What do the French think of the United States?

You helped create us and we love you guys over here.

Attached: 1518532335060.jpg (530x827, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Saratoga#French_aid
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Gilbert_du_Motier,_Marquis_de_Lafayette
youtube.com/watch?v=yPu4XyKiOKw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You laugh at us because we have fucked up while WW2. We laugh at you because of the amerimutt redneck obese caricature. But we cant obviously summary 392 millions people in caricature...

We laugh at you but we don't hate you.

Attached: american bear5.jpg (2056x3752, 509K)

To be honnest im personnaly annoyed by the fact you control our economy internet and Nato, we are litteraly your slave by some point, its truly hurt my french arrogance. (But it doesnt really matter because it will be the same thing for you with china in a few year..)

>You laugh at us because we have fucked up while WW2
It's not as prevalent outside of the internet as you would think, when we learn about it in history class we just learn that the Germans blitzed there way through the Benelux and France but that you still fought.
Noice
Sorry about that but I hold the opinion China is going to collapse in a few years because why else would Xi make himself President for life?

I hope for you that you are right about chinese's collapse.

I honnestly think there is everything in USA, the better as the worst. But the most important thing, is good people with true and strong morale values, integrity and intellectual honesty, i think these kind of people exist in USA even if like in france they are not a majority. Another thing i like in your country is the large natural spaces you still have... But however, as a leftist i have to say that i dislike your economic system and your self made man state-myth.

I like you but please nuke California thanks

You have the best world's university but in another side you care a way too much about religion (laicity lover's speech).

Stay strong, america. And don't forget: taking jabs at eachother is just another way of being friendly.

But please do something about your left extremist controlled education.

A criticism I will say about us is that we definitely allow ourselves to be filth and the companies give what the people want. Like Adam Smith said I feel we need to raise our standards and not allow ourselves to be treated as pigs and be walked all over.
We're working on it

Attached: Landscape.jpg (1920x772, 247K)

I lived in France and enjoyed it. The French are nice people but a bit arrogant in my opinion although it usually isn't overbearing

Also I went to a grand école and it was a really heavy load but educational

Where are you living in france ?

Why did your people decide to treat shitskin Algerians like they were equally as French as an Occitan instead of treating them like normal imperial subjects? Was the Tennis Court Oath the ground floor of European virtue signalling?

I lived in Grenoble which has its own issues like the heavy pollution, but it had great hikes in all directions. I spent a bit of time in the region near the Spanish border as well.

American Revolution: racial Anglo-Celtic uprising to get a fair security of the Englishmen Rights
French Revolution: various mongrels rioting and part-jewish and partshitalian slobs deciding what’s good for the real French

I consider the French and American republics to be the closest of cousins. In fact I hold the French Republic to be a greater and stronger a lie than the British. And aside from language the French are culturally more similar to Americans and British, in my opinion.

They wasnt equal with us, its was the reason which put them to revolt, and then when we have been fed up of bomb attack and civilian torture, we let them create their own country.

Okay, I am an avid student of history and the whole surrender frog meme is such a joke. There are a million reasons why that particular French government could never have pushed back, let alone defeated the Nazi blitz.

The fall of France shocked the entire world, the Nazis included.

I am one burger that understands why and how it happened. Sorry that some of my fellow burgers do not.

Love you France and your history.

>And aside from language the French are culturally more similar to Americans and British
Lmao, how so besides the love of cheesy food products?

This user is right about China. There are now some very prominent geopolitical strategists who are predicting very hard times for China during the next couple of decades. Xi designating himself as his own successor is the surest indication that they know they're in big trouble. Those same geopolitical strategist are also predicting that the United States might eventually start propping up China is the interests of regional stability similarly to how we propped up Mexico in the 90s.

Cheese is life, dont criticize cheese.

Yes but wasn't Algeria treated as integral a part of France as the Metropol and a lot of Algerians were allowed to move into France?

Little 'r' republican values. Also, .

Who gives a fk what the French think? They hate Americans btw. Louis the 14th would have an anurism if he saw what France has become and pussied out over the years lol

Attached: image:1087.jpg (200x253, 6K)

Im from Lyon. Grenoble is a very polluted area, but Alpes are cool.

>the French are culturally more similar to Americans and British, in my opinion
That's a poor opinion considering the French cannot stand the fact our culture is pervasive in their lives

>we love you guys over here
Speak for yourself faggot.
Those unwashed frog suckers will be the death of us all.
I'll shove the Eiffel Tower straight up their asses.
Fuck them.

