The American is immunized against all dangers

One may call him a mutt, obese, hypocrite, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a slave to his Jew master and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly walks out of a UN meeting: “I’ve been found out.”

>will true Americans be insulted that Nimratta ‘Nikki’ Randhawa has become a bigger shabbos than they are?

Attached: F184FF4B-2286-46AE-932E-1A6C106D0F17.jpg (656x1024, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=190319
youtube.com/watch?v=FlncTVctQsI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_recognition_of_Jerusalem_as_capital_of_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're just as big of a slave to Jews too Frodo

ask him if his dick is mutilated

Nikki Haley is a skank, doing what skanks do, whoring themselves out to for their pimp.
Americans should be disgusted by her actions and Trumps actions, or rather in-actions and grovelling to their true masters.

>I hate jews so much I'll spread my ass cheeks for mudshits
Why?

The world thinks that you could change the American stance on certain subjects thourgh "namecalling". This is why muslims are retarded.

This.

Attached: America.jpg (2000x1512, 99K)

Every single wave of Muslim refugees anywhere in the world whether that be Lebanese in the 70s in Australia and the US right through to Syrians and North Africans this decade have been the result of America destabilising their homelands at the bequest of their Jewish masters.

Have you ever heard of a Muslim terrorist before the 70s when Israel started to desire Lebensraum? The first car bomb was invented by Jews in the 40s

Attached: 57B7104E-A707-4C22-9843-24475CC03555.png (336x438, 36K)

>Americans should be disgusted
Fuck off leaf.

>the result of America destabilising their homelands at the bequest of their Jewish masters
It's the result of shit immigration, and refugee policies.
Japan doesn't have these problems, and no one gives them any shit for it.

America doesn't exist anymore, it's now greater Israel

>arabs whine at the UN to make the situation better
>when it was the UN that allowed their displacement in the first place

Sorry, bitch bois.

Muslim terrorism existed since 700 AD

Read a history book you retard. It doesn't matter if we destabilize their countries or not. They will come to them anyway as long as you give them money and a place to grow.

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF CONQUEST, NOT "STAY IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND WE'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE" KEKERY

Attached: crusadebattlearea.jpg (1584x1584, 133K)

This is (you).
>proud that a literal poo Indian with a fake name is selling your nation out to (((them)))

Attached: 0F285770-AE64-436A-8EE0-C9E9CF540429.jpg (418x352, 40K)

>Muslim refugees
You do know you dont have to take them in.

>Randhawa
Rand means prostitute in Hindi

Damn Leaf that was cold. Factual but cold.

Attached: 1525913831611.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Haley is UN ambassador. United nations. There is no nation called "Palestine"

fuck off jew

Attached: 1525766579164.png (472x291, 214K)

based U S of A aint got no time for muslime ramblings . still aint forgive palestine for 9/11

Attached: 32490993_378413092567453_6213392392414822400_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=0d0343e9776ded878e770647f6fe2225 (900x600, 85K)

Don't be jealous just because you don't get the privilege, no, the honor of dying for Israel. We will serve the greater good and save the world by dying for our greatest ally and you can't handle your envy.

Attached: 1431037831727.png (230x230, 67K)

Shut up sand nigger. Being against Israel doesn't mean being pro-Palestine. They get glassed too. You can always tell who is actually anti-Jew vs anti-Palestine because they actually talk about Palestine, nobody else does because nobody cares about some sand niggers lol.

Its true though

America was always just an extension and one in the same as Israel.

Look at an older map....ffs!

Yeah and rather than solve the problem domestically, you rather serve Israel.

Is that the thread where all Muslim expats come or is it a Muslim Brotherhood one?

What for? There are plenty of nations that no longer exist. America used to be Indian land, but it's not today

good way to get faster to hell and get sodomized by demons, your dream fag.

>America used to be Indian land, but it's not today
Oh ffs!
this again...

