Brit/pol/ - Brexit is cancelled edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XbxZargtXug

>Woman, 85, found dead at home in Romford after 'cowardly assault'
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/16/woman-85-found-dead-at-home-in-romford-after-cowardly-assault

>East coast rail franchise to be brought back under public control - Politics live
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2018/may/16/pmqs-may-corbyn-brexit-uk-wont-benefit-from-free-trade-deal-with-us-say-harvard-academics-politics-live

>Brexit at PMQs: Corbyn tells PM to 'step aside' and let Labour do deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44137149

>PMQs verdict: Corbyn is starting to make it look easy
theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/16/pmqs-verdict-corbyn-is-starting-to-make-it-look-easy

>Cabinet may need weeks to settle customs row, Lidington says
theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/16/cabinet-may-need-weeks-to-settle-customs-row-lidington-says

>Benedict Cumberbatch to play Dominic Cummings in Brexit drama
theguardian.com/media/2018/may/16/benedict-cumberbatch-to-play-vote-leave-dominic-cummings-channel-4-brexit-drama

>Scottish government urged to cast aside Brexit 'bickering'
theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/16/scottish-government-brexit-bickering-eu-withdrawal-vote-scotland

>'Recklessness, hubris and greed' – Carillion slammed by MPs
theguardian.com/business/2018/may/16/recklessness-hubris-and-greed-carillion-slammed-by-mps

>Windrush row: 63 people could have been wrongly removed, says Javid
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/15/windrush-row-63-people-could-have-been-wrongly-removed-says-javid

>Erdoğan ends UK state visit by calling jailed journalists 'terrorists'
theguardian.com/world/2018/may/15/recep-tayyip-erdogan-theresa-may-uk-state-visit-jailed-journalists-terrorists

>Previous thread

Attached: Brexit Cancelled.png (321x331, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpKVCJm8f5M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NzGFViwiUaA
youtube.com/watch?v=lAnXi1nq2-k
deagel.com/country/United-Kingdom_c0209.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=d3IfvKBNHMw
youtube.com/watch?v=zdkt9LtiZmU
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/celebrating_our_mixed_race_identity
youtube.com/watch?v=_RiAu0wXcCk
youtube.com/watch?v=aZUh-zzp6Es&t=338s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_warfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconventional_warfare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1526496693902.webm (380x285, 166K)

I HATE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY I WANT MONEY AND NO BROWN PEOPLE JUST FUCK OFFFFFF REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 7500A63E-EEA8-443D-8E4D-C00C8DDD39E8.jpg (400x343, 14K)

KNOBS

>black American divorced Jewish whore actress to wed prince
>England's only World Cup hope is a black player
>PROUD TO SUPPORT OUR FORCES

But what are they fighting for?

Reminder: CUT DOWN ON YOUR INTERNET USAGE

LIVE YOUR LIFE, DO NOT SPEND YOUR LIFE ONLINE, WASTING EVERYDAY. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

CHANGE NOW WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TIME

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN REGURGITATED NEWS AND POINTLESS INFORMATION

YOU LIKELY HAVE AN ADDICTION TO THE INTERNET AND RAPID INFORMATION

FIRST SONG

How the fuck did UK ended up with Anti-Brexit Prime Minister during Brexit

Attached: theresa-may.jpg (676x451, 22K)

Zog, same as your military.

I do that and other things too though

oi you've got a loicinse for dat m8?

Better song

youtube.com/watch?v=lAnXi1nq2-k

Attached: the-long-good-friday-poster.jpg (488x737, 393K)

If I wake up tomorrow and there's not a move against May to oust her for betraying Brexit, then I give in and take the black pill and accept that the country is toast.

Attached: 1495915595047.jpg (1465x1209, 437K)

remember when Russell Brand sang this at the London 2012 closing ceremony?

>implying it wasn't past half of brit/pol/'s bedtime six years ago

This brexit thing isn’t on the news?

If this is true they just handed the next election to corbyn.

DEATH TO THE RICH

Attached: Help helper 69.jpg (1417x568, 147K)

Attached: hitchens_.png (783x1381, 977K)

>The revolution will not be televised

Attached: 4.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Other things like what? Take some time away from the internet and you will see this place for what it is.

Jow Forums in general is just a place the 'losers' of life come to vent.

The genius of this site is you cannot see who is on the other side of the post (and this is what makes it good in some ways), but ultimately it means you end up spending your time (if you're addicted to the net and spend all day here) with the losers of life, the fuck ups, the lazy, the afraid, the weak, etc.

Try quitting the internet and see how difficult you find it. This place and the internet has you. You're an addict to new up to date information. The news on TV would never quench your thirst for information, you need more.

