Can I still be White Nationalist/Nazi if I the only thing I listen to is rap made by black people...

Can I still be White Nationalist/Nazi if I the only thing I listen to is rap made by black people? Sorry but black people music has more aggressive energy which is something that I like in music.

Attached: 1200px-Dead_Prez_performing_in_2009.jpg (1200x900, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pnuckdJxyU8
youtu.be/Fsbvo5GVK10
youtube.com/watch?v=tsp7IOr7Q9A
youtube.com/watch?v=mo_TVn6JAMI
youtube.com/watch?v=xtO3VCu5wv4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DPhFpZW5a8
youtu.be/iUv7l2sUX0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=MUlkcpfEUDI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uuWQyfGa1yI
youtube.com/watch?v=z-MBIDokqFk
youtube.com/watch?v=k47VVqMiUTg
youtube.com/watch?v=YsFgAeDSTH0
youtube.com/watch?v=RtFYPpQgio8
youtube.com/watch?v=bpKCMEFcff8
youtube.com/watch?v=y5ImePXiWW8
www19.zippyshare.com/v/z1DcKfWs/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=igElzNnNKik
youtube.com/watch?v=zRl4qOGiRXU
youtube.com/watch?v=DD65K4VR6Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=l_6VKcrd7I4
youtube.com/watch?v=V7UOu2rFlQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rap is real music guys

Attached: 4EC6F80F-F46C-4C5C-93E9-37BC580724DC.jpg (842x792, 33K)

>black rap
>music

you can only pick one sweetie

no.

Nigger Rap has more agressive energy than white music like punk and metal. Lmao okay.

youtu.be/pnuckdJxyU8

youtu.be/Fsbvo5GVK10

Nursery rhymes spoken to a Casio keyboard beat. Such great music.

Same white people got soft after limp Bizkit

>Can I still be White

no

youtube.com/watch?v=tsp7IOr7Q9A

>nursery rhymes

youtube.com/watch?v=mo_TVn6JAMI

>You wear the camouflage, but do you choose to live the soldier's life?
>I said before, "This is a war, not a play fight"
>Taught to be a slave from the womb to the gravesite
>Some of us even share the views of the Canaanites
>Tryna be white, but they gon' lose in this game of life
>So dead that. I tie my dread back and scheme
Put a star on my red, black, and green

If u want aggressive white music try harsh ebm

Are you a white nationalist or a Nazi?

Listen to hwyte agressive music.
youtube.com/watch?v=xtO3VCu5wv4

I used to like rap music but ever since the hillary campaign i cannot stomach listening to it anymore

>but black people music has more aggressive energy
youtube.com/watch?v=6DPhFpZW5a8

I listen to metal too but the energy in a song like this is nothing compared to the energy in the average Death Grips song.

I got nothing against rap music but fucking dead prez literally made their fucking career off shitting on whitey. Same with KRS One or anyone down with that 5%er bullshit.

Not a good hill to die on.

>has a more aggressive energy
No. You're just a little faggot that likes his music to be flowery and catchy because you have sensitive woman ears.
Real aggressive music is as ugly as the violence it conveys.

no m8 - that's a deal breaker.

Listen to metal, faggot.

Hip hop is Jewish and the greatest producer is a ginger, friendo

Attached: EL-P-671x377.jpg (671x377, 24K)

this is just noise

No, that's cultural appropriation, bigot.

Attached: Ta-Nehisi_Coates.jpg (1200x1800, 607K)

Remember. White music isn't aggressive

youtu.be/iUv7l2sUX0Q

Niggers fucked up on cough syrup and blazed out of their minds are really aggressive, white people btfo, how can anyone compete with the superior black genetics

Nah, son, you gotta get rid of that shit. I was huge into underground hip hop for years, but now, I can't stand the sound of nigger voices, and sold off my collection a while back.

