POO

HHAHAHAHA POOO POOO IN THE FUCKING LOO LMAO YOU FUCKING MAPLE LEAF NIGGERS

theprovince com/news/local-news/woman-detained-after-feces-flinging-incident-at-langley-tim-hortons

Attached: Screenshot (106).png (1179x663, 474K)

calm down street shitter 5000

HOLY DIGITS CHECKED MAGIC NIGGER POO

Let it go man. No need for revenge because they make fun of us.

she's indian btw. can you guys take her back?

The poo got three number twos. Watch me laugh hoo hoo hooo

Feels good to give it back. Let the faggot leafs have it, pajeetanon

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I have poo'd in the loo." - Chadjeet

the difference is when it happens in civilized countries it makes the fucking news

wait, there's a Langley, India and they have a Tim Hortons?

Goddamnit Poo, your behaviour got passed to the leafs now! How will they ever recover now?

Keep giving the world ammo on why Americans are retarded...

Why are Indians so obsessed with poo, cow dung and cow urine? I've heard there even some Hindu sects that practice cannibalism among other horrific things.

Attached: ...png (365x364, 225K)

It's that Dravidian blood. All pajeets, even us have that filthy blood, some Mongoloid at that too. No wonder we do that awkward and weird shit.

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

she's one of yours though pajeet

From a leaf to a poo in the loo. forever linked in our shame.

Attached: 1524943189235.png (271x186, 7K)

POO IN THE TIM HORTONS
POO IN THE TIM HORTONS
POO IN THE TIM HORTONS
POO IN THE TIM HORTONS

Didn't they used to be an advanced civilization with plumbing and architecture thousands of years ago?

Attached: 73_big.jpg (600x402, 56K)

Caste system was good, made sure the subhumans didn't reproduce out of control.

Then Gandhi came and fucked everything up

made me smile

Attached: 1526389561166.jpg (294x273, 14K)

I mean the Dravidians. Didn't they create the Indus Valley Civilization? Or is that some "WE WUZ" bullshit?

Wtf!?

Attached: image:1086.jpg (638x298, 32K)

She's clearly white

WE WUZ

Most of Ancient Indian culture was built and maintained by the Northern Indians.

The Modern Day Indian is a mongrelized subhuman due to the Dravidians reproducing out of control, taking credit for what some outliers did.

Those were the Aryans that invaded India and killed all the shitskins

6/10 would fuck.

Attached: 1525284569402.png (1899x907, 136K)

She dinpoo nuffin

there are many poos in canada, now we know its a viral behavior

daily reminder

Attached: canada.jpg (1024x1056, 363K)

brother you have been btfo'd and so has been your entire country.You cannot recover from this

retard your math doesnt even make sense it says 59% visible minority and 53% white

An isolated incidence vs a normal occurance in India

>it was canada all along
top fucking kek

also, here's the webm

Attached: qaw4edfcv.webm (848x480, 1.05M)

Leafland is such a third world country that india outsources to them.

She was too thin to be an American woman, she appears to be in her early 40s, but has the body of an 18-year-old, I knew it must have been western Canada.

>the faggot leafs

Attached: 1487720624979.jpg (663x899, 131K)

Lol, they probably wouldn't let her use the bathroom because she didn't buy anything. Those niggers in Philly have one less leg to stand on.

Indus Valley Civilization was from long before before the Aryan migration.

We need to get niggers to do this is starbucks.

I grinned like a fucking fiend watching this. Humanity is the funniest fucking thing ever.

Wtf, that is disgusting. What sort of human thinks picking up shit and flinging it around is ok.

For it to come out that fast, it was clearly "cresting" before she engaged in the conversation with the cashier.

She probably didn't have any time to buy something or else left her purse in the car or perhaps she was just jogging/walking and didn't have money with her to make a purchase.

With the way she put her back to the mini-wall behind her, she clearly has gone to the bathroom outside before, either on a jogging trail while up against a tree, or something to that effect, she is dressed as if she is athletic (jogger or hiker).

put her in a cage with all the other monkeys

The heath inspector must have had a heart attack seeing this.

A Canadian

Kek

Nope. The Indus Valley civilization predates the Aryan Invasion of India by over a 1000 years. Most archeologists agree that the Indus valley civ was most likely of Dravidian origin

A Canadian

Attached: IMG_20180517_041447.png (720x1112, 434K)

where does it say 59% visible minority? also the second table figures are a percentage of the visible minority population not the total Canadian population. so South Asians comprise of 25% of all visible minorities in Canada not 25% of the total population.

LEAFS BTFO!!!

GoodJob Pajeet,

Lmao what the fuck

Attached: 1462495613899.gif (333x250, 534K)