NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 1526502796441.png (641x438, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/dianne-feinstein-blasts-nikki-haley-for-stopping-un-gaza-query/
youtube.com/watch?v=3j9ggrvke4Q
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/976943603795812353
themarketswork.com/2018/05/10/ties-that-bind-stefan-halper-joseph-mifsud-alexander-downer-papadopoulos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>jewcob wohl
Gas yourself boomer/redditfag

>Fake News

Roger Stone and Steve Bannon are FUCKED.

Attached: 1515249268139.png (1252x972, 230K)

>taking the pee officer jack posobitch seriously
what happened to this board

Immediate boomer shilling. Must be important.

Attached: 1509362319031.jpg (3986x2135, 2.34M)

Attached: 1515808204982.jpg (3668x4104, 3.37M)

Jack is so dumb he doesn't know if Roger should have known. Everyone knows that Roger didn't know and it's in his interest to say that.

TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>muh bannen
>muh jews
dont you know both wohl and posobitch are unapologetic zionists? fucking boomer schizo

Either Rodger got played and Jack + Bannon are fucked or Bannon + Rodger are deep state and fucked.

Rodger Stone did defend Sheriff Israel a few months back and calld him a man of integrity

why do you peope keep ranting about muh jews but you refuse to confront the fact that trump is the biggest zionist shill in the northern hemisphere?

Mike Sell says it's nothing

Attached: IMG_20180516_164650.jpg (720x1036, 151K)

wat?

Fuck off kike.

Attached: 1518027471975.png (674x1138, 200K)

muh boomers.

It is working, I am so disgusted, guess I am done.

fake news.

yeah, keep retreating into the depths of mandness while trump gives more power to israel, cuck

Three, something's got to give

Q predicted this

>trump is the biggest zionist shill in the northern hemisphere
So what

Attached: 1511395196910.png (1306x1240, 1.31M)

Roger absolutely got played. I remember in the run up to the big reveal that Assange did in 2016 (which turned out to be just a promotion) Stone was bragging about being an insider and said that Assange was going to BTFO Hillary.. Alex Jones and his team made a live show to to provide commentary and broadcast the wikileaks speech, which turned out to be nothing.
They were angry and knew that Assange had allowed them to make these false claims just so they would publicize the event for free..
That should have discredited Roger Stone and revealed he was a charlatan but instead the media pretended to take his claims literally and use it against him the following year.

you cant keep ranting about muh jews and not be critical of jews, but you are a trump supporter, so I guess common sense is alien to you

All I know for sure is that Bannon is a traitor and will probably get the death penalty

Good afternoon Rabbi.

Traitor?
Got sauce?

see here.

Attached: 1516570755806.png (1309x432, 313K)

blah, blah, blah. Arrest the faggot, and seize his assets or shut the fuck up

If borders don't exist, how can treason exist?

Could be but the latest crop of shills seems to be declining in intellect as compared to the CTR bunch. When in doubt, which is often, they just fire up "muh boomers" prophylactically just in case it might be important. They are much less clever if that's even possible.

Attached: sno-man.jpg (241x324, 67K)

what?

What is the Synagogue of Satan?

>jacob wohl
literally who? cite an actual source before posting boomer

Attached: TrumpIsrael.jpg (797x430, 76K)

is this blue checkmark relible?

Yeah.. I still don’t see how you >know for sure

>know for sure

stay mad underage leftyfaggot

timesofisrael.com/dianne-feinstein-blasts-nikki-haley-for-stopping-un-gaza-query/

Attached: whatdidhemeanbythis2.png (654x201, 63K)

Revelation 3:9

Attached: SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

Attached: 1520774183244.png (673x1165, 527K)

Attached: 1512372668928.png (476x645, 274K)

Attached: 1496475760973.png (618x606, 305K)

Attached: 1514664330347.png (607x865, 404K)

so trump isnt a zionist? all that dicksucking, billions spent, the antagonizing the world community over jerusalem? yeah TOTALY NOT A KIKE DICKSUCKING SHILL

Read your Bible

Attached: 1526183314865.jpg (478x368, 41K)

is trump a zionist? simple question, y/n?

What's the source though?

The reason Trump eats McDonald’s and drinks only diet Coke is because he’s worried about being poisoned.

> Trump was never poisoned
> you and Alex Jones or both severely retarded

DEEP STATE QN QUICIDE QATCH

Attached: b9af2f4c3501a312266983c124a398d2.jpg (480x360, 9K)

yup

He is, and the biggest kike pawn out there. Stop arguing with these people, they're brainwashed.

Attached: wxgDjNwg.png (728x728, 551K)

This is the reason for all of the literally nothing “Senate Intel Commitee findings confirm russian meddling to elect Drumpf” headlines earlier

Literally?

Judge a man by the friends he keeps. Thats all. I can tell youre rotten just by looking at who you defend.

Was a 36 hour livestream or some shit youtube.com/watch?v=3j9ggrvke4Q
>WHY DON'T WE HAVE JELLY DONUTS? BECAUSE YOU'RE A DISGUSTING LIBERAL FOP!!
>yes it's true this man has no dick
>we're not losers because we got trolled look at that son of a bitch up there smiling
>he made a deal folks
>Julian Assange is a hillary butt plug
>you better release it all in 12 hours or you're done
Him and Owen in tandem:
>Move bitch get out the way
Is alex jones just here to discredit the truth movement I'm thinking?