Metal is the white man's music, and has far more aggression than any chimpsquawk ever could.

get some taste faggot

Attached: p_24.jpg (271x389, 41K)

>
>this is just noise
If your brain can't keep up then it must be noise

Metal is so fucking corny, OP just listen to whatever you want

Not impressed
youtube.com/watch?v=MUlkcpfEUDI

Attached: 1386640728839.png (1024x776, 167K)

> (OP)
>Same white people got soft after limp Bizkit
Limp Bizkit is white trash nigger lover music that sold out all the pure European influences to appeal to a wider multicultural audience

Since White people are levels above black people, theoretically if a White person takes a second to think he will realize he won't need anything created by a black person ever

So no, you can find all kinds of music out there ... white people are way way way above Rap

Attached: 1526409668654.gif (500x281, 2.25M)

>corny
Maybe your shit taste lead you there, but nah, fuck rap, why would I make more niggers and kikes rich just so they can tell me how bad it is to be white and how unfairly criminal niggers are treated?

It's garbage music for the bread-and-circus masses who want to be accepted by the other mindless twats who have zero taste.

one thing I will say - nigger rap is several parsecs better than those tragic white fucks wearing gold medallions trying to emulate them - never try to ape an ape (yes - looking at you eminem )

Attached: 1468924304362.jpg (500x500, 56K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uuWQyfGa1yI
One of his best in terms of aggressiveness imo

El P was never the greatest producer. The greats were J Dilla, Pete Rock, and Premier. Out of Company Flow, El P was the worst.

cringe

Agree to disagree, leaf. I'll Sleep When You're Dead is hands down one of the greatest albums I've ever listened to and RTJ 1-3 are fucking great

now that im done bashing negar musik ima going to post some 1000 bpm siege core since you are looking for something aggresive

Attached: a3849361525_16.jpg (700x700, 79K)

Niggers are here for our entertainment

White people are the conquerors. Of course the conquered/enslaved peoples will have a negative view of whites. I respect that Dead Prez is open about their views.

If this was ironic it would be excellent

But it isn't, so it isn't

Attached: 1357419301801.jpg (460x288, 43K)

MY MAN

Attached: meshuggah.jpg (799x549, 61K)

Thanks for introducing me to Arghoslent user

>Implying American gangsta ouga bouga rap is superior to balkan rap
youtube.com/watch?v=z-MBIDokqFk

Good taste brehs

youtube.com/watch?v=k47VVqMiUTg

Just go listen to Neurofunk you fucking dipshit
>predominantly made in Europe or Russia
>heavily influenced by rap and hip hop
>easily more aggressive than 90% of rap or hip hop, and you can find Drum and Bass that is even harder to beat out that last 10%
>Electronic music, so it's got that wardrum feel
Literally the best of both worlds, Drum and Bass should be white supremacy's national anthem

All those "producers" just sample older songs and put shitty drums over them. Takes zero talent

stop being a cuck

you haven't lived until you've seen Meshuggah live, saw em in Boston and the mosh pit was fucking awesome

O RLY whiteboi? Time to drop dat XXXTentacion nuke

youtube.com/watch?v=YsFgAeDSTH0

You think you can make something better? Try.

Checked, imagine not listening to cool shit because you fell for le unironically racist meme

listen to heavy metal honey.it has a more agressive power to it

...and after little boy, here's your fatman, cuck. Deal with it you got nule the f up when it comes to agressive music.
youtube.com/watch?v=RtFYPpQgio8

You dun goofed OP you’ve been giving niggers and kikes shekels.

You’re a wigger
Plain and simple
Nothing will change this

Attached: FFBC33F7-ADD9-43CB-9416-67ABCD037889.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

I like X in his own right but nothing beats death metal when it comes to aggression.

> (You)
>Thanks for introducing me to Arghoslent user
It's my pleasure. Arghoslent is a hidden gem in an already underground area of music. Technical and melodic death metal has been my go-to style of music for many years now. It's not for everyone but for me it's the best type of music that is extreme, tough and aggressive without sacrificing intelligent captivating writing. I like stuff that gets my heart beat going and my emotions riled up while still being mentally stimulating, I definitely haven't found that very often in hip-hop/r&b/rap compared to metal!

