If you hate Israel and all the welfare they suck from the US and Europe than nows the time to ruin them

If you hate Israel and all the welfare they suck from the US and Europe than nows the time to ruin them

>inb4 mug shitskins

Who cares about them, this isn’t about them, it’s about discrediting the hive of parasites that are eating the West from the inside out

Attached: 7539CFA8-61C6-4BCC-AE62-BE90E04B89B9.jpg (1237x1527, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
sun-sentinel.com/florida-jewish-journal/opinion/fl-jjps-ciment-0820-20140818-story.html
thejournal.ie/israel-refugees-deportation-3936370-Apr2018/?amp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How isn't that restraint? They could have just declared war instead.

Here’s a better question, why do all the Israel/Palestine threads have pro-Isreal ((Australian)) reply’s all of a sudden?

Attached: 0F2CFE46-4A47-4290-9B4A-8392D974AFA4.png (225x225, 4K)

Well I can't speak for my fellow countrymen but I've always been of the mind that when Muslims or Jews die the whole world benefits. What I do resent though is how we're always forced to pick aside. The world would be better off without Israel AND Palestine.

If Israel acted with restraint, then why the fuck do we not act with the same restraint in regards to protecting our own borders?

Palestinians aren't even a people.

They've evolved and are using proxies.
Here is one with an American flag

Attached: americanflagfake.png (1144x129, 23K)

checked
get the dual-citizenships out, they are NOT american

sorry this
was a reply for this

Translation:Goyim arent people

Dont try to fool us into thinking you arent our enemy kike.

this, but unironically

If everything the Trump administration does is literally Hitler, and the administration proceeds to defend Israel, does Israel become literally Hitler? Is this 4d chess?

Is there some regulation that says that the US rep to the UN has to be BATSHIT INSANE? Because it seems like there has been a string of them.

Why were an 8-month-old baby and 7 children at a violent protest?

Attached: 1513673228080.jpg (783x590, 82K)

This. We should be tear gassing and sniping the brown hoarde. Funny the jews will stop us from protecting our border against invaders, but would rather slaughter a crowd of unarmed people, make claims they were terrorists, and take all the attention away from the protestors message. Every single time.

Dont worry the news have hours of stock footage of "hamas" rocket attacks they can recycle for 2 more decades.

Attached: 1447443369759.png (1200x800, 637K)

It's not about the pals, it's about harming the jews. Israel is their prized possession, and any white person should be in favor of inflicting harm on israel on the principle of revenge alone.

fully agree user

and checked

Who even brings children, let alone a baby to a violent protest? That is just bad parenting.

So you want them to just let themselves get invaded by Hamas? Genius.

You need something to use as meat shield. Children are best because adults can overpower them easily.

>They could have just declared war instead
on who? Palestine? Palestine doesn't exist, remember.

They dont even have homes thanks to jews.

Palestine doesn’t stand a chance against Israel, their purpose in this game of chess is to martyr themselves and make Israel an enemy in the eye of the common man, old neo cons are hopeless but we can awaken a whole new wave of redpilled liberals and “centerists”

Exactly. The jews throw the heathen(goyim) label on anybody they are up against. That is the way the look at white genocide as well.

Imagine a wild herd of muslim niggers on your doorstep everyday and try to provoke you. Now tell me you are just going to sit there and do nothing.

Because their mothers brought human morality shields to use as political weapons

Honestly good for that soldier who wasn't cucked by their shitty emotional manipulation tactics

>their purpose in this game of chess is to martyr themselves
No it isn't amerikike. They simply still have the spirit and balls to stand up against the jews.

>go on Kikebook
>Oh look that shill PJW has an article about this
>"muh peaceful Palestinians protest right??? Look at this picture of a guy throwing a rock he probably didn't even make 40ft with. Israel did nothing wrong when they killed babies and injured 2000 people with gas & machine guns"

This guy

Attached: 1498858173179.png (700x518, 371K)

>JIDF circlejerk
this thread

Losers say what?

>Implying Israelis are

>Imagine a wild herd of muslim niggers on your doorstep everyday and try to provoke you. Now tell me you are just going to sit there and do nothing.
Translation:Imagine a wild herd of goyim on your doorstep everyday and try to provoke you. Now tell me you are just going to sit there and do nothing.

