What country is geographically safest during a world war

what country is the safest to be in if ww3 kicked off ?

Attached: world-map-clickable.gif (780x430, 39K)

South America or NZ since nobody cares about them.

fuck off we are full

If we get to the stage of nuclear war, whole planet will be destroyed.

As usual the answer is Switzerland. You can figure out way on your own.

Antartica

I don't know, Bhutan?

>country
Paki education everybody

kek

De du din lilla neger

Greenland

I wold say Palma with you have standard of living. with not Madagascar

New Zealand or South Africa

SLANDER dont believe his lies...the humidity is not worth it.

Attached: Sweating.jpg (600x600, 37K)

New Caledonia.

Russia

Oi cunt dont cultural approprate our sayings

My bad

Vayanse a la mierda estamos llenos

Ukraine
It has so fertile lands that it could feed whole Europe, so there is literally zero chance that there will be famine ever. Right guys?

us, obviously

Mexico, or second-tier South America. Or NZ

What about most southern parts?

>Argentina (Patagonia, especially)
>Bolivia
>Paraguay
>Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan (highly authoritarian, keep your head down)
>Siberia, Russian Far East
>Mongolia
>Bhutan
>New Zealand
>Northern Canada

lviv is rightful ukrainian clay

New Zeland is in the Trident chain of command

Serbia, unless you're a Kraut.

Attached: schnitzel removed.png (1778x1000, 1.83M)

Siberia, there were people there that didnt even know WW2 happened back in the day, they were russians too

not just living on a boat anywhere the war isn't

What about supplies?

Fish and you can trade your skills and time for local currency and other food. get a reverse osmosis filter or set up a still to get fresh water.

North Africa will be pretty safe.

Canada Territories or the north of provinces seem pretty safe

>having your boat commandeered for the war effort.

Ill come when these are gone.

Attached: amplio.png (1200x717, 21K)

I don't think any of the worlds navies would be interested in a bilge keeled Bermudan rig, pal.

Svalbard. Might have issues with food though.

WAKANDA

Attached: kangz.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

west africa, you cant destroy whats already destroyed or some island in the pacific

New Caledonia
Marquesas Islands

Mars

Uruguay? Iceland?

That's what they want you to think.

Attached: 1476720214937.jpg (1536x1297, 207K)

Australia. They already live in an apocalyptic hell hole with deathclaws, radscorpions, and psuedo dogs. No country would nuke it, otherwise you would see flying deathclaws with 2 foot dicks who can teleport

Attached: TheEternalAussie.jpg (500x600, 66K)

I'd say africa..they won't nuke their slaves

kraut rids them of huns
kraut rids them of ottomans
hates krauts, slips in to anglo ass, kills kraut chief
krauts let them make money in boomer krautland
anglo bombs them and rids their mini empire of serbs
hates krauts

serbs are untermensch

Africa, from the equator down

Fair enough

iceland

sout Argentina, south Chile and New Zealand

Africa

>kraut rids them of ottomans
You love Turkey more than Turks themselves.

DELET THIS

Attached: KekeK.jpg (4288x3216, 2.73M)

United States. We can take a hit or twenty and we are the strongest nation on planet Earth.

Attached: 1523752877320.jpg (2048x1536, 1.76M)

north sentinel island

montenegro

CHI

My weon!

Uruguay
The switzerland of South America. Nobody cares about them.
Also the Azores or some other island in the middle of nowhere
New Zealand since all rich guys will move there (probably), Iceland

Depends on what WW3 is.
If it's nukes then south america in general is pretty untouched. as is africa.
If it's land warfare on a grand scale WW2 style then its the Americas in general. Again no one cares about south america and anything between the rockies and appallachia is never going to be reached.

Attached: invadingmerica.jpg (2048x1155, 450K)

This

Yes we do, just not enough for American asses

The United States of America. Even with our troops scattered across the world it'd still be pretty difficult to try invading us but if we were isolationist good luck trying to get in with the full might of the American Navy and Air Force with the Army, Marines, Coast Guards, and National Guard defending everything. Not to mention there are more guns than people in this country.

