OHH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

OHH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

Attached: 20180516_164139.jpg (1080x1687, 630K)

Jesus Christ how much money are jews giving these politicians in America?

I hate the kike, this whole administration has been one big kike dick sucking fest

It's not like the UN even has power to do shit. What is this like the 100th time they've condemned Israel?

Do you think it would be better if the administration was yearning for palestinian dick as bad as you are?

Not as much as they take.

>supporting sand nigger terrorists

i don't like the jews but i have a hard time giving a fuck about "palestine." let the semites kill each other, they've been doing it for thousands of years.

remember that /nupol/ is 90% shitskin and 9% ledit, if you are an actual white person you know that there is no such thing as "palestinian". it also doesn't matter which shitskin people gets exterminated first since they all need to die anyways shalom

so much fucking this sven

Difficult to tell how fat her ass is from that pic.

Attached: FAT.png (165x169, 3K)

I really fucking hate that jewish cunt. Someone halocaust her already ffs

THICC

im getting real tired of you mudshits flooding the board with your tears

This

she did this in the syrian gas attack hearing too. She obviously believes she belongs in the kitchen.

Forced submission! absolute babality!

big if jew

Attached: (you).gif (320x180, 1.51M)

bump

Biggest ZOG whore who literally used to fuck her way through Washington to blackmail people.

Shalom

Attached: 679899398.png (145x337, 54K)

BAMP

>America
>not cucked

Palestine isn't a real place and Palestinians aren't a real people.

>everyone who hates muslims is a jew

lmao fuck off.

Holy shit this butch rustles my jimmies

shill harder queer

Attached: 009779776.png (596x415, 631K)

Fucking americans, fucking disgraceful

Zioboomers LOVE HER

Find out how to put Israel First with this one weird trick!

If she were a real american she'd have stayed and shit talked at the very least.

What a disgrace

They're more real than "Israelis".

Why do you niggercocksuckingfaggots love Muslim terrorists so much? You people are disgusting.

>gets sent into war

Attached: 1526504709342.jpg (640x432, 101K)

they control our entire mainstream media, control a ton of social media, and finance both political parties to a significant expense

not to mention their weird stranglehold in higher education

I don’t care

And it feels good

Shush vassal.

This quote applies perfectly to Nikki Haley

>Thomas777: Having a clown government is one of the ways America antagonizes the world I believe. Its a 'gaslighting' manuever. America will menace you with some kind of horrific arial assault, and send Hillary Clinton or some other bizarre clown to ''negotiate''. Normal groups of people don't have any idea how to respond to such things, so anything they do will be ''wrong'' within the paramters of the rigged psychological game.

shalom fellow hwhite

yeah I couldnt give a rats ass who owns that desert shithole or what they're doing there

too much

why do you fucking shrimp dick faggot blood sucking devil worshiping kikes going to figure out that (((YOU))) ARE THE PROBLEM!

Attached: Benjamin Freedman.jpg (1152x360, 178K)

This
/sg/ needs a crusader's purge

Attached: 1523848007919.jpg (480x792, 40K)

And its not like kikes already own the UN, so of course it wont do shit..

I can't tell if these are Jidf or retarded boomers hating on these sandniggers that can't even approach their homelands even if they wanted to

Attached: 1489954640491.jpg (342x298, 40K)

I hate jews as much as the next guy, but why are we pretending to care about Palestine again?

>be against kikery like your kike puppet president
>thus I must be mudshit sandnigger
You Columbo or something?

Attached: 1512051742430.png (1062x1255, 736K)

>implying we need to choose one or the other
I'm 100% for letting the middle east do it's thing as long as we don't let any arabs/jews into the US anymore

BASED. The time for talking is now over. Hamas and the "Palestinian" authority have been chimping out for ages while playing victims before the UN and the international media.

ffs kike, at least try.

We should leave the UN and let the middle east fuck itself over. If israel thinks they can win on their own, they should go for it, likewise if the muslims think they can take israel over. Neither side was, is or over will be our friends and no more American blood or treasure should be spent on that entire shithole region.

We give Israel 3m dollars a day. They could buy whoever the fuck they want in the U.S.

You do realize that its controlled opposition? The fundamental problem is the Kikes controlling everything. Muzzie leaders work under or according to Kikes, to profit and rail up their low IQ goat fuckers to do whats dictated by Kikes. If few Jewish civilian get killed so what? Its just more victim status for Kikes

We wouldn't have any rapefugees in the west if neocons/neolibs and their boomer enablers let Israel constantly expand and overthrow foreign nations.

love the enemy of your enemy. Moslems are weak and powerless wherever they are, without Jews there wouldn't even be a muslim question

Israel doesn't exist either.

Enough to sell ones soul

Attached: 2E7D479F-F986-4D0D-8687-14928ED0F30A.jpg (857x1235, 346K)

Attached: veto.jpg (380x269, 28K)

>We care about Hamas operatives getting killed all of a sudden because jooooooooos

The mental gymnastics of some people here are fascinating to behold. Their hatred of the Jews has them blinded to even the most basic level of reason. How do you go from celebrating the death of muslims to defending them, only because it turns out it was a jew who killed them. Boggles the mind.