Attached: fuckfrance.jpg (800x450, 56K)

Love cheese, France was my favorite place to eat in all of Europe. I just wasn't sure what the guy was driving at. French people I meet seem culturally to be quite different from Americans. Its hard to say though since I don't speak french and its hard to get to know a french person well if you don't speak their language.

No. They just pretend to hate our culture. If they actually hated our culture and its pervasiveness in their lives then it wouldn't be a problem at all.

But the US are the slaves of Israel, makes you feel better.

I really, really despise the French surrender meme. France is one of the strongest militaries in the world. They fought more battles than any other modern European army. Their equipment is great as well.

But I hate the meme most of all because it doesn't consider how the French fought in WW1. Millions of men died. It's just a spit on their graves when someone says France surrenders easily. These men got shelled again and again and again for multiple years and they didn't give up an inch of territory.

Attached: verdun_before_after.jpg (700x865, 158K)

Fuck you france

I think the French surrender meme is a little deeper than just WWII. How they handled closing up their Empire, for example.

During their occupation by France, the Algerians could go to the metropole, but they were often poor workers.

Algeria was an integral part of France but algerians weren't citizens, just like you with indians or blacks

30 years ago it was true.
Now our military is shit, old equipment, little budget, and a huge amount of shitskin infestation (so much that in Africa and middle East, some soldiers refuse to shoot their "brothers").
We still have a decent amount of nukes though.

Okay, and you're the slave of Merkel.

Sometimes you need to realize that the geopolitical landscape is something that really just is what it is.

It's one thing to believe the US is a Jewish puppet, and another thing to believe we are literally Israel's bitch. Those are two different realities.

Of course no, we are the slave of the jews too.

Try resist against the viets when your army was completely destroyed a few years ago, you failed while you were far more powerful than us

And we BTFO the algerian insurgency so hard that the insurgency was almost wiped out, then De Gaulle decided to stop everything and giving them the independance.

You mean fight for years in Algeria and Vietnam? Do you know any history you stupid fuck?

The French have the big fat hotdogs

Attached: 8706C2A2-7C93-46D3-9069-BF5CFCCCFED4.jpg (752x800, 45K)

>friendly reminder that the true french are the french canadian

fuck off lys

Fuck any country where the people won't fight for their God given right to bear arms.

Uh okay you francoboo, this kind frenchman laid out exactly what I mean:

>but they were often poor workers
That doesn't make it any better since poor workers have the most children.
The analogue for the United States would be the Philippines if anything since we didn't set up colonies in India or Africa. Algerians were given citizenship after WWII and regardless of the absolute numbers prior to WWII I was shocked by reading French intellectuals hoping for a mixing of Algerians with the French.

French are weird, my college roommate was french and he managed to piss off everybody we hung out with. We have been best bros for like 10 years now though. Used to double team bitches together when were drunk.

French intellectuals are all kikes. We are probably more kiked than the US, it's insane.

I think a lot of people on this board confuse israel with the Jewish economic grip we all suffer from.

There is a massive disconnect between the two. Israel is a sovereign state. The Jewish banking oligopoly is a multinational entity that defies any traditional definition.

The United States supports her allies, and Israel is one of them, just like the French. It just happens that the Israelis are actually surrounded by enemies and need support.

If France was surrounded by enemies, we would rush to your aid. We've already proven that, twice.

French bros - try to talk me out of joining the Foreign Legion

>friendly reminder that Quebec is whiter than France mon beau pédé

Our taxpayer money goes to jewish artists depicting white genocide right below the Eiffel tower, in the center of our capital.

Attached: clean_peterson.png (2424x3064, 1.66M)

t. Kike

France and England are the only militaries capable of power projection. Just look at your little incursions into Africa. One of the few large countries with modern combat experience (USA, UK, India/Pakistan, and Russia?)

Please do not poison this thread with pro-kikery. AIPAC is a shit, fuck off.

not wrong
quebecois are more quintessentially french
we got fucked up over time and lost our roots
quebecois always had to fight for it and they remained more isolated than us
fun fact, the quebec accent sounds a lot like XVIth century french people apparently

>We've already proven that, twice.
You mean when you liberated us from ebil nazees thus enabling jews to take control of our country and to brainwash our people and permitting half of Africa to come to our land ?
Thank you so much for this.

