Why do millenials complain about not being able to get a job? It’s incredibly easy to get a job...

Why do millenials complain about not being able to get a job? It’s incredibly easy to get a job. Young people these days are just allergic to hard work.

My company in Michigan is actually so desperate for workers we are offered a $1,500 referral bonus. We are are always looking for factory workers, it’s direct hire and $18.00 starting. And almost every manufacturing company around here is just as desperate for workers.

If you’re single you can live great in the Midwest on $18 an hour

Attached: 0D968B7A-E7F2-4DE2-9360-167EB571A40E.jpg (675x960, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us20.chatzy.com/m/29877149289589
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because hard work is no fun, just gibs comfy job plz

>complain about not being able to get a job
they want to be executive producers, or ceo's or something, not filthy starbucks barkeeps

can foreigners apply for it then ?

Link please

STEM graduate

what if I have a felony for drug possession from years ago?
Never lied, cheat, steal, no victim, no violence, cooperative, and hard working
Can I get a job, or am I destined to be part of low society forever?

Tbh your only hope is to become a dishwasher and work your way up to becoming a chef or a bartender

Drop your resume, LinkedIn profile, and a cover pic and I’ll get back to you

>Tbh your only hope is to become a dishwasher and work your way up to becoming a chef or a bartender
Why am I put in that spot? I never wronged anyone in society and was sucked into the private prison industry
I don't mean to sperg out but everything is bullshit so no one wants to do it anymore

Have fun working in the factory so 1/3 of your wages can go to israel and filthy politicians

You broke the only law that matters: don't get caught.

You are an example of why bureaucracy is fundamentally evil. Good luck user.

Dude she looks like my ex, where did u take the pic

Attached: 1526018403920s.jpg (250x208, 10K)

Because in dying Europe, job is synonym of slavery. No social status, no financial power, but you work all week.
Just relax, be frugal and let it crash.

>18 bucks an hour
>1500 referral bonus
>Michigan
Jesus dude if that’s your idea of a good time you need to expand your horizons a bit. I grew up there and you’d have to pay me 3x that to ever consider moving back. There’s literally shit to do except go shopping at Meijer and working on your lawn.

I remember the good old days of companies requiring two years of experience for an entry level job that used to hire out of highschool.
Now they want 3 and a stem degree.

>be in IT sector
>company desperatly looks for even halfway decent devs, basically anyone that can hold a keyboard at this point
>there simply arent enough

I dont know why people dont just go into IT, its like they are too dumb or something.

Its good cash, and has a very high job security, you will never not find a job wherever you go in any country.

That's literally worse than unemployment benefits you fucking retard.

Look around you lazy piece of shit drive down any highway and you’ll see 10 billboards for companies just like mine

> boomers have created a world where you need a resume, a LinkedIn profile, and a cover picture to get a job in a factory that doesn't even provide for more than a single person in the woods
> DURRRRR why are millennials complaining about jobs?

Attached: image.jpg (408x450, 53K)

Wastin' away again in Boomeritaville
Lookin' for my new Polaris Slingshot
Millennials say that we are always to blame
But I know it's their own damn fault

> acting like it’s a big deal to even have a resusme

Jesus, how out of touch are you?

Hurrrdurrrr im entiikeked to kek money per kek hour I'm adopted my parents dont kekles me

I'm convinced you don't have a job let alone own a business.

Hi, I'm overqualified for your position but also a NEET so. Why not confirm your offer and try something new?

Here's a chatzy link because I don't want to paste my resume on Jow Forums.

I'll check it for around 30~ minutes.

us20.chatzy.com/m/29877149289589

t. NEET

in all honesty, while it is tough to do hard work (no shit), Millenials don't understand how easy it is to get a job. I'm a sorta-kinda millenial that already has two jobs that I got with minimum help. All you really gotta do is find a place that's hiring, file an online application (hella easy), and hype up said application just a bit. As for the interview, just look good and confident. Make them feel like they HAVE to hire you without the entitlement. They'll be all over you in seconds.

Although I do understand that being a wagecuck is not very fun.

Attached: 1523578116951.png (330x307, 107K)

FIRM HANDSHAKE

>manufacturing jobs in the Midwest
b8

Not majoring in IT is the biggest regret of my life. Most colleges are absolute dog shit at helping you find out what you want to do, and I didn't know shit about the field until it was too late. Fuckin' worthless schools keeping the career path hidden.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 74K)

I got my job just by showing up in a suit and walking straight into the president’s office. I shook his hand, introduced myself, and asked for a job. He started me off that day as a regional salesman.

