Can anyone give me proof that the holocaust didn’t happen or that it was overdramatized?

Can anyone give me proof that the holocaust didn’t happen or that it was overdramatized?

Attached: 2FD9A33D-8D07-4BBA-989F-1FD8DCC251FD.jpg (600x584, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv_WbEw1b4k
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5dDirMIVrY0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=C4gsW7CWHyI&bpctr=1526501829
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=XEZkvsK7nfo&bpctr=1519796683
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Alleged_statements_by_Hitler_on_the_Holocaust#Josef_Hell_interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The dictionary describes that word as a 'great loss'. What constitutes a great loss is subjective.

The "debunking" is all horse shit, it's one of the most documented events in history
Only a deluded conspiracy theorist whose grasp of physics comes from popsci could think it wasn't possible
Pic related

Attached: tmp_19226-1397960844601-842410270.gif (2056x2733, 2.33M)

>paragraphs of gibberish
>a few images
>0 sources
great job

i love how not a single one of you idiots is able to explain in your own words how the holocaust is fake and instead spam these retarded infographs.
you'd think that faking something of that magnitude will leave mountains of evidence behind but you mongrels are unable to come up with even one piece of convincing evidence to back up your claims.
pathetic

Attached: D2DQAD.jpg (954x1920, 492K)

HUUUURRRR DUUUURRR IM A JUDEN, AND I WILL TELL THE TRUTH WITH COUNTER MEMES HUUURRR

Attached: all the years of halohoax.jpg (5000x5000, 2.76M)

lol when JEw out JEWS a JEW

Attached: out jewed.jpg (2310x2170, 818K)

You idiot that image is a refutation of denier claims

It did happen, they just didnt do a good job at it.

Yeah about that

Attached: tmp_19226-bDmUg4F_d858700996.jpg (640x1457, 198K)

Kikes are very emotional about the holocaust, dont fault him for his knee jerk reaction.

i knew that
just j-joking lol haha

Attached: 1526471113763.png (873x700, 102K)

>israeli education

> Asks for negative proof
SLIIIIDE

my points still apply though
go ahead and explain how the holocaust is fake

>he actually hates a group of people
>he doesn't just say offensive shit to piss people off without actually holding any ill will towards them
Lurk moar newfag
There's a difference between calling a black guy a nigger to piss him off and calling a black guy a nigger because you hate black people

Why so many Holocaust survivors. There are so many there are actually more survivors then those killed in the Holocaust.

>9 million Jews in Europe before the Holocaust
>5.7 million died
>2.3 million survivors
>There are so many there are actually more survivors then those killed in the Holocaust.
Fucking how did you arrive at that conclusion?

Attached: tmp_19226-15264454402282097365937.jpg (625x773, 39K)

>there are actually more survivors then those killed in the Holocaust.
what do you count as survivors? any jew in world? any jew in europe? any jew in areas conquer by nazis?
>fled to other counties
>hid their identity
>lived in the forests
i can explain it in a million ways, whats your point?

Give you proof that " something didn't happen "

How do I give you proof that I didn't take out the garbage last week ? How do I give you proof that I didn't eat a candy bar last week ??

>Le JIDF gas lighting thread
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3284, 1.1M)

>copypasta
>counter-Jew
*anti-Semitic
:^)

Found the stormfront shill!

Attached: Stormtard shills.jpg (1360x1888, 732K)

Attached: holopasta.png (1804x2160, 453K)

Le retard ;^}

Attached: 438398427.jpg (722x2666, 877K)

stay pissed kike, truth doesn't fear investigation :)

what is this?

Ummm.... your point? The Holocaust is a well documented event and only idiots with a political agenda deny it ;^}

Attached: Le Worried Nazi.png (508x584, 20K)

there's 0 evidence that it happened . jews enlisted in the wermacht along with all other germans as hitler promised them israel when the war was done for the support of the jewish people worldwide .

but then cryptocommies wormtongue'd hitler gaslighting him into becoming a deranged junkie , he lost his mind and began making irrational decisions which lost the war .

hitler is a friend of zion and was secretly buried in a crypt on the mount of olives in jerusalem .

