Look at this law-abiding constitutionalist

Look at this law-abiding constitutionalist

Attached: GUNS-3-articleLarge.jpg (600x404, 76K)

looks like a typical american holding a gun.

ok op

cool barrel on the rifle

Attached: 3777243-a-3d-robotic-hand-giving-the-okay-sign-Stock-Photo-robot-hand.jpg (1300x1300, 61K)

thought he was shooting it indoors for a sec

I see a nigger holding a bling-bling rifle. typical.

why do you want us to look at what you beat off to?

>that muzzle sweep

Attached: 1525236147125.jpg (396x217, 10K)

weird barrel. WTF is that?

Porch railing

McNiggerator

Shits ugly yo

is it camo for porch monkeys

Attached: 1475523707398.jpg (700x700, 32K)

Is there a functional reason for the barrel design
Maybe handles more heat or something...?

>>that muzzle sweep
Its a gun show, its literally an hollow steel bar with some plastic around it.

>inb4 hurr all guns are always loaded
No, they are not. Fuck off.

Dissipates heat, makes it lighter weight, maintains rigidity, preventing POI shift.

>functional reason
If you roll some sheet metal like that it would be sturdier with vs the same material rolled into a tube.

Or would it?

To be fair all guns should always be treated as loaded

to each his own user, im just jelly because i cant have

your momma blew her brains out all over your pillow last night with my gun

I never realized how short that vegan fuckwit was

Attached: 1526093884821.jpg (300x176, 43K)

Oh come on now, everyone knows the gun is unloaded. Dont be autistic

>To be fair all guns should always be treated as loaded
Sure, but there is no way in hell that's loaded or even have a firing pin.

Its good to just assume it but when you fucking know its not its ridiculous to treat it like some scary machine that will go of at any minute.

>vegan fuckwit was
Is that the guy that have youtube videos where he's saying that he wants to crush kids with his boots and that he has mental problems?

It doesn’t need to be sturdier (although it doesn’t hurt), it needs to mitigate vibration/flex while the bullet is traveling through the barrel, this will help accuracy (precision). The heat dissipation caused by larger surface area (from the cuts) will also aid in accuracy as the barrel heats (and expands) unevenly.

When you shoot a rifle barrel will flex ever so slightly (called harmonics) affecting POI. Fluting and twisting the metal makes the barrel more rigid reducing the amount of movement and therefor reducing the effect on POI.

fuuggen based black dudes amirite fellow patriots? gun control laws r racist cuz they take guns from blacks hehehehe check mate

Attached: download.jpg (196x257, 7K)

I forgot his name as well but it certainly looks like him from the green complexion

Lol, you sound like this friend of a friend I have that's always trying to get me to put holes in his rifles for full-auto. He's already shot himself once and he's only 22.
There are plenty of reasons not to point guns at people, I agree a gumshow is a relatively safe place to fuck around since NOTHING should be firable at all but...
I dunno, why risk shooting someone ever?