This shit real fucking racist. What yall scared of?

This shit real fucking racist. What yall scared of?

Attached: b3d0c314-9935-4018-8b35-6ac330c34e10.jpg (480x640, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0f9lNpXwJc
youtube.com/watch?v=OmYbV_7xGL4
youtu.be/iss4xxLwqwc
viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2017/10/30/group-passengers-kicked-off-flight-smelling-bad/
nj1015.com/nj-cult-dad-who-raped-and-impregnated-5-daughters-rots-in-prison/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers

Why yall got women learning how to shoot machine guns? Why yall always gt to be Killin black folks?

Attached: tumblr_o82apuMl1W1r9khx4o1_500.jpg (480x480, 58K)

What? You scared of racism?

speak english you low iq shitskin

Attached: 1519043413640.png (644x500, 66K)

??? How is this racist?
In police academy, we're trained to fire from recovery positions.

OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOGA BUGA OOGA

Why yall giving machine guns to little white girls?

Attached: 1525802181924m.jpg (1024x682, 64K)

Don't rape, attack or break into people's homes and you'll be just fine.

Nothing better than a loli with a gun.

Because we can afford it and need our kids to be able to defend themselves.

If you guys cant tell these posts are trolls by now you're all fucking dumb. And dont you dumbfucks go saying "durhhh uh durr newfag haha we know were taking the bait on purpose durhhh"

Who you teaching them to kill?

Non-whites and rapists, not that there is a difference

Attached: D1D55307-2B7C-47B9-870A-B25BF6714470.png (350x219, 94K)

It's racist because the bullseye is black or something similiar. Don't take the BoysLoveMovement / BLM to serious.

Don’t start nothing, won’t be nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0f9lNpXwJc

>This shit real fucking racist. What yall scared of?
Nothing.

spike lee was right
Racism in Trump's America 2018

Why not? Some folks need killing, especially if they’re breaking into your house in the middle of the night or trying to jack your car.

If you are scared of black men with guns but not white girls then you are a fucking racist

Attached: img_2942.jpg (565x377, 107K)

Not everything is about you, Tyrone

to prevent niggers from raping them

After I get ahead of the curve in a couple weeks, I'll be making trips to the range weekly and taking any nonsmokers I know to teach them the ropes.

All criminals deserve death.
>murderers
>rapists
>pedos
>robbers
>muggers
>burglars
>thugs committing assault
Should be put down for their crimes on the spot.
There should be no max security prisons because all those sacks of shit should have bit the dust before they could be booked.

I wish I could buy guns like they do in America, it seems so fun

These look like American women. Traditional American women shoot guns, know how to hunt, and clean game. Unless they're city roasties, but these women look traditional.

Why do you think we are racist? Surely there are things that pushed us in this direction?

Attached: 2014-08-19t075621z1959034814gm1ea8j17ng01rtrmadp3usa-missouri-shooting.jpg (1200x630, 89K)

Because blacks are violent animals. Saged

b-but that's not a MG

It's racist because everyone knows Americans love their guns because they have to live alongside niggers.

I get carjacked by white gurls a lot, Daquentyronedshean

>This shit real fucking racist.
Good. Whites need to be more racist.

>What yall scared of?
Being raped, murder and eaten (not necessarily in that order) by niggers.

>pink guns
This is fucking dumb
I like it when we introduce guns to women and girls, but having pink components on your gun is dumb
youtube.com/watch?v=OmYbV_7xGL4

there is nothing I would not give to have her shoot me to death

better be a good boy

Zombie media, and fantasy with orcs, is about niggers btw. It's low key white people preparing to fight the horde. We wouldn't have to do this if YOU PEOPLE didn't breed like rabbits, and actually knew how to sustain civilization and keep to yourselves. But nooo.

>you're supposed to carry an AR

Attached: yeye.jpg (800x800, 66K)

youtu.be/iss4xxLwqwc
same place?

fpbp

The black crime rate is actually severely UNDER reported.

1/4 of the guys in that pic are, or will be felons.
Another 1/4+ will actually commit a serious felony and either avoid arrest or manage to avoid a conviction.
Over half of black crime is never reported.
Snitches and all that, right?
And even after arrest, many avoid conviction because people refuse to testify, witnesses lie or recant their story out of fear, or in the case of women, because they don't want their violent ape man to go to prison.
I've seen it.
I've lived it.

I grew up in a black neighborhood.
I know what you're about.
Fuck off with your lies you piece of shit.

>What yall scared of?
t. well trained, capable, and in shape - literally nothing

Non-shooters*

Whoever's lookin' to die, negro. Whoever's lookin' to die.

Attached: clint-eastwood-cant-act.png (807x538, 581K)

statitstically black males commit more crimes than all other races and women combined though.

>not carrying a rifle
I guess not everybody lives out in the boonies though

Trumps america? are you fucking lost? we are a diverse bucnh here and are all proudly racist, maybe you should take a little look at crime statd an the bell curve before you start your escapade of crocodile tears.

