Let's talk psychedelics, Jow Forums

Let's talk psychedelics, Jow Forums
Have you used them? Were they the tool on your redpilling journey?

I am convinced that this drug isn't just for leftists
rite /pool/???

Attached: tumblr_p8h7vwM9Rk1wo0kpdo4_1280.jpg (1200x1600, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lysergi.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: b14c05891ba91a506a6419c97fd205fe.jpg (2592x1944, 413K)

Attached: tumblr_p4ijq5Qbxd1uzvj9fo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 274K)

Attached: quote-how-about-a-positive-lsd-story-wouldn-t-that-be-news-worthy-just-the-once-to-base-your-bill-hi (850x400, 72K)

Attached: quote-lsd-is-simply-an-exploratory-instrument-like-a-microscope-or-telescope-except-this-one-alan-wa (850x400, 66K)

Mushrooms have many medicinal uses and will be the next legalization battle like marijuana was

Any experience senpai?

I forgot the English language one time.
>I only speak English

Attached: 4347436F00000578-0-image-m-9_1502823761447.jpg (634x453, 32K)

Attached: slide_345581_3618281_free.jpg (1200x800, 224K)

Where to get lsd in USA

Attached: 9644.jpg (2048x1295, 260K)

Are they easy to find in your country? I'm visiting in the fall and I would love to trip while I walk around looking at your freaky eastern yurop architecture.

Also, what are the consequences for a foreigner getting caught?

Drugs is fucking retarded, tried LSD, weed and such. It only makes you think you are deep, you are just distorting straight reality because you hate your current life. It's only good to help you figure out that there's more than one perspective. Only shit like cocaine and such to have fun is fine.

Not personally, but I hear they could prevent my debilitating migraines so I'm upset that they're illegal.

I never tried them, i'm interested tho. but so far, it doesn't seem that easy. it's good to order from netherlands, so you can try ordering to your place of stay if you're for more than one week.
Just stay safe, like everywhere, and you won't be caught. Hide ya pupils tho

drugs is
stopped there

something something epic onion something something

bump ya retards

bwump

But what are the consequences? Are you guys kind to Americans who break the rules? :^)

As long as you don't let police push you into the corner, you're fine man
Just deny and deny and really ,don't tell them. Don't let their epic 'haha u goin with us' fool u. It's all power play

don't get caught and there won't be any

yes, I tried them many times in my early twenties. No, it didn't 'redpill' me, it gave me lots of way out woo woo feelings that I believed to be ideas or thoughts. But they were just feelings, and I was too intoxicated to realize how little my brain was actually working. I needed some life experience, living outside of a city, meeting some salt-of-earth people to get 'redpilled'. I thought that LSD was a grittier, more 'real' drug because it wasn't guaranteed to be nice and easy. But it's not gritty or real, life is gritty and real.
Also sage.

>dude I took a hallucinogen and it helped me perceive reality more accurately
>now here is some woo gibberish that I learned I swear it didnt harm my mental health
ebin

Wtf

CRACK COCAINE

lol you're saying I should resist arrest? I'm not against it, but how do I do that without getting my ass stomped?

YOU FUCKIN SMOKE DAT CRAK COCAINEE

as for me, i had lsd and schrooms a couple of times, not rly any life-changing effects but i did feel a bit more happy and present afterwards... overall they're just a fun thing to do on a lazy Saturday, especially with a girl

I was an atheist for 27 years then had a religious experience on LSD, converted to catholicism, and went from moderate left to pretty far right.
Psychedelics will increase your trait openness by a significant amount for months after using them.

Did it open your headspace more?

lol no, don't try to resist arrest,.. you wouldn't get shot here, but it's still not a good idea
just don't let them search you freely and say you know your rights and such

this

I feel people need to have some kind of discipline and life experience before psychedelics are a useful experience to have. They're incredibly useful tools when you want to apply them to specific problem solving that requires lateral thinking

Oh you guys have a right against being searched? Can I have a law to cite?

It allowed me to seriously examine my thoughts and the thing that could examine thoughts and the thing that could examine the thing that could examine thoughts etc
When you undergo 'ego death' you can step outside of your own mental process. It literally feels as though your ego is absorbed into every level of analysis at once.