Kids these days have no drive to succeed. It’s sad really.

I'm not a millennial but it is hard to get a job at a young age. Many people want experienced employees something that young people don't have. It also has to do with insurances. If you don't want to work at Walmart or a fastfood place then yes it is quite difficult to find someone that will employ you.

People here like to pretend that anything bad that happens to anyone ever on the wrong side of the law is okay because it's supposedly their fault.

Yeah, and soon you'll have a fuckin' lien on your deed your bank will be laughing at you while you drive around in your Corvette like a boomer faggot, retard.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 440K)

I'm 26. Mad2 16 an hour and my company went bankrupt. Now I'm living in nowhere living off 13 an hour. No schooling. Fuck yourself

If it frustrates you, give them your job.

Forgot to mention, slide thread confirmed, not bumping this drivel.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 218K)

Fuck off NEET

The problem isn't finding a job, it's finding a good job even with education because boomers will only hire other boomers with decades of experience.

>Michigan
Not all states in the midwest are the same when it comes to the amount of available jobs. Also, if I was in position where the state/location I was in didn't have enough jobs I wouldn't want to move to Michigan for a factory job.

But yeah, a lot of millennials are lazy fags so your point still stands.

you've got experience, meng. Use it.

Attached: 1524834122729.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

OP is right I'm 20 and I was doing manual labor at 15 for charity, millennials are born fucked up out of the womb.

Attached: Millenials.png (1121x795, 1.47M)

>salesman
yeah thats why he started you out, he didnt pay you fucking anything

I landed there through plain dumb luck, but i love the field now.
After school i didnt know wtf to do and just enlisted at CS for a university.
I didnt even like it at first, but just kept pulling through until i had a masters.
Right now im doing junior dev work, but i hope that i can get into Machine Learning later on.

But even my current work is great.

>good money
>dont have to be super social and just code/design all day
>its fun

I fucking hate boomers so much

Attached: E77D944E-A333-4C32-8BD4-CF21EEB73BC7.jpg (640x640, 100K)

>tfw I work 2 jobs
>80 hours a week
>Both jobs are piss easy my PLC technician job pays $35 / hr and my job at sams club pays $12 / hr
>I literally do nothing but sit all day running machines at walgreens or cleaning toilets at sams club

I don't need 2 jobs. I'm just bored. I quit playing games and no hobby interests me. Found myself spending my free time browsing Jow Forums all day. Better to work and get paid for it.

We have 70000 jobs available around here with few locals applying. We need to get more immigrants out of cities and in towns where manufacturers are.

Firm pussy grab.

This. Op here I was cleaning bathrooms in a factory 60 hours a week when I was 15 sophomore year of high school for minimum wage while all my friend were jacking off and smoking weed

Now none of them can find a decent job and they blame boomers LOL. If your dream job you want requires 3 years entry level experience then tough luck. Maybe you should have worked harder when you were younger like me

You have to work wherever you can now, save your money and use it to either invest or start your own company. If you can't meet the ridiculous standards make your own.

Attached: 1526195906282.jpg (787x623, 179K)

You need to offer relocation assistance.

I dont mind working one bit. The other people part is what makes work unbearable for me.
There are no positives about being forced to work together with people you will never get along with. Even for money.

There is no getting around this though and thats a hellish outlook.

I own an English school in China. Anyone with the follow should reply

>4 year degree
>White (Brazilian white OK)
>Native English Speaker

Thats it, there you go. $2000+ a month, rent free. 23 hours of work. 1 year contract with extension possible.

>t. Retarded boomer
18 an hour to do your shit job while you sit on your phone in your office and do nothing all day for 60 an hour

Millenials are a sacrificial generation distracted by online entertainment.
What they need to understand is that they must do two things
>become a salesman
>disregard any call for loyalty
It's either that or you won't even have the basic safety of a home and refrigerator full with food.

Is CELTA a meme?

