British Police Plan to Give Guns to Regular Officers

SHEW ME YER TELLY LICENCE RITE NOW!!!1
twitter.com/BBCNews/status/996877631667757057

Attached: cop.jpg (1024x771, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we get to enjoy all the drama of when a white cop blows away a brown person just like americans
>more cops with guns = more career criminals getting guns = easier for citizens to get guns illegally
based

>>more cops with guns = more career criminals getting guns = easier for citizens to get guns illegally
lol what give you that impression? YOu will just be like france where the cops are walking around with machine guns in tactical units while the average person has an unsharpeend pencil for self-defense.

don't know whats the problem with this, every other police force already functions that way.

ITS JUST NOT ENOUGH WITH TV LICENSE AND BIN THAT KNIFE.

It's just funny because it means something changed to warrant such a change in policy. To us it's obvious, but to normalfags?

It will be quite interesting to see if police related shootings will increase if all the paki, nigger and female bobbies get a gun.

>reading comprhension
user said illegal guns, and the average citizen isn't a criminal.
But criminals obtaining guns based on the escalation of force. Running away from police is faster when you don't have to worry about being shot. And one way to deter followers is to shoot at them.
So naturally this will be a solution for most criminals who are presently running around with knives and not much else.
Plus owning and using firearms draws a heap of attention from witnesses and government alike.

And how will these guns be smuggled in?

up the butt

>britcucks will now risk getting shot for being right wing and guilty of wrongthink

What a time to be alive

But seriously, isn't it amazing how the threat of terrorism is a golden opportunity for states to increase their power dramatically? In France they used this as an excuse to allow cops to carry their service gun even when they are not on the job. The state can also confiscate anyone's weapons without any due legal process, can put people on a list of persons banned from owning firearms for any reason, can also preemptively arrest people for no reason, etc.
And at the very same time, they are telling us legal guns are the problem so we'll need to have even more restrictive gun laws. And we are not even allowed to carry fucking pepperspray.

Sometimes I wonder if western states don't import well known terrorists, allow them to get guns, and let them run amok on purpose. Actually, I'm sure they are doing just that.

Most of them come over from ex-Yugo states

And then the """"anti-terrorism"""" laws are used to arrest/deport people who say negative things about Islam (Lauren Southern and Pettibone were kicked out under counter-terrorism clauses, Tommy Robinson has been terrorized by police state for 2 decades under counter-terrorism legislation: youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4)

>And how will these guns be smuggled in?
Actually pretty easily in the UK since you only need to smuggle/fabricate the illegal portions of the firearm. The rest can be obtained legally in the UK as a "replica".

You can't defend yourself in UK if you can run away.

100% on the money. Perfect opportunity

BY JOVE! THE CONSTABULARY TO WIELD THOSE EVIL YANKEE TOOLS? AN OUTRAGE BEFORE HER MAJESTY! WHO WILL THE PAKISTANIS BREED WITH NOW? LET US WRITE STRONGLY WORDED LETTERS ON THIS MATTER! TALLY HO!

>Sometimes I wonder if western states don't import well known terrorists, allow them to get guns, and let them run amok on purpose. Actually, I'm sure they are doing just that.

I've had this thought for a long time.

I have a similar conspiracy theory about Osama Bin-Laden, that they didn't "find" him until he was no longer useful for US foreign policies. The world's most resourceful intelligence agency uses 10 years to find him, and when they do he lives right next to an army base? Come the fuck on.

Rip bongs.
>Press f to pay respects.

Attached: 1525979991017.jpg (640x511, 59K)

and still no guns for the public...lol
Britt/pol/=cucks

>give officers guns and convince them to use them when needed
>inevitably a lot of colored people get killed by police justifiably
>english dindue knuffines get angry
>jews in america use these stats to prove that guns are bad in america
this is probably going to benefit the jews pol
This is bad

they are admitting the yanks are right,just shoot criminals dead and let god sort em out