An example of moving your level of awareness up or down is acting as a group leader in a project or participating in a group activity. Psychedelics somehow affect that process of how you can move up and down that scale.

Shrooms sure.
But acid isn't reliable here.
Your more likely to be dropping chink industrial waste than LSD when you get a tab. Drugs have gotten more and more dodgy here of late.
First timers don't know the difference between MDMA and amphetamines because the dealer said the baggy of white powder or the appropriate looking pill was ecstasy.
Clubs are littered with speed freaks who think they're not as bad as the pipe hitting meth heads because they have no idea what they are taking.
I'm so glad my "wild" late teens only involved the consumption of weed and alcohol.
I'd be down to try psychedelics once I've got my career sorted and own my own home.

I feel bad for Australians, you are the only people living in a country where the drug war has been well and truly won. Either enjoy your crank or get drunk and smoke piff like any prole in the world could do.

Yes; have used them.

For fun when I was younger (I am approaching 40 yrs. old) Now, maybe three or four times a year. They help me affirm what is important to me. I don't have any new or profound revelations; I think that is rare. They also help me realize some of the absurdities that hold me back, worrying too much, stressing about career, etc.

LSD, mushrooms, DMT, 2ci (really interesting if you take a large dose).

I should say that I only trip at home and alone except for sober wife.

Psychedelics should be a right of passage / religious ceremony / tradition. Something done with friends and family, people close to you in a positive environment.

Psychedelics can be great and they can be horrible. They should be treated with great respect and never taken lightly. The more natural the psychedelic the 'cleaner' the high. Shrooms > LSD.

Odds are, you aren't going to trip so hard you have a conversation with a blue elephant goddess who unlocks the secrets of the universe. But you'll have an experience unlike anything you've ever experienced and that can absolutely help form a more comprehensive world view.

To anyone that has done it, did you shit your pants?
Asking for a friend

Attached: images.jpg (470x313, 88K)

Every try MDMA/ecstasy?

I did LSD and it was very intense.
I've done it a few times but my last trip was the best.
>saw strings coming from the walls
>saw strings coming from the ground and my self
the only way I could explain it the fabrics of reality being torn away
>sudden blackness for a while
>then all of a sudden stars almost like a big bang
>I was moving stars and making creations
>all of a sudden white light that was very bright
>coming to I started see rainbows in the shape of everything around me until they became solid regular colors
I was back to reality and looked over to my gf and she said
>"I don't even think the color white exits"
We both had a pretty crazy ride.

Acid is alright. but if you want to do something that is more metaphysical than I'd recommend shrooms or for experienced users dmt.
Psychedelics are very much a part of European tradition pagan vs christianity memes aside. for me it brought me closer to nature; the understanding that nature isn't good or evil but if it is one thing it is hierarchical. I would say it definitely made me more right wing.
It is scientifically proven to open up neural pathways not normally active in the brain, whether it's good or bad is up for discussion. Of all the drugs to take in a traditional mindset it would be psychedelics.
I'm open to any questions.

Attached: my_advice_to_beginne.jpg (600x378, 91K)

They just busted the biggest international DMT supplier a few months ago, feels bad man.

I did shrooms and kept yelling "Don't shit your pants" To myself because my friend said he did when he was on it. I didn't shit my pants, the yelling probably helped.

Psychedelics I have done: 1p-LSD, ALD-52, ETH-LAD, 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MiPT, DPT

Attached: acidpepe.jpg (639x633, 143K)

Only cannabis user here (yeah, I know, lame), want to try shrooms or LSD and such. Don't have friends I can trust enough if things go bad.

>nazi flag
>poo poos on LSD and cannabis
>cocaine is fine though goy!

Attached: memeflaggots.jpg (208x242, 16K)

>having a beer after a mushroom trip
There's nothing better

There are research chemicals that you can order legally online.

lysergi.com/

psilocybin made me redpilled and gave me the courage to tell absolutely everyone that asks

this man knows what's up

Just do it by yourself while in a comfortable space. There is nothing really a friend or any other person can provide you in that situation other than be a distraction from fully integrating into your trip.
"Anchors" like that are a double sided sword.

You have to remember that the Nazi party did alot of experimental drug trials with stimulants, particularly Amphetamine and methamphetamine so it makes complete sense for a Nazi flag guy to say that.

