Is America moving towards a police state?

Police can search your vehicle even when not given consent. A dog ffs is used to determine whether you are trafficking drugs and polygraph tests which are known to be inaccurate are still used as a tool to file charges. We are given field sobriety tests but are not allowed to watch the recording to validate that you failed. The system is corrupted and it seems that there is an imminent attack.on the working class white man all to appease the niggers and kikes.

Attached: image.png (500x375, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/sMdyk
archive.li/O4v7w
blacklistednews.com/article/65309/thousands-of-people-in-only-one-state-have-been-in-jail-for-over-a-year-and-never-proven.html
archive.li/1Ggyc
archive.li/dam4N
archive.fo/FsoXn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you think 9/11 was for?

it already is a police state cops can do whatever they want

Sadly, you're correct. Land of the free huh? Lmmfao.More like land of the greed.

20 years in afghanistan where 90% of heroin production originates and the biggest opioid epidemic in history. Kinda makes you think eh?

Attached: 1524515154848.png (337x480, 350K)

They don't need consent if they have probable cause. Stop smoking weed and drinking in your fucking car and you never have to worry about it.
The only time an officer is legally able to search your vehicle if you're not being retarded is with consent. He won't do it if you don't give it because 4th amendment violations tend to get people fired.

Sorry, but that is complete bullshit. They don't need a reason to pull you over. Let's say for example I'm traveling down the highway and.there is a vehicle in front of me. If the cop has interacted with me before all he needs to do is pull me over for following a vehiclet too closely regardless if I was or wasn't. And if you believe profili g does.not exist then you must be living in a dream world. For the record; I don't smoke weed or drink and drive.

>moving towards
You kids are so cute with your lack of perspective

I'm not saying all cops are corrupt zogbots but most definitely abuse their power. They are public servants and their job is to SERVE the public not harass and give out bogus charges all for the greater good of their department and city funding.

>turning into

I think the real problem is that America turned into a police state like 50 years ago and our lack of political language to discuss this makes it impossible to address. America died in the 1960s and we are just experiencing the long, imperial decline of the Cesarian era.

Still, from the corpse of the Roman empire great nations did rise. We should be looking towards the parts of the country with the greatest hope for the future and focus on defending that.

They need a reason to pull you over or they risk losing their jobs or being suspended.
CAN they lie and pull you over regardless of an actual traffic violation? Of course. But that is a violation of that person's rights, and as stated before could open them up to lawsuits, being fired or even charged federally. So the probability of that happening is so slim it's not worth worrying about.
Also. You mention in your initial post field sobriety video. They do get to view the tape, in court. It would be completely ridiculous to suggest an offender be allowed to review the tape prior to going to jail. Their input is not required. They do not decide if they pass or fail, the officer does. Should they feel so inclined, they often have the ability to provide a blood sample to prove they were not intoxicated.

>They do not decide if they pass or fail, the officer does.
This is the major problem. Police making arrests based on charges they determine is bullshit. Evidence should be gathered and brought to a judge to seek an arrest warrant for a specific crime in every case, no exceptions. I actually like the move that NYC is making towards requiring cops to send digital copies of evidence to a judge to seek a search warrant before they act. It puts everything back in the proper order.
Cops should be able to detain people for questioning and that is it.

Yes, but by the time you actually get to view the tape it's already too late. What I meant by that statement is that there should be an independent party involved when conducting a fst. I'm almost positive in the history of policing in America that there has been hundreds if not thousands of cases where someone was charged with dui/dwi and was completely sober.....

Extremely underrated

And fighting against law enforcement in the court of law is pointless. Judges side with police officers 99.999% of the time.

You're both retarded.
Officers arrest based on probable cause for the charges they determine best fit the crime.
Offenders are charged, not found guilty. People get their day in court. If there is no evidence a charge will be dropped.

Yes, yes...America is baaaad. So pick your shit up and move to your choice of globalist nirvana.

So you're telling me dilated pupils is enough evidence to convict someone for a dui?

If i could hop a plane tonight, believe me, I'd be gone. This country is a shell of it's former self. We are the cattle being lead to slaughter.

>Officers arrest based on probable cause for the charges they determine best fit the crime.
They aren't trained or educated to make these determinations, and the constitution sets out exactly who has these powers. Police are not among them.

I think you understood the point and are just sideskirting the issue.

Checked. Quads of truth. Cops and niggers should both hang.

Attached: eda8a82bf65985c46b661b86304746a4.jpg (951x1089, 1.11M)

Of course not.
Show me a case where that happened.
However, pupil sized in combination with varying degrees of nystagmus can be a clear indication someone is intoxicated.
However, some people have resting nystagmus, which is why the additional field sobriety tasks are gone through.
I can explain this in further detail if you require.

Agreed

It's literally their job you Mook.
They arrive, find out x happen. Look in the law book to figure out what crime best fits the events. Charge and arrest based on the best fit.
Should this need to be altered, the DA will do so at the initial hearing.

Calm down, officer. I know deceptiveness is part of your job but we're all anonymous here.

Look at those fucking digits! Cops forever btfo. Day of the rope today!

