Be Finnish

>Be Finnish
>Swedish companies
>Swedish language mandatory in schools and official language
>Swedish national heroes
>Rip-off of Swedish flag
>Mythology made up by Swedes (literally mixed mythology of Uralic people and Germanic people)
>Hate Russians but they were the ones that gave some priority to your forest-speak, and if not for them you would only be speaking Swedish
OH NONONO
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 23425234.png (1800x1100, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Finnish_wars
youtube.com/watch?v=J_M7GCBQO6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be a faggot
>make a shit thread

>Can't afford a real puukko
>Forced to settle with a Mora
>Stab self for proper Finnish suicide
>Blade breaks

Attached: K1LfdsW.jpg (300x240, 18K)

>Mongolian defence force has arived

>Be Finnish
Swedish companies
Swedish language mandatory in schools and official language
Mythology made up by Swedes (literally mixed mythology of Uralic people and Germanic people)
Hate Russians but they were the ones that gave some priority to your forest-speak, and if not for them you would only be speaking Swedish

Attached: 323255.jpg (399x400, 14K)

>Swedish national heroes
Tove Jansson

>be a muslim
>live in an islamic caliphate
>im fuckin white

Again we fennoswedes are not fucking swedes you mongol

>fennoswedes
im a fennoswedes and yes we are swedes you mongol

Suomi on paras paikka maapallolla.

Attached: 1520979436204.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Americans please stop responding to this thread, your contribution is nothing.

FUCK OFF IM SWEDISH

Attached: 25e.png (808x805, 787K)

Shut up, Imam Abdul Sven al Bin Malmöstani.

Attached: Someday.png (1600x660, 145K)

You are swedofinn or what do they call you there, not sure.

Attached: 1524338104365.jpg (1046x785, 157K)

I agree.
Tbh, I believe Sweden should be taken over be The Netherlands, you're nothing but autistic fat fucks that love immigrant dick.
We Dutch are tall, strong and have huge penises, that would love to penetrate your wife.

Anyway, hit me up senpai.

Why are there not Finns on the Moon?

They went but there was no firewood so they left.

Why did American make this joke?

Because he had German ancestry.

Attached: 1519934366466.jpg (620x329, 21K)

Ei.
No, moniko sinun sedistäsi on tehnyt itsemurhan tänä vuonna?

we will have the last laugh sven

Attached: 1495849393044.png (683x955, 650K)

You forgot
>all architecture prior to the 20th century designed by Swedes
>all schools created by Swedes
>law as an institution introduced by Swedes

Finns were basically niggers prior to Swedish colonization, the lowest """"Europeans""" by a far margin. Even non-European shitskin Turks were more European.

Q: What is the difference between Sweden and Finland?

A: The Swedes have really nice neighbours.

>norge sucks his big brother cock
pathetic just like your hockey team

Are you shocked when you walk by a grocery store and think, "Wow, it's open!"?

Nja det där är ju inte riktigt sant.

Se Brother quarrel will be the doom for both of us.

I am a Fennoswede so I am acting diplomat between you savages

Whats your point? Theyre now as advanced as you and arent destroying themselves, meanwhile everyone hates arrogant suicidal Swedish faggots.

>Fenno-swede cuckold larping as a finn

What are you talking about? This is literally how history happened, it has nothing to do with Sweden or Norway. It's just reality.

You can LARP all you want, post your little IQ charts and innovation charts, but it remains that you were nigger-tier until Swedes civilized and mixed with you to the point calling yourself Finnish anywhere west of Karelia these days would honestly be laughable to the nigger Finns of yesterday.

Kalevala ain't made up by swedes and there's no such thing as swedish heroes.

And you were niggers for the Romans, so? The point is how quickly you catch up, Finns did so very well and will beat you when your oil runs out.

You retarded or something? I just told the other poster this has nothing to do with my flag. It's like you are trying to form an argument by saying 'but you are a nigger too!". Nobody cares dude.

>Swedish companies
???

>Y-you were n-nigger tier
>M-muh civilasatiön

Stfu you reatarded scandicuck

Seething

Attached: H.png (645x773, 10K)

FINLAND IST SWEDISCH

Coming soon

t.Sven Cuckenström

You're the assblasted guy from "is Sweden really that bad?" thread :D

Sweden is already dead and all the men are weak betas. Being a bitch towards Finland won't help :)

Attached: Akeno_-_Do_I_Look_Good_In_It.jpg (1280x1376, 915K)

Are you trying to make youself feeling better by bullying Binland, eh neekeri cum guzzling Sven?

Attached: 1521327477601.png (710x1200, 321K)

Thee construction workers, Finn, a Swede and a Norwegian, are sitting on a beam 9 stories up, about to eat lunch.

