NEW Jow Forums PROJECT

PIC-RELATED RED-PILLED 4 OF MY NORMIE FRIENDS

I'VE FOUND THE CURE, Jow Forums

>Print
>Go out and paste it
>Preferably around your middle/high schools/colleges

Make your ancestors proud
>for once

Attached: IslamicStages.png (1613x1213, 1.63M)

Q predicted this

>read
>bump
>print
>paste

bump

Attached: edfb63952b49338dfe505f378c553ba083ff61b5e1db3c042e7c4a0f553f0a31.jpg (720x569, 47K)

bump

What if I don't want to make my ancestors proud? What have they done for me other than fighting so that I could become a minority in my own city? Fuck this.

>What if I don't want to make my ancestors proud?
Then make your future generations proud

bump

Life is struggle and everyone is playing for keeps buddy, it's fight or die I'm afraid.

>NEW Jow Forums PROJECT
stopped reading there
kill yourself
Just kidding, I read the whole post and you really need to kill yourself

Settle down there, Ahmed

BUMP

Bump

bump

bump

I'll try posting it in public, but this wouldn't go over well with my friends. For starters, it's complete fiction. Secondly, any philosophical point it's trying to make about the limits of democracy and dangers of immigration, Leftists are too dumb to understand. Their reaction will be 120% kneejerk.

>this is a slippery slope fallacy, checkmate bigot idiot...

Which part of the post is "fiction"?

You obvioulsy dont go around pasting it during the day. You wait till its dark and then paste the post to poles/walls etc. when no one sees you.

Heyyyy this is bretty gud actually have a bump

Fiction in that there are no sources. The scenario it sets up mirrors what's actually happening in the West. The problem is that the Left doesn't believe it, and they will reject any evidence that even remotely attacks Islam or immigrants. So it's not just that there aren't sources, but that the Left is actively anti-intellectual and immune to facts. It's a religion. I think we all know this by now.

How about actual statistics of Muslim terror attacks

>Fiction in that there are no sources.
Im trying to post sources but tardchan thinks my "comments are spam"..
Just search "800% terror increase on google" and "109 verses in the quran that incites violence" and youll find plenty.

>The problem is that the Left doesn't believe it
My friends did. They didnt care at all about muslims coming here. Now theyre pretty red-pilled when it comes to muslim immigration.

Fucking brutal

>My friends did.
I wonder if things are just worse in Norway than in US. Maybe the people there are ready to accept it.

>800% terror increase
yeah but the left still won't believe it. They will either deflect the point outright with ad hominem or some stupid platitude, or they will say the 800% is because of something else (with no evidence, of course). sorry for being cynical. I know it's worth a shot at my uni

Have a bump, this could be fun.

Heres some coke on a hookers ass.

>Maybe the people there are ready to accept it.
what do you mean?

>yeah but the left still won't believe it.
normies will be struck by it. alt-left antifas etc. obviously wont ever be red-pilled. Normie centrists/left leaning-people will

>My friends did.
Well congratulations your middle-school friends got convinced by something edgy that the authorities don't like.

Saved.
I'll do what I can

where is the part where you explain that the jews orchastrated this and that muslims are just pawns

I found the jew.

high-school friends*

and why is that bad, exactly? its important to redpill them early on

BUMP FOR GODS LOVE

>slippery slope
>fallacy
Choose one.

Literally this

It's 'bad' because it's shallow contrarianism from a few teenagers. They probably would've adopted unironic Nazism if they felt like they could get away with it and upset their parents.