Attached: 32393511_378430222565740_5084674329896026112_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ba2b3b2bb1f76ffcf5ac82b4ae5b0c42 (960x960, 157K)

kek

Attached: 1525771145046.png (1140x1471, 165K)

Hitler's Conversation with Josef Hell, 1922

When Hell asked Hitler what he intended doing if he ever had full freedom of action against the Jews, his response was:

"If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job. As soon as I have power, I shall have gallows after gallows erected, for example, in Munich on the Marienplatz-as many of them as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged one after another, and they will stay hanging until they stink. They will stay hanging as long as hygienically possible. As soon as they are untied, then the next group will follow and that will continue until the last Jew in Munich is exterminated. Exactly the same procedure will be followed in other cities until Germany is cleansed of the last Jew!" (quoted in John Toland, Adolf Hitler. London: Book Club Associates, 1977, p.116)

>gets btfo
>hehe truth doesn't fear investigation

Why do kikes make shill threads?

Attached: 1524836274674.png (853x1432, 186K)

Attached: 1525535736677.jpg (427x427, 21K)

They're not the brightest

Attached: t. Gaydolfo Hitlur.jpg (367x550, 176K)

This post made me lose an IQ point, thanks
Kindly BTFO the Italian

Why do stormtards keep on spamming refuted infographics?

Attached: 21Answers.png (1702x1432, 422K)

>muh IQ

No need to be upset Shlomo , just admit you want your greater Israel bullshit so we can nuke the living shit of your kind.

>everything I don't like is stormfront
Classic j*wish tactics.
Into the oven you go

I highly doubt that it was not overblown.

Jews seem to be perpetual victims. Just look how they try to shut down any criticism as anti semitism.

Just check documentary titled Defamation to see how dishonest they can be.

Or pretending that this is somehow disturbing
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv_WbEw1b4k

Attached: 1522991601428.jpg (479x518, 49K)

>or that it was overdramatized?

Attached: auschwitz changing death count.png (725x2650, 203K)

I'm not Jewish you paranoid wop

>regurgitating anti nazi commie propoganda
come on

Attached: 31957559_376549342753828_7295198580153778176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=557fcc5ee74900fa7e199f065341cc74 (960x838, 133K)

>reading comprehension
It's literally a denial of the denial, the image is proving the holocaust did happen. Jesus, -ooh wait-.

Attached: Dumb Kike.jpg (426x510, 41K)

>everything I don't like is Jewish
Classic stormnigger tactics.
Harris' bombs unto you.

Keep spamming your debunked infographics!

Attached: ShrinkingNumber.jpg (1624x2890, 1.34M)

Proof?

Attached: יידבוח.jpg (283x424, 109K)

I'm not Italian you paranoid kike

Attached: 1520841529383.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

>Hebrew characters
Hearty kek

holocausthandbooks.com/dl/08-t.pdf

Search the archives dumbfuck

>Nazi reeee

As expected , I'm anti semitic but not Nazi Shlomo.
You don't have to be a nazi to understand Israel should be nuked and Jews should be exterminated , is common sense

Got any refutations for non-Holocaust stormfag bullshit, like "Jews did 9/11" or the USS Liberty or "jews run the media, look at all these Jews"? Needing to expand my collection

Attached: חס-וחלילה.jpg (787x575, 74K)

>lurk more
>search the archives
>shill
if it's so obvious that the holocaust is fake then how come not a single one of you is able to explain it on his own

You don't have to hate Jews to hate the state of Israel, user

They are invading a land that isn't theirs and systematically cleansing the original population.
We have to stop them , nuke Israel , gas the kikes.

The Jews see us non Jews as subhuman animals , why shouldn't we defend ourselves against them?

Pretty sure Aaron is doing a long rebuttal of "Jews did 9/11", if you see an Austrian flag BTFOing stormtards in these threads ask him.

"Jews run media" you have that on Aaron's imgur album.

"USS liberty"
That's not really a valid topic, US sent a ship where they shouldn't KNOWINGLY and Israel attacked, it's a mistake of both sides.

All these 3 topics are something I am not interested in as I am only really interested in history so you ought to ask someone else.

Attached: RealWhiteGenocide.png (800x2201, 402K)

Wait, Aaron Richards is actually the Austrian poster?
>not theirs
>Jews
>Israel
You have to be 18 to post here

youtube.com/watch?v=5dDirMIVrY0

Not an argument , is not their land.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=C4gsW7CWHyI&bpctr=1526501829

Correct, it belongs to the Jews AND the Arabs.

Yuup

overdramatized that’s for sure

>it was overdramatized
Every day yuropoor

You're such a nice parrot.

