Israel kills and injures those that attempt to cross border

Considering the fact Israel shoots those that attempt to cross their border, killing and injuring many people.
The world sits back and let's Israel get away with their crimes. The news media is basically silent on the happening, and nothing is done about it .
What would happen if Canada and the United States, or any other country that has a border did the same thing?
Would the world cry out in rage and would the worlds so called (((media))) criticize those countries that murdered people attempting to cross their borders?
If any country other than Israel murdered people trying to cross their borders would the world stay silent?
Why would any country shoot to kill and injure those that try to cross their borders when there are non lethal munitions that have been created for a situation such as this, and why is every other country tolerating the actions consistently taken by Israel?

Attached: ShootToKillIt'sfunproxy.duckduckgo.jpg (640x360, 161K)

Israel's existence is threatened by taking them in. Ours isn't. That's the difference.

>Israel kills and injures those that attempt to cross border
good, the usa should learn a thing or two

But this is great. Now Europe can sink the boats and America can shoot Mexicans. When people say, you can't do that, we can say, but Israel does it and you were silent on that.

t.Schlomo Shekelgrabber

>those
"those" are terrorists
go fuck your hairy mother, islamic pig lover

usa border crossers are usually looking for work or free gibs, not terrorism targets

defending the border is not a crime. trying to breach it is. Are you still riding the little bus to school or did you drop out?

Why isn't most of the area south of the Mediterranean carpet bombed with nukes?
The worst thing that can happen after is angry feminists doing weird shit with their period blood and cucks crying.

Jews kill gentiles for fun, the border is a rationalization they tell white cucks to make them think they arent evil fucks who murder gentiles for fun.

>not terrorism targets
keep telling yourself this burger

Attached: mexican_shit.jpg (500x375, 33K)

I agree, that would be interesting. It should be tried and we could see the reaction.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Also I believe many of the so called "refugees" entering every other country have the same thing in mind in the end.

Yees nothing will please them more than killing white brave canadians to prevent them to have sex.

OK

people forget that the muslim have takiya, allah gives them permission to lie and decieve in order to achieve jihad, no muslim in the world should be believed, islam is a conquest religion not a religion of peace

Attached: Ironclad-movie-1024x1280-640x512.jpg (640x512, 72K)

The US was formed as a masonic country. Freemasonry's goal is a universal borderless(except for israel) religionles, mixed race brotherhood of man one world government run from israel. They will never stop the flow of immigrants and refugees coming here. What is happening now is exactly what was supposed to happen. Read the secret destiny of america, or the new atlantis. Jews get secure borders, we get a shit sandwich, trumpcucks cheer it on.

>no muslim in the world should be believed
Especially when their leaders have come out and said that they will conquer other countries and rape the women in those countries, out breed the people in host nations, also implement their laws, which we can see is clearly happening with our governments aiding them in the process.

Right, and the jews have the same with kol nidre spic face

>The news media is basically silent on the happening
do you live under a rock?

anyways the difference is that the gazan's own elected government that is encouraging the protest have the stated aim of attacking israelis and dismantling the state. spics and their governments don't do that. note: i'm not saying the border should not be enforced WITH FORCE, that's the difference since you asked.

America is just another extension of Israel. Israel being created by the Rothschilds / London center.
Actual laws/legislation in America make it so Israel and America are one in the same.

>do you live under a rock?
No, I live on a rock.

i actually had to google it, were mostly secular. but what i found out is that it doesn't actually do anything "legally" unless you genuinely forgot the vow (and if you remember it and pretend, you will be punished in the afterlife) or something "big" happened to you (which you must justify in a court of kike law). so to summarize, you quote something you don't understand and better yet, something most kikes don't understand either. irrelevant either way.

look at where they go. theyre literally invading to retake mexicos lost lands.