Reminder that if you succumb to yellow fever and make hapa babies you are just as responsible for killing the white...

Reminder that if you succumb to yellow fever and make hapa babies you are just as responsible for killing the white race as white roasties

Attached: 69AE9A41-165C-45B4-998A-0C0706C9216A.jpg (900x506, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h129HNmvlJo
imdb.com/title/tt0377088/?ref_=nv_sr_6
kjclub.com/UploadFile/exc_board_62/2011/03/23/130081024649.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=JdtI1-HiCZw
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/2/687/2843517
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muh superior genes

Attached: 1510959430516.jpg (874x647, 516K)

Reminder that no one gives a fuck what you think.

Attached: roastie holocaust.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

east asian genetics improve the white race

Attached: DcceX_UU8AAFFgK.jpg (1331x2000, 291K)

left pic is proof that hot asians can give you babies with good genes, with out the baggage of a lazy low IQ entitled ex-coalburning roasty

It's sad that a woman who doesn't use aging as an excuse to get fat is demonized so much in our society.

Attached: what's your excuse.jpg (700x475, 69K)

Let's give our women no traditional competition! Lets instead segregate ourself into Alpha and Beta camps and see who can stuff the most into each our shitty womens' respective ends! That's sure going to change them and protect the White race!

Attached: 1520644271243.webm (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Did this bitch fucking age backwards?

Attached: tumblr_p8t7im7JmN1qaorkyo1_1280.jpg (1200x901, 175K)

Lmao maybe yours you ugly beta bitch.

I'm ok with that.

Breeding with a smart asian is better than breeding with a dumb white. Does anyone here actually disagree with this?

Reminder that she's creepier post mutilation. She should have just lost weight, but, considering how South Koreans are, she's probably a (((feminist))).

The people who have yellow fever are just fetishists plain and simple. Just because I appreciate beauty when I see it and wouldn't be against marriage with an Aryan equivalent doesn't mean I'm a fetishist.

Wise herb. This thread, along with OPs message at the start invoking "white", is literally here to waste people's time. How about fucking Jewish women, OP? Like the ugly piece of shit that hosting "Euro"vision?

Attached: ja.jpg (466x571, 50K)

Hey!

He looks like any other old dude I've seen.

Attached: dice.jpg (4065x2710, 1.94M)

This is what guys are in for after a few years of marrying an Asian woman:
youtube.com/watch?v=h129HNmvlJo

>considering how South Koreans are, she's probably a (((feminist))).
There really isn't a lot of feminism in SK. They had a little #MeToo flareup that ended up almost destroying the leftist administration, because they were the ones getting accused.

The problem is that Asian women hate their men. They always have, and they always will.

Attached: tiny.jpg (254x199, 7K)

This is from a mockumentary comedy movie called Mail Order Wife. These people are actors.

Attached: you're a.gif (480x270, 1.04M)

Ignoring the horseshit you just pulled out of your ass, that's good to hear MeToo quieted down in SK. Maybe if they can fix their circumcision practices they'll bump up into the class of countries better than the U.S.

Even still, imagine being "a few years in" and not having impregnated your wife on the fist fucking night you were married.
Such is jew culture

>Ignoring the horseshit you just pulled out of your ass
Megalia and Womad have been shut down. There's no longer a single site in SK for feminists to organize. The public has grown shocked and disgusted by the behavior of these few women, and it may cost Moon reelection, though he's won a lot of points on his talks with NK.

Attached: tumblr_p8t7s4IKRp1qaorkyo2_1280.jpg (899x1200, 142K)

checked. nah. she just hasn't hit the 35 year asian wall yet to disfigure her face and make her hunch

Attached: g.jpg (262x193, 8K)

Yeah. The other part is that everything she's saying is totally reasonable. But the plot is that she's supposed to be a psycho, which is why he doesn't want to preg her. The premise of the movie is "What if you found yourself married to someone you wouldn't even want to talk to?"

But, yeah, it's completely fake, but for some reason keeps getting brought up on these threads. People are dumb.

Attached: 1526167196036.jpg (627x720, 316K)

Nothing you just said made sense. It reads like you had a seizure at the keyboard.

