Jews are worse than the nazis

and i say this seriously

Attached: 1526510425126.jpg (640x621, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-0BPMwgKNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews are nazis*

Thats a clean shot if you ask me. One less muslim. Fuck with the jews, pay your dews

Attached: 4BB5529E-8718-42D8-84EB-B0B63E064A34.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

Soooo perhaps ebil knotzies had a point?

That's anti semitic the kid probably had a gun and a bomb. G_d bless our middle east ally.

Still not as bad as muslims.

"Journalist" are the cream of the crop scum bags if you think about it.
Who in their right mind thought
"Oh I need a picture of this"

I too would be bummed if I turned my child from the teachings of Christ and they got killed before they could fix themselves. Oh well, just another Mudslime for the lake of fire.

Is he okay?

No. How would you like it if YOU were a member of the chosen ethnoreligion and goyim were trying to make you play by the same rules that they do? Doesn't feel very good, does it?

Stop browsing Jow Forums, Halsey.

You're next Goldberg.

just imagine how giddy the journalists are when they stage images like is

Why would you bring a child to a peaceful protest that has a very good chance of having sniper fire?

>picture confirmation that Muslims lack brains

But nazis aren't even that bad. They haven't existed since WWII and let's not talk about the larpers on the internet.
Jews are way worse. They are still alive and going and doing fucked up shit unlike the nazi regime.
Not that the muslims in that shithole are any good tho so they kinda deserve each other.

And you're right.

Is this fake? Shouldn't those white sheets be much bloodier?

The lack of brain tissue is quite impressive

Why was this little kid in the conflict zone anyway?

Whatcha doing there Shlomo?

yes they are

There are Christians and Catholics in Palestine as well, retard.

>hurr durr israel is so based cuz they kill mudslimes

Tell him:
"She can't hear you'

That shade of red reminds me of a berry tart.

ashkenazis*

Dead kids don't bother me, so idgaf.

Attached: 1361837163802.gif (224x168, 1.77M)

I would assume it's fake. There should be some brains in there. The brain stem is attached to the spinal column. It doesn't just fall out.

imagine being a russian slav when the jews took the power in the revolution

>Who put all this bubble gum inside my child? Who!?

trashcanazis*

Where is the kid's Qu'ran?
There's nothing in there

A kike should have to give that kid his beanie till that cut heals.

Attached: mKRZu9p.gif (400x219, 376K)

this is an old picture and not from a protest. most of the kids that have been killed were killed in their homes or schools.

Is he going to be ok?

What do you think of Ashkenazis, Sephardics, and Mizrahi Jews?

>come on senpai lets bring our baby to charge at armed soldiers protecting a border .
LMOAing at how retarded achmeds are .sacrificing their kids for propaganda but everyone forgets about it after 2 days because their fellow achmeds commit some harsher atrocity .

Attached: 32498233_378912472517515_6757758477612875776_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=453d048d2c84e3a0181985c197efa602 (838x960, 96K)

>trying to make you play by the same rules that they do?
Well the kikes certainly don't seem to have even tried for any of recorded history

Attached: kikes_kicked_out.jpg (485x4520, 452K)

basically

Nazis were not bad. They were honorable and fought for their country.

Jews are actually bad. They have always been subversive and deceitful.

That's not how you do the sōyboy face. Stupid pallies.

ashekeNazi

they always accuse you of what they themselves are guilty of

Confirmed no brain

Pretty sure Jews haven't killed 6 million palestinians.
But hey, if you want to fall for Islamic/Russian psy ops feel free bud.

Fuck off kike. I'd take the Muslims over the Jews

Dude what do you care about if we murder a bunch of helpless palestinians whose land we stole and we herded them into ever shrinking landlocked not holocaust camps??? Are you a liberal or sumpthin!!!!! - jewish nazi kike

Pretty sure they put his brain back in and hes fine now.

Attached: 1465894895133.png (1040x1104, 1.24M)

>sacrificing their kids for propaganda
To give the kebob a bit of (rare) credit, at least they aren't mutilating dicks and sucking them off at birth for profit Moshi

Attached: jew_dick_cream.jpg (685x754, 200K)

Jews prove that the only thing, literally the ONLY thing Hitler did wrong was have bad PR

lol he couldn't have had the little fucker for more than a year, just make a new one bro

who are you? and why did you do this?

imagine hundreds of years of hate dispelled over woman children and men and his only hate was for not being in the position of absolute power that the talmud and their rabbys wanted

>171864249
better to have never lived at all...right jew?

