Dianne Feinstein slams Trump for blocking UN investigation into Gaza deaths

This really goes against the Jow Forums narrative that she's a zionist proxy dual citizen huh

timesofisrael.com/dianne-feinstein-blasts-nikki-haley-for-stopping-un-gaza-query/

Attached: 66788892222.png (1287x547, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/members-in-us-politics-who-hold-dual-usisraeli-citizenship/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We know exactly what the fuck she is. Probably better than she does.

Attached: gentiletears.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

remember that she's very sneaky

What’s that? Jow Forums is retarded and supports Israel, that’s about right.

investmentwatchblog.com/members-in-us-politics-who-hold-dual-usisraeli-citizenship/

Sneaky Jews are Sneaky

Attached: super-saiyan-alex-jones.gif (320x234, 1.68M)

>spend millions of dollars determining that of the 62 killed, 50 were terrorists
or
>spend nothing and simply read the news, straight from Hamas themselves, confirming this
And let's not pretend that the UN investigation is anything more than a news generator, which would have been intentionally dragged-out to create message fatigue, and to encourage a predisposition against Israel.

The UN is stacked with the worst human rights abusers getting to vote on what constitutes human rights abuse. Saudi fucking Arabia chairs the UN women's rights commission for fuck sake. The whole thing's a joke.

kys jidf.

It's not just about knowing the facts, but having it marked down in history from a genuine investigation for future use in international courts and taking away legitimacy

None of the people listed here are actually Israeli citizens fyi, they're just listing Jewish members of congress.

I don't think there's 1 member of Congress who actually has formal citizenship to 2 countries

So what's the master plan by Feinstein going after Israel? It seems typical of Israel-hating leftists. Or am I just too low IQ to understand 55DD Jewish Chess?

defensive mehecan

>So what's the master plan by Feinstein going after Israel?

Appearing electable

It isn't that she's going after Israel, but likely wants peace in the region. Israel's actions only inflame already heated tensions, and USA not at least pretending to enforce order destroys the USA's potential to mend ties between Israeli's and Palestinian's. The Democrats foreign policy goals generally seem to be through Diplomacy while the Republican's through military action. An investigation by the UN would be very good at this time.

>Dianne Feinstein slams Trump for blocking UN investigation into Gaza deaths
of course she did! remember she's a friend to the america's internal enemies and foreign muslims too! she has nothing to lose!

No, it's about turning a 12-person discrepancy into 12 separate international incidents to be spoken about ad-nauseum.

The final report would be archived, and subsequently read by no-one ever again, it's actual objective already completed.

>This really goes against the Jow Forums narrative that she's a zionist proxy dual citizen huh
jews always play both sides, never forget, they have no morals of their own, no long-term plans, just "get between two whites and charge them for the fight you create"

I'm sorry user, but this is very simplistic understanding. Refer to my previous posts in this thread

>appearing electable

but Israel is pretty popular in the US.

She's valuing palestinian lives over what Israel wants. Doesn't seem very sneaky zionist jew to me

it seems to me the go-to excuse when Jews violate the Jow Forums narrative, it's "they're playing both sides".

I don't see any rationale for how Feinstein is still being a zionist pro-israel double agent by doing this

>I don't see any rationale for how Feinstein is still being a zionist pro-israel double agent by doing this
she's not slamming israel she's slamming trump you retard

She's keeping her zombies on the reservation. Lefties have no problem criticizing Israel, but their brain in incapable of making the connection to jews. It literally does not compute. She is criticizing Israel for the SOLE PURPOSE of protecting jews.

because he's blocking an inquiry into palestinian deaths. She wants to help palestinians

>She wants to help palestinians
Maybe, but her actions here don't reveal that preference.