Should women once again become the property of their husband (or father)

I say yes because this gives women the freedom to select their own sexual partner, and they are terrible at that, pic related.

Attached: WHY THE FUCK IS THIS BLONDE BITCH NOT MARRIED TO ME! I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS.jpg (800x533, 84K)

no, we arent sandniggers

damn white genes are recessive

>women
Of course. It's only natural that cunts are property, not people. A cunt is property of her father until he has her married(marriage has always been simply a transfer of ownership).

kek children of black/white parents will NEVER relate to the white parent. They will always consider themselves black.

It won't matter if we aren't sandniggers if are women are breeding with them. Their actions will produce fewer whites and more shitskins in the future.

This. Look at Obama.

BOOMER

thankfully. imagine that disgusting schnoz getting passed on.

Have fun having to raise your daughter's half nigger mongrel you cuck.

Had a black bitch as a roommate once, bitch's hair would shed all over the floor. And as the only white person in that dorm, I would end up having to vacuum it, since the black bitch and her mitiszo cuckbois didn't care. There are a lot of terrible black traits that don't justify "muh larger dick size".

Its more that nigger genes are dominant than white genes are recessive. Asian/white crosses usually look half Asian and half white. Amerindian genes are perhaps a tad bit more dominant than East Asian genes, but still, nobody will mistake a mestizo for a full blown Native American.

Blacks are the only race where the half breeds look like a somewhat lighter version of the full breed. The girl on the mother's lap might even be able to pass for a full blooded nigger.

>muh larger dick size
i never mentioned that but thanks for exposing yourself you pathetic little cuckboi

Women should be made obsolete with artificial wombs and sexbots.

Attached: 1516609580958.jpg (5719x1250, 859K)

Probably since Non-Africans and Africans have a lot of genetic difference from each other. Take this picture, even an Asian Black mixe looks more Black than Asian

Attached: Niggers aren't human.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

Broken clocks, faggot.
Women inevitably make the worst decisions and should not have total freedom.

>this gives women the freedom to select their own sexual partner
This wouldn't be such a bad thing if it weren't for the social engineering. But women are the Useful Idiots of social engineering. They follow social cues and they're being told that it's ok to fuck around while young

Attached: Feminist_Phenotype.png (1692x1791, 1.56M)

One drop rule

We still need to keep a few real genetic ones in some M. Night shamalamadingdong type quarantine, in case something with the technology goes awry.
I never hear people clarify this point, and it needs to be said.

that thing is the most horrific picture i've seen

"Native American" genes are the most recessive

Feminism is a bio weapon

looks like a se Asian with a perm.

Well of course you would be surprised at how docile they become once you take away their rights and put them into cages. WE only need to keep the bleeding hearts away from them and we are golden.

You do realize this was once true in the west? Fucking retard.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to mentally connect being someones property and freedom

Ok, ok, stop the presses. This abomination needs to be categorized. These fucking people are not going to stop until they've tried every stupid racial combination possible. Happy 56!

chiggers: as dumb as a nigger, as ugly as a chink

Dope thread must talk about women more online! Fuck it to r9k faggots