WW2. It's that simple.

Britain and France couldn't do shit against Russia
They could do shit against us.

>you're complaining about the Germans invading other country and """massively murdering civillians""" so why not the USSR?
We're talking about the Germans, duh, not the USSR.
>he made a sandwich and it was bad
>hurr how do you dare criticism him, the other guy made just as bad sandwich

>all Slavs are bolsheviks
They really think this

>if you don't like nazis you love stalin
nice black or white fallacy there, burger

>All whites are nazis

Shills really believe this

No one said that retard

Attached: 1523043788307.gif (500x375, 538K)

Cote your claim

Attached: 3F141269-9332-43B5-A943-54D173C71FF7.jpg (1000x917, 46K)

Hear it all the time in this country. Sometimes on Jow Forums... mostly the media

No, he's implying that their culture is so different that it would be hard to integrate Germanic principles with it. It's very obvious if you actually read the whole book/chapter rather than cherrypicking excerpts to hold up your argument.

Nice non-argument. You're basically arguing that if two people rob a bank only one person should be held accountable because he's the one who had the money, which is fallacious as it is stupid.

Again, more platitudes and dodging the argument. Call me back when Tito comes out of the grave and saves your pitiful country from its disgrace it wallows in.

>’Hehe, joke’s on you, we took on the world single handedly and nearly won’

*allied with Japan, Italy, Hungary, Romania and never set foot in the UK or America*

Attached: 0E02EB38-392A-4CD9-89C9-E1F14EB58947.jpg (658x795, 64K)

victim complex with you werhaboo retards is unbearable
>HURR WE WILL KILL ALL NON ETHNIC GERMANS AND TURN THE ENTIRE EUROPE INTO A GERMAN ETHNO STATE TOTAL WAR NOW
>h-how c-could you be s-so cruel with our p-prisoners wtf

Dude your so uneducated it's a crime

Yes, and no one said it in this thread. Argue with what people are actually saying.

>No, he's implying that their culture is so different that it would be hard to integrate Germanic principles with it.

Which part specifically? The quote I posted very specifically brings into question the human being status of Austrian Slavs. And how am I taking it out of context?

Attached: 1526181969022.png (437x786, 136K)

what fucking argument? it's pure werhaboo shilling and autistic screeching

>Nice non-argument. You're basically arguing that if two people rob a bank only one person should be held accountable because he's the one who had the money, which is fallacious as it is stupid.
>thread specifically about Germans
>NO YOU HAVE TO MENTION THE COMMIES FOR NO GOOD REASON, HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG, EVERYONE ELSE WAS WRONG

>Among the Polish and Soviet female forced labour (German: Zivil- und Ostarbeiter) unintended pregnancies were common due to rampant sexual abuse by their overseers.[4] A staggering 80 percent of rapes resulting in unwanted births occurred on the farms where the Polish girls worked. The SS suspected the victims of "cheating their way out of work" by conceiving. Notably, the babies born inside concentration camps were not released into the communities.[2] For example, of the 3,000 babies born at Auschwitz, some 2,500 newborns were drowned in a barrel at the maternity ward by the German female overseers.[5][6] Meanwhile, by the spring of 1942 the arrival of trains with the girls from Poland turned into medieval slave markets in German towns and villages, as in Braunschweig among other locations, where the young women were beaten, starved, and prohibited from speaking to each other.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_birthing_centres_for_foreign_workers

>Rape young girls and literally drone the resulting baby in front of them
>Naziboos will unirnocally defend this

War is hell.

You're just name-calling, you have no argument, all you sit there and do is cry and whine and call people names because you have nothing else to say, you're an intellectual midget.

So you're just a retard, okay, that's been established. If you can't figure out why someone is bringing up the USSR in a topic where they and Germany are involved with Poland, you're plain fucking stupid. Go read the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and figure out why I bring them up.

Attached: 1525136700228.jpg (600x700, 266K)

It's hilarious how easy it is to trigger stormcucks and hitlerpedes

honestly i can understand germans defending this but what's with the non german neo nazis?
if you're not german and you unironically worship hitler you're either a cuck or a literal fucking retard who thinks hitler was some kind of a white nationalist rather than a pure german ethno-nationalist

the bait-threads are generated with higher frequency i see

>honestly i can understand germans defending this
Why would we? Its disgusting

there is nothing to defend. it was the 30's and 40's.

euthanasia and killing unwanted babies was absolutly normal back in those days. whining about prison is also uncalled for since every prison/camp in the 30's and 40's was horribly shit everywhere

>he actually thinks being a nazi apologist makes you intellectually and morally superior
also you didn't even make an argument, you're just posting cringy pics while trying to insult everyone
state your argument if you actually want a civilized debate or fuck off, i'm tired of this endless circlejerk

>So you're just a retard, okay, that's been established. If you can't figure out why someone is bringing up the USSR in a topic where they and Germany are involved with Poland, you're plain fucking stupid. Go read the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact and figure out why I bring them up.
Let's go from the the beginning.

