Stop making pizzagate

Threads YOU FUCKING NERDS

Let's say youre right which you aren't and a satanic pedo cabal operates behind the scenes to slowly compliment the new world order, killing Seth rich in retribution for leaking damaging documents about their activity to wikileaks. THEN taking assange physically out of the embassy in London and quietly flying him to god knows where only to be brutally tortured and executed

Do you really think It's a good idea to keep talking about It? They can take you out in an instant. So why not just shut the fuck up about this whole thing. Connecticut avenue, heavy breathing and all of it. Take a nap or something but forget about it. If its real. Just let it happen. But i assure you it's not real you guys memed this shitty conspiracy into existence and now the world is paying for it. Grow the fuck up

Attached: 1524177531022.gif (500x281, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2007/10/01/hillarys-30000-fans-are-her-cult-following/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is your daily dose of JA.

You think you're funny you peasant? I can put you in the fucking ground if I wanted to. Stop spreading these DEBUNKED conspiracies. Theyre dangerous. Someone will get hurt

Oh? Just like the multi people you hurt? State your name and state your motha fucking pleasure, bitch boy.

>they can take you out
>i can take you out
Which one is it, james? Stop being a pussy. I got a peaceful, easy feeling.

This is a pizzagate thread you retarded

>debunked
lmao i love it when they use this word

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Hah go figure, the niggers gone.

You don't realize the power of the people.

I hope you bourgeois bastards do get hurt for it. Liberal scum brainwashed by those who are molesting the minds of children and assulting the church via the altar boy. Gotta pay the troll toll to get inside the boys soul. You gotta pay the troll toll to get in.

>If its real. Just let it happen.
>Shhhhhhhhhh.. Just go with it
>this ain’t real
You are one seriously fucked up user

Fuck off podesta. We know about you.

pedo detected

Attached: 1525213971265.jpg (658x525, 56K)

this is so blatantly a pro pizzagate thread.
is interest waning so you have to "act" like someone who doesnt want it looked at?

Sage

Attached: 4d18de0fd5.jpg (960x960, 81K)

Its true. Pizzagate is false and almost got Alefantis killed idk why you all have such a hard on for him to be the villain here. He isn't. Luckily someone missed him AND the comet ping pong patrons only damaging his harddrive and what you all take away from it is theres still a conspiracy? I wish I was a retarded as you but I have a fucking brain and can use it.

Stop being schizo posters. Srsly its not a thing you're getting in to deep. I'm trying to help here. Just forget about this seriously

Attached: Fresh-Sage-Leaves-1024x676.jpg (1024x676, 74K)

Okay. James.

That's basil id recognize basil anywhere

Hillary Clinton's run for president was funded by NXIVM.

HER 2007 RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

nypost.com/2007/10/01/hillarys-30000-fans-are-her-cult-following/

That's ten years of direct contact with a child trafficking cult. And she said nothing. Is she branded? Is she part of the cult?

Around the country, restaurants are being raided as fronts for sex trafficking. Voodoo Donuts and the Donut Lounge chain.

Pizzagate is NXIVM is the swamp.

Get ready to get fucked.

Attached: 1502924128120.jpg (640x480, 140K)

And I just clicked your gif. Comet has a basement. They've talked about putting shipments of fresh tomatoes in their basement in articles. But after Pizzagate, suddenly they were saying they didn't have a basement.

How are we feeling right about now?

Attached: hmm, what could they be thinking.jpg (636x358, 51K)