Why so view people know that Korea is very western but this shithole Japan hates you all?

Why so view people know that Korea is very western but this shithole Japan hates you all?

Attached: 1510971686078.jpg (1860x1240, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8BHGcw2jmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nip post about South Korea

Take your seats gents

Attached: popcor.gif (320x179, 1.7M)

Attached: figlet.jpg (900x900, 85K)

can i have some

nice post

cause you're people see them selfs as the rightful rulers of Korea and China. and will not rest until the order is restored.

good engrish

so it begins

Attached: 1477114824520.png (538x420, 436K)

Please translate that to English so I can respond to it. k thx

Nice post

Attached: 1501959248722.png (765x553, 153K)

"Me love you long time"

Korea is shit and filled with ugly women, the only reason its relevant is because the us backed a civil war there. What are you on about?

Until you have at least 50,000 Jehutys or White Glints ready to attack; you're not a threat. Best thing to do is be nice.

Japan is just like China. Look exactly the same and they think everyone else is subhuman

Why is everyone answering like they understood the OP? Wtf did he even say?

No idea I took the chance to bash korea for what it is, shit

近親交配や出生率の低下を避けるためには、韓国人移民が必要です。

I do think Japan > Korea

oh boy

Attached: 1525907469405.jpg (645x773, 66K)

英語は下手笑笑笑

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Weebs

Are you a real nip or a larping engrish teacha?

youtube.com/watch?v=K8BHGcw2jmo

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Attached: CCE0ECF2-4B54-42C8-8AD8-CFA66587A664.jpg (641x530, 52K)

dont send me weeb shit
also btw has a goverment formed yet in nederland

But you make me fish ball soup?

What should I do to get a Nip gf?
I think Nagoya girls are hot. NIigata girls are a close second.
Osaka, not so much.
I'm not a fan of Tokyo.

Attached: (((Korea))).png (1816x984, 2.55M)

I don’t...quite get the question.

mfw south korea never comes and everyone is let down

Attached: 1_20.png (750x725, 715K)

Japan is not important.

the more paranoia and less immigration for Japan, the better, so with cards played correctly they become a superpower this or the next century. Its literal one notable obstacle is the work culture, which exists in Korea, except as a literal feminist corpcult which infringes on their citizens rights like a Democratic wet dream. No thanks.

It's not like xenophobes and anti-USAUNATO don't exist in Korea, that's a blatant lie on your part, OP

Uncultured Muhammad

Attached: 237.jpg (640x633, 87K)

>also btw has a goverment formed yet in nederland
Wat?

Because Japan seems to view everyone else as sub-human trash, just like China.

Yes, it formed before yours did. Long time ago.

it did and its shit like always.

I-I love you too desu.

Where are the best areas for NATIONALISTS in Japan?
Fukuoka?
Osaka?
Nagoya?
Sendai?

Attached: JapanThenNow.jpg (1335x1369, 504K)

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK NIPANON IS SAYING

Attached: 0766A071-B7D4-4DED-94D3-C98B7C7425C2.jpg (613x368, 50K)

right thanks for telling me

I don't know about a gf, but there are women that throw themselves at foreigners. I wouldn't recommend a relationship though.

did the afd do anything yet?

Seems they are too busy play vidya and humping anime pillows to conquer the soccer field let alone The Koreas

don't prostitute your females. god knows they make so few babies's already. you don't want the few to be mutts

I don't know who btw is, I don't know what you're talking about.

Compare the circumcision rates between Japan and Korea, then tell me who you prefer

S.korea strikes me as a fake country/culture. Here the s.koreans run sushi Bars pretending to be Japanese. Hapkido is a ripoff martial art of God knows what hodge-podge collection ofk Japanese/Chinese styles, everything is a fake copy of China or Japan

It's a white guy in Japan obviously dude

they get back into it. its an ebb and flow thing with the Japanese. a little bit of pillow humping for a generation little bit of imperialism for the next.

held more speeches, made more people reee but for these four more year we sadly will have merkel and be fucked with the same shit as last legislation period. Hoping this will be the last time

I saw some Alice Weidel’s speeches she seems alright. but what's the deal? are they actually onto the jq or is that just mms speak.

thats the mms being mental as usual, they still pushing the narrative of them being fashists and nazis

Unironically this, but at the same time its understandable why theyre doing it. Koreans have always been either China or Japans bitch at one point or another, might as well put that mutt blood to use for a buck. Not like anyone is gonna notice unless they really pay attention.

typical, well good luck brother. let me know when we purge Kreuzberg ill help out.

Attached: 1524186995844.jpg (316x316, 71K)

what do their assholes taste like

Attached: d5a8a23a2e4a205e3a9515dd94e02b3d.jpg (736x1086, 118K)

cinnamon and dirt

I'M KOREAN

SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN

AMERICAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?

DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING

GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER FUCKING U.S.A

Attached: 1525070103569.jpg (748x645, 128K)

それは言い訳があります!

sweat and shit

will there ever be peace between japan and sk?

Attached: 1440539193854.png (1246x1558, 474K)

>Why so view people know that Korea is very western but this shithole Japan hates you all?

Attached: 1509667992677.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

REMOVE chon remove chon
you are worst korean. you are the korean idiot you are the korean smell. return to mongiolia. to our japan cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,korea we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole korean stink korea chon chon..korean genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead korean..ahahahahahkorea WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .korea we kill the king , korea return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot korean and korean smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE chon FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+japan+slovak=kill korea…you will ww2/ hitler alive in japan, hitler making album of japan . fast rap hitler japan. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of hitler… you are ppoor stink korean… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
hitler alive numbr one #1 in japan ….fuck the japan ,..FUCKk ashol koreans no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the korean farm aminal with rap magic now we the japan rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and korea wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. japan greattst countrey

nice

this one never fails to make me laugh

>Netherlands flag
>bad English

You need more stealth points.

Not the best bait i've seen desu

We must liberate the dark continent of North Korea

Attached: 1526256367765.png (570x275, 200K)

You why no english talk good vagine squid in orgasm yummy?

Attached: Thailand.jpg (768x1024, 194K)

BRAAAPS

Why do so few people know that Korea is western, but this shithole Japan (meaning Korea) hates you all?

Did I do it right?

>Start reading bracelets
>Start to greentext the first funny one I see
>Nearly post, but no feel right.
>Keep reading
>Can't fucking choose one
If this woman caught me after a few drinks, she'd take more of my money than a hooker.

>Why do so few people know the following:
>Korea = very western
>Japan = shithole
>Japan = hates you all

Is he a Korean in Japan?

Flag is Japanese is only clue so far.

>flag
>korean posting
this gun be gud

>Why so view people
What did he mean by this

Attached: 1525906821368.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

> Korea is very western but this shithole Japan hates you all?

Sounds like you've never been outside of Soeul.

Go compare what life looks like 100km outside of the only city in south korea, and compare it to the area 100km outside of Tokyo.

Also, the little asian girls wearing pic related look a lot tastier.

Attached: 1519529260063.png (666x666, 14K)

dick

of course we love you, it just gets a bit heated some times.
Lets take a chill nihon bro