>proud that a literal poo Indian with a fake name is selling your nation out to (((them)))
Keep crying mauhmud. The pally was probably just going to talk about emotions, and shit while ignoring facts like why the palestinians were shot.

Yeah, this again.

Canada used to be indian land.

>Yeah and rather than solve the problem domestically, you rather serve Israel.
And does that make your islamic blood boil you retarded fuck?

yeah those yizidi carpet baggers would march to the gates of hell with US.. i dont see them betraying the US, militarily, at least

When you're right, you're right.

Attached: 1498589847132.png (657x527, 51K)

>Canada used to be indian land.
Fuck off Burgers

>frodo

american education

What have palestinians done against the US again? The only one in danger is israel so why should the US give a shit if not because they are israel's sugar daddy?

k

Attached: download (7).jpg (271x186, 10K)

>Fuck off Burgers
Get raked leaf.

>What have palestinians done against the US again?
A few terrorist acts including the 1993 world trade bombing.

Attached: 1516223811897.png (304x306, 7K)

I live in an area with a high concentration of Palestinian immigrants. So much so that it is called "Little Palestine"

They are responsible for most of the crime and drug deals in it. They gang up on whites all the time. They vandalize cars and storefronts for fun.

They are absolute cancer

>instilling the federal reserve and subjecting the US to decades of marxist propaganda as they push us to war and regime change across the globe while they subvert every facet of life to destroy us while committing 9/11 and likely having done the 1993 world trade bombing themselves

You stupid mutt and or fake American faggot who has no idea what he's talking about.

Attached: you2.png (641x729, 42K)

I lived in an area with a significant number of muslims, and you basically described the area.

How about not letting them into your country, like you are already doing?
Also, just because you live in a shithole like that your people have to die for the interests of another nation?

Every country should step back and let them fight their own wars. I thought the intent was no more wars, burgers have had enough wars etc, MAGA and all that shit.
Will the burgers ever lower their war flag and tell Israel to STFU?
Not a chance.

Who said anything about dying for another nation? I just hate Palestinians and don't want them in my country. Why would you jump to the conclusion that I want to die for another country just because I said that?

You say that like the jews don't force nations hands and play both sides. Hitler didn't want war and look how that turned out.

Because we are talking about israel and palestine Do you even know how to follow a thread, are you a fucking newfag boomer for real?

People that don't learn from history are bound to repeat it.

No, the question you asked is what have Palestinians done to you. I told you they're everywhere where I live and they're shitheads. Then you start barking about dying for Israel since I hate Palestinians. As if I have the only choice to hate Israelis or Palestinians and not both. You're the one having trouble following a discussion, maybe lay off the yaba and reread the thread.

You kikes have forced this black or white mindset on the American people.

It is okay to like or dislike or be neutral about two opposing things at the same time. Just as it is okay to dislike both you Jews and Muslims.

>As if I have the only choice to hate Israelis or Palestinians and not both
This

Then again, I heard once that the plan was to turn every nation against America.
It would be nice for all the bullshit to stop and we could all go back to prosperity and making great things.

The whole discussion is about the USA getting involved in israel's affairs in the middle east you dumbass
If you hated both then you wouldn't have implied you are letting palestine do as they please with your country by not helping israel, it makes no sense.

>You stupid mutt and or fake American faggot who has no idea what he's talking about.
ncjrs.gov/App/Publications/abstract.aspx?ID=190319
>the perpetrators intent was to punish and seek revenge for the United States' support of Israel. They argued that to appreciate the tragedy Palestinians experienced at the hands of the Israelis, innocent Americans had to die. The American people would come to value Palestinian lives as much as their own and stop supporting Israel.

They would if they ever felt that they had to, and they have. The only reason they probably won't is that the US is too cucked not to do exactly what they wany, anyway

Attached: uss-liberty.jpg (776x360, 45K)

>The whole discussion is about the USA getting involved in israel's affairs in the middle east you dumbass
The image in OP shows Nikki Haley walking out, and not getting involved though.

