What will america look like in 2050

What will america look like in 2050, and is there way to stop it, or prolong it, did Trump do anything about huge demographic change coming?

Attached: thisisuamerimutts.jpg (600x739, 102K)

I mean that picture is pretty accurate desu

this isn't going to happen even if the immigration doesn't stop, there isn't much mixing going on. There will just be de facto racial segregation like always, the brown sections will just be bigger.

Rates of intermarriages among newlyweds in the U.S. have nearly tripled since 1980 (6.7%) increasing to 14.6% in 2008 and 15.1% in 2010.
There is a strong regional pattern to intermarriage. Among all new marriages in 2010, 22% in the West were interracial or interethnic, compared with 14% in the South, 13% in the Northeast and 11% in the Midwest.

I mean it's only growing, and with the new media focus on mixing, it'll influence children in the future even more. There's no way of stopping it

and its BEAUTIFUL!
creeks*

Speak for yourself. In my hometown when I go outside I'm the only person with blue eyes.

White births in most states are less than half at this point and interacial marriage is on the rise. What we need to do is cut immigration and deport as many people as possible. Also maybe creating reservations for blacks and encourage them to migrate into those for "cultural reasons" would be good.

In 2050, most of American will look white, gook, and nigger mixed.

Lol, you'll get even more immigration in future when you get democratic president and senate who will give amnesty to 3 million illegals in US

>and is there way to stop it, or prolong it
Not at this point, no.

>did Trump do anything about huge demographic change coming?
Nope.

Don't get your hopes up. That's what they said in ancient India, too.

no its not. intermarriage is a meme. whites want to marry whites unless a white man settles with a good looking ethnic girl.

women from other races all want whites. none of them prefer ethnic men over them.

Amerimutts

Attached: E1AB6EB2-916B-4309-89A3-EE9F72D2F860.png (547x626, 17K)

That’s what most white Empires in the past said. I will list them for you.
Egypt
Iran
India
Greece
Rome
See a pattern there? Where I live there are a ton of “”””Italians”””” from the south. They all look like Indians, Mexicans or some version of the el goblin meme. There is a reason why lighter skinned areas of Italy are really successful relative to the darker ones. The darker parts of Italy all used to be white in the past. If you want to see what your future is just look at any of the former empires that I listed.

Dios...

>Bongistan

Attached: 1526190470005.png (640x638, 280K)

Yup. America will one day be a distant memory of past greatness just like the rest of the empires you listed. For all the things whites are good at, they can't seem to fix this same problem that plagues them over and over. And what's worse? Now there isn't any unadulterated land out west for whites to run to now. Both Europe and America have nonwhites in their midst now.

And this, is beautiful.

Fake and gay just like your “white” demographic lmao

I see this already in new york

>...and it's beautiful

A Swiss talking about Italians so typical ahahahah
I bet you are a german Swiss or better, a germanjew, because you job is basically the same

Me too. Average people in NYC subway

You realize that 93% of your legal immigration comes from outside of Europe year after year. That doesn't include illegal immigration.
Well only 16-17% of Americans have blue eyes.

2050 will be a hell of a time