Being a single mother should be illegal

Being a single mother should be illegal.

Attached: trans-baby-jennifer-watkins.png (479x695, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: singlemothers.png (720x894, 420K)

Attached: singlemothers2.png (813x644, 265K)

Attached: singlemothers3.jpg (1129x2007, 260K)

Attached: singlemothers4.jpg (1004x1898, 123K)

I'm going to throw up.

Attached: 1523735252727.jpg (541x541, 36K)

this has to be fake

I'd hit it.....

Attached: singlemothers5.png (1514x1080, 868K)

No single Mothers cant be made illegal, some fathers and husbands die fighting for their country (for jew profits) but isnt child abuse already illegal -pretty sure this is child abuse.

Unfortunately, no.

...with a brick?

See, this kind of shit is why the Einsatzgruppen wasn't a bad idea.

Fuck I hate these threads

Fuck

>no source

Getting tired of this shit

It really shouldn't be a surprise to you, Londonstan.

Pot, kettle, black

Attached: pakiamerican.jpg (563x700, 283K)

Where do we move forward to from here, lads?

Attached: 1496186360457.jpg (470x512, 72K)

>It had to be done.

Attached: Ian Hitler.png (479x695, 448K)

Attached: are you retarded.jpg (485x662, 66K)

Attached: Hitler-san.jpg (165x163, 9K)

Attached: 1500595162808.jpg (720x407, 37K)

How is this not considered child abuse?

cuz we ain't killing enough people to make them terrified of doing this to children

Attached: muslims-white-house.jpg (775x512, 105K)

My only hope is that most of those children are too young to be overly impacted by this passing lunacy.

Are you actually trying to imply that America is Muslim cucked? Of all the people. You should be careful posting those images. Wouldn't want to go to prison for free speech.

That child is Generation Z. They will make Millennials look conservative and will be the social justice sensitive generation. Picture a generation full of trigglypuffs.

Attached: bacon.png (434x585, 244K)

We need another Hitler.

Attached: DdVknowVQAAQU-8.jpg (750x550, 72K)

>CCTV footage shows the 37-year-old smashing windows and lights with a machete before leaving bacon by the front door.
>Felonious burglary
That's to be expected.

You brits can't even talk badly about the religion of peace.

Never really understood how Hitler could gain popularity as fast as he did until they started pushing this gender identity shit onto our children

these kids are the serial killers of the future, they will hunt down the single mothers and slaughter them en masse for what they did to them.

Attached: gg.png (611x188, 28K)

>America is on the same path as Europe and trailing not too far behind
And people say you brits can't be funny.

Attached: 1525946816685.jpg (640x604, 35K)

>not caring girls are getting raped in America

ok

Attached: us-islamattacks.png (1382x781, 583K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)

>pic related

Attached: 1525286572246.jpg (480x360, 43K)

true, if your single and own a child both you and the child should be executed to death.

The US actually puts its criminals in prison, though

What the fuck is wrong with white people? This thread makes me want to support a Muslim takeover of Europe

White people aren't the ones pushing and promoting this mental illness.

True but there are still plenty of dumb white people who eat this shit up and enforce it

didn't hormone blockers do damage to that jazz jennings kid?

If by making him completely sterile then yes

You want some poor guy to be FORCED to put up with this shit 24 hours a day? You're a fucking monster.

Hormone blockers and hormones permanently fuck your body up. And probably raise your cancer rate exponentially since HRT with older women greatly raise it too.

Day of the rope when? I feel like the world needs another flood.....

Most single mothers are a failure at life. They're mentally unstable and want to feminize their kids. You can tell which gen z kids today grew up with single mothers. You can hear it in their voices, the way they walk and their lack of a work ethic.

>god killed the dinosaurs because they were telling their children that theres more to gender than science
>history repeats itself

Attached: Stegosaurus_vs_tyrannosaurus_from_Fantasia.jpg (600x480, 27K)

>”oh you like pink?”
>posts on fb and insta about how brave your three month old transgender child is

Giving woman rights should be fucking cursed.

>Autism speaks
Sad.

We need another fucking Alexander the great.

then we outlaw jews!
we are the chansatzgruppen!