Mushrooms are good fun but they were never a profound experience for me.

What you listed? Yes. What he listed? No.

A lot of those would be considered under our jewish analog law, and the government also requires that the word 'research' be interpreted to its most stringent limit to the point that if you are not licensed to work in a chemical research laboratory you are considered to have got the chemicals for illicit means.

>legal to order psilocybin spores online
>very easy to grow them at home (pf tek is probably the easiest for beginners but doesn't produce highest yield)
>all necessary items other than spores can be purchased at wal-shart
or
>buy laptop cash from craigslist stranger
>install Tails OS on a usb stick
>boot laptop
>access the dark net markets
>use bitcoin bought with a gift card you paid for with cash
>buy what you need from a vendor in your own country with a good rating and plenty of reviews
there you go
also it is legal to obtain all of the necessary ingredients to make DMT, and it is supposedly very simple to do
I'm personally terrified of DMT

Honestly 1 drink or a beer makes the trips alot calmer. Not sure why the labeling...

Or go to Amsterdam and just pick them up in a shop run by people who know what they're doing and consume them completely legally.

oops, meant to reply to you:

>Not sure why the labeling...

I'm guessing some bong went to amsterdam, got completely plastered and then tried to munch a whole box in one go.

Where can I get LSD?
Not going to raves anymore. It's always too far in the country woods and I want to take it alone.

The problem is always where to have it shipped to.

the question was how to get it in US and taking trips to amsterdam isn't easy or inexpensive for americans
plus if you grow them yourself you get a lot more for a lot less, and your experience will be better because of the love and effort you put in to growing them, if you believe in that sort of thing

lysergi.com/

mushrooms are lucifers forbidden fruit
thats all you need to know, for better or worse.

I've ordered from them multiple times with no problems.

ive been moving farther right since i stopped taking lsd

yes my wife was depressed, even as we dated in the younger years.
came from a snobby family, rich family and she was the odd one out, compassionate etc.
anyway the mushrooms helped a lot.
never tried big pharma.
once in a while we will do them, when times are questioning.

I did it a lot when I was younger. Now once or twice a year to blow the cobwebs out.
I can’t stand the culture surrounding it though. The egotistical “I tripped harder than anyone” shit, the stupid psychedelic mushroom logos, the Grateful Dead, phish, all that fucking horrible jam band music, the seedy people selling it, the criminal burnouts with dreads that smell bad, the drum circle horseshit, the mystical self help gurus....
I live in Colorado and every now and then I’ll go down to the local dispensary and buy a gram and now that it’s legal you can walk in and it’s everyday normies buying it. Grandmas, construction workers, soccer moms...
They still have the hippie dippy tie dye horseshit for the tourists though...
But there’s nothing about these drugs that turn you into one of these obnoxious assholes, it’s just people desperately want to conform to something.

But the law exists to fuck you in the asshole if they want to.

lysergi dot com

I used to be a psychonaut, only recommend psychedelics for the severely depressed or complete normies. otherwise the are useless and will cause problems with perception of time and other mental things

I’ve done alot of shrooms in my life, made me a nazi

>I can’t stand the culture surrounding it though. The egotistical “I tripped harder than anyone” shit, the stupid psychedelic mushroom logos, the Grateful Dead, phish, all that fucking horrible jam band music, the seedy people selling it, the criminal burnouts with dreads that smell bad, the drum circle horseshit, the mystical self help gurus....

The worst thing about LSD is the people you have to pretend to pretend to agree with to get your hands on some.

Fucking hate deadheads so much, but they have a monopoly on the non-internet market. What can you do?

your house man
if you're not ordering massive quantities youre generally under the radar, law enforcement would have to expend far too many resources to track a small-time buyer especially behind Tails OS on a burner laptop
no matter what, if they're following the package (and theyre probably not unless you're buying a kilo of blow or horse), you'll have to pick it up wherever it is delivered and they will bust you there
but for a small amount of something like psychedelics you'll probably just get a love letter from law enforcement
plus, the postal service will find it more suspicious if a random package under a phony name is being sent to some weird drop house or to a house that never receives mail by that name than a package coming for you at your house
and if you're buying LSD, stealth is so easy it's stupid
God speed, user

IeI

I've used lsd several times. I was a total libtard back then though. I did, however, have one trip where I decided my friend was being an asshole for attacking the negative image our media created of Trump. He offically got the republican nomination while I was tripping balls and we saw it on Fox at Mcdonalds. Good times. I didn't take politics nearly as seriously back then.

