Netflix’s lost in space

finally decided to watch netflix’s remake of lost in space today. hadn’t seen any of the marketing and didn’t even know it was a remake of a show from the 60s until after i watched the first episode, just knew what i could gather from the description and went in expecting a show centered on a white family
first scene shows the family and it’s all white but one black girl. what in the fuck? are you supposed to even take this seriously? do normies watch this and not question why two white parents have one black kid in their otherwise white family? it’s so ridiculous it’s funny. and of course they elevate her above the white girl right in episode 1 and give her more to do than the white boy even though he has more to do with the actual story. why couldn’t they just have an all white family? she completely ruins everything else that’s good in the show. it takes you out of it and makes the characters unrelatable. why can’t (((they))) just make a show with a normal white family now?
this is the worst diversity hire i’ve seen in entertainment minus BBC hiring niggers to play historical europeans in their shows
anyone who’s seen all 10 episodes, is it even explained what her deal is? did the mom get blacked while the dad was off fighting wars for israel?
pic is original 60s character and the (((netflix))) one

Attached: 559BA97E-4307-4AC4-BEEE-E17F0E2B7DC0.jpg (1400x700, 97K)

They explained it near the end.

Mom had her before her and dad met, thats why she is the oldest.

TLDR; netflix remakes a 60s show and makes the white family randomly have a nigger daughter for seemingly no reason

on all the brainwashing in movies, you only focus on the race part?
retard leaf

>decided to watch netflix

I think I found your problem

i don’t only focus on that lol. this just particularly sticks out because instead of having a normal white family they just HAD to make one of the kids non white for some reason

ew

glad there’s an explanation, still stupid though. i was worried it wouldn’t even be explained and we’d just be expected to think white people can have 3 kids and have one randomly be black or something

the mother was blacked the dad was a cucked. average american family.

the funny thing is right when i started it i remembered seeing the mom in house of cards where she gets B L A C K E D and now she gets blacked off screen in this show too

all a distraction from the real issues
sometimes i think they do that on purpose

and he fights wars for israel

Because their audience is not only white. I have 4 nieces, one is black, one is Mexican, one is Japanese and one is white. They all come from blended families and 2 of them have more than one dad in the picture.

That's reality for most people. I actually liked the fact that they explained it quickly in a later episode and moved on, not making a huge fucking deal or story arch out of it.

only a distraction if you can only focus on one thing at a time lol. ever since being redpilled everything i watch i analyze for subversive messages

you’re an outlier

your eyes are 2cm away from the problem, take a step back
why are they making so many space/scifi movies hm?

>That's reality for most people
What a fucking nightmare world we live in.

Attached: 1426698648578.jpg (504x470, 98K)

Disgusting. Your entire family needs to be purged, mixing all around like that. Proof some people don't deserve life.

This guy knows what's up. The show is good, if you can't watch something because "zomg they have a black kid in the main cast, where is my 100% pure aryan space utopia wtf!" you are a fucking autistic faggot that deserves your virgin neet status.

Attached: myfirstsocalledphotoshopever.jpg (653x519, 193K)

>That's reality for most people

the 56% meme is real.

i am watching the show. i like it. the problem isn’t that the main cast has a non white. the problem is that the otherwise normal white family is not normal and one of their kids is a fucking nigger for some reason, which makes them unrelatable. fuck off

I turned it off during that first scene. Believing that a genius level white astronaut would marry a single mom with a niglet was too much sci-fi for me

the niglet seems to be genius level too

It's hardwired to my tv.

even more unbelievable science fiction

Shouldn't you be off saving the white race by impregnating a white woman before Tyrone does?

Attached: 1518640163110.jpg (480x641, 43K)

So the dad is cucked. Gee I wonder who writes for this show

I signed up 2 months ago and will probably switch back to hulu. Can't comprehend the amount of blackwashing. Every show.

Attached: 2lzo.jpg (960x846, 114K)

If it doesn't have Lacey Chabert, it isn't worth watching.

Attached: Lacey-Chabert-15.jpg (1094x1364, 207K)

Microchimerism, Doctor Murdoch.

>Black dad runs away and the coal burner finds a white man to pick up the pieces
Based

Ah you are the nigger bong that always goes on his tirade of you only see race ... race is not important ... look here culture is way more important and bla bla bla

>netflix has a tv serial involving a woman getting blacked and has a black child without a father
realistic representation of life, carry on.

Same. Being redpilled is a curse for me.

Dad's a cucked Marine whose coal burning wife threatens to leave him cause he's off serving his country after he married her toll paying ass. Comes off as a real cunt whose "The Pants" in the family, and is intent on raising her son to be a S-0-Y B0Y. The white daughter also has a crush on some Indian queer too.