Goys, the whole anti-semitism meme is a Russian psyop. Use your head for once, who wants to blame Israel for everything?
That's right the muslims and the Russians. Because they want the Northern Pipeline in Syria. It's also mutually beneficial for Russia to flood Europe with migrants.
I know what you're thinking, that's the American left/EU commies. They're all working together goyim. The fact is Israel is one of America's few remaining allies.

Gaza doesnt even have running water and you claim Palis can create political weapons, fucking jews.

How many more dubbs do I need to get to convince you guys to bump this thread?

Attached: 585D5D04-71E4-42F0-855E-05A543290F14.png (900x516, 233K)

Show us your flag Ivan.

>If you hate Israel
Can't wait until that shithole and the psychopaths who support it are purged from the Earth.

Attached: Kushner Corps.jpg (587x403, 45K)

I don't give a fig for kikes

Let them and the sand niggers kill each other

Jews and Muslims deserve each other

mfw criticism of israeli policies is now defined as antisemitic hate speech in SC public schools and universities

I hate PJW, Alex Jones made a huge mistake by sharing his platform with this guy.

I know ive pretty much stopped watching infowars just because of the constant PJW segments which are all annoying shill garbage.

Owen Shroyer is ok, but PJW is complete garbage.

You arent convincing anyone Shekelstein.

>literally destroy their homes, take their country from under them, force them out

stupid if you think anyone but whites would stand for this. I bet you're white.

Says Vladmir Putin's shill puppet.

>hive of parasites
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3245, 2.53M)

Good now do your part and put this narrative on blast as much as you can, even if it’s bumping other similar threads, we need sock puppets, trolls, pundits, and people to push the “Ireali monsters” narrative, tsk about how they bombed the USS liberty to add gas to the flame

>Who even brings children, let alone a baby to a violent protest? That is just bad parenting.

I dunno, why do jews go out of their way to continually bulldoze their homes and expand into their land?

Still England is to blame for everything after ww2 in the area.

Well they’re certainly here

Attached: 147B2613-4156-4BC9-B535-1BFE04D261CB.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>why do jews go out of their way to continually bulldoze their homes and expand into their land?
Its because they are evil people they love seeing Palestinians in terror and pain.

They could have given them Madagascar instead

Begone Soros shill.
(((they))) are using this to try to damage Nationalism.

Look at England nowadays, if you don’t think that Zog has supplanted their government then you lack critical thought

>Jews are globalists
>most UN sanctions are directed against Israel
>the left aligns against Israel.
>the islamic rapists invading europe are against Israel
lol

Any other country and this would be 24/7 news cycle outrage in the US media. I wonder what's different?

Everyone needs to be real vigilant, and keep their eyes open. History shows that EVERY TIME public relations sour for them, something else BIG comes to steal the spotlight.

Attached: x.png (1000x474, 648K)

>Imagine a wild herd of muslim niggers on your doorstep everyday and try to provoke you. Now tell me you are just going to sit there and do nothing.

>jews let in muslims
>oy vey goy you're not racist are you?

Attached: newbrits.png (837x427, 375K)

Militant nationalism maybe but you’re essentially an island, your borders are the ocean and when illegal immigrants come to your shores all you need to do is push the boat in the other direction

Also, how did the antiabortion bill turn out, haven’t seen an update in awhile

>How awful, those terrible old women are putting children in front of our bullets!
What happened to Jow Forums?

When you play chess do you move the board each turn or do you move the pieces? Not to envoke the 4d chess cancer but the old saying goes that the enemy of my enemy is my friend, also who do you think funds Isis and is pushing for Syrian and African (((relocation)))

>who do you think funds Isis and is pushing for Syrian and African (((relocation)))
Saudis and leftists for the most part. You could argue the US is more responsible for African relocation than any Jew, after all it was us who took out Gadaffi. Well, the left.

>Take your baby to a Border War Day

Redpill Incoming

sun-sentinel.com/florida-jewish-journal/opinion/fl-jjps-ciment-0820-20140818-story.html

thejournal.ie/israel-refugees-deportation-3936370-Apr2018/?amp=1

Also ((((they)))) play both sides, AIPAC lines the pockets of republicans while Hollywood and MSM herd the other goyim

>Israel doesn't want economic migrants and throws them to places like Sweden who want them
That's not their doing. They were going to send them to Uganda but the UN and leftist Jews in Israel pitched a fit.
The first one was tl;dr
First of all AIPAC effects both sides of congress, youhave to sign a pledge to Israel to get Jewish money, which is fair. Why should Israel fun its political enemies?

Why should Israel fund US politics in the first place?