Attached: 150501810ag8197.png (592x576, 961K)

>The problem is that Asian women hate their men. They always have, and they always will
Couldn't you say that for everyone

> most women secretly loath men
That's because they know they're not getting what they wanted, only exceptions is when a dude they settle for is surprisingly alpha over the long term. Or they just perpetually date, same effect.

White women didn't used to hate us. The problem is that Asian men have very very little test. It's SIXTEEN TIMES LESS than White men. The difference in Test between Asian men and Asian women is almost negligible.

Attached: tumblr_ob9ejpm59M1u4xe6to1_500.png (498x295, 213K)

Asian fellas that come over here seem to love getting aussie guys to fuck their friends, weird excuses for males but nice blokes.

East asians are a mix between two ancient human groups...What's known as the 'Jomon' and the Yayoi. kjclub.com/UploadFile/exc_board_62/2011/03/23/130081024649.jpg
The indigenous Jomon were a European type people, and their descendants in Japan to this day have certain non-Asian features like blue eyes. The more 'attractive' the Asian girl the more likely she is to have this 'Jomon' ancestry.
East Asians have on average really high IQs, they have great genetics to produce children with. Eurasian girls are also hot as fuck.
Stop hating people just because they aren't "white."

>East asians are a mix between two ancient human groups...What's known as the 'Jomon' and the Yayoi.
That's just Japan. The Jomon were a mix of the Korean settlers who came over on the landbridge and the Ainu, a Caucasoid race. Essentially, it was a Hapa nation, until the invention of wet rice farming in Korea caused a population boom that expanded across the water into Japan, the Yayoi people. Jomon + Yayoi = Japanese.

Koreans have no Caucasoid blood in them. Theoretically, it should be easy to tell them apart, but most of the Caucasoid was bred out of the Japanese by the Yayoi.

Attached: 1526513762110.jpg (1400x2100, 1.72M)

Wrong. False equivalency. Men and women are not the same and a white womb isn't the same thing as white sperm.

sorry dude white women are FUBAR

Ancient Chinese secret.

Good thing im not white then :)

>dat asian couch
its like its 3/5th scale

I married a white conservative Christian republican qt when she was 25 and by 35 she had turned into a literal pink haired sjw cunt. I’m divorced and have three white sons and am now taking the yellow pill. I did my time with the horror that is modern white women. Fuck you if you have a problem with it.

Objectively untrue

Lying on the internet
disgraceful

>Mixing with a 105 IQ race is the same as mixing with 70 IQ niggers

Attached: Quot_after_the_end_of_world_war_ii_the_world_was__b5d49e56087a674927b32ea54a9b4cf4.jpg (204x200, 9K)

> thinks asian women are better
Kek, have you ever been to the philipines or dated a Korean long term? They're like charicatures of the worst vices of white women turned up to 10.

>godspeed user
I married a happa conservative christian qt when she was 23. She's older now and makes about what I do. I dont know how she is still so tight from all the fucking. I think we have done it at least 3000 times.

>have three white sons

well you've already done your job to save the white race
in that case no WN cares about what you do except that you made a single mother and fatherless children

correct

Reminder that if you race mix with asian and white roasties mix with shitskins you will no longer be of the same race, so they will no longer be your problem anymore.

IN THE MERRY MONTH OF JUNE
FROM ME HUT I STARTED
LEFT THE GUYS OF INDIA
NEARLY BROKEN-HEARTED
WENT OFF TO REAP THE CORN
LEAVE WHERE I WAS BORN
CUT A STOUT BLACK THORN
(TO STICK UP MY FUCKING ASS)
IN A BRAND NEW PAIR OF BROGUES
RATTLING OVER THE SHITSTREATS
AND FRIGHTENING ALL THE PIPSQUEAKS
ON THE ROCKY ROAD TO DUBLIN
12345 HUNT THE HARE AND CHASE HER
DOWN THE ROCKY ROAD
ALL THE WAY TO DUBLIN

FAG FOLLOL LE RAH

Attached: ire.jpg (644x362, 24K)

U wot m8?

Attached: griffin_05_0.jpg (639x990, 181K)

>Implying that a 2 point higher IQ is reason enough to rob your children of a sense of identity and cultural background.