They aren’t looking for personal quantities of these useless drugs. But you are right, most of these laws are just to fuck over people if they need to.

I've done acid about 10 times, varying amounts. Conclusion: it's a very fun and interesting experience but there are no crazy spiritual revelations or new insights gained. Suicidal thoughts and temporary depression often follow the trip for a day or two. That's about it. I recommend it with friends privately, it's an incredibly interesting and entertaining bonding experience, and isn't just some dopamine flooder like most drugs.

Never done shrooms. From what I understand they are similar to acid but with a shorter duration and you have much less control in terms of your actions and what you think, though there's also less chance of a bad trip/bad thoughts. I want to try DMT at least once; that is supposed to be the life changing psychological experience if there is one.

>Australians

Thanks lads.

What's a the amount of a single dose? I want to double up and rather not fall in the nether.
Why is it on powder form and not liquid.
Do they ship to Europoors?
Any feedback?

>tree of knowledge
>tree of life
Mushrooms are found on the ground and only on trees as a "piggybacker on the tree." The tree itself does not produce mushrooms as it's primary function. Interesting idea though.

>there's also less chance of a bad trip/bad thoughts
I think it's the polar opposite for me. Lucy you can handle pretty well at a concert, shrooms not so much.

I have found shrooms t be more consistently enjoyable than acid. Its hard to have bad feelings/thoughts on shrooms for me, but you can very easily get wrapped up thinking about negative things on LSD.

Having said that, the only bad trip I have ever had was in combination with a pharmaceutical atypical stimulant. I think the danger of bad trips is greatly exaggerated.

Do schrooms reduce inhibitions? I fear myself a bit too much I think. Im fine when drunk, but I think my cover is strong enough not to break no matter how plastered.

They're the ones I know best lol. I'm sure its the same in Little Australia too.

The forbidden fruit is sex. Should be pretty well explained too why it is with the ending...

DMT? No, but I thought I went blind, and I was spitting on the floor because my teeth were rolling around in my mouth.

First time that happened it scared me, but then I realized, it's just the trip.

It's definitely exaggerated, mainly because a "bad trip" isn't really a thing. It's a 12 hour journey of confusion and making new connections between ideas and concepts, there are going to be various highs and lows. I've never heard of someone who just had a bad experience the entire time and when you do get wrapped up in negative thoughts it's fairly easy to pull yourself back into reality, at least on acid.

Which category are the stimulants asking for SWIM

itll melt any sort of cover or facade

salvia is pretty great

>I think the danger of bad trips is greatly exaggerated.
I cultivated p.cubensis for a few years over a decade ago, ONLY because I could not source them from the regular places. I do not use man made drugs. I never had a bad "trip", and consumed amounts up to 5/8th oz dry. You cannot overdose on them, and there is no real long term effect....I think the experiences were more about the group you were with and less about self. The worst thing that I realized while under the influence was that drinking and smoking were going to kill me, so I quit. Grow them yourself, and cut the middle man out. It is the only way to really enjoy them.

Just a forewarning for those that were raped as a child, doing psys will reveal the darkness done to you, and the spirits that hang around you. The first time will be especially intense and probably a very bad trip. The reason for this bad trip is because the dark entities are resisting your attempt to be free from them and they try to tempt you into doing horrible things so they will still have a connection to you.
I highly suggest accepting Christ before doing any psys too. In the worst case scenario, if you call on Him he will save you.

Ive done DMT, mushrooms and acid.

Only retards say 'redpilling' so I won't go into further details.

I've used them several times. Shapes become bigger or smaller, you see different colors, sound is higher or lower, distorted. I did not think much, it was just chaos. Closing your eyes could make you see patterns and lights, not "I saw ghosts/midgets etc" like the movies says. I usually just try to calm myself and remember that I'm on a trip, then you'lll have the best time of your life. Everything is so much fun. If you forget what you ate/drank, you're fucked.

Attached: tri.gif (320x192, 418K)