The Norwegian opens his pail and moans, "Herring, again! Why is it always Herring! If I get Herring again tomorrow, I will jump to my death!"

The Finn opens his, "Saatana! Pork sausages again! If I get them tomorrow, I will jump too!"

The Swede pops his lunch open. "Bork! Meatballs again! I will join you both if I get meatballs tomorrow!"

The next day, the Norwegian opens his lunch to find Herring, and jumps to his death. The Finn finds sausages, mutters, "Perkele" and jumps to his death. The Swede finds meatballs and jumps to his death.

At the funeral, the three widows are talking.

"I don't understand," the pretty Norwegian says. "I though my husband loved Herring."

"I thought my Teemu loved sausages," says the little Finnish widow.

"My husband packed his own lunches," say the Swedish woman.

Attached: 1475528553388.jpg (1024x817, 153K)

The insult doesn't even make sense when you are the ones who actually got cucked by Swedes, as in you literally became Fennoswedes and diminished the Finnic component of your blood. You literally got cucked by Swedes for several hundreds years and continue to cuck your own Finnish culture to promote the superior Swedish that is modern Finland.

As opposed to the pure blood Norwegians :^)

Being a cuckwegian makes you just a swede desu Sven Cuckenhålm

eks de kaksoispiste dddddddddsddddDDd

Attached: FAE9A024-92F8-4038-A1CD-8B0734A3ABA2.png (1004x459, 977K)

More like novgorod and sweden derping around trying to bring christianity which ended up us going like: mkay lets go with this for a while. Besides, maybe we got cucked a long time but modern days you and swedes are the ones cucked. You faggots don't even have proper conscription it is clear that not going through army is one of the very reasons why all of you modern swedes and norwegians are such fucking basedboys.

*cucked boys
cursed censor.

> pure blood Norwegians
ah yes the famous "norwegian ancestry"...

nuke finland

Attached: cold_respons_2016_kart.jpg (620x359, 73K)

Norwegians are what happened when Swedes mingled with the Saami.

Sure, but that is the present and future, while I'm talking about history. And you are mostly talking about keeping an orderly society.

Historically you are the most cucked nation out of any , and that is true about your history, culture and genetics. So I'm not sure about this idea that you are pushing , it is obvious modern Finland is diverging from anything that is Finnic other than language and has been for a very long time.

You might feel your identity is Finnish, but I'm positive the true Finns would see it differently as you are obviously more Swedish these days than Finnic.

There is no such thing as a norwegian. You are just scandimutts. The calpihate of Cuckway shouldnt even exist

Attached: 1430565155989.jpg (404x267, 28K)

Ah yes the infamous Finnish autism which makes it impossible to detect sarcasm even when you give them emoticons to guide their high-IQ brains.

>muh ancestry

Literally the amerimutts of europe. kek

>Hate Russians but they were the ones that gave some priority to your forest-speak
Not really. It was Swede-Finnish nationalists in Kagal who did that and the Russians gave way until they felt they had a strong enough grip on them, then they started the russification process; giving their russian general Bobrikov dictatorship powers, only allowed russian speakers to hold government positions and outlined a bunch of shit like that which ended in the Swede-Finnish nationalist Schaumann assassinating him.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI
git ye gone a*glo scum

Attached: 2342365756.png (639x360, 268K)

Well yes they’re the “Jews” of Finland. Also they’re the ones who’ve pushed Finland into multiculturalism (they own the media too). They all should be sent back to Sweden at least, but most likely we will form a new cucked union together with close ties to international jewry (probably to fight against “Russian aggression”). Truly pathetic, won’t be surprised if Finland officially joins to Sweden. But perhaps living in Helsingfors is just getting to me.

If you look at history, we fought novgorods and swedes but swedes had like 3 crusades to bring christianity to stop the raiding and the treaty between still forming kingdom of sweden and novgorod was made giving clear borders, even still at that point they had only southern finland and it was treated as part of the swedish kingdom.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Finnish_wars

Has Ramadan fasting put you in a bad mood or something Reza?

How many finish words I need to know to be able to live in Finland?

Sataa lunta.

You can hardly blame Finn-Swedes when even your supposed nationalists like Soini kiked out the second they came into power.
The Finn-Swedes at least seem willing to sell out to anyone willing to preserve the support for the language politics.

Noniin
Perkele
Saatana
Helvetti
Vittu
Kusipää
kyrvänsyylä

Use noniin mainly in all situations from your car breaking down to answering yes or no, just say it a bit differently each time. The rest of the words you'll just use to add more power to noniin, lets say you're trying to start car in winter and the battery is not working quite well you go: PERKELE!!! and after the car starts you go: noniin saatana.

It's called fighting bravely but still losing and being totally dominated by Swedes until every part of your culture is more Swedish than Finnic and now LARPing as you have some continuity in your history with the historical Finns.