Try it and see.

Do not waste your life and youth on occasionally typing "kek" at some random inane comment that is slightly funny. Do not spend your time practising how to become more miserable and more alone

This place really does and will damage you over a long period of time.

It's textbook spin. Story is released after 10 pm so doesn't go into the main news broadcast, fucks up editing at the newspapers so sometimes escapes that too, and ends up being discussed to death in the small hours of the 24 news cycle, leading to muted responses the next day.

People actually go to marketing companies to learn this shit. People are paid to advise scum on how to do this. Let that sink in.

Reminder Brexit was largely about tax evasion

We’re living in a completely different country to the one our grandparents were born in. Like, it’s ACTUALLY a different nation.

Attached: AFC0EA4A-D15C-4FE2-9020-A12247B168E7.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

kek

Brexit was never going to be alliwed. If we do fet it it will be symbolic and nothing else. Also can someone please look at this and tell me what the fuck are the elites planning? Look at the 2025 forecast and tell me tjis website is full of shit or is it a slow confirmation of a clumate evenr/population genocide?

deagel.com/country/United-Kingdom_c0209.aspx

I go on 4chinz on my phone only. I have a job, gf, I keep fit, I read etc and I’m starting uni in September, I’m saving and am going on two holidays this year, I’m fine

The day brexit "happened" I said it was all a show to keep goys in there place. I always believed and said it would never happen, that it was just a game to suppress angry white males. It worked. People stopped caring, and they act like they beat the globalists. I had bongs calling me a fucking idiot American who had no understanding of the UK. That I was a oron for suggesting that it was all a psy op. I'm here today to tell you bongs that doubted me to suck a big Pakitani dick while another rapes your daughter. Fuck you for thinking you are above the Jew. Fuck you for ever believing you have power. Your hubris will be your death, and I for one will cheerfully smile watching you burn. Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3IfvKBNHMw

>We’re living in a completely different country to the one our grandparents were born in
Were living in a completely different country to the one 10 years ago, let alone what our grandparents lived in

Attached: Butterfly.gif (512x288, 471K)

You are an oron

Attached: 1482273087841.png (657x527, 28K)

you sound very angry

It’s pure globalism. They want a world without nations or borders, where everyone lives everywhere, Africans in Europe, Europeans in Asia etc. They want everywhere to be completely mixed.

Who are you?

Things can slip very quickly as I'm sure you will find out eventually.
Things are good now, which is good, but don't get to thinking they always will be. Plus I'm not talking about everyone, there are probably exceptions... but in general, this place is bad for you. The internet in general is bad for you. Any more than 1-2 hours a day will fuck you up over time.

Mate, im gen X and its a different country to when i was a kid. I want to go back.

Does anyone here unironically likes music like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=zdkt9LtiZmU

Attached: 1524968543519.png (641x706, 811K)

>54
2 out, bad luck, fuck off.

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/celebrating_our_mixed_race_identity

Just look at these beautiful mixed-race faces, lads.

Attached: modernbritain.png (1208x632, 1016K)

Does anyone here like musice like
youtube.com/watch?v=_RiAu0wXcCk

and Or it is too old fashioned?

tfw oron
Indeed.
Nobody important.

Is there going to be another election soon or is Farage just talking shit again?

says the guy who probably supports (((Trump)))

>Celebrating turning our people in to Mutts

Good goys

HOLY FUCK WHAT A PICUTRE!

>mfw I’m 19 so I’ve only ever known tony Blair, new labour and leftist conservatives, endless brown people and general awfulness. I don’t even have a rose tinted childhood to look back on fondly.

Attached: 97E9BECF-6179-476D-86EA-B1D504F3C239.jpg (600x885, 43K)

guys I am fucking seething right now. on my table in my class we have

>A tranny
>A """"""radical centerist"""""""""
>a communist
>an anarchist

I cant fucking work with this anymore, I feel like Anne Frank, I am forced to hide everything from them, bearing in mind I am not some faggy nazi, just a traditionalist, someone said their dad voted leave and they all got in a rant about how he is evil. I cant fucking take any more, I just have to smile and say yes feminism,communism and transgenderism is perfectly normal out of fear of persecution.

What do I do lads I want to die

I would rather look at a screen than the streets of London you cunt.

Can you go into more detail on how much the country's changed? The small things as well as the big things, please

If this brexit news is true at the least i would expect a vote of no confidence in may, it might go further.

Grow a set of gonads and challenge their views

I dont want to get kicked out of class or hated by like 80% of the class and year

Los Ogros della Britannia....

If they fuck up Brexit I will kill every single mp and lord! Traitors need to hang.

