I am black

I am black. AMA.

Attached: 2017-10-30_132022_Amplification Plot (2).png (3200x2000, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b382e8f7bb68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When you see this pic
How do you feel?

Attached: 334E4C27-ED02-4D1A-969F-4D7783738C6D.jpg (2183x1359, 1.43M)

Hungry, I guess. I do love chicken, lol.

Why do you hate?

I hate for the same reason anyone hates anything: they did something to me that I don't particularly like.

>British flag
>moon cricket

Checks out

Attached: 1525462716293.jpg (828x320, 121K)

Okay lol. What's a moon cricket?

Man do you think y'all can just get over everything that happened pre-civil rights and we all just move forward united?

Do you believe that Youre systematically held back considering Youre part of a protected group that is allowed to self segregate, you have united negro college fund, NAACP, affirmative action, and diversity quotas, all designed to give you an edge or leg up?

Do you think many of the people of your race in America would rather cry victim as opposed to pulling up the boot straps and taking control of their destiny?

Do you think the questions ive asked here are racist?

Did you know that I love you as my brother through Christ?

How big is your big black cock?

Hmmm interesting
Does this picture make you thirsty?

Attached: EDFB7A82-569E-402E-BF5C-A1620ED750AA.png (330x450, 174K)

Well... for starters, I'm not really African-American so I don't think I speak for all black people.
I don't think your questions are inherently racist. I mean, you didn't call me a nigger or anything.
All that affirmative action stuff is pretty good for black people, I think. However, I think that fixing the situation in poor black neighbourhoods by investing in education and infrastructure would be a better alternative. I understand why many people would think that systems such as the NAACP and the united negro college fund feel unfair since it means that black people can get a much easier path into great colleges with less effort. However, I am not an expert on the matter so I cannot comment on how to fix all of these problems.
I'm not Christian but I'm glad you think so.

7"

shitskin

No...? That looks like detergent more than anything, lol.

I am sorry you feel that way.

Do you feel superior in anyway to the American Nigger?

was the transition from Republic to Empire on the whole good or bad for the people of Rome

Why do you live in a white country?

What do you think about the murder Of white farmers in south Africa?

where you from?

I'm not a history major but from what I've gathered, the triumvirate system of the republic was not very good and it was bound to fall apart. However, it allowed strong, capable leaders such as Augustus to quickly improve the infrastructure, military, and trade of the empire without being opposed. While he was essentially dictator, I think that his role was a bit overestimated: characters such as his wife Livia and his generals Nero and his son Germanicus were, in my opinion, as critical in ensuring that the empire progressed in the way that it did.

Parents moved here for better jobs.

Like every other sane person, I think its terrible that anyone uses non-self-defensive violence to get their way.

The UK...?

On the other hand, the transition also allowed terrible and cruel men such as Nero (the emperor) and Caligula to take the reigns. It really depends on the nature of the leader, really. Emperor Claudius realised these weaknesses and actually tried to reinstate the republic but was unable to do so since it would mean absolute political chaos.

i was hoping you would tell me where you're descended from or like what city you live in

Oh. Half Central and half West African.

Im white and i like grape drinks and chicken. Am i a nigger?

>However, I think that fixing the situation in poor black neighbourhoods by investing in education and infrastructure would be a better alternative.
America has done this countless times. They destroy their environs faster than zoo animals and livestock would. Not to mention all dem programs fo duh yoofs. You can take the monkey out of the jungle....

who did what to you

Yes. Does this pic make you happy?

Attached: BC6E5AF5-42CB-40EA-992A-D4CD2C640A78.jpg (2716x1810, 2.06M)

Indubitably. Change your name to La'Devonté Watson at your earliest convenience, please.

Uh... I haven't witnessed everything firsthand but it seems absurd that blacks would completely raze facilities that were built for them. I can't imagine that nice, new basketball courts would be vandalised. Could you cite some instances for me? I might be able to give you a better answer then.

Its not exactly the summer yet. I would enjoy them more then.

Why lol.

What???

Not necessarily...? Those things arent mutually exclusive.

nigger

>they did something to me that I don't particularly like.

Thanks for your input.

Now don't you start quoting me out of context....

you're fucking retarded, nigger

k bro.

you can't even answer one question

Political opinions? How fucked is the western world right now?