Attached: the-jew-cries-out-in-pain-as-he-strikes-you.jpg (627x629, 120K)

this

Attached: tumblr_mfg5q2HHfo1rtiapso1_400.gif (280x218, 544K)

>dozens of scientific citations explaining that polycarbonate food and drink containers contain chemicals which mimic oestrogen, reducing sperm count in men to catestrophically low numbers, possibly feminising male behaviour
>NHS says "hmm we're not sure dont woory guise"
>some libtards claim that they have a female brain inside a male body, or that their kids do with virtually zero objective rigerous scientific evidence
>"here you go thousands of children, take these pills, injections and invasive surgeries"

its a joke you dumb cunt
not saying people aren't like this,
but OP should do his research

>Ian Watkins

Every time

Attached: 1524529141520.png (800x800, 489K)

This has nothing to do with single mothers and everything to do with cultural marxism.
Anyone with common sense would consider these things to be abuse, and there are lots of single mothers with common sense.

fucking hope its generation z, the last, the end.

I would wager that "transgender" children are far more common in single mother households than in decent nuclear families. Having no male role model and a household which revolves entirely around the emotional impulsiveness of a woman is not conducive to a healthy childhood in any way.

Feminism is a bio weapon

I concur

I sure wish people cared about their children like they do animals and pets. I've seen women break down over their pets being abuse/killed but treat their kids like trash. And then there's that furbabies/dogmom insanity on faceberg and twitter.

What is wrong with women?

Attached: 1526476406234.jpg (700x692, 89K)

>Being a father who doesn't take care of his responsibility should be illegal.
fixed that for you

>his responsibility

Attached: xir.png (830x227, 273K)

Almost looks like it says "well Jewed". Top kek.

I know this single mother
she's a trash bag that uses it as an excuse to look like a shit head
American women really don't know how to dress or act
she takes pictures with her yellow stained socks and nasty fucking hair with her kid in front of her like that's the only thing we are going to notice
>you're known as the town slut
>have a kid and its cool, you're mature
this meme is pissing me the fuck off

Are you new to the court system? Mentally insane mothers can deny fathers their visitation rights and more often than not, courts will always decide with the stupid skanks. Women can take children from the men for no fucking reason. Men are the ones who get fucked. They have to pay child support for children they're not even allowed to be around. I've seen this happen far too often. Where men were stripped of their rights to be fathers and women severely fucked men over for nothing.

Women who force their kids to do shit like this? They're insane and fucked in the head. From my experience, men are always far more involved with their kids.

>American women really don't know how to dress or act
Or cook, or, well, anything motherly. It just isn't in them.

To be fair animals are far less obnoxious than humans.

Trashy people don't know they're trashy. They think everyone around them is trashy.

I mean, I can't explain it. It's not like a percentage of every race on the planet is borderline retarded when compared to other members of their race.

to be fair, the girl who posted this particular one was joking

We're weak to jews.

did they intentionally pick that spot so their asses would point towards the white house?

Is this lefty degeneracy just a plot to make us accept Muslim immigrants?

Because I will support Shariah law over this shit.

Attached: mem.jpg (520x397, 28K)

are you trying to say i'm trashy user?

Attached: trashykitty.jpg (474x315, 16K)

I know this sounds fake, but I know of a Jennifer watkins. Not only do I know her, one of my best childhood friends was Ian.. They have been together for a long time. Can you dig up more info? Idaho, last name Welton or Welten

>171851076
Somali? I thought it was 99.99% pakis in the UK doing this shit

>Well Jewed
It’s like the spirit of KEK possessed her hand while writing that.... the memes are real

Attached: 22A0F39B-6EE1-4CBC-8BE7-B526CF036F5D.jpg (669x306, 100K)

>I know Ian is young but today he told me he was “sleepy” and wanted “night night”. Next week we're flying to Oregon where Ian wishes to end his life under the supervision of medical professionals and loved ones. #proudmama #youthanasia

you never had a cat

>Atheism
>Not true

You can literally blow-apart and see the Jewish conspiracy through an atheistic world view.

Honestly, this would probably be kinder fate

Attached: cbb.jpg (1440x1291, 182K)

egregious state of reality

For Christ's sake 15 years for this ?

Meanwhile in France some sandnigger was only sentenced to 7 years (but will probably spend less than half in jail) for almost killing and permanently crippling someone who stopped him from harassing a white couple

>tfw all i want is legos but mum keeps putting them up my ars

the absolute state of the modern world

God, i only hope for those kids to kill their entire family when they grow up.

I'm a little jelly of those eyebrows.

>Where do we move forward to from here, lads?
Sometimes, in order to move forwards you have to look backwards.

Attached: Hugo.jpg (500x718, 52K)

The end is near.

Attached: well jewed.png (418x492, 322K)