Serrious question - where do soiböis come frome?

>Do you born as one?
>Do you become one?

Attached: 1525563719723.gif (245x203, 1.75M)

Attached: 1525795766042.jpg (600x719, 71K)

Wat dões it mean?

Sedentary lifestyle, no fathers, literally onions and maybe even chemicals in our food/water.
My T-levels are those of the average 90 year old and I am 20, please kill me.

So it is determined by your genetics?

No more wars or survival pressure have left undesirable genetics to flourish

Genetics surely plays a role, but there are many environmental factors like nutrition, upbringing, sexual torture (common in the US), environmental toxins, Jewducation system, Talmudvision, and all the rest.

Partly, of course. But also those things I listed. My single mother told me my dad was lazy as fuck and had no ambition so I suppose he had low T as well, but I doubt it's even the biggest factor as that cannot explain the gigantic decline in average T

Lift weights and pick up a sport, preferably a martial art of some sort. I recommend boxing or wrestling. Takes work to shake off goyhood

So am I right if I say that genetics might define you If are born as a sõyböi, but your lifestyle determines how much you will become as one.

It might not work, if he has low T. Even if he workout his natural T levels set a barrier of how fit he can become.

But if he has low T levels, then he probably wont even pick up the weights.

Am I right?

It's a mix, so yeah it's ultimately up to you what you do with your life. But some people get more of a leg up than others, whether that's genetic or environmental.

Just look how many slovenly fat soft boys who play vidya all day raised by weak fathers and multiculti mothers there are in the US these days. That's not helping them any.

Attached: 1523388927967.png (1035x720, 534K)

Hit the gym and cut the onions, Gerbro

too many ultrasounds before birth
infant genital mutilation and vaccine dump on day one
estrogen mimickers in foods and plastics

I got weights at home and do it from time to time, the longest I went was mayb 4 months 3-4 times a week but that's it. I also got cortisol levels so high that I could almost get medication and I am scared of everything, which is also why I wouldn't want to try a martial art unless I could do it alone at home where I am safe(which you cant).

Is that damaged house a symbol from fallout 4?

I'm fairly certain that image is older than Fallout 4

But can't you get some prescribed steroids if your hormone levels are inbalanced?

Or those steroids are given only to women who want to become a man?

Is there any scientific research behind this hypothesis?

Political feminism (marxism), combined with technological advances, created an imbalance between the sexes. In the past you could become masculine, attract a mate and have children, become a father in your mid to late 20s and be a respected master in the household. Nothing on TV making fun of masculinity or ethnic homogeneity, positive male role models, intact fathers and families played as good role models. Today there is no reward for being masculine. You get to fuck some thot whore who has sucked 500 dicks who doesn't want to have kids until she's 45. Every woman is like this, all are the same, obsessed with social media and posting pictures of themselves online. The incentive to be truly masculine, which is a very difficult thing if you really think about it, is simply not there anymore because the reward has been removed. And now you can get pussy without even being masculine. It's like everything has been flipped upside down.

Attached: 1525402138855.gif (319x250, 1.95M)

no

I'm at 230 ng/dl and it needs to be below 210 for it to even be considered abnormal according to my doctor..

Get drunk all the time and stop sleeping.

ehh not really
a book that deals with a subject matter similar to this is called the Fourth Turning. but youll see if you read it.

For reference, this is what fucking buzzfeed cucks got
I sleep 8 hours a day on a regular schedule and getting drunk LOWERS testosterone. (I do get drunk every now and then tho)

Attached: qx9n8k84muuz.png (769x1113, 937K)

>LOWERS testosterone
That's what I mean. You want to dunk it below 210 for your next test so you can get magic pills.