Where do brown eyed Europeans come from?

Would you say they are less European than their blue-green eyed counterparts or are they old European or even rather newer European peoples?

The genetic advantage of brown eyes is most advantageous in the Med-hotter climates while blue eyes in North Europe.

Attached: brown eyed euro.jpg (300x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genetiker.wordpress.com/pigmentation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Green eyes I assume come from mixing of brown and blue or just small micro evolution of people in forests as Varg theorized? Blue eyes are more predominant in the north as you can see.

Attached: blue eyed europe.png (1600x847, 710K)

Southern turkic shit like myself.

You have light skin though I'm guessing? South Turkic migration when?

green eyes are a mutation of blue, you don't get green from blue and brown.

hazel is blue + brown usually

hm, my father has blue eyes and my mom brown eyes, sister has yellow-green eyes, mutation of blue you said like blue+blue?

My eyes are very dark green or depending on season and lighting light brown.

Attached: GENETIC SHIEEED.jpg (1886x1013, 385K)

Yes it's white, turns browner in the summer but still lighter than ethnic gyppos here.
Difference from slavic is that it has like a copper red undertone while slavic is pale as milk.

They come from europe
genetiker.wordpress.com/pigmentation/

No it doesn’t make a difference but I would prefer my kids to have blue eyes like I do

Grey eyes have virtually no melanin, blue eyes have a tiny bit more, green have a bit more, then hazel, then brown

I have grey eyes actually but I am fine with blue

They comme from vagen

What kind of shitskin immigrant are you?

Some people in the balkans southern parts like Southern Croatia, Serbia have a dark undertone that may have to do with all the sun hours.

Attached: Crogal.jpg (500x625, 117K)

Why all the hostility...?

It's a mystery. Or maybe duh

Attached: otzi-reconstruction-body.jpg (863x1600, 142K)

Canadian

brown eyes are a default thing for humans, and so was it for Europe
not even WHGs were all blue eyed, Bichon from Switzerland was brown eyed, Balkan HGs were even less blue eyed, and EHG mostly brown as well
paleolithic foragers, so before Villabruna, were all brown eyed

>papa varg believes green eyes are evropean
feel a little better desu. Still have brown hair though :(

The honest truth is we don't really know the evolutionary advantage of light vs. dark eyes. There are many theories that attempt to explain the rise of light eyes in Europeams. A common example is simply sexual selection over time.
If I had to put my money on it though I would guess that light eyes are "piggybacking" on genes that cause depigmentation. Light eyes may simply be a by-product of the necessity for fair skin. It would also make sense then that light eyes are a recent mutation as Europeans lived at a much lower latitude during the last ice age. Thoughts?

Nice to see you look towards a schitzophrenic degenerate welfare leeching felon for guidance

Do you know why South and West European are grouped together and North and East European are grouped together on the MDLP World results?

Well to a certain degree if I remember correctly, I think he said it was due to blue + brown admixture and/or micro evolution of people in the forestry parts of Europe.

Attached: really man.jpg (960x960, 88K)

No clue, i'm actually a really low % western European almost 0%. I have a significant Eastern European and Southern Euro ancestry, with small amounts of Germanic (Austrian).

Attached: really.png (227x357, 186K)

From niggers, obviously!...
But i think the ones from that actress you posted comes from asian....Because i've never seen a white person with these types of facial features... Normal Europeans are supposed to look like their ancestors. You know!..Like the ones you usually see in musuems, (roman, greek statues... Remember the engineers in Prometheus ? Kinda like that.

Attached: NIGGER EYES.jpg (1836x1522, 1.68M)

He has 6 kids and is self sufficient.

They are crypto-shitskins.

Green eyes are more white than blue eyes you dumb nigger.

Rudolf Hess got a weird head shape.

Attached: uh.jpg (655x603, 74K)

Again,all jokes aside... if you don't look like that, you're not european...you're just a mongrel with white skin.. You have to look a bit like that to really be considered euro buddy !

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

SEE THE DIFFERENCE ?

Attached: LE 86% FACE.png (746x1203, 756K)

Brown eyes were the dominant eye color before blue mutation came about, its natural that there will still be brown eyed people in Europe.

stupid fucking leaf nigger

It was a very masculine and dominant head shape.
Very HG

Attached: ezgif-4-ee031408ec.jpg (407x576, 69K)

No... what?

Attached: eugh what.png (386x403, 362K)

I thougth the same.

>Rudolf Hess got a weird head shape.
He's part German and Greek i think

Why do non-Europeans care?

look at interracial mix between white and black, it looks like the various shades of European.

75% white, 25% black
>looks like a Southern European

90% white, 10% black
>looks like a central European

It's unmistakable, these darker brown features are a result of mixing
Original Europeans probably all looked like Scandinavians do today

Looks like he could take a mace to the skull and still function.

Attached: My uncle.jpg (700x638, 60K)

Deal with it, subhuman.

Attached: niglet.jpg (297x449, 27K)

Nice cherrypick, Green eyes are found in Europe, India, Iran, Middle east.

Blue eyes most predominant in Northern Europe/Eastern Europe.

Attached: cherrypick.jpg (500x339, 84K)

christ dude, are you retarded?

Attached: WHY.jpg (158x156, 14K)

>Murican education

Brown eyes are simple from the neolithic components.

That is just a tanned European. Learn the difference.

>goblin education
dios mio...

