N-WORD

Is it illegal to say to a black officer
"Fuck off you're niggerfaggot" in USA?
would it be a problem?

Attached: 15135916996610.jpg (1280x872, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/man-jailed-indefinitely-for-refusing-to-decrypt-hard-drives-loses-appeal/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaplinsky_v._New_Hampshire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No but they can always charge you with something else. Disorderly contact, assault, resisting arrest, etc.

To simply say it? Nope.

Officer?
Not illegal, but they'd probably just shoot you and plant a gun on you. Most are just bullies with badges. There's a few good ones, but they're few and far between.

No but if your not on camera they will probably "find" something to charge you with.

>resisting arrest
can they arrest me if i don't do nuffin that against the law? just for being racist and stuff

not technically illegal to call anyone a nigger, but there's always something they can hit you with. seeit's called selective enforcement. they make the rules so vague that they can persecute anyone for anything, but only attack those who mkae trouble for their agenda or personally piss them off. like twitter and reddit.

Attached: chicago police chimps.jpg (480x640, 67K)

Third Post Best Post.

>just shoot you and plant a gun on you
shiiet I thought it is not allowed in USA

>Piss off some nog with a gun and badge
Sure what could go wrong

They can arrest and hold anyone for 24 hours, then they get to decide to charge you.

#YOLO

Attached: 1507108570996.jpg (472x461, 31K)

jeez what a fuck
and they say we have totalitarianism

>calmly talking with officer
>they suddenly reach and grab you before you realize whats happening
>instinctively pull back
>"STOP RESISTING"

The fucking idiots in this thread....you can really tell that middle school is out for the day.

Anyway, laws vary by state. Generally, no, it's not illegal to insult the police even with the use of profanity or pejorative terms. However, if your words are considered "fighting words" or "obscenely offensive" such that they would shock the conscience of a reasonable person, then you can be charged with a crime just for that.

Calling the cop a "niggerfaggot" might be considered by the court to fit that obscenely offensive characterization.

From a practical standpoint, even if you can't be charged with an offense simply for your words, you may be arrested and charged with another offense. Using such language certainly isn't going to endear the officer to you, so they'll most certainly use any legal avenue they have to fuck with you (which they may not otherwise do had you not been a flaming cunt). Of course, there are unscrupulous cops who would also exaggerate or outright lie to jam you up. That's just human nature, so it's silly to think that every cop is beyond reproach.

Laws here suit those most likely to submit to them. If you fashion yourself a freeman be prepared to get a mouth full of dirt. It is as they say though, if you are a sheep you have nothing to fear.

This is horseshit. It's simply not true.

>However, if your words are considered "fighting words" or "obscenely offensive" such that they would shock the conscience of a reasonable person, then you can be charged with a crime just for that.
Seems unconstitutional. 1 st Amendment?

It's not illegal but you'll most likely get beat up

Naw it's true, what is really fucked is if you are held in contempt of court you can be detained indefinitely.

>arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/man-jailed-indefinitely-for-refusing-to-decrypt-hard-drives-loses-appeal/
Imagine being in jail for over a year without trial.

i'd better stay in my Homeland, Here's nobody gives a shit about no laws. Bad thing - cops too.

what this user said, you have to physically assault an officer or if you have a history of violence, threatening assault can end you up in cuffs. It depends on if the officer will press charges or not too, sometimes they don't even press charges after being physically assaulted.

A lot of them play a legal game, they can say whatever they want to you - but it relies on you slipping up to give them a cause to escalate an "investigation".

There is no such thing as people "pressing charges." That decision is in the hands of the prosecutors, not an officer or some random joe on the street.

This is how a lot of nogs get arrested. Catch 22. Resisting arrest but no other charge

don't you americans think that you gave too much power in hands of police? from what i read here i think that's extremely uncomfortable to live in such society. specially when u have so much left scum in some states
fuck... that sucks

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaplinsky_v._New_Hampshire
Cops are often bullies like some in this thread have said, but on the other hand they won't demand bribes like in many countries. Police departments all have internal affairs divisions to stop that kind of thing. It's not really as bad as some have said, although it varies by city as different law enforcement agencies have different training. They are supposed to be trained to de-escalate situations and not arrest anyone unless they have to, even if that is not always what happens. I saw a nigger being removed from a business for trespassing by police the other day and even after continuing to hurl insults at them from the sidewalk (public property where he was no longer trespassing) he was not arrested. And in the 21st century when any bystander with a smartphone can videotape them, not to mention body cameras that are being introduced in many places, it helps keep them honest.