>inb4 why does any country fund us politicians

They shouldn’t that’s the point, what have we gained from being partners with Israel, I won’t stop these threads till you tell me what makes them our greatest ally. Also having them in the Middle East isn’t an asset it’s a liability, so many other countries have nukes and we’re on a “blow me up I blow you up” agreement, tell me how the most advanced military in the world needs a country to stir up conflict and create war zones and refugees, I honestly can’t tell if your retarded or JDIF

I’m sorry how many of those beaners did we shoot that rushed our border a few weeks ago? Zero? Oh

Also here’s a screen cap of first one, you only need the first paragraph for a tl;dr

Attached: C8307985-ED0E-41F0-B7B3-B64D248CB674.png (1242x2208, 350K)

Israel is full of chosen people goyim, don’t question it. You on the other hand...

Christians and Muslims don't have to be enemies. People can't put aside their hatred for one another on either side but fail to see the big picture. If Christians and Muslims teamed up, international Jewry would end tomorrow.

Attached: 1474040354309.gif (400x300, 2.99M)

And you only have to read the whole article to understand what they mean.
The last couple paragraphs pretty much prove they were using the headline to shock you into reading it and it's not what they literally mean.
As for the benefits of a relationship with Israel they're probably too numerous to list off without some serious research. For one, it's very important to Christians and Jews in America who make up a very large chunk of America. For two Israel buys weapons and Jets from us.

>”just trust me, I don’t care enough to take a minute... but just trust me” the post

The world buys weapons and jets from us what are you taking about

>an 8 month baby and 7 other children were at a protest and it's jizzraeli's fault they died

I hope the jews kill more mudshits! Fuck Those pedophile fucks!

You’re laziness to look up actual counterpoints just shows you don’t care for honest discussion because you know you won’t win

Only way that would happen if muslims agreed to fuck off from western countries once m.e was free again. Til then whites dont have to choose

>Israel AND Palestine
I believe you mean jews and muslims wherever they are.

They will argue that the Muslims protesting the border want to kill jews while the central americans rushing for the American border just "want a better life".

just Because the palistinains are too stupid to develop sewage and utilities doesn't mean some (((agigtators))) can't teach them to use kids as human shields

Did she know that the Nicaraguan caravan entered the US and asked for refugee status?

Fuck you mudshit faggots!

Good luck you kike bastards! Kill all those mudshits!

And the fact you've responded three times shows you're too emotionally attached to the issue to have a rational discussion about the issue.
I get it, Jewish influence is spooky, particalarly if you're an anti-semite but that's not something you can pin on Israel. That's the left, particularly Jews on the left who HATE Israel.

Well quite

read up on what "Hasbara handbook" is

Attached: the_plan.png (1653x1103, 344K)

You have just as many post by your ID as I do so by your standard you must also too emotion to talk about this issue, I get it, you’re afraid of anti-semitis and see anything anti-Israel as an afront to your influence, particularly from right wingers who HATE foreign influence

>>an 8 month baby and 7 other children were at a protest and it's jizzraeli's fault they died

Well obviously it is if Israel in fact killed them

No I just know leftist shit stirring when I see it.
If you're so opposed to foreign influence, then why aren't you bothered by the fact that the primary distributers of anti-semitic sentiments have ties to either Russia or Islam or are Jews themselves (of the leftist, self-hating variety)?

I can ask you the same question as to why most blatantly anti-white articles come from mainstream sources by self admitted Jewish authors themselves or “news sources” with predominantly Jewish C - level positions (CEO, CFO, Chief Editor)

Jews have the highest verbal IQ of any ethnicity on average. The fact that Jews are over-represented in media and journalism is proof it's a meritocracy more than anything else.
It's like when feminists complain there aren't enough women making video games or doing comedy. Women aren't good at these things so of course they aren't as well represented.
As for the "anti-white" sentiments. They're just pro leftist. Everyone with any knowledge on race and how races vote knows straight white males vote right the majority of the time and are unique in that way. Literally every other group leans left, at least when they're not in their own country.

>meritocracy not nepotism
You’re talking about ashekanazi IQ which is ironic because it’s one of the only ethnic groups that have their own IQ metric, all other IQ averages go by country and not since IQ testing has become standard was say an Aryan ethic IQ or Anglo IQ establishes so congrats all you’ve proven is that Christian nations are more kind and open hearted to the less intelligent and minorities, enough so to let them pull down not only our IQ metrics but basically all other key performance indicators, chalk one up for gods chosen people