Attached: 1525207652391.jpg (750x1000, 225K)

Attached: I'm white.png (1118x630, 218K)

Attached: B04CAD15-A821-4BD5-84A0-B968D5BA3FE0.jpg (1024x1067, 287K)

>self sufficient.
I fucking hate Canadians

>75% white, 25% black
Looks like a North African actually

The other one is retarded.

Attached: pca_8-AHAPQPwest_DNA_samp101s.jpg (4000x4000, 1020K)

>retards dont realize that brown/green eyes is a mutation.
brown eyes were there first.

boomer
>fuck off you shitskin african

Attached: amerimutt.png (1200x1200, 54K)

>be me
>german and anglo ancestry
>have blonde hair
>both parents had blue eyes
>some how got light brown/hazel eyes
fucking genetics man

Varg is a fucking dumb nigger living off welfare and fucking a retarded french girl
Murdered his friend and hostile towards everyone.
Hes a fucking loser like most people who watch him.

we have a lot of cousin,must have been funny to be european inthe past

Dude, that's like less than 1% chance to happen, hate to say this but is your mother promiscuous OR does one of your parents have green-ish eyes?

Attached: sure....jpg (277x282, 13K)

He's not living off welfare but he encourages people to do it, his wife is actually smart but some sort of autism, he did not murder his friend wtf are you talking about? Euronymous was a communist shitty human who was planning on killing varg, hostile to who? Are you just a butthurt christcuck?

Attached: fuck off.png (323x303, 186K)

Africa

Green eyes have more melanin

because roasties have always been roasties and are preprogrammed to fuck foreigners genetically

this

Christ how is Jow Forums so fucking stupid, I can't fathom it.

Brainlet mutt

Attached: 1526236399669.png (600x600, 207K)

Blue eyes are for snowniggers, and nordcucks aren't even white. Same goes for slavs.

So brown eyed ones are more european

Attached: ellenu pagu.jpg (860x696, 40K)

The Chinese side of Russia

>a '''''white'''' american attempt to talk with european girl

Kike

Attached: jew btfo.jpg (1024x768, 344K)

It’s actually because all Europeans are descended from either armenids, red nordids and blonde nordids. Southern Europeans have more armenid than the others. Armenids are what gave Europeans their brown eyes I believe.
Armenids are dark but they aren’t Africans

why is northern scandinavia 35-50% ?

It’s not even that rare you tard, it just means that one of his grandparents had brown eyes on each side

>armenids, red nordids and blonde nordids
are americans programmed to spew retarded shit or what

Attached: 1510845674936.png (896x951, 1.24M)

Mongolian genes?

Compare the accomplishments of southern europeans vs northern ones and you'll see which are superior, faggot

Google it. Unless you can come up with a better theory for how we evolved I will go with that one. It is the only logical one. What is the problem mate?

The Moops.

Attached: 600 ad.png (609x343, 178K)

>hurr durr if you google it it means it makes sense
you can also google about how Charlemagne was actually an african nigger, doesn't mean its in any way true

hm, that's why you are in Northern European country, why are you so divisive? I'm Southern Euro my self.
Saami peoples
.Christ are you fucking stupid, Americans should be banned.

Attached: WHAT NIGGA.png (270x310, 208K)

Nah son. Maybe according to your (((scientific studies))) that is, but the truth is green eyed people are the original Europeans. Then a genetic split happened creating brown eyed and blue eyed subhumans.

Now I know you are trolling.

Attached: seething.png (392x459, 313K)

Like I said, let me know when there is a better theory. I don’t know why you are so afraid of this theory being true. It is always said that Europeans are descended from hunter gatherers, southern farmers, etc

>posting a racial theory about how we evolved makes you retarded
Not an argument.
Let me know if you have one

>let me know when there is a better theory
how about you actually read about some genetics from the last 10 years instead of following some nonsensical theories of some bloggers that have 0 support whatsoever?

Rate this american gentleman.

Attached: 2b8cbe0d-bc56-4c92-a306-3a350d653a5a[1].png (730x486, 875K)

You’re right, we all evolved from Africans, sorry shlomo

>The Moops.
Where is this from again? I've heard it before.

Fuck off with these brown eyed threads. Obvious D&C kikes.

Light colored eyes are an advantage in Northern Europe, but not enough to where the brown eye'd gene was wiped out. Light colored skin was much more advantageous.

Attached: 1419224763692.jpg (450x578, 148K)

Happened to my Nan, she has dark hair like her father had but she came out with greenish eyes, both parents had blue eyes. One of her grandparents had green eyes though so I'm not sure how that works.

>a butthurt christcuck
Nope.
But i can tell you're a fucking dipshit and probably have low aspirations in life.

Ive met 2 people in life who like varg and theyre straight up fucking trash.

I am in a northern European country, but who made us great? The Romans.

I have roman descent btw

R*man scum

What about Norman?

N*rman scum

ok..... lol
Not really i'm doing pretty well, nice anecdotal evidence though.

Most Europeans always had brown eyes. Blue eyed people are the odd ducks.

Faggot scum

>bunch of gay black metal teenagers hold dick size contest
>some guy talk shit about varg
>as an edgy piece of shit he proceeds to plan murdering him to become the edgiest piece of shit in the circlejerk
>meets the guy and without warning stab him in the skull over 30 times in "self defense"
are you 12? re-evaluate who your role models are

varg is a mentally ill retard and so is his wife

The anglo salt is still fresh after all these years...

Attached: 1520559831372.jpg (913x900, 583K)

:)