I hope Jow Forums is ready for whats coming?

I hope Jow Forums is ready for whats coming?

Attached: 1511313387294.png (965x860, 842K)

Fascist ethnostates? Yes, I am ready

Please let her run again.

>tfw the only person to get more votes than Trump.
this isn't a problem, r-right guys?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1525134141926.png (736x400, 56K)

It's definitely her turn now Drumpfies.

Let her lose again, I don't mind.

Sage

It was her turn. She won. She is president. It is still her turn. She will win again. Case Closed.

/thread, she will be dead by then

They're gonna have to hold her up with strings like a fucking puppet.

Leaf
More than 70% of people who actually pay the taxes voted for Trump. So what you're saying is leeches and people who virtue signal for the kickbacks voted for hilldawg. Good to know.

That's the dumbest headline I've ever seen. Hillary is about the only person who could guarantee a second Trump term.

City people over 40 maybe. Young liberals voted Stein or just stayed home.

You underestimate how utterly blackpilled I am, user. I know you'll turn this country into a nightmare SocJus police state like the UK. Trump was only to buy time, to stall the inevitable. I never expected him to truly MAGA; I don't put my faith in politicians.

I've accepted the fact that, in 10 years or so, I'll be gassed for being white, male, Christian, a gun owner, and to the right of Fidel Castro. But it's been fun seeing your "resistance" utterly fail to stop the Orange One in every regard.

Trump only wins because his enemies are losers.

Attached: 892EvEq.gif (500x250, 495K)

Drumpf? DRUMPF???

DRUMPPFFFF!!!!! DRUUUUUMMPPPFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!! DRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol that nigga is not gonna win

You are a real idiot if you think the dems will run that crazy bitch again. Hell, at the rate she's deteriorating, she might not live to see 2020.

Welcome back, Obamaleaf.

Post the other graphs, don't be shy

better brace yourselves

Attached: 1526349169703.jpg (2103x1405, 387K)

that would be cool as fuck if true.

Fucking TOP K E K

This bitch is falling apart in front of our eyes.

Attached: 1526161777536.jpg (500x500, 46K)

The people who wholly rely on Social programs voted for Hillary you say? And the self sufficient voted for Trump? What a coincidence.

Attached: election-2016-county-map.png (600x386, 81K)

that bitch will probably kick the bucket next week; if i were her i'd go hide out on a beach somewhere and get shitfaced all day long, but if she wants to get shitfaced all day long and run for President again i won't complain.

Attached: day of the rake when.png (604x627, 100K)

OH NO NO NO

You fuckers are pathetic you're acting like she falls down all the time