Attached: 20729726_1485390731500299_6627005692550628716_n.jpg (627x904, 65K)

wow cops BTFO day of anarchy is coming

Attached: mm.png (686x536, 629K)

Their job should be to go out and arrest people who already have a warrant out against them that was issued by a judge who has reviewed the evidence and determined that there is enough cause for an arrest. The cops should not be circumventing this process for the sake of expediency.

digits

Since we're already on DUIs, which is a crime. How would they be dealt with in your world?
Would they be let go, to go crash into your mother and father coming home from dinner? Or would they be held on scene for hours until someone with the appropriate authority comes and makes a decision.
Should judges come to every reported crime to tell an officer if a crime was actually committed and needs to be investigated?

Like I said, I like the NYPD's solution. They are sending digital copies of evidence to judges who can review and issue a preliminary warrant. I don't think any arrest should be affected until that is done.

We have the technology to undo this anti-american power tripping institution that has developed over the ourse of 20th century, now all we need is the will to implement it.
I'd much rather be stuck on the side of the road waiting for a judge to OK an arrest than be stuck in the county jail waiting for my turn to habeus corpus.

You're living in a fantasy world.
If a crime is occurring in front of a police officer, obviously he needs to an and affect an arrest for that crime.
There's no reason to drag out the process.

>polygraph tests which are known to be inaccurate are still used as a tool to file charges
No, they aren't. The only thing police might use a polygraph for is to encourage a confession. The theory is that because a suspect is dumb enough to beliebe the polygraph is accurate and admisdinle in court which will lead to a confession that is admissible. Its the same as lying about what another what another suspect has said or lying about what evidence you have.

>Someone commits mass murder and then surrenders

Alright sir we’re gonna let you go and file for an arrest warrant, please don’t kill anyone else or leave the country.

It’s not like you have to wait long for a first appearance hearing.

I guess the NYPD are living in fantasy land too? lol get bent badgelicker.

The NYPD has a staff of 55,000 people.
That's some hard cherry picking you're doing.
If it works for New York that's great. It's not feasible for the rest of the country.

What did you get arrested for recently?

I've never been arrested, but I also don't live in a hellhole where the cops can dump as many charges as they can think up on you right out of the gate and put it on the internet before a judge takes a look at you and decides whether they have standing to bring you to trial for this in the first place.

If we made it harder to slap people with charges there would be fewer arrests and the country would be less of a police-state.

This is what you get with niggers and spics. They're incapable of self-discipline.

Police are humans and humans make errors. Eliminate the humans from the equation and you eliminate any errors....

I can not answer that but I do know the current solution isn't working either. I know people whom have 5 DUIs and are driving around to this day.

> moving
No we are already there.
Some examples.

California Couple Targeted For Being Preppers From Their Facebook Posts
archive.fo/sMdyk

Raided by Cops for Facebook Post of LEGAL Morel Mushrooms
archive.li/O4v7w

blacklistednews.com/article/65309/thousands-of-people-in-only-one-state-have-been-in-jail-for-over-a-year-and-never-proven.html

8 Ways We Regularly Commit Felonies Without Realizing It
archive.li/1Ggyc

Police Cadets Expose Dept. For Training Cops To View Public As ‘Cockroaches’ They Are At War With
archive.li/dam4N

Hundreds of police chiefs tell Congress not to pass concealed carry bill
archive.fo/FsoXn

Attached: serveimages.jpg (1076x767, 103K)

really makes you think

Attached: a facist.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Re: your picture - exempt because state thugs.

>Is America moving towards a police state?

we have been a police state for decades now. when we are beaten over the head with "freedom", "liberty", etc, nonstop by the education system, television, newspapers, magazines, books, movies, etc you finally get to the point where you realize that the bigger the lie, the more they push it on you.

Jew shills that are given permission to harass the public and we must lie down and lick their boots...
I don't think so.

Pulls you over for not wearing a seatbelt
Doesn't have to wear seatbelt himself

>They don't need consent if they have probable cause.

Reread the Constitution.

Yeah right!

In Pennsylvnia DOT cops will unplug your tail lights and fine you for not having working lights.

Attached: pa_censors.png (319x240, 50K)

oh jeez a legitimate post that doesn't say KIKES a million times. Thanks user
As much as I hate this place I still glance at the front page from time to time. Usually it's cuckhold fetish shit and concern trolling. But every now and then you get a decent gem like this

>leave this place user. Rhetorical questions and memeflags aren't going to enlighten you

That's the fault of the courts, not the police
That's how it's done. Clearly it's not against the constitution or it wouldn't be common practice.

Wearing a seatbelt SHOULD be a choice not a mandatory law. Also, being fined for riding in the bed of pickup! Lol I grew up doing that and was never killed. Only retards died doing it and that's just natural selection.

this board is dead is Kek is blessing posts like this.

Attached: 1526349682601.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Fuck plebbit. I like it here. It's comfy and the overall insanity makes my problems look like the common cold.

don't go to plebbit then
They got this new MMO called IRL
It's shitty sometimes but you get to do some crazy shit

>this is legal if you live within 50 miles of Canada

Attached: checkpoint.png (590x378, 372K)