Attached: paris_subway_nosound.webm (640x360, 2.18M)

(((Lévy Strauss)))

And no, algerians were french citizens from 1947 only in algeria, "citizens of local statute", they were second class citizens, they gained full citizenship in 1958 but since the territory was under heavy martial law nothing really changed for them up until the independance when they all lost the citizenship

I'll rate the US .... 7/10

Less niggers and stupid people, a real social security and that would be a 9/10.

Quebec also translated a lot of english expressions in a very literal way which is super weird
t- expat

The US are actually great.
Free speech, free guns, decent constitution, decent tax rate.

Lol you're so jaded that you can't see the difference between Jews. Some of them are just people like you and I.

The ones that control and manipulate and enslave are the ones that must be dealt with somehow. I too find it difficult to make the distinction from time to time. But you must remember that generalizing an entire group of people is inherently silly and only for the intellectually disabled.

I want a white ethnostate just as much as anyone. But that isn't going to happen any time soon. First we must target those who have actually committed the sins.

lol how do you mean?

Also, how many french-canadians/french-new-englanders are there? Could you guys genuinely make a go of being a country or is that memes?

>Why did your people decide to treat shitskin Algerians like they were equally as French
LOL

Algerians weren't french citizen. A french jews gave the full citizenship to all algerians jews, who were previously at the bottom of the algerian society, reversing the social order.

When the french won the war, we gave Algeria it independence, because we didn't wanted to gave them full citizenship and also because Algeria was costing us too much. Algerian wanted to stay french, every french colonies wanted to stay french and continue to leech from the white man. The algerians who fought with the french army, against their own kind, were disarmed to be sure they couldn't defend themself and seize the power. They were slaughtered.

Attached: 1526338334216.jpg (720x720, 47K)

Describe to me exactly the process in which the US liberation of France and return of power to the French people made multiculturalism our shared reality.

I doubt you can. How about we talk about the royal fuck up that was decolonization?

Well that explains why I got 2 steps into the station and decided a taxi would be a wiser choice

>It wasn't it also stunk, I ended up getting a uber
>Luckily it was a white dude so I didn't get raped and killed

Attached: 1520784183220.gif (312x253, 21K)

I'm torn
on one hand, you've 1st and 2nd amendment
on the other, you're kike central
well, we used to be kike central too so I won't hold that against you
you're all right burgers

Think of what The United States as well as all other western White countries could accomplish without shitskins occupying them. :(

Kinda like you

Hate the shit you’ve Send us (feminism, veganism and stupid stuff like dat)

Happy when Trump won

I want the old US of A back

Attached: 3B17040D-E6B0-468B-ADA4-5983D1E54209.jpg (823x960, 170K)

It's gone to shit mate, just like Paris, just like everywhere. "There's no escape from this hole here".

>France
>culturally similar to the British
No.

>Describe to me exactly the process in which the US liberation of France
useless because Hitler was going to emancipate us anyway
>and return of power to the French people
you didn't do that, if de Gaulles hadn't been here we would have been occupied same as Germany
>made multiculturalism our shared reality.
m8...
>kills Hitler
>leaves the kikes to rule the world
>WHERE DID ALL THESE NIGGERS COME FROM?
seriously?

French guillotine'd their government a couple of times. Wich is to be noticed.

>I want the old US of A back
Don't we all?

Attached: quote-peace-commerce-and-honest-friendship-with-all-nations-entangling-alliances-with-none-thomas-je (850x400, 44K)

I'm thankful for what the French did but how much of their role in the American Revolution was just to spite the English. I find it hard to belive they helped us out because they truly cared about our welfare.

Attached: 1524344963382.png (1359x1619, 531K)

You ever been to Paris man? Its honestly way worse than most Amerigggan cities today. More like the American city of 30 years ago. Roves of ethnic street gangs bashing the hell out of each other and constant police crises. Was not fun.

i love france

France is under ZOG since you "liberated" us. All our politicians are pawn of your state departement. They are being groomed since college to become politicians by the "french american foundation" with the "young leader" program.

Attached: 1526314162740.jpg (960x898, 75K)

Frenchman, grab a real history book. Jow Forums cannot teach you real history.

