Thoughts on Dick Spencer?

Thoughts on Dick Spencer?

Attached: richard spencer just.jpg (894x662, 139K)

Interesting head shape

he should just ask the Bush family for some more money

he's ok but that shop is hilarious

Attached: 1523833355846.png (883x1178, 714K)

JUST

Attached: 1513197630497.jpg (960x640, 435K)

FUCK

lmao

I don't

Fuck him, we gave him a perfectly viable movement and he destroyed it via extremely poor decisions.

This

Imagine being Richard Spencer in the Alt-Right scene and having to go home after another day of doing nothing and being all like “damn, Nina Kouprianova, you fuckin’ fine, all sexy with your curvaceous body and horrific pig-like monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my White Nationalist character and the real me.” when all he really wants to do is fuck another 17 year old twink from his rally. Like seriously imagine having to be Richard and not only sit in that chair while Nina Kouprianova flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and blotchy skin, and just sit there, call after call, hour after hour, while she barks in that dog language to Kremlin. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on Twitter tells her she’s TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, NINA LOOKS *STUNNING*!! because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and watch her hippoish fucking moon face contort into types of smug smirks you didn’t even know existed before that day. You’ve been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of submissive fuccbois wearing red hats and later alleged BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Montana. You’ve never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that’s breaking out on her rotund stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid in roubles to sit there and revel in her “statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)” beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with cinnabuns in the previous months. And then Putin calls for another march, and you know you could kill every single person in this movement before the police could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you’re fucking Rick. You’re not going to lose your future Nazi career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 22352074_238360840024326_5801688754544443392_n1.jpg (612x531, 40K)

She is both a beard and a ((((Dugin))))) agent. Poor Dickie, all he wants is to engage in sodomy and twink orgies.

Attached: DcjpLY0VMAACJiX.jpg (980x552, 113K)

He's great. I support him 100%

What is the story on this pic?

Dick Coughlan is better

He's a foppish effeminate WASP with a single media blunder under his belt. A big one, given.

Does that mean he's a gay pedophile CIA operative and not just some northeastern trust fund baby cunt? Not really. Just let him do what he does.

It's time for him to realize that when no one outside this board and the Daily Stormer takes your movement seriously then you're maybe not as influental as you think

laughed my ass off to that pic. thx op

Not sure whether he's incompetent, or an enemy operative. Either way, fuck him.