Lmao you’ve been exposed and nice reddit spacing faggot

$18/hr is shit in the Midwest honestly. Nothing can keep up with inflation/ cost of living anymore. I make 84k a year and barely motivated to be an engineer anymore. My little brother makes more than me and he's a chef.

once i saw my ex on Jow Forums too posted by some fucking american user, fucking spooky

I owned a house in kansas at 20 on a salary of 30k/yr
I had been saving up since 14 working up in one company and didn't even think about college though. A lot of my HS friends went into academics and are 80k+ in debt at age 24. Kinda weird what happens when you listen to (((them)))

The funny thing is many of those jobs that say they want an applicant with x amount of years worth of experience usually just do that to weed out people who don't have the confidence to even hand in a resume. If you have the skills a workplace needs they will hire you, hell just showing up to an interview dressed half decently is enough for most basic jobs with all the scummy people walking around these days. I guarantee you all of these people will still be in debt in their 60's blaming their now dead parents on their own failures and I by failures I mean lack of trying.

Attached: Millenials, Not Even Once.jpg (707x247, 59K)

I'm actually a skilled tradesman that has worked in midwest manufacturing for a few years. You'll be lucky to make more than 25 after 20 years in the same company. And no pension or annuity. And shitty healthcare. And minimal leftover cash for retirement savings.
>oh but don't worry
>you can work lots of overtime
Yeah it's so fulfilling guys millennials don't know what they're missing. Just look at how happy the old timers are. I definitely haven't received unanimous advice from the saddest people I've ever met that it's a dead end career path. I mean just look at how good Mike Rowe makes it look.

I guarantee I have worked harder in one day than you have in your entire life OP. Grow up there are real issues in our society, and the availability of jobs that matter is one of those issues. This should be titled Baby Boomers are sore about the lack of free money.

you do not need any of that stuff to get a factory or warehouse job. you literally just need to show up on time and have access to steel toed boots. and sometimes you need to be able to pass a drug test. i think most people would be pretty surprised how many people cant get those things done.

i have a corporate role in a shipping company in the pnw. ive done hundreds of interviews and have seen literally one person bring in a copy of a resume with them. most are turbo nigs who dont wear ties or anything. my company separates the workers into two sections. the primary requirement to get into the more advanced section, which pays more, is that you are literate in english and can do basic math. if you can do that, which you obviously can if you browse Jow Forums, they train you on the clamper and the forklift. then you get paid twice as much as the retards who move shit by hand and your actual job is way better. the turnover is so high that if you can grunt it out a few months you will get promoted into management

Get real boomer nobody wants to work in a factory in the middle of nowhere.

>what is cost of living
>what are unions
>what is net income
>being single for the horde

Cock sucking boomer just die already

>work 1 job
> only work 2 days
> make 100k a year
Why are yall a bunch of poorfags

The problem is there are literally zero hot women in your area if you take one of these jobs. The industrial system was based on affording men decent wives (or the hope for one) along with their hourly wage (sufficient to support her). Now all the prime genetics are concentrated in top tier cities and on top of that everyone is fat. There's zero motivation left for men to go out and do what men used to do.

Me too the DOTR won't be pretty for these cucks.

>$18 an hour
>for factory work
What the fuck are you paying for? This is "about ten people die on the job every week--sleep is prohibited" level.

Name fag telling anonymous people on the internet they have been exposed. How intelligent do you aspire to be?

For $18 as a STEM? Dude I made almost twice that working for a co-op.

as with all collections of people they can be good or bad and unions are no different. I'd hate to try being an electrician not under IBEW

Then why don't u work a month and become a multi millionaire?

Im considering going to class this next semester for IT? What should I go for specifically? I have history with satellite networking.

A basic LVN would make more than that. Goes to show how fucking stupid Baby Boomers are, and how much they sold out the structure of our country.

because one friend showed another friend how to smoke senior year in high school
>yo mahn you gotta see this video on youtube about how you make your own reality and you're like a different thing every second
said the veteran friend
friend number ships off to college 2 months later, a veteran himself
veteran friend number 2 than repeats the cycle
4 years later everyone that graduates is an acid dropping dumb fuck that think that the world revolves around them and their emotional state, and they fuck monkeys to feel better about themselves
anyone that has an once of maturity reminds them of their parents and it triggers an outbreak of egotism and fuck it I know it all isms

>t. delusional boomer union employee
Shut the hell up faggot, you wouldn’t know anything about applying for jobs in a crowded area.