No, its the result of you fucktards serving Israel and creating those refugees. They exist because you made them. We know it is Israel that is attacking the EU, but you faggots are helping them by creating and funding Al-Qaeda and ISIL, by assassinating politicians and pushing for open borders into white countries.

I hate this bitch so much

>9/11
You did that, though.

>No, its the result of you fucktards serving Israel and creating those refugees
No it's, because europe wants to be seen as "the good guys", and they are willing to sacrifice their own citizens in order to prove it to the world.

Because that isn't beneficial to israel, not at all.

Attached: 1452005079284.jpg (284x177, 25K)

Seems to be more valid than IsisRaEl

Attached: 1526465970496.jpg (540x800, 37K)

You know damn well the policies are to take advantage of the situation. People have wanted to destroy the white west for a long time and now it's easier than ever.

>They are absolute cancer
So, like all muslims and jews?

>Because that isn't beneficial to israel, not at all.
So its only a problem if muslims aren't benefitting?

Oh sorry didn't realize I'm replying to a boomer kike who actually thinks white nationalists are on his side and the only ones who would call him out on Jow Forums are muslims. Each shit hasbarat.

That's worse than Jow Forums, at least here we try.

That is not a fucking argument
What?

Israel stirs shit in middle East, media reports on how bad it is for them. Another wave of muzzies come flooding in.

Trump is enabling the Jew to stir shit

New Zealand. Not Australia.

u aint fooling the U S of A achmed it was dem muslims

Attached: 31531435_374444679630961_8304408683740135424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=b9d48e4274be82085f2069bc12995fe1 (736x626, 67K)

They own the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlncTVctQsI

Attached: 5af438381dbf6.jpg (850x1024, 281K)

>a boomer kike...hasbarat.
Interesting take.

Attached: anon_right_now.png (231x218, 6K)

There's more human dignity on display in an episode of Fear Factor

Watch senatorial contestants vie for the chance at wealth and power

>That is not a fucking argument

>muslims fagout about american interference
>america walks out, and muslims are still mad

Of course it was, Moshe. You also didnt kill everyone aboard the USS Liberty, and you certainly didn't program the WannaCry virus or the blastworm that fucked up one third of Iran's nuclear facilities. You also totally don't have illegal nuclear arsenal and totally didn't use chemical weapons against Syria and Palestine.
I hope they breach the wall and flood your unholy land with the fury of a thousand Holocausts.

It's almost like this happened en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_recognition_of_Jerusalem_as_capital_of_Israel and started the whole shistorm.
Why are you so fucking dense?

Attached: 1449797736906.jpg (450x410, 20K)

Glowies are converging, disband

>that entire article
is it really that hard to find a nations capital ? just go there and look for the parliament its not that hard , takes a couple of days max how did it take USA 70 years ?

Attached: 31100499_371561303252632_4181217844534444032_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=2bba9e8e1195fc8452afb468d314a9a6 (960x960, 677K)

>Rand means prostitute in Hindi
Can you please take her back Pajeet?

>They are responsible for most of the crime and drug deals in it. They gang up on whites all the time. They vandalize cars and storefronts for fun.
So how about you stop being a shabbos for Israel and they will be able to live in their Palestinian homeland.
>allows Jews to herd Palestinians into a ghetto
>complains when the Jews send these Palestinians to the USA
>still sacrifices his cock skin for his Jew massas

How about the concept of that we leave the middle east entirely and end all immigration

For there to be a capital, there must be a nation. Self proclaimed states like Isis and Israel aren't sovereign states. You also have no territory, you're just barging in on someone else's.

The Lord of the Rings was made in New Zealand.

She should have stayed and thrown her shoes at him, that is the respect he deserved.

Americas hat should know it place and tie the line.

Iran destabilized Iraq and Syria, stop spewing your uninformed propaganda