There's going to be a day when Millennials get into power in the US and that will be the day Israel loses US support. You got maybe 20 years left. Enjoy it while you can.

Fucking non human mutt.

ashkenazis are the only smart ones

Attached: 1518116387371.png (571x618, 105K)

Don't bring the kiddies to the riot.

So getting rid of the others are actually good?

Ohh okay. I still question the layout of what happened.

>Trump wants to move embassy to holy city
>Globalist, Cucks, Muzzies, and Fags chimp out
>Ceremony planned
>Palestinians throw rocks and "alleged" smoke cans at Israeli snipers
>50+ Palestinians die on the date of the ceremony

No one questions how well this shooting and protest was planned around the ceremony for the embassy move?

good shot, one mudslime less and more hate against jews.

Hope the kikes kill more mudshits!

Burn in hell you mudshit pedos!

is not so hard to imagine doent it?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 152K)

53 out of 60 killed were terrorist members.
OP you're a retard

>jews are worse than the nazis
no shit
youtube.com/watch?v=p-0BPMwgKNA

Attached: jew_average__NY_kike.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Why are so many triggered by what he said you do know that if you want your countries to be white again you will need to kill men,women and children also right?

So they have all been identified?
Is there a list of their names?

obviously look at your country. Stiff upper lip and all tea chugger.

This
also this

I don't know if all were identified but Hamas claimed that 50 of them were theirs, at least 23 were identified yesterday by Israeli and Islamic Jihad claimed 3 of them so it's at least 53 out of 60 who were straight up terrorists
Gotta admit it's pretty fucking impressive

At least the germans eventually learned to be peaceful.

Unfortunately, no. Millennials are just as corruptable as any other generation. Also, Samson Option.

The nazis didn't go around infiltrating every other country to undermine it.

maybe it's because the ceremony was planned around the 70th birthday of Israel followed by Nakba a day later where Palestinians mourn their defeat by Israel you full-blown mongoloid incel

And let's all be honest, if Jews were actual Nazis most of Jow Forums would be rooting for them.
Shit I bet if you asked 'Should hordes of brown foreigners trying to breach your borders be machinegunned without distinction on the spot" 99,9% of people here would vote yes.
It's basically just jealousy of the one ethno-state that protects its border and believes in the right of its people

Jews with sass get the gass

>Around the....

Nigger, unless it was also on some major date that would trigger a chimp out I don't care. If you think that it wasn't pre-planned to attach a shooting of muslims to the embassy move to put a shadow on the entire thing you are blind as fuck.

>Samson Option.

>thinking this is a real thing
w e w

Kek , Jow Forums has been divided among 2 factions now.

And
I can't think who really deserve to die. Joos or slimes.

before the /sg/ faggots came around, there were almost no one defending the fucking shitskins now it's all abloobloo my Jow Forumsestine and defending goatfuckers

Attached: whynotboth.jpg (320x199, 15K)

why is that muslim eating that babys head?

Wasn't it at a protest?

Both. I hate them both equally. Muslims are just low IQ shit skins and jews are parasitic and high IQ.
I want them both dead. That is the only Jow Forums approved answer.

All other answers is just reddit or leftypol

Can someone answer why Palestinians don't just move somewhere where da ebil joos won't kill them? When California took over Colorado, I just moved to Texas. Why can't these homes just move to any of the 20 muslim nations surrounding them?

Why don't Israelis just move into the sea?

Yeah having your soft child skull be blown off by a high power rifle will do that.

>but everyone forgets about it after 2 days because their fellow achmeds commit some harsher atrocity .
Everyone forgets because today 60 palestines died and 363 were born. They have one of the highest growth rates in the world and you kikes need to step up your game if you actually want to make progress.

So you clearly don’t know how intermediate/high powered rifle rounds work.

Jews>Mudslimes

>Joos or slimes
Pretty easy choice, all of them. although one group is a bit harder to route out

Attached: nuke.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Most countries and /pol shills don't recognize Palestine, can't ask to migrate to a place if the place you come from doesn't exist, ask yourself why there's no Palestinian flags on /pol

Attached: nakba28.jpg (588x809, 59K)

Goddamn

Notice the lack of brain in the average mudslime skull. It explains a lot.

fuck that muzzie kid
fuck all muzzies

Yes there is newfag

hello kike

Always knew mudslims has no brains.

God bless. Im going to re-use that one.