How? Why, of those 300 whores, did not a single one say anything? I really hate this about women

How? Why, of those 300 whores, did not a single one say anything? I really hate this about women.

>be voluntarily intimate with man for months
>years later
>R-RAEEEEP
>now give me money
>me too! give me money too!

There is something seriously and fundamentally wrong with women. White men really fucked up big time. Every other ethnic group on the world knew better and kept women in control. Only white men had this brilliant idea to 'liberate' women and now they are destroying our society and whoring around all day.

Attached: 1510458731419.png (1170x1004, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You see, they are SURVIVORS! It's like an other holocaust. Women love to voluntarily get a crotch massage by this dude, this turns them into SURVIVORS! They survived the joy of their intense orgasms.

Attached: 1507717753583.png (1200x234, 48K)

>survivors

Lmao wtf

Never underestimate female desire to be a victim.

That "trial" was a circus and this guy didn't do shit.

He used to massage their pelvic floor through the vagina right in front of the parents. The parents were there in the room to make sure it was strictly therapeutic.

Then they waited until AFTER the little bitches' careers were over before they decided to scream rape. It wasn't rape when they were on the fucking team! But after the money dried up, it became rape.

probably because it's fake. just like Cosby

>Jow Forums is so full of incels they take a break from accusing everyone they don't like of being a pedo to defend a pedo non-white

This place is also full of the type of cucks who have been physically abused by their doctor when he circumcised them as babies, their single mother when she spanked them and bullies at school picking on them and defend this behavoir never mind not speak up against it.

Attached: 567e77c37c5c6eb28f87e46d1d7ea4242b4d581b.png (643x512, 493K)

Jow Forums is full of different people who say different things

Why did they not say anything? Would you really feel violated if all an older woman did was touch your penis during a massage?

>all your tuition money goes to thots

HAHHAHHAH keep going to college it's really worth it goy

you will often see male celebrities or rich guys with 10+ women at their feet

they have no souls

WOMEN

> respect women

??

NO

Attached: 1503334096275.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

still, that kind of genital manipulation would probably warp a pubescent girl's sexuality in the same way that repeated medical examinations of the penis can lead to significant sexual dysfunction in boys.

why didn't he teach them how to do it themselves? e.g., demonstrate with line art and/or anatomical models? even directly teaching them to masturbate would be sexually healthier, IMO

>White men really fucked up big time. Every other ethnic group on the world knew better and kept women in control. Only white men had this brilliant idea to 'liberate' women

Yes OP (((White Men)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Attached: 04756867978.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Yeah, women should be put in their place. As they will doom us if left to their own devices.

Because they were all fucking retarded.

The dude convinced 300 girls that he had to put his fingers in their pussy so he could push on a muscle.

No blowjobs
No sex
No kissing
No other groping

Goddamnit people are dumb

>get caught for sexual abuse of minors after 20 years of work
yeaaaaaaaaaaah im not buying it

Am I reading this wrong or does every single one of those whores get around 1.7 mln $ because some guy touched their va-jey-jey? And yet they say women are oppressed. Gender segregated cities when?

complain when its happening not fucking 10 years later tho

>Students on campus are okay with a tuition raise to pay for this

Attached: 1520993943419.jpg (403x403, 20K)

his hymen-breaking count must be through the roof. it baffles me why he didn't show them something like pic related and trust them to figure it out. it's their pussy after all.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1800x1448, 505K)

Not being devil's advocate, but we even saw Jimmy Saville get frisky on air and no one bate and eye.

Yeah, women are vile rotten money grabbing cunts.

Attached: BDCF47FC-A30D-46DA-AE96-8B345A8D4882.jpg (600x400, 88K)

Why has Mr. Bean done this?

OP, you are certainly a very dull sort of tool, aren't you? This moron's victim's weren't even ALL WHITE, whereas you just can't help yourself, can you? Homo eurocanadiensis is dumbass.

Attached: cuckit.jpg (599x450, 66K)

Dumb roastie detected. It was countries led by white men who empowered women and made it the global ideal.

300 whores? They're kids you snot fuck little brat.

>defending pedophiles because you can't get women

Every time he sniffed his fingers another million dollars was added to the pussy ledger.

I'm pretty sure they were teens and pre-teens.

Why is he responsible if the girls' parents were present????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the court should definitely ask, "why did you consent to this," but he probably convinced them with appeals to expertise. if they produced resultant sexual therapy bills I could see that as reimbursing the damage. he obviously did not exercise professional judgement when he failed to consider other ways to introduce the regimen, if it was so important in the first place.

Michigan State will just increase tuition and make that 500M back. It's the students who will be affected by this.

wow, they're getting $$$$PAID$$$$$
just like the victims of weinstein and billcosby

goys always get burned and financially raped.
thats why the jews are rich and how they get richer.

To be fair there were accounts of some of the victims trying to come forward or saying something to their coach or parents who told them to just shrug it off or that they were just overreacting and that he's just a doctor
With all the CP they found on this dude's computer and how much money he must get working with nationwide reputable teams I don't doubt he was diddling them, all of this could've been avoided if we didn't allow so much focus and money and inflated importance to go into school sports

>Why, of those 300 whores, did not a single one say anything?
Only $500 million reasons

This, the courts are famously backed up, but this unhinged female judge set aside time for a week of Chinese-style popular condemnation, where people (to include non-victims) got to insult and threaten Nasser. This happened in an American courtroom at the instigation of a law school graduate and judge.

I am very suspicious of claims of finding CP on a seized computer. One of the things NXIVM was doing with their allied Democrat prosecutors like Schneiderman was aggressively going after critics, and in one case CP was found -- four months after the computer was seized.

Because in the leftist utopia, nobody in good standing is ever responsible for anything: all responsibility is dumped on the heads of those who win the "lottery."

As long as a woman can cry and get free money, I can't respect them, sorry.

This is the whole point of feminism. Women realized that they can milk money out of men just because they have a gush between their legs.
Why wouldn't they do it? There is no negative consequence whatsoever for them.

On the other hand, if that guy, for example, hired some hitmen, and got every single one of those girls and their families killed, as well as the judge, prosecutor, and everyone involved in the trial right down to the guards ; maybe things would be different.