It's okay we have idiots in my country too.

fuck off Satan I knew all this before I came to Jow Forums

>I find it hard to believe they helped us out because they truly cared about our welfare.
Not true; after the Battle of Saratoga the French saw us as people they can trust and help. They were never going to give us assistance if we didn't prove our worth, John Adams noted that.
>Once news of Burgoyne's surrender reached France, King Louis XVI decided to enter into negotiations with the Americans that resulted in a formal Franco-American alliance and French entry into the war. This moved the conflict onto a global stage.[94] As a consequence, Britain was forced to divert resources used to fight the war in North America to theaters in the West Indies and Europe, and rely on what turned out to be the chimera of Loyalist support in its North American operations.[95] Being defeated by the British in the French and Indian War more than a decade earlier, France found an opportunity of revenge by aiding the colonists throughout the Revolutionary War. Prior to the Battle of Saratoga, France didn't fully aid the colonists. However, after the Battles of Saratoga were conclusively won by the colonists, France realized that the Americans had the hope of winning the war, and began fully aiding the colonists by sending soldiers, donations, loans, military arms, and supplies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Saratoga#French_aid

Attached: p372_1.jpg (436x600, 68K)

A Balkan tier country maybe.

>I find it hard to belive they helped us out because they truly cared about our welfare.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Gilbert_du_Motier,_Marquis_de_Lafayette

I love the French, awesome food, history and military.

Attached: 1489623500836.jpg (400x285, 79K)

Better than being a non-country, amirite?

You really think the Jewish problem started after world war Two?

Fuck and I thought Americans were the worst about their own nations history...

Buddy. Friend. Mate. Learn about the development of national debt in the late 18th century and get back to me.

I cant lie, as an American I want to drink that coke and eat that pizza.

Frenchies love and respect you're country. Don't change anything, we'll all move there when you expell all the niggers and spics.

Attached: 7-2.png (460x287, 220K)

France and the US are both pretty fucked. I have a lot of respect for the French right, but those demographics, wew lad. Le 80% face. Its the only other white country in the world that can compete with the US in sheer niggery.

You don't know anything sbout China. And Xi was already leader for life, President is just a ceremonial title.

I guess I dont mind my French bros. They seem a little bit faggy but its more in a gentlemanly way at least. Like I could see a French dude take a strap on up his ass very passionately but then later that night challenge a guy to a pistol duel and win. I dont know, like a guy who would speak very directly to you and put you in line, but it would be over something stupid like dinner etiquette. A total alpha but only when it comes to super faggy things and the occasional super manly thing. Very polarizing, but were kinda tied to you vertical toothpastes so have to roll with it.

>You don't know anything sbout China
I do know that more Chinese investors invest in the United States than vice-versa, I do know that the world doesn't trust China as much as they do the US, I do know that the United States is slowly becoming more and more energy independent and we have so much shale that the government stopped keeping records of it, I do know that China lies a lot about the status of how well they're doing and their citizens are all soulless bug people.

Attached: xi_jinping.jpg (3000x2000, 967K)

No, you don't. China is a bright lifht of civilization in the wold. There are only two countries in the world that are truly sovereign and independent from the American empire of feminism, democracy, nigger culture, progressivism, and all shades of degeneracy, with the ability to independently maintain that sovereignty.

One is Russia, which is great but has a small economy and numerous demographic challenges, as well as big wuestions about what will happen after Putin. The other is China- a homogenous, nationalist, relatively high IQ country of over 1 billion people that will soon be the largest exono,y on earth. They are race realists and extremely aware of the reality of genetics. They're developing incredibly quickly and other than the pollution, they already have some cities with bery nice urban cores. Still plenty of poverty, but its the people that make a city, and these cities have practically 0 arabs or africans. China bans hip-hop culture, won't even show tatoos in movies and tv, and blocks nearly all of the progressive NGOs and outlets like google and facebook.

If there is ever a western, white resurgence, certainly I don't want China being a more powerful rival- but if the west continues down into Brazilification, I'm happy there will be at least one driving forward civilization. The thought of the entire world being some copy of Latin America is absolutely terrifying. M

Basically like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=yPu4XyKiOKw

Op is a faggot communist

>I consider the French and American republics to be the closest of cousins.
Because you are a retard

“Although it is illegal for the French state to collect data on ethnicity and race, a law with its origins in the 1789 revolution and reaffirmed in the constitution of 1958”

“The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character”

Attached: D85837AB-716E-4A40-B133-E133D1C206AE.jpg (2048x1129, 994K)

>I could see a French dude take a strap on up his ass very passionately but then later that night challenge a guy to a pistol duel and win
wtf

Attached: keks.jpg (292x257, 16K)