Drive through liquor stores though.
I was born in Monroe hometown of general Custer. Wish I was back in Michigan to be honest

To some people making 5 extra bucks an hour to get killed because Tyrone forgot to push a button is worth it.

Then go fucking die in a ditch somewhere. The world doesn’t owe you anything. I work two jobs while taking community college classes.

If you ever want to be successful you have to be willing to do whatever it takes.

No? It's like a TEFL.

I worked in a factory in California and none of the shift managers spoke English whatsoever. Only people who spoke English in the whole place were two dudes who worked in the office and one was always high.

Who the fuck wants to slave in a factory and destroy their body. Enjoy your life of pain pills and depression. Working is gay it just funds immigrants so why bother. Grow your own food and share land

I work only 2 days/ week ya turd

>Mike Rowe
Gotta love the "just find a trade" meme. Nothing better than spending years of your life and thousands of dollars on an education just so you can work for some fatass boomer for free.

runs the numbers from into burger dollars though. 10-15 years ago you wouldve had a point

>TEFL
Except 30x more expensive.

If you can't tell the difference then I suppose it is a meme in the China scene. Still, it was required for my Korea gig.

skilled trades are different than most manufacturing jobs tho because the worker really isn't replaceable.

Working is too hard. Best to leech off government welfare until you're in retirement age then live off the pension.

It's the lowest effort to highest rewards ratio act you can do.

Also when your parents die you'll have the house anyway so your living situation is already settled.

its the same in washington except we have loads of prairie niggers and a few blacks

>just so you can work for some fatass boomer for free
This pretty much sums up the US economy if u add spic and welfare leaches to the boomers.

I don't know how it works where you are but most employers don't want hard work.

...I don't mind lending you my heart and soul alongside my effort but il only ever learn.

>I work two jobs
>community college classes
Let me translate this to people who don’t get everything handed to them because of their age:
>I get paid to do nothing all day from two different employers
>middle school math is difficult for me
In all honesty, I can’t wait for you scum to die.

The solution is to cut off H1B visas and lower the insane requirements for entry level jobs and simply replace the requirements with a vetting period, like 90 days or something on the job where if the person proves to be useless it's easy to just let them go, they do well then they stay.
Boomers will finally be able to retire because illegals draining their social security and stealing jobs from actual taxpaying citizens will no longer be an issue.
Idk why it's so hard for people to grasp that not just the US but every country should prioritize the problems of it's own citizens over importing more fucking people to take care of.

>Why do millenials complain about not being able to get a job? It’s incredibly easy to get a job.

Because the jobs don't pay enough for them to live like you could when you were their age. When you were their age an entry level job got you a car and a house, now it barely pays the bills in a coffin.

>Jow Forums employment network
hm there could be smething here.
>Jow Forums dating
>Jow Forums employment
we have everything we need for a successful society

>Now they want 3 and a stem degree.
Worse in Tech. They usually want 5, sometimes 7, and I've seen 10 years experience... all for "entry level" jobs. (And the other requirements are equally ludicrous.)

A coulple days ago there were some awesome threads about how H1B is massive fraud and being used as population-replacement.

Attached: 4chan-3.jpg (900x720, 237K)

Because your deals suck. Your deals suck. Your deals suck. Your deals suck because of economic and social conditions that boomers raised like their own. And they get shocked when their actual children are wary of their snake nests.

Tell me a good deal. What is so good about Michigan? Is the water clean? Are there babes willing to choke on the BWC? How's the crime?

I swear, hiring would be better if we approached it straight up as a simple $ to labor evaluation. Instead of the implied bullshit games you have to navigate through. There's a reason why most HR people, and most of the tortuous ones, are women. Only they have such talent for bullshit tests.

Jesus Christ if you don’t get what the name means... just head back on over to r*ddit. Boomers are braindead

>job posting has been up for 30+ days
>apply to fill the position and even have qualifications
>sorry we decided not to move on with your application

can companies be considered choosy beggars?

Been part of a vetting process.

Unfortunately nobody wants accountability. NOBODY.

and when you start getting screwed by a computer in an office on the other side of the country.

..you would want to break down and cry.

Being religious n all.

I agree but an even bigger problems are affirmative action and boomers sucking every last penny out of payroll before they have to retire. Affirmative action and lingering boomers both drive wages down hard. Both leave nothing left in payroll budget for real workers.