Niggers.. why are they SO fragile?

Niggers.. why are they SO fragile?

Attached: Capture.jpg (998x593, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmQixkYKIOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not niggers. Black women.

Nigger bitches hate BMWF but have no time for educated niggers, calling them faggot or white or some shit all throughout high school.

Is he who married white woman?

When these nogs get rich & find a nice woman, these bitches get so assblasted knowing how they did him wrong and never had time for him and I love it.

Pic related

Attached: 1391446424030.jpg (396x385, 28K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-162109.png (480x854, 111K)

Post whole article spic

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-162121.png (480x854, 73K)

Its gotta hurt to know a member of your own race would rather date a ugly fat white woman than the prettiest black woman.

Because they are just as racist as everyone else, but can get away with it for whatever bullshit reason. Honestly, any resemblance of racism in the modern world is purely due to people separating themselves.

Will white men and black women have something to agree on now?

>no one likes black Women
No shit. They’re annoying,ugly and think they’re the best thing ever simply because they have a big ass.

Fuck off (((MGTOW)))

Don't forget they are almost always obese.

STOP CAPSLOCKING EVERY SINGLE FIRST LETTER OF EACH WORD GOD FUCKING DAMMIT YOU NIGGERS

>black women assuming the mantle of the KKK in dealing with mixed-race marriage

They will lynch him in the most smug and condescending manner possible.

Attached: kkk_cart3.jpg (474x356, 20K)

>not knowing how titles are spelt
mexican intellectuals.

Does it hurt when they’re with an octoroon? They’re the only attractive female basketball Americans anyway

If I was an american incel with easy access to a gun I'd kill this nigger

It'd be worth it, no matter the consequences

B L A C K F R A G I L I T Y

youtube.com/watch?v=XmQixkYKIOc

>simply because they have a big ass.
plus 4/5 of them blow the fuck up and become obese.

Youre serious?

pretty tame by nigger standards

Attached: 1507811688456.png (480x469, 19K)

Eh you’ll make him a martyr if anything.
>SHEIT DEY KILLED (insert generic “woke” black guy who parrots a cliche narrative) DA WHITE MAN SCARED

By the time they’re 40 they look like fucking grandmas

>this goes beyond logic
no shit nigger

Jews hate MGTOW you fucking retard

by the time they are 40 they are literally great grandmothers

>Jews hate something that destroys the atomic family, encourages racemixing, encourages hatred of their races females, encourages corporate lifestyle, encourages hedonism, and shuns the pursuit of virtue and betterment of an individual and only wants men to live in a materialistic world.
Are you from reddditt?

His wife isn't even white. She's just a really light skinned nigger.

Attached: 47CC7D2A00000578-0-image-a-18_1515212132497.jpg (636x382, 64K)

She’s a obviously a mutt. No white features at all

Attached: DAA7FF55-D965-48E3-B396-C986CA9906D3.jpg (750x1081, 498K)

Why it's never black woman with white man?

Attached: shaniqua.jpg (288x450, 17K)

>No white features at all

Attached: 1344752215349.jpg (293x308, 36K)

Because it’s only natural the best men (white men) pair with the best women (white women)

given that brown vs board of education was decided in 1954 it's a bit of a stretch to call 1957 "the height" of segregation

Her head shape isn’t white. Her eyes aren’t white. Her nose isn’t white. Her forehead isn’t white. Her jawline isn’t white. There are so many things that are clearly not from white origin.

Look up the cunt who wrote the article. She looks like a fucking baboon.

It doesnt hurt enough for them to figure out how to have manners. Thats just actin White.

Just another reason to not trust a meme flaggot

Lipstick Alley

Fuck me.
Vertigo is one of my favorite movies and now I have to burn my copy.
God damn it.

Attached: 21008473_20130527120138641.jpg (1600x901, 683K)

Holy shit! His nose is so niggery!

Trying to make people agree with white woman + nigger male, eh?

>Poor Leslie Jones
you know she can't speel and she bullies people on twitter all the time

First, I don't believe half the shit I hear nowadays about that time of movies. So many people want to slander those that aren't around to defend themselves.

They tried to make jimmy stewart into some seedy womanizing playboy after he died.

So unless you have photos of Kim novak and Sammy Davis jr together, then it's just rumors.

Great movie, don't burn anything.

Besides, why would she fuck the short black Jewish guy when she had Frank and Dino right there. Doesn't add up, user

kek beat me to it

>Cohn
>Investment
>Buying women as whores
>Trading them

Always the same

WTFs wrong with his nose??

Maybe the reason why black guys are so hyper sexual is because their bodies are trying to make up being so repulsed by black women, so the only way they will be compelled to breed with them is to literally have a “muh dick” mentality

There's a general rule... the louder you are, the dumber you are. Black women are some of the loudest people on the planet. They yell "talk" constantly. They cackle like hyenas. They hollar and scream to "laugh". They speak like they are still slaves on the plantation unable to conjugate verbs properly. They blast their music and have no respect for anyone but themselves. They are so annoying that black men knock them up and then ditch 75% of them.

Gee why would nobody take them seriously.

Why are niggers so racist? I thought we were past all this bigotry.

Encourage this! There's nothing wrong with trying to get niggers to stop lusting after white women.