Oh... sorry. No I meant that I hate some things because it did something bad to me. I wasn't directly alluding to anything specifically.

do you love white people?

So, how's life?

Im pretty centre left. Socially liberal. There are a lot of social problems due the migration crisis in Continental Europe. People are always complaining about Muslims "invading" the West. I'm friends with lots of Muslim peoples and they seem very nice in general but I've heard lots of stories about people being raped and injured. I think it will work itself out in about 20 years or so.

Love all people, man.

Uni is tough.

What you studying?

Biomedical sciences.

Do you smell a lot?
If you ever buttfuck a girl, can you tell at first glance if you have poo on your dick?
Have you ever stole anything?
Do you have a bicycle?
Are you a transparent human being filled with poo?

Why are you black?

Nice.

Do you still visit your native homeland in africa?

Is that related to your OP pic? The units mean sweet fa to me

Don't think so.
The tip of my dick is red, so I probably would.
Nope. Raised right by my parents.
Yeah.
If I'm transparent how can I be black?

>Questions scientists have struggled to answer

[WONDERING INTENSIFIES]

needs more codeine

What colour is your skin?

But biology ain't not real...
Haven't you heard?
Evolution stopped right when it was convenient and is differences are all due to poverty.
Why are you studying a made up "science"?

What is brylcreem?

Always be standing in front of a black background?

*IQ

How do you feel like being called a nigger, put in a boat and shipped back to Africa. How long do you think you would survive the savagery of your brothers nations?

How does this make you feel

Attached: 1518985369144.png (1272x800, 80K)

>If I'm transparent how can I be black?
cause you are filled with non transparent poop

>Nope. Raised right by my parents.
You know your dad?

Also
Do you wear typical nigger wear?
Do your friends do?
Do you prefer white women?
Do you have stds?
Have you ever sucked a brother?

Kys

Yeah, once or twice a year.

Take a fukin guess.

Have you considered doing a 'Michel Jackson' to avoid the sigma that comes with being black?

I will ask my professor what he thinks.

No clue.

Do you often get involved in your nations politics? (Your political views etc)

Shit you got us. We're only black because we stand in front of black things!!!!

Answer plz

Attached: 1522684648849.png (786x593, 125K)

Very bad.

Why are there better jobs in White countries?

Yeah I've known him all my life.
I wear jeans and T-shirts most of the time. I might even wear them collared.
Do my friends what?
No preference, lol.
Not that I'm aware of.
I'm not gay.

Thanks, mate.

What so you think about the victim mentality of blacks in the USA .

No?

No. I honestly have a big distaste for UK politics. Explains why I'm not doing PPE or econ or any humanities degree.

Attached: 1518276966214.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

Do you prefer white women over ebony? Ive seen some really cute.black chicks but most don't.seem into white guys. Can you elaborate?

Blacker the berry, tighter the noose.

what is your desirable % of black population in every western nation?

Who are the real jews?

How the fuck did you discover Jow Forums and why do you still use it?

Darkish?

Keep in mind that lots of these publications can be racially biased and have a lot of bad science going on in them. Additionally, there are lots of racial profiling going on in the States (as far as I've heard) that may skew these results unfairly. I've found this article that may answer your questions: washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b382e8f7bb68

I'm sorry to break it to you but niggers aren't really human

Attached: Chart_07.jpg (335x464, 24K)

I meant answer this

Why don't you go back to where you belong?

Attached: nigger_fast_food_PCB.png (840x875, 59K)

Very interesting question. I recommend you read Guns, Germs, and Steel for a more elaborate answer but the gist of it is that the nature of the spread of resources around the world resulted in different cultural directions that tend to compartmentalise different territories. Some of the cultural differences were more economically "stronger" than others and therefore territories (later nations) associated with that culture will have been better at producing better economies. Economic powerhouses that have better jobs such as the UK just happened to have an excellent combination of circumstances that made them into what it is today.

Have you tried, not being black?

Seem like unnecessary problems for free.

>UK
>black
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1525733011447.jpg (174x168, 5K)

Clearly, some radical Black groups have taken things too far. It just comes off as bad for all other blacks, even the ones who want to solve problems peacefully without victimising themselves. However, I think that much of the inequalities that blacks face today are unfortunate results of history and to an extent, I think their claims are justified. However, I am not sure exactly how the boundaries of extent should be set.