Would literally sacrifice your shithole nation and the beautiful jewel that is Wales before I'd ever let that happen to greatest ally

Attached: 1500439816797.gif (500x252, 499K)

Governing by swedes back in the day but many things have remained that are clearly different from swedish culture, you go to northern finland and try to debate this with some laplander if you live to tell the tale good job.

Of course you are Abdul

>Historically you are the most cucked nation out of any
Consdiered they were the last of the three of you to capitulate to christcucktianity and the ONLY reason they stopped being a powerhouse that raped the shit out of pretty much every Euro nation that went against them was because they lost half their population to the black death

>tfw Finnish and need to ask the stranger shop owner how much an item is.

Attached: paxromana.gif (427x240, 1.67M)

Don't said Jews also own all the media in Sweden basically?(this was what a nice Finnanon told me)

>tfw Swedish.

Attached: OP.gif (260x143, 465K)

Lol.

Conan O'Brien.....? You lose. Dude's a bitch and so are his fans. Was on your side but not anymore. Fucker nearly got the Tonight Show cancelled because he sucks so bad

>kyrvänsyylä
The only one of those I'm not confident I'm pronouncing properly

>Conan O'Brien.
That's Tarja Halonen.

Don't worry, you can use those other words they're sufficient enough for proper conversation. Just be ready to have a bottle of koskenkorva every friday and you'll be fine.

Wtf you are talking about? That's Tarja Halonen.

What?
Swedes are gay.

Yes, I have said previously that it still exists, but as you point out, that has been pushed out to the periphery of Finland either north or east. The core of Finland and everything related to it has more of a Swedish character than Finnish.

That's simply comes down to geography, but if you want to live in fantasy world go ahead and think you are the descendant of some kind of magical people. Nobody went against Finland except it's neighbors because the territory was completely irrelevant to any powers that mattered. Nobody cared about Finland prior to WWI, it's that simple.

I am different user who did not ask
Personally I think I could get along fine without even speaking let alone relying on the Finn's that know English
I'll visit Finland in 5 years during my tour of Isle of Man and Wales so we will see

Swedish Empire would have been awfully small without Finns being involved.

>but if you want to live in fantasy world go ahead and think you are the descendant of some kind of magical people
I am Kraut with bit of Dutch you whiny faggot
Everyone cared about the Finnish because during skirmishes they would decimate and nobody could hold much of a candle to them. 4 separate times massive armies we're raised to go after them while they were sailing the European watereays and every time they brfo the shit out of said euros.
I don't get why you're trying to hard to finish Binland they're your fucking brother and they actually like you so much that when you pulled your head out of your ass and voted right to stop the kebab importation and special treatment so did Finland.
Stop acting like Sven and being so angry like you somehow have been wronged.
This is unbecoming and faggot tier to treat one of the few nations you have anything in common with

> Also they’re the ones who’ve pushed Finland into multiculturalism (they own the media too)
You can't really blame Swedes about Bonnier family.

Kiitos Suomi user. I'll add these new words to my dictionary. Hope to save some raha and see your based cold country some day. juoda olutta joka paiva.

Yes, the Swedish """"Empire"""""" was very big, it would be small as fuck if they subdue the Finns and made them kill a bunch of retards in the Baltic region. Another people who's history exists only as a reminder of how you forget gang rape by everyone around you.

Attached: 1024px-LocationSwedishEmpire.png (1024x853, 121K)

if they didn't*

Who controlled what is now the northern part of Norway when Sweden occupied all of that territory?

>When a Swede says bad shit about Finland: youtube.com/watch?v=J_M7GCBQO6Q

Eat shit you Swede rat.

Finns are my friends.

Attached: christmas1.jpg (1114x891, 306K)

Vaat da fukk?

Denmark, though the north would have been outside of the scope of Danish influence as far as daily life goes.

Are you the guy who made the Finnish themed toolbox on ?

Scandis have the cuck gene

>hapankorppuja ja karjalaa

halkeen

Swedish flag is from Finland, numbnuts.
Who are these swedish national heros? At least don't embarrass yourself by saying Mannerheim.

>Be swedish

Attached: sweden_yes.jpg (720x472, 26K)

I don't go to /diy/ so it's not me.

Gib it back perkele. I what this Freemason flag.

Attached: portuguese_flag.jpg (500x1200, 131K)

Hapankorput

Attached: 1523477560899.jpg (192x263, 6K)

hate*

Come and take it

Attached: 1473433322140.png (554x400, 66K)

Mielestäni teillä on söpö presidentti.

yo nigga be nice they're our bros just like norway and denmark
furthermore happy syttende mai norwaybros

Hapukoor on piimatoode!

Attached: vampires_01.jpg (611x404, 57K)