Only master race rap allowed
youtube.com/watch?v=bpKCMEFcff8

ROFL. There is some decent black music out there but this isn't it. I figure you're trolling but if you're going to try and say there's decent music from the rap world at least link someone like Hopsin that has at least a double digit IQ

You're a fucking clown. You have a terrible hipstery music taste, not only was I'll sleep a shitty gimmicky album that was only praised because of le trent reznarr XD and run the jewels fucking sucked because KILLER MIKE IS TERRIBLE. I mean I could sit here and shit on you and what you think is good for days, to be honest.

>I need validated on Jow Forums that I’m not a total faggot
Sorry mmmmbud. You’re a faggot and have no taste. Keep supporting your Jewish masters and their negroid puppets. Faggot

>!
I don't know why but whenever I see someone using exclamation marks on pol it annoys the hell out of me. It just seems so off.

you arent a nazi faggot.
you are scum. kys.

Attached: f7c7a6afee489fc113fc88f44ffe430648de776ce850dca0366d1f83b00464fb.jpg (460x730, 127K)

This guy. The consistent reminder for over a decade now that the left hates us.
>We love the working class! How could you vote for Trump?
>Anyways, here's a Ta-Nehisi Coates thinkpiece on why all whites should be exterminated

>Sorry but black people music has more aggressive energy which is something that I like in music.

Just stare at a mirror and scream incoherent gibberish and clicking noses for an hour. It's the same effect as listening to a rap album. Especially any rape album made after 2001.

Faggot
IN ALL FIELDS

Welp, if Rock, Metal or at least some agressive, bumping stuff is your thing, listen to that Nigglet music, he makes pretty agressive loud music, which is very rare for his kind.

Attached: xxxtentacion-sort-son-premier-album-aujourd-hui-649.jpg (649x350, 22K)

Here's a better question. What about pre-relapse eminem?

I never said i like X the fuck lmao, i just wanted to show the cracker some nigglets nowadays make even to more agressive songs...

i'm more of a chill guy, listenning to Cole, Lupe Fiasco, Kendrick, Rapsody (female MC), and Joey Bada$$

>Can I still be White Nationalist/Nazi if I the only thing I listen to is rap made by black people?

Attached: fEhnwwU.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I would honestly be willing to become a martyr to rid the world of leafposting at this point
Post ur sick beatz commiescum

Congoid barking is not high T. It's the stupidest common denominator. If you think it's music, you're a sad son of tv.

Attached: 4505df1e01ee61f26873abfc9683cdac.jpg (800x563, 223K)

>White nationalist
>Likes rap
>wants agressive music

Got you covered senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=y5ImePXiWW8

Yeah, likewise.

listen to die antwoord. doesnt get any whiter

Attached: file.png (1000x667, 1.28M)

Contribute something instead of being a smugfag

Look up Mr. Bond on minds dot com

jazz, reggae/dancehall, techno, electro and house are the only genres that you should listen to if you want to support black musician

You gotta go, the only Jow Forums approved ooga booga music is jazz.

made this in 2 mins
www19.zippyshare.com/v/z1DcKfWs/file.html

stop being a cuck good sir

kill yourself shlomo

Attached: 1420053874461.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Who cares it was fun as shit to listen to and they didn't give a fuck about being PC. They faded out cause the music Jews didn't like them around

You can still like the music without agreeing with (or liking the personality of) the rapper. That's a major difference between whites and blacks, where whites can judge the music objectively and niggers can't. They're impressionable; the nigger music becomes their father, as most of them don't have fathers to demonstrate masculine behavior.

Hey Soren, how has your live been?

Attached: daemon.jpg (352x334, 31K)

at least listen to german "nazi" rap

youtube.com/watch?v=igElzNnNKik

youtube.com/watch?v=zRl4qOGiRXU

but this is real energy, white energy, good energy

youtube.com/watch?v=DD65K4VR6Lw

This bix nood.

>black people music has more aggressive energy
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=l_6VKcrd7I4

No you're a nigger and will die like one

>gimp bisquick
Fucking die

youtube.com/watch?v=V7UOu2rFlQM

only death grips if you consider them rap

if you're looking for aggressive music try thrash metal.

Not only is it aggressive and heavy but also has artistry and is the most ethnically pure of all genres desu.

Stop listening to unintelligible chimps.