It's a white bitch cosplay.

Attached: 1520643910181.png (596x597, 611K)

Enjoy your manlet sons, race-traitors

Obviously untrue, smart isn't a single gene and even if it were the asians/whites clearly have would have different alleles.

>tfw literally hapa
>capitalized white
Stop astroturfing Stormfront

Attached: asian_timeline.jpg (1600x480, 89K)

>Yeah, I've only taken home gold five times. I know I should be ok with that, but I'm a little disappointed.

Attached: nathanadrian.jpg (625x415, 338K)

That is average IQ, you have far less chance of producing an above average intelligence child with an asian because they're all grouped around the mean. This is of course assuming that asian white alleles are coincident which they aren't.

>tfw already have Asian gf and am happy.

OP btfo

Attached: 87241E83-2170-43DC-BADA-36555AAFA98D.jpg (800x800, 89K)

"How do you do my fellow Jow Forumsacks?"

Attached: tmp_29336-1386430569627858700996.png (501x585, 13K)

Stop larping as White, shlumo.

Attached: truth14dox8kj.jpg (905x714, 230K)

>White women didn't used to hate us

Attached: 343d00c1065d6e2652f8321dc69d7aec9eb6074bf6c4214933281df98469f2a7.jpg (462x435, 35K)

Attached: 22.jpg (274x293, 22K)

Heil.

Attached: 548793463.jpg (1024x705, 250K)

TFW I swam against him in high school. He kicked my ass but still kind of cool.

if you look into the statistics you'll realise that chinks, gooks and japs aren't that short, actually
the average height for chinks and japs is around 5'7'' to 5'8'' and that of gooks is around 5'8'' to 5'9'', which is almost the same as the average for med countries
see asians are really fucking short though

Oh no, some user on the internet who doesnt know what pussy feels like is upset i made lil cute burger/pinoy hybrids
>What ever will i do

KeK
E
K

Attached: 1526346016490.jpg (630x776, 142K)

Distinguished.

Attached: 2019005225.jpg (608x414, 59K)

>proof
Her kids look like they have Down syndrome

I'm a better human being than you, you tryhard boomer faggot. I exposed you, and, with you having been found out, resort to calling me Jewish.
Stop astroturfing. You're not one of us. I'm white. Don't try to fuck with us. Remember Hal Turner? We could have a repeat of THAT if you really want. Maybe it's overdue.

>UK flag
Are you the same jackass that for the past two weeks have been making these threads? Go back to Jow Forumsasianmasculinity and cry more about your women being colonized senpai.

Attached: 1445317982958.png (300x346, 42K)

further proof meds aren't white

t. extremely asspained asian individual

Attached: soon.jpg (67x80, 9K)

Hello Roastie

Spent 8 years with a manipulative roastie and now I'm with a flip. The difference is huge. Do yourself a favour lads and get on the flip train. They are westernised enough to have independent thought yet Asian enough to have decent morals and traditional values

Attached: S03E01-beAvlxTm-subtitled.jpg (688x546, 69K)

This. Asian women expect a lot and just let themselves go after they get married with you after 5 years of getting ganbanged by Tyrone and Malik. Asian women have values, they take care of their bodies, and are vastly more intelligent than any white woman. You are unironically a cuck if you marry a white woman in this day and age.

youtube.com/watch?v=JdtI1-HiCZw

>I'm a better human being than you,
If you say so.

>you tryhard boomer faggot.
I don't see where you got that from.

> I exposed you,
As an anime nazi on an anime nazi message board.

>and, with you having been found out, resort to calling me Jewish.
But that's only because you are Jewish, Jewy Jewy.

By the way, I've never visited Stormfront.

>Stop astroturfing. You're not one of us. I'm white. Don't try to fuck with us. Remember Hal Turner? We could have a repeat of THAT if you really want. Maybe it's overdue.
Okey day, Jew, I'll stop astroturfing and let you astroturf. Or something.

Attached: 1526446480910.jpg (945x630, 194K)

16 times less lmao this is not true it's more like Asian people tend to be tested in and around 300-550 range for testosterone where white people are usually around 575-1000 range. 16 times less would be so ridiculous.