CHECK'D

Attached: stefan-halper.jpg (746x743, 58K)

How fucking desperate are they at this point?
This doesn't even say he was in the same room as Harvey, not to mention the fact that Weinstein's company produced damn near every good film of the 90's

I'm expecting the next fucking story to be "Trump's third cousin has an ex-girlfriend who ate dinner once with the half-brother of Kevin Spacey's hairdresser"

This shouldnt surprise anyone. Democrats are a criminal orginization. I bet a lot of them are paid off by drug cartels to be anti borders.

>He says as he defends traitor and liar Comey
If Trump is really so guilty surely you don't have to lie and cut corners to take him down and investigate him right user?

Im not anti trump

Bannon was an agent for Israel. He's gonna get treason and death.

I am weary of him. Not anti

Oh sure Bush is the most Anti-Zog prez! faggot.

Attached: 1526101911065.png (607x592, 263K)

Comey is working for Trump and will be a witness. You clearly have no idea what's actually going on.

Ya but never mind that Harvey was literally e-mailing HRC in the wikileaks and was one of her main campaign donation wranglers because MUH BANNON'S DVDS in 2005! Leftists will eat this up though they are off the deep end and they're never ever coming back.

Dogs know evil.
They can probably also sniff out the incarcerated kids too.

Sry I think I've ODed on Pol today my brain is not processing the thread correctly sry anons I'll stop. Pol broke me - Kathy Griffith

you guys work fast

Absolute brainlet here.

I'm sure I heard Steele's name bandied about on the whole Skripal business. Here he is again.

Why is an MI6 man providing a dossier on Trump? Is it the Cambridge A data?

>this kike
Kys boomer

Attached: 17800437_1415639658471451_4197652541851780862_n.jpg (478x720, 37K)

non sequitur, trumpcuck logic x)

>Self described radical zionist
>making shit up for trump non stop

It's really making me think where all the fake news came from

monitoring 24/7

Attached: cylon_eye_wallpaper_by_atomicwarpin-d3fh3jq.jpg (851x709, 49K)

The only thing theyre mad at Cambridge A at is the fact that their parent company has started getting USgov contracts that used to go to left wing NGO groups like MMFA, ADL, SPLC, etc. They got a huge contract to help run the "Global Engagement Center" which was a McCain/Obama brainchild meant to be an official USgov left wing propaganda agency

So how does this all tie together? Establishment faggots need to spy on trump in case he wins, Brennan hatches plan, Obama gives the ok, fbi starts planting moles, and setting up various meetings with people who would give good cause for a fisa warrant. Such as that woman trump Jr met with, who was a known Russian spy and allowed into to the US by lynchs doj. Meanwhile the DNC hires fusion GPS to compile this dossier, among other things, to bolster their case against Trump? Comey absolutely knew everything that was going on. Trump, who also knows all of this via admiral rogers, fires comey for being a lying weasel and proceeds to raid his office and take all his stuff. Rosenstein, who recommended the firing of comey, then proceeds to appoint Mueller for special counsel into the whole thing after comey leaked a memo. What else is missing?

Jesus, the NYT is fucking dirty. So far the Strozk - Page texts implicate McCabe in their secret cabal but now the Times comes out with a story showing Comey sent Strozk to London as part of an investigation so secretive nobody else at Justice, congress or even other top level people within the FBI could know about it.

The Times is trying to spin Comey's involvment in undermining the Trump presidency into a secret mission so noble, heroic and patroitic that nobody else could know about it. It's all propaganda to cover for Comey.

Also, the part about nobody at Justice knowing is fucking bullshit. The texts implicate multiple people at Justice and State. The Times is trying to stop this with the FBI and now acknowledge that it goes way beyond Comey. This goes all the way to Brennan, Clapper and that fucking nigger Obama!

Whatever is coming in the IG report must be fucking devastating for the Obama administration for the Times to spin this so fucking hard, while admitting Comey is involved.

Attached: 239571293.gif (320x180, 602K)

>now acknowledge
NOT acknowledge.

They want this to go no higher than the FBI, when it looks like it's going all the way to Obama.

JIDF desperate to keep their boy trump in the white house

Steele works the British government.
The head of GCHQ resigned the day after Trumps inaugeration.
The "mole" in the Trump camp was a Brit with links to the Saudis, he fingered Popadopulous..

Trump found out the Brits tried to fuck shortly after he was elected, Thats why he's so cold to them.
Remember before the election, where he said Britain would be at the front of the line?

Pic related is the mole. If you have proof of Halper's saudi ties, please share. Also Steele is retired and was working as a private sector with his own consulting agency

Attached: 1526169835610.jpg (1043x2460, 1.11M)

"tried to fuck him"

BURN IT DOWN

how fucking BASED is Roger? that old man knows whats up

Afraid Suli was going to hit on her dope stash, probably.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/976943603795812353

According to Assange Alexander Downer is the mole.

themarketswork.com/2018/05/10/ties-that-bind-stefan-halper-joseph-mifsud-alexander-downer-papadopoulos/
Halper and Mifsud arranged it. Papadop was a patsy

Except Trump was openly pro-Israel all throughout the general election. Everyone knew he was

bump

again