If Jews didn't exist who would you blame all of the world's problems and your personal failings on instead?

If Jews didn't exist who would you blame all of the world's problems and your personal failings on instead?

Attached: f59.gif (460x258, 2.48M)

my parents

what problems?

blacks

>Problems
>If Jews didn't exist

Let's try it and find out. Also, the british suck ass so we could always blame them.

SPBP

I don't personally fail and there would be no problems in the world without jews.

I blame my parents for life.

Attached: 1526256470716.png (1800x1800, 1.28M)

spbp

faggots who acted like Jews, and hence Niggers and Chinks would be next. Although they wouldnt be a problem because they'd never have been able to rally such formidable 5th columns in western society

Attached: (((tht they are))).gif (480x360, 1.84M)

I don't consider Jews slandering Poland and extorting money from us my personal failing.

And answering your question, in that case, I wouldn't need to blame anyone.

Jews aren’t real, you fucking idiot. The u.s. government invented them in 1806 just to fuck with you. Read a book you fucking Obama shill

Niggers
Duh

>109
359 times actually, and guess what? It's never their fault, always the goyim's (cattle) fault.

Attached: expulsions-cropped.png (928x8800, 1005K)

The world's problems would be different problems or less.
This question implies that jews aren't causing problems or haven't caused problems.

Attached: 1493613696534.jpg (2000x1709, 1.02M)

Stop pretending like Jow Forums is against jews. It's kiked as fuck and is a zionist trumpcuck board. It's a fox news watching jr boomer conservatard board.

Anglos

Neither of the World Wars would have happened. We'd have moon bases and be on Mars. If the Jews didn't exist, we'd be well on our way to the next star. We'll never get there because the Satanic kikes sow discord among men for profit.

Attached: scum jew.jpg (1160x629, 177K)

If the jews didnt exist then we ('whites') would be the jews.

jesuits, who are the ones truly in power

Attached: 1512719757797.jpg (430x320, 16K)