I'm white - wife is half Japanese Half German (From Germany, father was born post WW2).

Wife is pregnant. Going to have a 1/4 Asian baby. Am I helping or hurting?

That is from a 2004 mocuementary comedy called Mail Order Wife. These people are actors.

Attached: tumblr_p8ik92pPYT1unv2kdo1_1280.jpg (848x1280, 238K)

> Asian women have values
No they don't they have culture, which you have to fit into.
> they take care of their bodies
This is their only virtue, that their society still fat shames and they see food as sustenance not fun or an activity, beyond that they are fucking nuts too.

Pics of wife?

so what? it's believable

How many times do we need the same boring fucking threads over and over and over!?

If the only people both racially conscious enough to care about maintaining cultural and demographic supremacy as well as socially adept enough to affect change are race mixing weebs and facebook tier normies
Then perhaps we can return to white society sans genocidal ambition either way
kek

This entire thread is black pulled as fuck

>hapa
>Jewish
Going senile already?
You know that it's painfully obvious you're an old dude trying to act young and hip, right? Combine that with capitalizing "white" and you have two pieces of advice that Stormfront literally tells people to follow. Either there's an amazing coincidence, or you're a Stormfront boomer faggot pretending to be like the other anons. I'm going to assume the latter based on Occam's razor.

>16 times less lmao this is not true

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/91/2/687/2843517
>The median value of testosterone excretion was 16 times higher in the Swedish population [5.4 (3.7–7.1) ng/μmol Cr] than the Korean population [0.33 (0.25–0.58) ng/μmol Cr].

> 16 times less would be so ridiculous.
It matches everything I've seen from Asian males.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ov75xsEafI1uhv9qy_500.jpg (500x343, 38K)

not sure why but this pic made me chortle

>>hapa
>>Jewish
>Going senile already?
Yes. I have no idea what you're talking about, so that must be it.

>You know that it's painfully obvious you're an old dude trying to act young and hip, right?
Yes, but not as painful as my back right now, sonny.

>Combine that with capitalizing "white" and you have two pieces of advice that Stormfront literally tells people to follow.
Really? I didn't know that. It should be capitalized. There's no good reason not to.

Also, you didn't say what the other piece of advice was.

>Either there's an amazing coincidence, or you're a Stormfront boomer faggot pretending to be like the other anons. I'm going to assume the latter based on Occam's razor.
No, I'm just a post-Charlottesville newfag who's Asian wife showed me how great being White is.

You're going to start running into more and more dudes like me.

Attached: aznmasculinitybtfo.webm (854x480, 2.82M)

testosterone by itself isn't indicative, you need the ratio to estrogen etc. The difference in the end result of the person will come from the cells exposure to hormones which is probabilistic. ie more 2:1 test to est = 2x as much cell exposure and response.

Linear vs a logarithmic growth indicator of testosterone. But I do support your point of there test being a lot lower statistically.

Just give the poor woman a baby wtf

>testosterone by itself isn't indicative, you need the ratio to estrogen etc.
Back that up with a citation.

Attached: 1519425316429.jpg (590x885, 130K)

>Linear vs a logarithmic growth indicator of testosterone
Meaning absolutely nothing.

HOLY SHIT! I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE OTHER THREAD! This is the second fucking time this fake a shit video has been posted on this thread!!!!

Attached: 1516761623993.gif (440x440, 2.48M)

Already did. Don't care. Fuck off virgin.

Attached: 1o3nr9.gif (300x225, 856K)

chinks are not even humans literally worse than niggers

why not both?

Attached: 1526339534329.jpg (557x1079, 123K)

>I think we have done it at least 3000 times.
Know how I know this is a fucking lie?
Why not go the extra mile and say over 9000 times?

I dont find Asian women attractive at all. I'm only attracted too white and spic women.

Did that recently as my first 3some. Trying to get another white chick to join us again but all but the one girl chickened out.

Attached: borat-letterman-high-five.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

First year I was dating my wife I ejaculated into one of her body holes 5 to 10 times a day thats at least 1825

5' 90 pounds wore pigtails could put her ankles behind her neck

They don't like nudity on the board.