Hey guys! My name is Matt and I'm from reddit! Me and some friends from Jow Forumsthe_donald wanted to talk to our...

Hey guys! My name is Matt and I'm from reddit! Me and some friends from Jow Forumsthe_donald wanted to talk to our brothers on Jow Forums. We're seeing a lot of anti-Israel talk. Why do you guys hate them? We're all on the same side! We're all fighting muslims! We shouldn't be fighting against Jews, they're not the real enemy! We need to come together and fight Islam!

Attached: the-donald-reddit-640x480.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=MDX2AnQRRD8
cosmos.ucc.ie/cs1064/jabowen/IPSC/articles/article0005345.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being this transparent

What are you talking about brother?

ebic!!!!

kill yourself

>Le D&C JIDF thread
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3245, 2.53M)

Welcome bro
>We're seeing a lot of anti-Israel talk
It's just a few white supremacists
>Why do you guys hate them
We don't. We want to MAGA and MIGA just as you do

Attached: 150714__United_Petition.jpg (1200x600, 453K)

HELLO BROTHER

Attached: 1510593004931.jpg (356x429, 50K)

>My name is Matt

Attached: nose.png (512x575, 129K)

Jow Forums has been psyopped by Russians pretty hard.
If you're anti-semitic ask yourself the following...
Why do you agree with Islamic hordes who want to destroy europe?
Why do you agree with communists who want to destroy nationalism?
Why do you agree with countries like Iran and Turkey regarding Israel and not your own people?
It's because Russian shills and leftist Jews tricked you.

Attached: 1506528625069.jpg (720x960, 119K)

I didn't even know that was a thing, but I still don't know why you guys hate people who aren't killing you(Jews) more than people who actually are killing you(muslims)

>We need to come together and fight Islam!

unironically agree

Hi Matt the Dolan needs your support.

Attached: 1xdhmf.jpg (420x358, 38K)

no reddit spacing, fake

What’s your reddit name so I can give you some of those awesome upvotes.

He got it.
Not Reddit. No Reddit spacing.

Attached: image.jpg (584x637, 196K)

because

Attached: 514894894894651564165.jpg (6256x3240, 2.82M)

Hi Matt, welcome to Jow Forums. In spite of what the media is willing to report on regarding this place, Jow Forums does not adhere to a central dogma and holds very diverse opinions concerning ideology. One of the few common principles is that there are no 'sacred cows' here, anything and everything is subject to scrutiny and criticism. Bare in mind that many elements of this website are not organic, such as paid shills who push particular narratives and ideologies. With enough time and patience, you too will be able to identify these inorganic elements (who will likely reply to shit on me).
I'm not going to give a direct answer, as I cannot speak for everyone. But, I'll posit a question of my own:
What do the blue stripes on Israel's flag represent?

meanwhile, over on r/the_donald

Attached: dick_niggers.png (1816x430, 121K)

I don't now, why?

Bump for basic things of common interest.

Attached: quote-if-you-want-to-know-who-controls-you-look-at-who-you-are-not-allowed-to-criticize-voltaire-131 (850x393, 53K)

You must have said something racist or anti-Semitic. The mods do a pretty good job

Go home to your cats Matthew.

*toy squeak*
MAGA, my fellow BASED magapedes!

Cheap

“’Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates” (Genesis 15:18).

Starting to understand the constant wars in the Middle East now?

Attached: Greater Israel.jpg (474x260, 24K)

It's because of radical muslims. they want to conquer like they did in the crusades.

This user gets it.

I've never used Reddit but it sounds dreadful

Israel is not based, they are the scum of the Earth who are solely responsible for the problem of Islamic terrorism and creating the refugee problem in an attempt to prop themselves up and destroy western civilization.
None of these Western Countries facing a refugee crisis would be having these problems if the Jews knew their fucking place and didn't provoke them to begin with.
They own and control the Mainstream Media companies in all of these countries and push for Diversity and Multiculturalism and that Nationalism is inherently racist and Nazi behavior, yet they sterilized and deported their own blacks, have a border wall, and are Ethno Nationalist themselves. Hypocrisy in it's purest form.
Think if some retarded fucking dude just kicked your door down and walked up into your house, then lit your couch on fire, went to the kitchen to get a fucking cup of water to pour on the blazing couch and went "look I'm helping aren't you grateful goy?" when they're the ones who lit your couch on fire to begin with.
At this point would even prefer 1 Jew to die slowly and painfully one at a time than if all the Muslims in the middle east got nuked at once.
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind if they all died, but fucking Jewroaches need to be exterminated before we can get anything else done, we would literally be able to achieve world peace in a world without Hebrews.

Spiderman tear down this garbage thread

Attached: kys pls.jpg (299x168, 5K)

When I was young I avoided it out of superstition simply because the guy who created the site an hero'd, now other than occasionally reading a thread because I'm looking for specific information or laughing at someone who got doxxed for being on there, I'm glad I've never joined that shithole

>*toy squeak*
>MAGA, my fellow BASED magapedes!

kek

Attached: 1526020198959.jpg (1160x963, 337K)

>Radical Muslims
Why has ISIS never attacked Israel user?
youtube.com/watch?v=MDX2AnQRRD8
cosmos.ucc.ie/cs1064/jabowen/IPSC/articles/article0005345.html

Attached: Gen. Patton -Jews2.jpg (580x584, 113K)

thanks (((matt)))
we'll call you, ok?

Attached: Untitled.png (250x186, 38K)

mmmm hey there matty boy :)

Attached: 98654.png (640x632, 957K)

I want to throw some dirty bombs on the religious monuments in is real Palestine. Can you help?
No?
So just shut up!

Stormfags have a strong hatred of Jews because stormfags are literally Nazis
Despite only making up 40% of the posters here, these fuckers have dominance
I would honestly prefer T_D redditor boomers to stormniggers at this point

they demand america waste money protecting them because they run their mouths and start fights. this creates refugees

the jews are to blame for the current refugee problem because israel wont shut the fuck up and stop trying to address americas congress on national television every time it wants something done

Then go there. But notice the lack of argument and total ignorance on this matter, this redditor has. Enjoy the ignorance over there user, the truth can be uncomfortable.

Attached: 1521251781957.gif (352x198, 1.93M)

>truth
Conspiracy theorist ramblings aren't reality

Why are you here? I don't want to see you. Take your issue elsewhere alright. I hate your kind. Even if this is just a ruse, doesn't matter so here's your reply. Death to Israel and America of course! jew lover.

Attached: ayatollah-e1526094385545.png (650x480, 432K)

They are state supported terrorist that genocide people, ad are given carts LA Blanche to do what ever the fuck they want. They are given power to decide outcomes for the usa.

Also they where behind 9/11

>I prefer unwelcome hordes that fail to assimilate
Sure thing yid.

Anons, repeat after me:

GO BACK TO R3DDIT YOU FUCKING PLEB. SAGE

kikes stole my foreskin and ruined my country. i hope iran nukes them, and jew-hives like DC, new york and hollywood

> (OP)
>GO BACK TO R3DDIT YOU FUCKING PLEB. SAGE
(OP)
GO BACK TO R3DDIT YOU FUCKING PLEB. SAGE (OP)
GO BACK TO R3DDIT YOU FUCKING PLEB. SAGE

Id rather just have my standard bait threads

Attached: BBA74324-0674-4BF5-813F-BB55EA7CD00D.jpg (750x570, 448K)

You don't need to be a stormfag to hate Jews.
Being Polish and not retarded, there's nothing I hate more than actual Nazis, but Jews are not far down that list.