>Gonna defend the white race
>Kills millions of them

>blames Germany but not the two nations that declared war on them for no reason other than "muh ally"
>even though another nation declared war at the same time and got 0 shit from them for it

>invade other country and massively murder civilians
>it's the fault of countries who guaranteed invaded country

>so how about the USSR then?

You're the first to bring up the USSR to defend German crimes after trying to shift the blame for German crimes on France and Britain.
How does it feel that slawische untermensch has more reading comprehension in English than native speaker?

>whining about prison is also uncalled for since every prison/camp in the 30's and 40's was horribly shit everywhere
Except Auschwitz where you had a petting zoo, pool, medical doctors, dentists, plays...

I think it largely stems for a conspiratorial mindset. All Storm niggers want to be in on some sort of "truth" or "red pill". This leads to them seeking out the edgiest and most widely rejected ideologies like NatSoc. Their rationale is if it's condemned by everyone it must hold some sort of forbidden knowledge that the ((((globalists)))) don't want you to know

>euthanasia and killing unwanted babies was absolutly normal back in those days

Absolutely WAS NOT

Ayy lmao this nigga is being serious right now

Attached: 1524294176350.png (582x388, 53K)

Ahahaha what the fuck
You people are fucking retarded mate

>euthanasia and killing unwanted babies was absolutly normal back in those days
Nigger what? Maybe in medieval times but not in the 30's and 40's

If you're so intellectually indigent, if your brain cells are so misused that you cannot remember the argument at this point then you are a very, very sad man. It's no wonder, Serbia hasn't been relevant since the tail-end of the Renaissance days. If you don't like arguing with me then fuck off to a different thread, I'd rather not waste anymore time with you either.

1. He never said he was "defending the white race," nor did he kill millions of them. Look at the death tolls from each country and tell me the USSR didn't do more "killing of the white race" than Germany (even AFTER the war.)
2. That's my whole point
3. Where did I imply it was Poland's fault? My whole point is that GB and France declared war on Germany and not USSR for the same infraction. So much for that reading comprehension, huh?

Attached: 52195088.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

>tfw insulted by monkeys

>Except Auschwitz where you had a petting zoo, pool, medical doctors, dentists, plays...
we're hitting delusion levels previously considered impossible

based serbian poster

Attached: 1483779277860.jpg (958x768, 121K)

you kill unwanted children right now with abortion and nobody cares. nobody cared back then

>jews kill Jesus
Most famous man in history.
>jews kill Hitler
Second most famous man in history.

see
rense.com/lets_stop_with_the_auschwitz_lies.htm.html
Read it and weep, photographic evidence supporting my claims. What have you?

What the fuck am I looking at?

I'm not talking about abortion here, I'm talking about "killing unwanted babies", which implies that you're killing them after they were born

It's the pool at Auschwitz.
youtube.com/watch?v=INOw9iQyvE4
Why would a (((death camp))) have a swimming pool and a soccer field?

>It's no wonder, Serbia hasn't been relevant since the tail-end of the Renaissance days.
>HURR YOU LITERALLY CAUSED WW1 YOU DESERVED IT
cognitive dissonance is really strong with you m8

Where are the bones?
Did the burn the babies in their magic ovens too?

>jews kill hitler
I thought Hitler killed Hitler in the (((official report))).
Was Hitler a jew?

>it had a pool so it was actually more of a hotel where jews, slavs and other untermensch were treated with utmost respect

The pool was built in 1944 after Allianz, insurance company in which camp was insured, demanded they build an emergency water source for firefighting, after allies started bombing vicinity of the camp.
And germans, known for their humour, decided to turn it into regular pool and force prisoners to compete for food.

the sort of respect you got anywhere in the world in a prison in the 1930's and 40's. no idea how "cool" a serbian prison in 1939 was for someone that was an "untermensch" or muderer in serbian eyes

you said it yourself. If the sole reason was to help Poland theid have declared on USSR too, but obviously, they felt threatened by Krautland (and rightly so)

are you really presenting reasonable arguments to some edgy 14 y/o that unironically believes auschwitz was some sort of a luxury resort?

>storm niggers don't know how estimates work

imagine my shock

M8, no offense, but I don't think prisons in the 30's and 40's were as bad as you make them out to be

Today is the day Jow Forums rejected NatSoc cancer. I'm so proud of you boys

Attached: 1523575077328.jpg (247x250, 8K)