Switzerland, of course. Never lost a war. Since 1291.

Attached: aachtung300x300.jpg (300x300, 85K)

Ukraine

Argentina

better learn some swiss history branimir.

New Zealand

Attached: LoR.jpg (800x540, 143K)

some of the *stans are in NATO's equivalent
Russia's far east - only remote places / far away from medium+ cities

world war would probably be between Russia and its small NATO equivalent and NATO. Neither China would get involved, nor Russia if it was China vs US. So, big European, US, Canadian cities are fucked. Everyone close to them is or will soon be fucked. As for the rest, it depends what sort of effect do thousands of large nukes exploding at the same time cause on atmosphere and ozone layer. I imagine almost everyone getting fucked.

Use the correct flag, nigger.

Argentina because it's irrelevant

FPBP

CHI CHI LELE

>fucking yugo calling me a nigger
we lost several wars since 1291 you uneducated dumbass. remember napoleon? yeah, about that.

Siberia

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

You and yr VPN. Watermelon seller! Go to bed.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>having your gf commandeered for the incel rebellion

Puerto Rico, there's no important military bases only some hid there are no hidden military bases in Puerto Rico continue enjoying this thread my fellow anons.

Maybe if every single nation used all of their nuclear weapons.

New Zealand

Madagascar

Canada

Norway's island of Svalbard, its a designated demilitarized zone and its home of the world seed vault, no one would ever attack it, good luck moving there though because unemployment is illegal and grounds for deportation from the island.

We’re fucking full as it is. An island like ours wasn’t made to be a living space for more than a million people, and we have more than 3 million.

i feel pretty safe here. Would be funny to see the northern hemisphere reduced to ashes while brazil gets to be the most powerful country by W.O.

SE Peru or Western Bolivia

Cunt couldn’t even say it right either

svalbard should be /polhq/

In fairness it was a pretty American response. Stones and glass houses and all that.

Haven’t seen anybody post Australia yet. What if anything of importance is here down unda? Just a big island of desert with a few coastal cities

nz will get fallout from Australia being nuked by China and will probably get ant-swarmed by China after they're done with oz
Uruguay is the best bet for a comfy life completely removed from geopolitical relevance and crossfire

If Melbourne got nuked, it'd ruin the subhuman containment area we've got setup and flood the country with irradiated green-voting parasites. Can you even imagine the devastation?

Your not talking about the jews are you?

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 801K)

Antarctica

Good point mate, couldn’t think of anything worse than nuclear apex dindus running around.

We can climb mountains and fuck ugly native women while chewing coca leaves if we choose Peru/Bolivia. With the most inhospitable sections of the Andes to our West, and a thousand miles of untamed rain forest to our east , it's the best place to hide.

the rich wont be safe in their bunkers in new zealand. me and the boys built them. we know how to get in, we know how to block your air intakes.

Since we're looking at safest countries, most of South America and Africa would be disqualified since they tend to have above average crime rates.

We'd have to look for a country which:

>is part of the Third World, so to be politically neutral between the West and the East
>has low crime rates,
>is situated a strategically unimportant area
>isn't neighbouring an area which would likely be at war

Malaysia, maybe? The Polynesian islands seem like they could be peaceful, but they'd be useful to invade in a China-US war.

Attached: main-qimg-808d3721d570419e00143c0a739a0c5e.jpg (750x450, 71K)

Feels comfy man

Attached: location.png (955x667, 113K)

Nowhere is safe because the nuclear winter will make farming impossible.

Somewhat true

Malaysia is a muslim-filled hellhole, most of south east Asia is completely overrun with the bastards

Kiwis are probably safe, my state is probably safe (western aus)
Random eastern European countries like Lithuania are probably safe

Your guns don't count for shit when theres nukes going off burger. Only isolation and irrelevance wins after a full scale nuclear exchange. Possibly the ultimate place would be Kerguelen, an island the size of Hawaiis big island, located in the southern Indian ocean.

Attached: main-qimg-eae1f0fd11301ffcc901621ab1368cbd-c.jpg (449x311, 52K)