Attached: 42682469426.gif (480x360, 2.34M)

Thoughts On The Holocaust™ by Dr. William Luther Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

Attached: pierce.jpg (460x268, 105K)

>William Luther Pierce
>spends last years holed up in a church begging for donations

Where's Ryan Dawson's video about the holocaust? Seems like he didn't bother re-uploading it

And no, the Red Cross damage control statement that faggot is going to reply with does not debunk this image. Only 270,000 people died in ALL the camps total. Not this 6 Gorrillion LIE. And all of those deaths were due to sickness, hunger, etc and NONE of it was due to homocidal gas chambers which never existed.

After OP posts the Red Cross response keep this in mind.

>But but....those were just the German deaths! As were we gassing thousands per day we made sure to only count the German Jews who we killed! That makes total sense right?!

Attached: 345765478768676.jpg (595x822, 142K)

>numbers compiled based on scattered documents after the war

I wish it didn't, or it's been dramatized because it's so awful. The killing of innocent children makes me sick to my stomach and I do wish it wasn't real.

LOL if thinking that helps you sleep at night Juden

Attached: 1521481932243.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

>Juden
Not Jewish you retard

Also:
>ACLU
>group that literally defends YOUR freedom of speech
>bad
How fucking stupid are you? Without the ACLU no one would represent you you imbecile

it works the other way nigger. you prove it happened. jesus fucking christ

>Another V thread

Haha without fail

This was refuted 4 decades ago. Get on with the time.

Attached: ICRC.png (650x902, 129K)

Attached: RedCross.png (480x678, 353K)

You didn't refute shit faggot

>And no, the Red Cross damage control statement that faggot is going to reply with does not debunk this image
Why? Because you say so?

Well then explain to me why that document clearly says TOTAL DEATHS: 271,000.

You Jewish pawns are so gullible. I bet you cucks don't even get paid to defend the kikes so much

seeand

It was absolutely surely overdramatized because we're not allowed to question it. Anything the population is forbidden to be skeptical about will necessarily become overblown.

Attached: wild ride.jpg (960x929, 277K)

>my own source says I'm wrong but in my mind I'm still right!!!111

Attached: 1521094471762.png (501x585, 19K)

It wasn't real in their mind!

No clearly they were pressured into saying that. That is exactly what their cheap damage control statement sounds like.

The Fuhrer was right about arguing with your kind Juden

Attached: 1483621443990.jpg (850x446, 195K)

Attached: 1523489974341.png (749x1035, 641K)

>c-clearly they were pressured into saying that!!!
Who's the one doing damage control again?

Here you go:

youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=XEZkvsK7nfo&bpctr=1519796683

THAT is your proof? lel

Proof they were pressured then please.
So far you have a document which SAYS that the number can't be taken as the total death toll and the creators of that also contradict you.
Meaning you lose, kiddo.

Attached: HitlerOnDeniers.jpg (612x792, 176K)

The truth doesn't fear investigation. If you are undecided on your view of the extend of the holocaust then you should side with those who wants more investigation. I'll tell you what, it's not the jews.

>I'm just asking questions honest
Even if you fucking went to Auschwitz and saw the graves yourselves you'd still deny it all

Why do you quote that book? That book is not a source. Why would you quote a book just because it repeats an anecdotal information? You should be quoting the real source, unless you had something to fear about the source being unreliable.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Alleged_statements_by_Hitler_on_the_Holocaust#Josef_Hell_interview
>the entire quote is something that a random journalist said he remembered from an interview 23 years ago, no witness, no written material, just this random guy jumping out of nowhere with two decades old memories
wow i'm convinded

>Legal to add to the story
>Illegal to subtract from it

It can literally only move in the direction of overblown. Simple math.

>Metapedia
ALL credibility was lost with that

False. I wouldn't. I'm pretty sure all of Jow Forums would. We don't fear the truth. But if someone says that nobody is allowed to dig up the graves in Auschiwtz then we'Il start to ask questions. Because they show they have something to fear. It is not illegal to question any historical fact other than specifically this one.

Again, another false assertion on your part.

It doesn't matter what you think of Metapedia, it gives you the tools that you need. You can google "Josef Hell interview" and confirm that it is the source of the quote. It is an anecdote produced by a journalist who claimed to remember with perfect lucidity something which was said, with no witness nor evidence, 23 years ago. Therefore it is anecdotal information, therefore the schlomo in this thread showed dishonesty and manipulation by intentionally quoting a book as a source which repeats the anecdote the information in an effort to obfuscate the real source, which is understandably of poor quality.