LOL

that barrel would over heat way to quickly

>soccer moms with guns
>they will never hold you at gunpoint an force you to make love to them

Attached: 2d37211394db1ee94ff7cf8f63fbce1fbd55ed9a0a5886bf1343795faa827785.gif (480x352, 2.76M)

Goddam you are all fuckin racist. I'm at Tougaloo getting a degree in criminal justice and i see racism every day. Yall need to go to jail for this racism. Yall sure don't need no guns.

Attached: Kaitlin Marie.jpg (500x890, 301K)

>newfag doesn't know we're taking the bait on purpose

Attached: 5ad03b41a.jpg (1024x768, 51K)

brown people

she's at least 25% black

black folks need killing sometimes because they go feral

Any community that gets their jollies by acting stupid will inevitably be joined by others who are actually stupid and mistakenly think themselves to be in the shared company with others that are stupid.
None of you seem to learn the most important lessons that you can learn here.

i honestly doubt it
she looks like every other "southern belle" that's in college. tree trunk legs and gorilla arms and built like a fridge with a face like the princess fiona in ogre form.

What makes you think that the gun in this picture is a machine gun? There is no way that you can prove that it is. Lrn2gun.

I have a pink AR and it’s become my favorite one. Might put some anime broad on it

That's the same machine gun yall cracks use to shoot up yall schools

It is? Prove it. There are several rifles that look like that plus most school shooting aren't done with machine guns and most gun violence in America is from handguns.

You always try to talk smart but that's the same thang the army has and they say that shit on the tv

>continuing our tradition as being the greatest warriors this realm has ever known is racist
>we arent as good of warriors as whites so its racist
>whites are weak and stupid but we need muh equality to even hope to barely get close to them in any field

Attached: activatedalmond.png (209x248, 56K)

I know you're just trolling, but do you think about the impact beyond your words? How many blacks will see your posts and then reflect them because they're black and it's already along the lines of what the media has told them is expected of them? You think what you do only affects you? It doesn't. Because of posts like this, some tyrone or lashaunda thinks that an ar-15 is a machine gun. Machine guns are full auto. Not semi-auto.
Stop accelerating the downward spiral just so you can laugh. You will be held accountable in the end. I can promise you that.

No. 1/8th at most. The problem with women today is they all tan their skin. It's repulsive.

White people RARELY bath, we taught them how 900 years ago

white girls shoot at ranges and your pics prove that

black men shoot at the mall, on the streets, in their homes, etc.

>inb4 b-but white bois shoot up schools!

its still fewer than the amount of negro gun violence

Stinking ass fuckin cracka lol

Smell like an ol wet dog

Natural tanning is ok, the purposeful intensive tanning, outdoors or in a bed, makes them look unattractive and prematurely aged.
then how come y'all always stink?

Yo mama thank I smell good

Probably someone told these YTs they need to take a bath cos they are smelling like old milk, then they get the guns out- aint nothing in the constitution about bathing mother fucker!

Ironic that white people smell like WET dog when they rarely bath in water

I don't know but nothing smell worse Ana Ole white man.

>sniffff

Pedos founded this nation and you are ruining it you penis envy enabling dweeb
Have fun with your race war, magapedes

BASED black larper bating for (you)s

Break into my house OP. I have a bullet with your name on it.

Your kind get kicked off planes because you smell.

viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2017/10/30/group-passengers-kicked-off-flight-smelling-bad/

missing.

Weak ass punk

Who is the MAJORITY flying on airplanes Right. White people and yall racist and yall stank. White planes. White news. White racism

whelp, this explains why she was shot from the back. So to speak.

Attached: ddyuldfyi;l.png (2032x3528, 2.3M)

We all know the law is racist. They don't even report that shit right. You didn't even include child rape and everyone know yall white people rape yall own babies.

go po gib pub bix nood blat blat nigga

OP doesn't like facts, it triggers his feefees.

Everyone has to have a hobby, Tyrone.

It's a pseudo nigger talking, your response is feeding him/it/thing. Don't.

in my country should have gun laws like in the USA, here everyone can get a gun illegally, except honest people who are unarmed

Shut up talking you racist. White people always be raping they babies. That's way worse than selling some dope or stilling

I din duu nuffin...

nj1015.com/nj-cult-dad-who-raped-and-impregnated-5-daughters-rots-in-prison/

Holy shit, I drove from Rochester Hills to Trenton and back and this bait thread is still going on?

the black teenagers rape each other in the ghettos brother

my last thread lasted about 20 hours. I think I'm a genius.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-10-11-09-41.png (1080x1920, 842K)

>I think I'm a genius.
>Goes to Jow Forums

One pick and one pick only, Vasily.

Attached: ChristianBale.jpg (200x300, 9K)

I think there is something right under the surface waiting to explode. Dare I say Race War?

Only thing exploding is OP's head when he breaks into my house.

You know they're not shooting at niggers, right?

maybe so you can't rape them?