What does Jow Forums think of euthanasia

I think it should be a right for everybody

Attached: Untitled.png (676x570, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWWkUzkfJ4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would I be for using tax money to let people kill themselves? idc if you want to kill yourself, go hard, just don’t use tax money..

This desu.

the majority of suicide attempts fail and sometimes they get permanently disabled

your tax dollars wil” be paying them for life , genius

Even at their death bed normies will try to get that last flash of attention. Truly amusing.

It's very gay, only the pozzed do it

After some years, a cult of suicide will be normalized in the media, it will be the next fetish they will try to push

Just you wait

Kek'd

go get a gram of heroine and blast it you wont make it.

A society that instills good values into its people teaches self worth. People who value themselves and what they do for eachother don't have problems with suicide.

Suicide is the ultimate act of selfishness. People invest so much time into the creation and growth of another person, only for them to destroy themselves out of a failure to return the favor. If our society was functional and people made the effort they used to, it would not be a problem. The thing about making something illegal is that rules should only be a problem for deviants, not for the common man. That there are now movements to legalize selfishness like drugs and euthanasia shows the degeneration of our social unity and self worth.

We went through a phase of looking into this at the time that Terry Pratchet was campaigning for it.
I absolutely hate that selfish man for what he did. Much later after not availing himself of all the many opportunities he had had to throw snake eyes he made a statement that his illness was nothing like he had expected and not so bad and that he was glad he hadn't ended his life.
Sir Terry would have his title posthumously revoked as a clearly EXTREAMLY selfish cowardly man if I were calling the shots. I am glad he is dead. His books amuses me at first but he went on to write the same book twenty times becoming increasingly political in each one.

Attached: IMG_4272.jpg (533x800, 58K)

Society pressuring people to put themselves out of the taxpayer's misery. Absolutely haram.

This.

I was a heroin addict for 7 years. I was clinically dead for 4 minutes after 3 xanax bars and a half gram shot of black tar.

Now 4 years sober.

I do support euthanasia for terminally ill patients with a morphine, fentanyl, or dilaudid drip.

>amuses
*Amused

nah..if they fuck it up we will bury them or cremate them if there alive anyway

I agree with this on the condition that they sell suicide pills over the counter Children of Men style.

Im against it for anyone but the terminally ill. Aasisted suicide is for pussies.

I hate the idea, in fact, I think people that want to practice euthanasia should be killed.

Reprehensible

>wanting to keep pussies around to hold back civilisation

>wanting to coddle pussies even in death

They can blow their brains out like real men or suffer

There is euthanasia right now. But we never speak of it. It's illegal. But everybody turns a blind eye.
Leftypol and pakipol were complaining about a baby without a brain being allowed to die only 2 weeks ago.
The overdose of painkillers are used routinely to kill but it's never officially registered as euthanasia or deliberate.
Leave this topic because if it's pushed there will only be an uptake on needless suicides. Hospices know what they are doing.
You've seen how gubmints twist all rights, muh right to die will trump your right to live if you're not careful. Things are fine the way they are.

Attached: IMG_4237.jpg (600x600, 84K)

I hope is legal when I am old and my mind starts failing

Those numbers

Attached: 1524956669765.jpg (480x534, 13K)

niggers looking for euthanasia are huge pussies who dont deserve an easy painless death
if they want to die so much they should kill themselves like real men

>Why would I be for using tax money to let people kill themselves?
Do you honestly think forcing them to live is less of a tax burden?

I believe people have the right to kill themselves and that they probably have a good reason for wanting to die since life is pretty crappy anyways. The only reason why people live is because of a biological initiative, other than that they have no reasons and lie to themselves just to justify their meager existence. I sound like an adolescent, but I only tell the truth.

Your taxes pay for them anyways. Actually, it would be better to pay for euthanasia, since overall it's cheaper.

Attached: 1525733367726.jpg (480x456, 21K)

as someone who has a permanent back injury and a illness that is also permanent, I completely believe there should be euthanasia centers where you go and recieve one bullet to the back of the head.... then your body is put on ice and your organs are harvested.

There is lots of sick people who enjoy life and my organs would serve them well. Its very hard to actually go through with killing yourself, that is why I think there should be centers that ease it.

we should kill pussies

euthenasia =/= suicide
I don't like the idea of doctors getting into the killing business. We can't really stop ppl from being heroes, but we don't need to sanction it.

I think in that situation, I'd just grab an ar 15 and try to find some of the nastiest, shittiest excuses for gangbangers around. Real child-murdering, chicago nogs.
No point in rotting away in a bed. Go out farting flames on fuckers who earned all of it and then some.

Society only instills the philosophy of debauchery into people.

Suicide is an act of desperation. Being so mentally disturbed that your only option is to end it all. Living things are instinctively against harming oneself. To be in such mental turmoil that you decide to end it all is proof that instead of ridicule, they need help. Literally, it is an act of selfishness, but really, isn't it selfish to watch a person suffer and not want them to ease their pain?

>I think it should be a right for everybody
Agreed as long as they go through evaluation first.
youtube.com/watch?v=SWWkUzkfJ4M