Attached: cromwell.jpg (440x293, 106K)

So move then retard
Its your life, no one can live it for you idiot

Or spend your days wanking and whining like a fucking faggot and then die silently

Better?

I need help guys, I keep having a dream where hot ladies keep trying to rape me and they all have Margaret Thatcher's face. What do I do?

Attached: 1524968527506.png (576x616, 466K)

Who gives a fuck

If this video doesn't make you Fascist...

Lie back and think of England

10/10

The Brexit vote, whether to vote again later, or no Brexit. This is what a soft tyranny looks like.

>Cathcucks

Attached: Martin Luther1.png (560x366, 324K)

>Who gives a fuck about their education and would prefer not to be the class/school nazi

what's the point? arguing with retards is like fighting the soviet union in a battle of attrition. a pointless waste of energy that you will never win.

Reported to GCHQ.

>table in my class
>year

get the fuck out of here you underage faggot
you know nothing about the world yet you probably shit up this board with your ignorance just like the trumpkiddies

The voting age should be raised to 30. No one knows fucking anything until they're around 30.

Nothing ''Cucks'' about this people lol

You can sue the school for discrimination if they treat you unfairly because of politics

they are testing the waters for a revote. they probably will, in order to give this betrayal a shred of legitimacy.

I've done plenty. Most people are stupid, many are literally not even sentient. The waste of time is as much out there as it is in here. The world is in dire trouble, If you go out there properly you cannot fail to see it. Nothing is free from pollution. There are only so many hours in the day and when I'm not at work I want to spend some of them online. Information is the most valuable thing in life.

The NEETs who actually live here are providing a service. They are like the janitors of time, maintaining the carousel while we more normal folk are away. Keeping the iron hot.

Its not even an argument, it is just emotional argument, shouting and if I say something triggering it might possibly be crying, that automatically wins an argument for like 90% of the class

>Like, it’s ACTUALLY a different nation.
Britain is pretty much a non-nation

>YOU YA CUNT

what do?

Attached: Dead Man's Shoes.jpg (500x281, 56K)

Attached: mxrce.png (1278x554, 808K)

Challenging their worldview is always useful. They think their above everyone and you should challenge that.

But Fascist Europe should be title not Catholic

0.17sec-0.40sec epic

Should I start reading 1984 tonight?

Attached: 92A954D0-C3F3-4CCC-A56A-141176C38FBD.jpg (1024x952, 107K)

Yes

I am 18 and I never claimed to know everything, I just dont whine like a bitch when someone says something I dont like.
I would rather me on this board than some of the faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_warfare

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance_movement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unconventional_warfare

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency

Attached: Rhodesia.gif (500x500, 100K)

Make his spastic brother kill himself

brave new world is a more potent redpill.

Can't wait to listen to Farage's next show.

Animal Farm

>Appears at your front door

Attached: deadmans shoes.png (1024x576, 461K)

Well done citizen

Attached: Ministry of love.jpg (500x317, 40K)

If Parliament can remove a King's head for defying the will of the people/treason, I don't see why MPs can't be subject to the same.

Attached: SOFT.png (1062x335, 24K)

he will cuck.

It would be if they actually could argue or not go and report me for somethingist or somethingphobic language when I tell them that there are only two genders or that high levels of immigration are bad

You must never stop posting these magnificent ethnic grooves my friend. Brit/pol/ feels like a humid bazaar when you post such sweet enchantments, and each note you play is like a fine grape on my tongue, fresh from the basket of wise old Hassan.

Your government has turned against you. You know what to do.
If you don't do your duty, then you will have no country to live in anyway.
Better a prison than be murdered in a sharia filled shithole with corrupt rapefantasy femtard mps.

Attached: Rampage.jpg (1400x700, 258K)

The real question is whether Mogg will step up and turn against May.

The main thing ofc is the rise of the internet and comms. When i was a kid you didnt phone each other, you had to go talk to people in person. We only had the papers and 3 tv channels, we believed what we were told, there was no way to find out otherwise. But things were genuinely simpler and more local, you knew all your neighbours, you cared what was happening locally, had pride in your street etc didnt bother about the rest of the world. Me and my mates walked 2 miles to school in all weathers - traffic was the only real danger. Gays were figures of fun - characters taking the piss on tv etc. Racism was casual, take a look on youtube for jim davidsons 'chalky' routines. Hed be arrested for it now. Even my teachers used to make racist jokes, and imply someone was gay if they didnt want to do PE etc.

Look at the fucking state of you lot.

Attached: 703x.jpg (420x420, 28K)

Shit there's an elephant man out!