Listen here you circumcised-cocksucking neocon I couldn't give a rat's ass about Hakim or his shit-skinned rock-throwing brethren. I'm upset about AIPAC owning virtually every one of our politicians. I'm upset about Israel murdering those on the USS Liberty. I"m upset about Israel stealing US nuclear material and developing their own nuclear weapons in secret that they now hold the world hostage with. I'm upset about every last lying kike news anchor and politician subverting this country.

And I'm especially upset about Boomer-tier faggots like you shilling your "lol just let them kill each other" and "I hate both BUT Israel can defend its borders" while those same hook-nosed kikes flood the country with tens of millions of latino gangbangers.

Attached: 1450995523695.jpg (226x223, 13K)

We give them billions which they use to buy up our debt, so we're debt slaves to the Jewish nation.

God, I fucking hate far-left extremists like Neocon Nimrata so much. She shat on Trump during the entire election and she still got appointed by him. Shows you ((((who))))) actually calls the shots.

*$10m+ per day

Attached: shekel.webm (480x360, 397K)

maybe i hate muslims because they are a bunch of boat niggers invading italy so they can rape children and live on welfare. has nothing to do with the kikes, although i applaud them killing them and blockading them in gaza. if you faggots had your way we would just let all of gaza into europe!

Puerto Rico you are part of the US ya dingus

>Everyone who hate a jew is a muslim
Do you really don't see how retarded you are?

This is coincidentally why it's so funny that the CIA are crying about Trump moving embassy is "damaging our neutrality" when the USA has been Israel's pitbull for decades, constantly protecting and serving them. everyone knows it and Trump's move has dissolved the pretend legitimacy all the fake peace talks over the many, many years have had.

> we don't care about smelly goatfuckers

my dude.

I hate this vile cunt so fucking much.

good fucking goys

he implied i was a rat faced kike just because i don't mind the jews killing "palestinians"

i just hate them both and don't give a fuck if they kill each other. how this is shilling is beyond me vlad.

I never realized how much americans were kike puppets.
Even the people in the commentaries are sucking the israeli cock.

>bunch of boat niggers invading italy
>has nothing to do with the kikes

Attached: 1526497405779.png (1000x1402, 1.05M)

Based, fuck palestinians, dirty muslim savages acting worst than kikes. God bless Israel for killing goatfuckers on a daily basis

Attached: jazz music gets loud.jpg (639x624, 52K)

KYS shill

Attached: awooooooo #47.png (550x562, 244K)

>And I'm especially upset about Boomer-tier faggots like you shilling your "lol just let them kill each other" and "I hate both BUT Israel can defend its borders" while those same hook-nosed kikes flood the country with tens of millions of latino gangbangers.
This.
The border wall is a non-violent barrier that the very same ziocons have been obstructing from day one. Yet, all of sudden their support Israel using lethal force to protect it's borders?

Personally I find this all amusing as fuck.

Trump's position on this matter, which is to pick a side and back it. It causing the left to become shitlords when it comes to Israel.

The Onion is tweeting the kind of political satire that David Duke would just a few years ago.

This is immense in my view.

Best post I have read on pol in months. Agree completely brother.

Just looked it up. Seems It was raised since the last time I checked.

Support literally /ourguy/ Patrick Little running for senate

Attached: 1526503384256.png (555x150, 21K)

>ow much money are jews giving these politicians in America?

They aren't really known for "giving" money. They're more in the taking money business.

Attached: us israel aid.png (682x766, 427K)

Attached: 1517027766529.png (215x215, 10K)

i was kind enough to make a thread for you guys

get in here

One thing you need to know about American Politics: No ones statements are legitimate or out of genuine opinions. Understand it like this: Something must be set up as "opposition" in order to make the whole thing seem more "realistic".

dude i said my hatred of muslims was independent of my feelings about jews. i know all about the jews and the kalergi plan. but its a separate issue from my issue with muslims. muslims are an existential threat who have been trying to conquer italy since like 700 AD. jews are a separate issue.

>Jesus Christ how much money are jews giving these politicians in America?
None, but Americans don't make decisions out of sheer emotion, and "Palestinians" only try to pander emotionally.

Well duh. The un is for nations and there is no such nation as "palestine"

Don't forget that your gvt is also giving $50 billions to Israel just for the military.
They even got the F35 first.

>tfw I live in California and I can actually do something politically relevant for the first time in my life

lol
Fuck them all

Attached: C3CB1A63-F86F-4DD6-9691-C09AF5E2E7CF.png (2048x1536, 3.95M)

israelredirectssomalirefugeestoitalygermanycanada.jpg

Sure thing, Ahmed.

Isn't it prayer time? Where's your little prayer mat?

Okay, i see your point

>that pic
Kek

There is no such thing as Palestine so what is there to discuss?

How to spot a shill or boomer:
They resort to ad homs rather than legitimate arguments when confronted with evidence or opinions set in stone. This poster is speechless at what to say, so he resorts to belittling in order to get his non-existent point across.

I hate the Jews but I hate the palestinians more. Unlike the kikes, they don't use their children as soldiers, kamikazes and shields

Oh, so all of a sudden, you care for human rights?

other countries need to start doing this when haley speeks