Dual citizenship problem (jews) and the USA gov

My last topic got slid pretty fast, I (((wonder why)))>

I was only recently made aware (mostly through Pat Little) but a major fact we need to spread to normies is that almost all major politicians who really are the worst are all dual citizens with israel.
This includes such hits as john bolton, feinstien, chuck schumer, debbbi Wasserman Schultz.

hpub.org/list-of-us-politicians-who-hold-israeli-citizenship-netanyahu-himself-is-a-u-s-citizen/

It is absolutely insane. Then when you consider fienstien endlessly gun grabbing, or debbie WS calling the NRA a terrorist organization, when you realize they are literally ALL jew citizens its like 'how the fuck is this even going on?'

Attached: qrx442.jpg (440x600, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

python.org/downloads/
atom.io/
mega.nz/#!GzBVHZqI!7ra9OMWlrkxX5SlXSXE1wf-6UcdOdbiK6e6EQKYY3Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep. A lot of politicians have dual citizenships with israel. And all of them care more about israel than the US.

There should be a law saying US politicians should only be US citizens, otherwise it'd be considered a conflict of interest.

pretty sure you can't join the military with this status, yet you can go be a politician.

Attached: 831b68318b9083d61e359830bacf768515ddf7fc_1_350x500.jpg (350x500, 86K)

As much as I love Trump I wish he'd stop the israeli boot-licking. It should be AMERICA FIRST not israel.

Trump was a decent try, but he failed us. He is going back on everything he promised.

Attached: 5af892e3cc57c.jpg (936x960, 173K)

Search for Samuel Sheinbein, my young friend.

In order to get a top secret clearance you have to renounce any other citizenship you may have.

. . . .aaaaand this is where I realized that all of my late-night kek-worship was for naught. We all got fucked. SAD

Yeah and I actually thought that he might pull through. He's not even doing it with CHYNA, promising the bastards more jobs and shit.

Well, I can admit when I got conned.

I wouldn't say he failed us. He's helping the economy and that's really what's most important right now. The problem is that there are a lot of people who have too much to lose by Trump fixing too much. And i'm positive Hillary isn't the only politician known for hiring hitmen to make her problems go away. He can do a lot more for us if he doesn't get JFK'd.

I voted for him because I knew he'd be a spanner in the works, slowing down the destruction of the country rather than stopping it. He's reversing a lot of the crap Obama did, but he's got to do it in tiny steps because any radical move he makes could be his undoing.

I just wish he wouldn't act like he gives a shit about Israel, even if he does help them like they expect him to.

Attached: 1510890897392.png (1100x900, 583K)

He's a stepping stone to a better leader.

Getting American whites to think in terms of race...out loud...will be the biggest thing any president has done in the last half century.

I wouldn't be surprised if he genuinely starts to scare Republican voters into seeing their party as dead in the water demographically because of non-whites. Now that is something that will actually spark shit like forced removal.

psst...hey faggot, want to elect /ourguy/?

1)Change SSID to Vote Patrick Little 4 Senate
2)Download littlebot instagram bot.

*I'm running 2 bots

>*First create an instagram account on your phone or PC and upload memes/pictures to profile

>1) Download/install Python 3.6.5 from >python.org/downloads/
>-Check the "Add to Path" box on installation

>2) Download/install atom.io/ text editor

>3) Download/intall Instagram pre-configured Bot
mega.nz/#!GzBVHZqI!7ra9OMWlrkxX5SlXSXE1wf-6UcdOdbiK6e6EQKYY3Bg
>-Unzip to desktop and open littlebot.py in atom text editor
>-Change login and password field in littlebot.py to your Instagram user name and password
>-Navigate to src folder in atom(top left corner)
>-Navigate to instabot.py under src folder
>-change line 300, which reads; self.user_id = "username" - with your Instagram user name

>4)run littlebot.py

Attached: 2018-05-16 14_57_51-C__WINDOWS_py.exe.png (615x958, 88K)

>all the SSIDS

Attached: 2018-05-16 14_35_02-.png (369x599, 21K)

women love Patrick Little.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x725, 154K)

Maybe through the cia, but dont think for a second the senators etc have access to big time stuff.

>spark shit like forced removal
That's never going to happen. At best we can take away gibs and stop them from flooding into the country through the boarders, but there'll never be some mass-deportation of darkies.

Haha, legit as fuck user. I commend you.

One third of this country is on welfare. Take away their food stamps and see what happens.

The white population will be on board with repatriation overnight.

Nah.

>repatriation
for what?

Attached: 346e7ac4cdc7f37d750224b038b1cb575132aa7b_1_600x638.jpg (600x638, 126K)

Can we stop this nazi anime crap.

Is this better there schlomo?

Attached: 1487381916622.jpg (200x267, 14K)