THE ORIGINS OF THE HOLOCAUST

Have you ever wondered where they get the number "six million" from? Or the term "holocaust" to refer to their alleged genocide?
Look no further than this 1919 article by a former governor of New York. He uses the term "holocaust" to talk about the supposed sorry state of six million Jews in Europe after the first world war.

I know many here are familiar with this already but some of the people here may not be.
Also, consider this a holocaust general. Post holocaust related facts and figures.

Attached: 091031crucifixion.gif (1396x1863, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2006/10/tests-show-that-nazis-used-human.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt#Casualties
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=C4gsW7CWHyI&bpctr=1526501829
youtube.com/watch?v=5dDirMIVrY0
youtube.com/watch?v=w68gDfCbyBA
holocausthandbooks.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't holocaust mean oven roast or something like that?

Actually the term "Holocaust" was invented a few decennia after WWII happened by the Americans

BUMP CUZ I HAVE NAZI CLASS HISTORY AND I NEED YOUR REDPILLS GIVE ME YOUR POWER AAAAAAA

It means "burned whole", it comes from Greek. The term was obviously chosen back when the idea that Jews were burned alive was the mainstream idea about how Jews died in the camps. Nowadays it's the gas chambers

Oh damn. I was thinking of going down to KFC and ordering a holocaust cock for dinner.

Here's one for you. After the Americans liberated the camps they put on a display of horrid holocaust related memorabilia for the German public to show them what their people did. These things included shrunken heads, soap made from the fat of killed Jews and a lampshade made from human skin. These have been disproven and are not accepted even by mainstream holocaust historians now. The soaps and lampshade were chemically tested, the lampshade is leather, the soap is normal soap. The shrunken heads were from South America

was meant for you

Absolute horse shit, they did make some soap but didn't mass produce
Same with shrunken heads
Lampshades are BS though

Until the early 90's it was taught that 1.1 Million people died at Jasenovac camp. Now even the Jasenovac camp museum teaches that about 70,000 deaths occurred. That's a difference of one million and thirty thousand.

Prove it. The soap and shrunken heads were disproven and are not taught anymore. If you have evidence of soap made from humans in the camps, show it.

That's...not a 1.030 million difference
You retarded leaf

What in the fuck is actually going on with Jow Forums these past few days?

Oy Vey the programming still works!!

It literally is. Are you bad at math?

"Aaron Breitbart, a senior researcher at the Simon Wiesenthal Center, agreed that the evidence is thin. 'The leading scholars of the Holocaust are of the opinion that the Nazis did not make soap,' he says. 'It was a cruel rumor at the camps.'".

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2006/10/tests-show-that-nazis-used-human.html?m=1
They weren't, like, fucking mass producing human soap. They seem to have made some as a fucked up experiment. But the soap turned out to be useless as actual soap.
That's a 400k difference you idiot

Wait fuck I misread
I'm the one who's bad at math

The number is 70,000 not 700,000 you fucking retard. 1.1 million - 70,000. Give your brain a workout and do the math

I know I realized my mistake

Did you even read the comments section of the link you posted?

>holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com

No one said it was Jews who were made into soap
All we can say is.. .they made some soap out of dead people.
>compiles citations together

Except they didn't, Shlomo, but you knew that already, didn't you?

Fuck
You

You're in this thread defending Holohoax lies. Whether intentional or not, you certainly implied it was Jews melted down into soap.

Remember the 4 billions, goyhim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt#Casualties

>Holocaust
>lies
Fell for the memes, didn't you?
Lurk moar newfag

bump

It is stunning how long the Jews have had control over Money, News, Education and Entertainment. Billions of Goyim actually think that Jews are just pitiful victims of eternal bullying, yet Jews have owned the highest levels of society since at least 1913 when the USA created the Jewish Federal Reserve. I would not be surprised to learn that they have had such power since the time of Christ.

There are earlier claims of Jewish genocide, from 19th century Russian newspapers.

They have that power during the middle ages for sure. They were money lenders who were often expelled for their practices but a lot of kings and nobles have "Court Jews"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

>muh conspiracy theories
Neck yourself, memes are not real life

>Court Jew
top kek. I'd tap your sap, if you know what I mean.

2/10 bait

Attached: I'm a jew.webm (720x404, 451K)

Wasn't bait
If you seriously think the Holocaust didn't happen you are a newfag

You've consistently defended holocaust claims and kikery in this thread. You've revealed yourself.

Peer pressure, uh faggot ?

I've been here for years you retard
I just prefer we not be an echo chamber

What if we were an (((echo chamber)))?

Forced memes aren't a good thing

The holocaust seems like a forced meme.

You're a kike, everyone in this thread can see that

>historical event
>forced meme
Please volunteer for sterilization so that your retard genes do not get passed down.

>native American
>gets called a Jew
user, I...

I remember the meme that the echos from the chambers of one of the holocaust camps was so bad the townspeople near by all moved away.

bump

...Was that supposed to be an attempt at a joke? A post died for that

It's not a joke I made. I was just pointing out one of the memes from the holocaust echo chambers.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=C4gsW7CWHyI&bpctr=1526501829

Attached: kayne west holocaust lie meme.png (1060x860, 784K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5dDirMIVrY0

All holocaust denial material is bullshit taken out of context and is the perfect example of how retards will repeat memes without fact checking them themselves to feel edgy and smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=w68gDfCbyBA

Attached: 1510170717780.jpg (1500x4008, 2.48M)

holocausthandbooks.com

I expected the JIDF to come out in full force in this thread. I was not let down.

>holocausthandbooks.com

>You're in this thread defending Holohoax lies. Whether intentional or not, you certainly implied it was Jews melted down into soap.

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 325235235.png (1092x1712, 985K)

I already posted a cropped version upthread, user

>comparing a rich celeb with some fat civilian as a fair comparison

Attached: 28117181_1959133551081452_807830156_n.jpg (960x648, 80K)

You jelly, goy?

Attached: benson1.png (767x571, 374K)

Attached: CvGBZbfVYAAfsSC.jpg (960x733, 48K)

Found the newfag ;^}

Attached: 3523523235.png (565x444, 152K)

STOP USING THE FUCKING WORD HOLOCAST FOR ANYTHING BUT A COMPLETELY BURNT OFFERING TO A DEITY OR KING.

IT
DOESN'T
MEAN
GENOCIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S A KIKE TRICK YOU FUCKING ANIMALS

TFU
TFU
TFU

Attached: tmp_19226-1526511154506538608120.jpg (1024x576, 76K)